Strange Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelus
Angelus
14 Followers

She smiled before telling me we should get out of the room as quickly as we could. I fully climbed out then, closed the trap door and moved down the steps towards the front of the room. With every step I found that my strength still wasn't there and wanted nothing more to stop. I knew though I couldn't and willed myself to keep going.

Once I was at the front of the room Cassi moved towards me and once more kissed me, her tongue moving along mine. It made me whimper then and as we parted I wanted to do it again. She looked at me and told me that we would but not yet. I wanted to ask what she meant by that before she moved to the door, opened it and let me walk through.

As she closed the door behind her and checked it was locked she told me what just happened was mind blowing and to check my phone. She looked down the hallway then before kissing me once more.

She told me to check my phone again. I asked her what she meant but she said I would see and swatted me lightly on the ass.

She then walked away from me, making me stand there. I wondered what I was going to do now as every thought had been driven from my head. Cassi's voice came back to me then which made me reach into my bag and pull out my phone. As soon as I turned it on I almost choked. There was Cassi, as large as life as the wallpaper of my phone. I knew I couldn't leave it like that but wondered why not. I wanted to keep it, to look at her whenever I wanted to. I knew what would happen if someone borrowed it then and reluctantly began to change it.

It was then that it vibrated in my hand. I wondered why until I looked at the message which also made me choke again. It was a message from Cassi, something I knew I could never show anyone else. Below it was simply written; I hope you still remember me.

The bell rang then and I wondered what was going on before I looked at the phone. With wide eyes I saw that it was lunch time!

Angelus
Angelus
14 Followers