Strange Days Ch. 33-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"So, how's the stage working out?" he asked, sitting down across from me on the edge of the coffee table.

"Great," I told him. "It's been a huge help with practice."

"Cool," he smiled, then he leaned forward. "Listen, a friend of mine is trying to get into modeling. Do you shoot guys?"

From the far end of the couch, Mona laughed. "Oh, does she ever."

I gave her a playful but scathing look.

Scott pulled something out of his back pocket and handed it over. It was a basic studio portrait of a young man, about our age. He was incredibly handsome, almost femininely so, with long black hair, blue-gray eyes, a narrow face and a full mouth. Scott waited until I got a good look at the photo.

"If you're interested, his number is on the back," he told me.

It was there, along with his name, Lucas. I grinned up at Scott. "You sure came prepared."

Scott smiled and shrugged. "When he heard I'd helped set up your stage, he asked me all about you. He's just hoping for some new shots so that he can apply for gigs." Scott cringed. "Pro bono, if you can swing it."

I chuckled. "Sure. I'll give him a call."

Scott thanked me and left to mingle. His proposition reminded me of something. I put my hand on Sarah's leg to get her attention. She was still snuggled up beside me, but was talking to Mona and Violet. When there was a break in the conversation, she turned to me.

"Would you be at all interested in modeling?" I asked her.

She blinked at me, then she laughed. "What?"

I told her about Jean Pierre asking me about her, who she was working for. He'd seemed really taken by the photo I had of her in my portfolio.

"You're fucking with me, right?" she laughed.

"Not at all," I shook my head. "He was pretty determined."

Sarah started to laugh again.

"You should do it, Sarah," Trevor said. "You wouldn't even have to work at it."

Sarah stopped laughing and gave him a bewildered look.

"He's right," I patted his thigh. "You're gorgeous."

Sarah flicked her gaze between us, then she laughed. "Yeah, I don't think so."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I'm not a model!" she laughed again.

"Not right now, anyway," Trevor added, getting her to look at him again. "Sarah, you have this amazing energy about you." Then more quietly, he said, "I don't know what it is, but I know it's what Amy loves about you. You're just...you're so real, so alive, so honest. They'd be fools not to give you a shot."

Sarah gaped at him. Honestly, I did too. It wasn't so much what he said that surprised me, but the way he said it. He was so sincere, and he seemed kind of vulnerable having said it too. Sarah's mouth moved, tried to work out a response. She shook her head and reached behind me to pat his arm, smiling. "I think you're trying to get laid."

Trevor laughed and looked down at his glass of punch, and he blushed too. The blush wasn't lost on me, nor Sarah. She cocked her head and studied him for a moment when he finally looked up again, then she regarded me.

"Fine," she bounced a shoulder. "Set it up."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"What the hell. Won't hurt to try, right?" she waved her glass and took a sip. "Besides, it can't be worse than what I'm doing now."

Trevor asked what she meant, so Sarah told him about her paid internship. She was a closet computer nerd. I knew she had the skill set for the job, but I also knew she found it incredibly boring, at least right now. She was looking forward to more interesting and challenging assignments. Currently, she was helping with a database conversion, namely scripting, automating as much of the process as possible.

During their conversation, I spotted Johnny as he came back up in the elevator. His shoulders were squared, hands clenched into fists at his sides, and his brow was pinched. He was clearly upset. I almost got up to see if everything was okay, but he spied Paula across the apartment and his expression instantly brightened, posture relaxing.

Later on, someone grabbed someone else to dance, and that triggered a chain reaction. The dining table was pushed up against the wall to make more room, and I soon found myself whisked off the couch by Sarah. She dragged me out onto the floor and put her arms around my neck, swaying her hips to the music. Sarah molded her body to mine, held me close, let me feel her moving against me. It was incredibly intimate, and if I hadn't had so much to drink, I probably would have been at least a little self-conscious.

Gotta give fermented courage its due, right?

"So what's with liquoring up Trevor?" I asked her.

Sarah grinned and whispered in my ear, "Later."

As a parting shot, she gave my earlobe a quick swipe with her tongue and briefly caught it between her teeth, then she kissed the sensitive skin behind my ear, making me shiver. After a minute or so, Trevor came up behind me.

"Mind if I cut in?" he asked.

Sarah grinned mischievously, "I do, but you're welcome to join us."

With a grin of his own, also credited to fermented courage, he fit his body against my back. I was now sandwiched between two of the most important people in my lives, their bodies moving against mine as we danced, and I loved it. Their hands roamed about me, everywhere they could reach without openly fondling me in front of everyone.

