Strange Days Ch. 33-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor collapsed first, letting my body drop to the bed, then he fell forward, laying his head on my chest. Sarah wobbled back a step and fell to her knees beside my head, then slumped over, laying her cheek on the other side of my chest. I dug my fingers into their hair, body shivering with the last aftershocks of a wonderful climax. They were so warm against me, and they smelled so good. I was in heaven between them, with them, and never wanted to let them go. The only dark thought in my mind was that I hadn't been able to truly be with Sarah while Trevor had been with me. But, it was a start.

"Holy shit," Trevor wheezed against my breast.

The insanity of what we had just done, the three of us fucking our brains out, hit me too. I laughed. Sarah laughed. Then Trevor followed suit.

We lay there for a while, gently petting, stroking. Trevor raised his head to look at me and smiled. Sarah did the same. I stroked my hands through their hair. Then they looked at each other and their smiles gradually faded. Once more, something passed between them, something I couldn't read. Trevor flicked his gaze to my nipple under Sarah's chin, then she to the one under Trevor's.

"Uh, guys?" I said nervously and glanced at both of them, sensing I was in trouble.

As one, they dipped their heads and laved my nipples with their hot tongues, making me hiss, eyes locked with each other over my breasts. Sarah nipped at my nipple with her teeth, then two fingers slipped inside me. I knew they were hers.

"Sarah," I gasped, thrusting my hips up at her hand.

She lazily regarded me and licked her lips. "Sorry, sweetie," she told me, then glanced at Trevor and smiled when he laid his hand over hers and his fingers delicately probed at my opening, helping her torment me. "I don't think we're done with you."

Yeah. They weren't done with me at all.

Chapter 37

I woke with a gasp, heard the shower running, felt Sarah's soft hair and warm body lying across my stomach, but more importantly, she was sucking my cock. I blinked my eyes open, glancing quickly about the room. We were alone. Trevor must be in the shower.

"Sarah," I hissed, pushed up onto my elbows, shivered when her tongue licked around the end of me. "What the hell are you...jeezus," I lost my voice when my dick bumped the back of her mouth. "What are you doing?"

She didn't answer me. Well, okay, she kind of did. Her response was to push her mouth down until my cock slid deep into her throat.

"Ohmygawd," I groaned and slapped my hands over my face, falling back to the bed.

Sarah fucked my cock with her throat, so tight, so wet. I was so fucking hard, could feel my dong throbbing with potency, eager to spill my load into her stomach. I wanted to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. Sarah and Trevor had spent practically the entire night fucking me into oblivion, yet here I was, first thing in the morning, eagerly awaiting yet another cum.

My head rolled to the side. My gaze slid down the lovely line of her back to her beautiful rear end. Rolling my upper body towards her, I curled around her and shoved my hand between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet, thighs slick with arousal, labia swollen and parted. My fingers slipped into her with ease. Sarah wrapped a hand around my shafted and fucked me harder into her throat, and the sounds of her wetly facefucking me almost sent me over the edge.

I explored her hot folds, found that spot deep inside her and stroked my fingertips over it. She moaned around my thick dong, stroked my exposed shaft up and down and tried to squirm away from me at the same time. Sarah sucked me even more forcefully, stroked me with her hand. She would drive me deep into her throat, fuck me there for a stroke or two, swallowing, milking me with her throat, then she would draw my cockhead into her mouth to suck and lick, twisting her clenched fist around my shaft, just beneath the head.

I grinned. It was a challenge. She wanted to make me cum before Trevor got out of the shower, and she wanted me to cum before she did.

Fat chance of that!

A growl came out of my throat, a sound I didn't know I could make. I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and jerked her mouth off my dick, twisted my body and threw her face down onto the bed, where she landed with a grunt. I rolled atop her, grabbed her wrists and pinned them down, spread her legs roughly with my knees, dipped my hips, found her hot center, and stuffed her absolutely full of fat cock meat.

"Uhhn!" she wailed into the mattress, clawing at the sheets.

I pounded my cock into her cunt, my body slapping loudly against her ass.

"Amy!" she cried, shivered beneath me.

She was so hot, so fucking tight, so amazingly wet. The world vanished. I was nothing but a pounding cock, stroking in and out of the heavens that was her velvety core.

Sarah pushed against me and screamed into the mattress. "Gawd!"