At one point, I had my hand up and behind me, on the back of Trevor's head, pressing his temple against mine, and on the other side, Sarah was there, her breath warm on my ear. Trevor's arm was around my waist, trapped between me and Sarah, and her arm was around my back, between me and Trevor. We were starting to get a few looks, but I couldn't have cared less. I loved the feel of Sarah's breasts against mine, of Trevor's hardening length digging into my rear end.

Soon, my body was on fire, in conflict with itself, aching to be inside Sarah, and to have Trevor inside of me. It was a wonderful fantasy, but one I knew would never come to fruition. Despite our prior pillow talk, I doubted Trevor could accept the magical addition to my anatomy.

Wait.

That wasn't what Sarah was planning, was it? Was she trying to loosen Trevor up for a big reveal? No way. I couldn't believe she would think that was a good idea, that it would lead to anything but disaster. Despite what Trevor said about -- what was it? Oh, right. Futanari being hot -- there as a hell of a difference between fantasy and reality.

I'd made up my mind to stop Sarah before things went too far, but I felt her hand slide down my back to my ass, and there was no mistaking what she was doing when I could no longer feel Trevor's erection against me. He stiffened at my back, stopped moving for a moment. I felt Sarah move her other hand, take Trevor's from my hip, and move it between Sarah and I. She pushed his hand down between my legs, and consequently, between hers, then she moved her hand again, only it wasn't on me this time. I think it was on Trevor.

"Don't break the rhythm, Trevor," she said huskily.

He began moving again, in time with the thumping bass of the music. Sarah's hand settled against my hip again. She slid it up my side, grazed the side of my breast, then smoothed it back down and left me. Her arm flexed against my side, pulled Trevor tight against my back, and just like that, there wasn't a millimeter of space between the three of us. Trevor's hand ground against my groin, rubbed my clit through my shorts, fingers digging gently into my cleft.

"Jeezus," Trevor sighed into my ear.

Sarah chuckled breathlessly, then said, "I'll make a deal with you, Trevor."

"I'm listening," he growled into my ear, making me shiver.

"I know you want her tonight," she said, rubbing her hand up and down my ass, and no doubt the bulge Trevor's shorts. "And you can have her, if you can share."

Trevor stopped moving again. I couldn't see his expression, but I could feel him looking at Sarah, feel the intensity between them, between the three of us.

Beside my ear, Trevor growled softly, "Deal."

Sarah slowly shifted her gaze to me, lips stretching into a truly predatory grin. "You are so screwed, baby."

I shivered, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, and when she kissed me, and Trevor's arm wrapped around both of us, and his mouth closed over my neck to bite me, I instantly wanted everyone the fuck out of my apartment.

Chapter 36

I'd never wanted a party to end so fast in my life. The agony of anticipation was unreal, watching Sarah and Trevor mingle as though nothing else was happening tonight, as though they weren't going to team up and practically rape me. And that's exactly what they were going to do. I knew it. I could see it in their eyes, feel it when they touched me. They were going to take me, own me, possess me, use me.

And I wanted them to.

I drifted about the party in a fog, then the anticipation became unbearable. Why? Because my state of intense arousal subsided, leaving me in a state of shock. I could think again, wonder what they were going to do, wonder if Sarah would make me reveal my secret to Trevor. I was afraid, yet still excited. It was awful.

After I'd thanked Phillip profusely for the party, after I'd given Tabitha a hug and a kiss on the cheek good night, and after the last designated driver left with his friends, I stood there in the middle of the apartment, wringing my hands together. I watched Sarah and Trevor turn away from the elevator, facing each other. My skin tingled, grew warm. I watched them share a smile. Heat blossomed in my belly. I watched them slowly turn to me. My legs shook.

Then they came for me. It took a second or two for me to realize I was walking backwards, away from them. They stalked me, slowly closed the distance. My back hit the kitchen counter and I gasped. Each of them held out a hand, but they weren't smiling anymore. They were staring at me, hunger in their eyes, muscles tense, ready to spring if I refused to comply. My hands trembled as I reached for theirs, as theirs closed around mine. Turning their backs, they walked me to the shower, sharing another grin with each other. Sarah dropped my hand to step in and get the water going. Trevor jerked me against him, kissed me fiercely, forcing me to open my mouth or cut my lips on his teeth. He held me so tight I almost couldn't breathe.

I felt Sarah's hands against my stomach, but not from behind me. Trevor bent his head to kiss, lick and bite my neck. I opened my eyes to see Sarah behind me. She was reaching around him, between us, grabbing his shirt to peel it up and off of him. Trevor shoved his hands down the back of my shorts and under my panties, cupping my ass, pulling my groin against his. His wands were warm, almost hot, and they shook with eager energy. Sarah's hands again, pushing between us, opening Trevor's shorts, dragging them and his underwear down his legs, his long hard length digging almost painfully into my stomach through my shirt.

Trevor kissed me again, hard, all tongue and teeth, then suddenly, he released me. I whimpered when his mouth left mine, then Sarah slid between us, her soft lips pressing to mine, her long tongue pushing into my mouth. Trevor was behind her, pulling off her shirt.

"We're going to eat you alive, Amy," Sarah growled, kissing me again when her shirt was out of the way and her bra fell to the floor.

She worked at the snaps of my shorts, while Trevor slid hers and her panties down her legs, until she was as naked as he. Sarah pushed my shorts and panties down, then they changed places again, Trevor crushing me against his wonderfully hard body, kissing so hard, so deep, and Sarah behind me, stripping me of shirt and bra.

"Come on, Trevor," Sarah whispered over my shoulder.

Cupping my ass in his hands again, Trevor lifted me, pulled me against him, forced my legs around his waist. The hot throbbing shaft of him pushed into my sex, swollen and slick with arousal. He carried me into the water and set me back down.

Working together, manhandling me, they quickly lathered me up, soaping my body, moving me where they wanted me, hands caressing, fingers probing, mouths licking, kissing, sucking. Trevor dropped to his knees and latched his mouth onto my nipple. I held his head to me, watched as Sarah moved behind him, her chest heaving, nipples swollen. She crouched behind him and soaped up his body, from his neck to his back, around to his chest. She kept her eyes fixed on mine, slid her hands down his stomach, then wrapped them around his hard length.

"Oh shit," Trevor groaned, releasing my nipple, leaning back.

Sarah grinned mischievously, gazed into my eyes as she worked her hands up and down his cock, which was so hard, so long. He was bigger than I'd ever seen, the wide head of him literally throbbing at her touch. I knew part of me should have been jealous that he would be so turned on by another girl's hands, but this was my girl, my Sarah.

"You're so hard, Trevor," she whispered into his ear, nipped at it with her teeth.

"Jeezus," he hissed, chest heaving, arms tense, hands clenching into fists at his sides.

"I want you to fuck her," Sarah cooed, reached down to cup his sack and stroked him with her other hand. "I want you to fill her with your cock."

I couldn't move. I almost couldn't breathed, riveted by the sight of the love of my life jacking off Trevor, his cock so fucking hard I ached to have him inside me, while aching to be inside of Sarah.

"Fuck her until she screams," Sarah hissed into his ear. She kissed his neck and asked sweetly, "Can you do that for me?"

Trevor nodded, opened his eyes, and stood up. He wrapped his arms around me, kissed me so hard my jaw hurt. Sarah rinsed us of the soap, then Trevor picked me up, carried me out of the shower. I wrapped my arms around his neck, ate at his mouth. Their feet padded wetly across the apartment, then Trevor was laying me down on Sarah's bed. I was soaking wet, but I didn't care.

Trevor left my mouth, kissed down my neck and chest, and Sarah's mouth latched onto mine, only briefly, then followed right behind Trevor's. His mouth closed over a nipple, sucked and licked, then kissed down my body. Sarah sucked the same nipple into her mouth. I cried out for them, dug my fingers into her hair, and when I felt Trevor's warm breath between my legs, I cried out again. His mouth closed over my seething sex, tongue licking a long hot line up my cleft.

Sarah moved. The heat of her swollen cunt just above my mouth. Without thinking, I filled my hands with her ass and pulled her down, closing my mouth over her. Even though it had been less than a day, I'd forgotten how wonderful she tasted, and I relished her slick folds, licked up every drop of nectar she gave me.

"Gawd, Amy," Sarah moaned, digging her fingers into my hair.

Trevor worked his magic on me with his mouth, something he'd always been so fucking good at. I humped my cunt onto his mouth and tongue, fucked his face until he had to grab my hips and hold on for dear life. I shoved my tongue inside of Sarah, licked at her slippery insides, drank down her arousal, sucked and slurped.

"Gonna cum," Sarah gasped, hands pulling at my hair.