She came, fluttered around me, and I won, but only just. Thick cream exploded out of me, filled her cumming pussy, gushed out of her as I fucked her right through her cum. I gave one final thrust and blew the last of my hot spunk inside her.

"I guess you two are awake?" Trevor called from the shower.

Shit!

I forced myself to catch my breath and pulled my flagging cock out of Sarah, making her whimper, fetching towels and turning her over onto her back.

"Sarah, come on," I shoved a towel at her and began wiping up the gooey mess of cum from my groin stomach. "Clean up before he comes back."

Sarah sat up quickly, scooted to the edge of the bed, and jerked my towel up. I had about half a second to wonder what the hell she was doing when she swallowed my half-hard cock down her throat, shoving her nose against the top of my mound, right atop my clit.

"Sarah!" I hissed loudly, grabbed her head, tried to pull her off, but she grabbed my hands and held them away from her.

My dick wasn't fully erect, but it was hard enough that she could still fuck me with her throat. I had to stop her. Before Trevor got out of the shower. I knew that. But jeezus it felt so good. I was going to get hard again. Had to stop her. Had to.

I bent over, pushed my ass out behind me, pulled my dick out of her throat and mouth. Sarah fell back onto the bed, giggling madly.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I whisper-yelled.

Sarah sat up, hands on her knees, all prim and proper. Except she was naked and sweaty from great sex. Her giggling turned to laughter, and her eyes glittered warmly up at me, playfully.

I chuckled with her and shook my head, "Something's wrong with you."

We cleaned ourselves up and passed Trevor just as he was coming out of the shower. Of course, we were stark naked, so he came to a dead stop and just stared at us. I smiled at him, and so did Sarah.

He looked us over quickly and raised an eyebrow. "Did you two just go at it again?"

Sarah shrugged. "Great way to start the day, Trevor."

The water was nice and hot, and did a wonderful job of loosening up my sore muscles. Gawd, Trevor and Sarah had really done a number on me last night. Wearing shorts and nothing else, Trevor came back, asking what the plans were today. Sarah thought it would be a good idea to pick up Tabitha and bring her over for a post celebratory birthday breakfast.

The shower faced Violet's bed - an irony that wasn't lost on me, since she was the sexpot among us and was currently in the running for the one to have spontaneously molested me the most between her and Sarah - and I realized that she wasn't in bed.

"Uh, guys?" I looked at them. "Anybody know where Violet is?"

"She left with some brunette last night," Sarah said.

"Cute one too," Trevor nodded.

"Right?" Sarah agreed, turning to Trevor. "Gawd, she was a petite little thing, but really hot."

Trevor snorted, "All five foot nothing of her."

"Who is she?" I asked.

Sarah glanced at me. "One of Mona's coworkers, I think."

Trevor nodded again. "Definitely had the figure for it."

If this girl worked at the same sports bar as Mona, then she'd have to look great in spandex shorts and halter top, so I had a pretty good idea of who she was. I'd seen her before.

Finished with the shower, Sarah and I went to get dressed, while Trevor threw on a clean pair of shorts and a tank top. Sarah went off to start breakfast and discovered that Trevor had already brewed a pot of coffee.

"Oh, you lovely man," she cooed.

Trevor snorted and leaned against the counter. I slid up beside Sarah and got a cup of coffee for myself.

"So," Trevor said after a moment. "Are we going to talk about what happened last night?"

I kind of agreed with him. I also thought he looked incredibly yummy this morning. In fact, this was the first time we'd spent the night together. He was dressed down, just like us, and I found I really liked having him with me at the start of the day.

Sarah gave him a playful smile. "I don't know, Trevor. Is there something you need to get off your chest?"

"No. Nothing like that," he shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. "I just...I guess I want to know what this means for us, what this changes." He said the last while mostly looking at me.

"Are you willing to give her up for me?" Sarah asked him bluntly, taking a sip of her coffee.

He gave her a level look, then shook his head. "No."

She gave him a warm smile, friendly. "I'm not willing to give her up for you either." She looked at me, then added, "And I don't think she's willing to give up either of us."

I shook my head, looking at them both.

"So, that means," Sarah said, pouring a third cup of coffee and handing it to Trevor. He took it from her and smiled his thanks, then she slapped his hip. "We share."

"Okay," he nodded at her.

Sarah went back to work on breakfast, so I gave her a hand, taking charge of the eggs while she worked on the pancakes. I had a question that hadn't been answered yet though. What changed between Sarah and Trevor? I mean, come on, it's not like nothing had changed. Trevor's cock had been shoved up inside me and Sarah had been licking, sucking, and kissing both his cock and my stretched pussy. That was kind of a little intimate, you know?

"What does this mean for you two?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she gave me a blank look.

She couldn't be this dense! "Sarah!"

"What?" she shrugged, glanced at Trevor, then me, smiling. "It's not like we fucked or anything."

I just blinked at her.

"We didn't even kiss, Amy," she shrugged again.

"Seriously?" I balked, looking from her to Trevor. "In all of that craziness, you never kissed?" Trevor shook his head. "Not even once?" Sarah shook her head too, but she was grinning. "How is that even possible?"

"We were kinda focused on you, sweetie," Sarah bumped my hip with hers.

"And that's how it should be," Trevor added.

Both of us looked at him, then Sarah turned to me and cupped my cheek, giving me a soft, sweet kiss. "We love you. Last night was about how both of us feel about you, about what we're willing to do to be with you. It was about you, Amy, not us."

Trevor came up behind me, set down his coffee, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his nose into my neck and said, "What she said."

I craned my neck to look at him. "Are you seriously telling me you didn't want to fuck her last night?"

Trevor flicked his gaze to Sarah, and his lips slowly stretched into a broad grin. "I didn't say that."

Sarah laughed, and though I know Trevor didn't catch it, she blushed. I wasn't entirely certain what triggered the blush, but I had an idea. Trevor left shortly after to pick up Tabitha and bring her over. It gave me time to think things through.

Did Sarah want to sleep with Trevor? Maybe it was simple. I mean, Sarah had gone all night without really getting fucked. She'd had to settle for my hands and mouth. Trevor hadn't touched her at all, at least not on purpose. There'd been the occasional tangle of limbs, the situational brush of a hand or other body part, but that was it. The most Sarah had done to Trevor was in the shower, when she'd jacked him off. Okay, I admit, that's pretty fucking intimate, but I also know that she did it to arouse me, and to loosen him up, make him open to what was to come.

I should have just asked her what she wanted from Trevor, but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Sarah had no difficulty being bluntly honest with anyone, so if I asked her, she would tell me, and she wouldn't even be offended by my asking. To me, it seemed inevitable that something would happen between them. So why was I hesitating?

Maybe I was the one that didn't want to know.

Chapter 38

Violet breezed into the apartment before Trevor got back with Tabitha, a bounce to her steps, and she had that look she usually did after a long night of what I like to call 'deep dicking'. Right behind her was the tiny vixen I'd remembered seeing before.

Her hair was dark brown, almost black, and cropped short, like a boy's. It was combed neatly and parted to the left, her bangs styled with moose or gel into sharp points, a little longer than they'd otherwise be on a guy, unless he was going for that goth look. She had big dark brown eyes, a round face, and a cute pouty little mouth. Her skin was lightly tanned. She really was quite petite, barely five feet tall and incredibly cute in her little shorts and cutoff baby tee shirt that showed off her flat stomach. Her breasts were small, smaller than mine even, but they fit her frame. Her waist was narrow and her hips modest. Actually, she was kind of like a teeny tiny version of me.

"Good morning!" Violet bounced into the kitchen and kissed me, then Sarah. She took the girl's hand and pulled her up beside her. "Guys, this is Holly."

"Hi, Holly," I smiled and introduced myself, shaking her hand. "You work with Mona, right?"

Holly nodded. "Yeah, she convinced me to work there with her. I've known Mona and Phillip since junior high."

"Who did you know first?" Sarah asked.

"Mona," Holly smiled. "I tried to help her see the lesbian light, but she wouldn't go for it."

Violet laughed softly and moved to hug Holly from behind, nuzzling the side of her head. "Mona's loss," she whispered in her ear.

Holy laughed and hugged Violet's arms around her stomach, then she turned her head to give Violet a really sweet kiss. I noticed something though. It wasn't the kind of kiss you give someone that you just banged the night before. It was intimate, familiar. When the hell had this happened?

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" I asked.

They looked up at me, Holly cheerily, but Violet almost looked a little guilty.

"A couple of weeks now," Holly said, giving Violet's arms a squeeze around her middle.

I raised an eyebrow at Violet.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Holly's eyes widened at me, then she turned in Violet's arms to look at her and asked quietly. "Was I not supposed to tell her?"

Violet blinked at me and straightened up behind Holly. She spoke quickly, "I was going to tell you, but then you got the interview, and you were so nervous, and Sarah and I wanted to help you relax, and..."

"Violet," I laughed and waved my hand. "It's okay."

"You're not mad?" she asked, surprised.

"No," I assured. "You're one of my best friends. I want you to be happy."

Holly pushed up onto the tips of her toes and kissed Violet's cheek. "Told you she wouldn't be upset."

Violet smiled and kissed Holly, then she looked at me, eyes wide. "Oh! But there's something we need to tell you."

"Yep," Holly beamed at me.

I narrowed my eyes at them. They were awfully excited to tell me something alright. "What?"

They shared a conspiratorial look, then Holly looked at me, bit her lower lip, and said quietly, almost a whisper, "I have a statue too."

I blinked at her, shook my head, then everything started to add up. Violet was with a girl, but she loved a real cock, much more than toys. She'd been reluctant to date anyone since she and I had started having sex. She was absolutely smitten with Holly, I could tell. Then there was the glow she had of having just been thoroughly plowed, either last night, or this morning, or both.

Freyja!

"Oh my gawd!" I practically screamed, reached out to take both of Holly's hands. "Are you serious?"

Holly nodded vigorously, squeezing my hands. "I thought I was the only one!"

"So did I!" I pulled her out of Violet's arms and hugged her. Gawd, she was small. Her head was buried in my chest. I held her at arm's length. The funny thought hit me that for Holly to have a dick big enough for Violet, the tip of it would probably level with the tiny girl's chin. "How? When?"

"A little over a year ago," she told me.

Wanting a little privacy, I took her hand and pulled her out of the kitchen. We sat on the foot of my bed to talk.

"A year?" I balked. I'd only had my goddess given penis for about three months, and I was still adjusting to it.

Holly nodded. "I got it at this little curio shop back home."

I frowned in thought. Helena wasn't the only one selling the statues?

Holly continued. "I was kind of in a bad place back then, lonely, unsure of who I was. I'm not even sure why I stopped in there. I was just walking around aimlessly, trying to think things through, figure some things out, and found myself walking into that little store. Helena took one look at me and..."

Did she say Helena? My Helena?

"Helena?" I balked.

"Mm-huh," Holly nodded.

She went on, telling me how she took it home that night, wished for a miracle, and when she woke up, she had a hard cock sticking up from between her legs, and so did the statue. I listened to her while turning things over in my head. Had Helena moved up north from Texas after that?

"I call her every now and then," Holly said, and that got my attention. "For advice and stuff, you know? She's so wise..."

Holly went on and on about Helena, but I was lost in thought. According to Holly, Helena still ran her shop in Texas. The only problem was that my Helena still ran her shop in New York state. It couldn't be the same Helena, could it? Maybe they were sisters? Twins? But why the same name?

"So, how long have you had yours?" Holly asked, drawing me out of my head.

"Huh? Oh, uhm, about three months now," I told her.

Holly glanced about the apartment, then back to me. She leaned close and asked in a whisper, "So, have you, you know, played with it?"

I chuckled when she blushed. Jeezus, she was adorable. "What do you mean?"

Holly blushed an even deeper shade of red. "Well, there was this one night, when I was alone. I was in my room, watching a porno on my laptop, a girl sucking off another girl with a strap-on and...and it came out and..." She glanced around again, then whispered. "It was huge!" She held her hand out flat, level with her throat. "Like, this long! I couldn't help it. I..."

"Sucked yourself off," I grinned.

Holly blushed again, then she giggled, nodding.

I patted her leg. "Right there with ya', girl."

She put her hand over mine on her leg. It was nice, two girls chatting it up casually about their girl-cocks. "So, you've figured out how to change the size?"

"Kind of," I shrugged. "Seems to have a mind of its own, really. When it comes out, it seems to be perfect for who I'm with at the time, for the most part." I told her about the time with Violet and Sarah in my living room. When my cock had come out, it was longer and thicker for Violet, but when I'd fucked Sarah immediately after banging Violet, it stayed the same size, and it was almost too big for Sarah.

Holly bounced up and turned to face me, tucking her leg under her and taking both of my hands in hers. "Oh, you can totally change it, any time you want."