Trevor licked at me, wrapped his arms around my thighs so tightly I could barely move. He pushed his tongue inside me, then his thumb stroked gently over my clit. The climax hit me so sudden, so unexpectedly.

"Mmm!" I screamed into Sarah's cunt.

My hips lurched. Fire exploded deep in my belly as Trevor brought me with his mouth. Sarah's cum gushed into my mouth, her clenching walls nipping at my tongue. I dug my fingers into her ass, trapped her, fucked her with my mouth until she screamed. I gazed up the lovely line of her body, her spine bent away from me, beautifully full tits thrust up and out. She leaned forward, pried my hands away from her behind, and climbed off of me.

"Now, Trevor," she gasped.

He sat up between my legs, and whatever passed between them with a single silent look was enough to communicate what they wanted. He nodded, grabbed my hands, and pulled me up onto my knees in front of him. He kissed me wildly for a moment, then quickly moved behind me, pulled me down to the bed with him. He pried my legs open with his strong hands, grabbed my hips and moved me like a rag doll to straddle him. At the same time, Sarah moved in front of his, between our legs. She reached down, out of my line of sight, then I felt the hot head of Trevor's cock at my opening. The grip of his hands tightened and he pulled me down, shoving his cock up inside me.

"Gawd!" I screamed.

His was so fucking hard, so long, so hot. I could feel the big swollen head of his dick pushing against my clenching walls, spreading me open. He was almost too big.

Sarah ran her hands down my chest, rubbing my nipples along the way, then she leaned forward and kissed me low on my belly. Trevor ground his cock deep inside me. Sarah kissed down my belly, then her long tongue licked across my clit.

Trevor groaned loudly - Sarah must have licked him too - and I screamed again, thrust my hips against him, rubbed my aching cunt with his cock. He held my hips, ground himself into me while Sarah licked and slurped where we were joined. In seconds, I was trembling, shaking, shuddering, on the brink of release.

"I can't..." Trevor gasped, squirming beneath me, so hard inside me. "It's too good. Jeezus, it's too fucking good."

Sarah smoothed a hand up my stomach to close it around my breasts. The fingers of her other hand explored my slick labia, stretched tight around Trevor's shaft. I moved my arms back, put my hands on his chest to keep myself more or less upright. His body was so hard, muscles corded so tightly, and his grip on my hips was almost bruising.

"Go ahead, Trevor," Sarah whispered from my groin. "Cum inside her."

With a feral growl, Trevor pulled me down so hard I felt the tip of him find the end of me, and I was undone. Hot cum blew out of his cock, spilled into me so powerfully I felt every pulse as I screamed my release. His cock throbbed, bucked, poured his cream inside me, and all the while, Sarah licked, sucked and kissed at our joining.

No longer able to lie still, Trevor pushed my hips up and began fucking in and out of me. Sarah crawled away to stand on the floor at the foot of the bed, smoothing her hands down my thighs while Trevor pounded his cock up into my body, still so long and hard, his thick cum pushing out of me with every deep thrust.

"Trevor," Sarah called out.

He stopped fucking me, and when Sarah held out her hands, he pushed me up off his cock with a grunt. I spilled forward onto my hands and knees on the bed. Sarah grabbed my shoulders, flipped me onto my back. My head hung off the end of the mattress. Sarah stepped up, straddled my face. Gazing up at her glistening sex, so slick with arousal, my mouth watered, wanting to taste her, feel her on my tongue and lips. I reached for her, felt Trevor's hands push under me, spread my legs wide with his arms, grab hold of my narrow waist. He lifted my lower body from the bed, scooted forward on his knees, and just as I bent my neck and pulled Sarah's heavenly cunt down to my mouth, I felt his hard length knife into me.

I screamed into Sarah's heat, then ate at her wildly. I licked, kissed, nibbled. My hands clawed at her ass, no doubt leaving nail marks. I pushed my tongue into her slick folds. Trevor pumped me with his throbbing length, pushing in and out, steady and sure. Heat, such amazing warmth, grew deep inside me, pulsed with the beat of my heart.

Sarah cried out my name, held my head in her trembling hands. I felt my insides fluttering around Trevor's achingly hard cock, milking him, pulling, sucking. I humped my hips in time with him, delighting in the feel of him fucking me so thoroughly. Sarah trembled above me, shook, gripped my head tightly, fingernails digging into my scalp. She crushed my mouth up against her cunt, threw her head back, and screamed. Trevor thrust deep and spilled into me. Every muscle in my body locked as I came on his wonderful cock.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers