Strange Days Ch. 48-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

We sat in silence for a moment, Mom staring into her cup of tea. Her shoulders slumped and she looked at me.

"I don't want to go, baby," she said softly, her eyes swimming.

I gave her a weak smile, trying not to cry, and leaned over to hug her. "I'll be fine, Mom. I promise."

"I know you will," she whimpered, holding me tight. "You have so many people here that care about you."

I smiled. "Yeah, I really do."

Mom leaned away to look at me, and she was grinning. "Can I ask you something?" she asked sheepishly.

"Sure."

"You and Sarah," she began, took a breath, and when she spoke again, she was like a teenager again. "How do you two...you know...do it?"

I grinned back. "I thought you said you had some experience with this when you were younger."

She shrugged. "Only a little bit. A girlfriend and I used to play around now and then, but nothing major. We didn't use any...well, toys," she blushed.

"We don't either," I chuckled, then thought about it. "At least not in a long while."

"So what do you do?"

I smiled, loved this moment with my mom. It was like two young girls, gossiping about their sex lives. For a brief moment, I stared into Mom's eyes, saw her love for me there, her acceptance of who I was, and I considered telling her the truth. It was right there on the tip of my tongue, 'Mom, I have a magic penis.'

But I couldn't do it. I chickened out.

I shrugged and said, "Lots of hands and mouths, Mom. Lots of hands and mouths."

She grinned, then looked at me for a long while. I knew that look. Mom knew I was hiding something. After a moment, she shrugged. "I guess I'll take that."

Inwardly, I sighed with relief. I just wasn't ready to reveal my secret to her.

Mom took our tea cups to the sink and washed them out, then I walked her to the elevator. Sarah and Paula came over to join us.

"Thank you so much for your help, Linda," Sarah hugged my mom.

"Take care of my baby girl, okay?" Mom choked, trying not to cry.

"I will," Sarah nodded against her shoulder. "I promise."

"Paula?" Mom turned to our friend and hugged her too. "You take care of yourself. If you need anything, you call me."

"Thank you, Linda," Paula hugged her back.

Mom said her goodbyes and left. I waited until the elevator stopped downstairs, then a minute more. I was really going to miss her. Only then did it hit me how very much I had needed her with me during all of this.

"You okay, baby?" Sarah asked, turning me to face her.

I nodded and she raised a hand to touch my cheek, just as I felt a tear slide down my face. I hadn't even realized I was crying. Sarah gave me a crooked smile and hugged me.

"Everything's going to be fine," she cooed softly.

"I know," I sobbed into her neck, tightening my arms around her waist. "I'm just being a girl right now."

Sarah laughed softly, and so did Paula, who I felt hug both of us from behind me.

"We'll take care of you, Amy," Paula told me, nuzzling her nose behind my ear.

I turned in Sarah's arms to face Paula, and Sarah slipped her arms around my waist, pressed up against the back of me. "Who's going to take care of you?" I asked Paula.

She grinned. "Quid pro quo, obviously."

Sarah and I chuckled.

It was Sarah's turn to nuzzle my ear from behind me. "Trevor will be here tomorrow."

I hugged her arms around my waist and turned my head to press my cheek to hers. "I know."

I relaxed in Sarah's arms, at the feel of her warm breath on my cheek. I looked at Paula and held out my hands, and when she took them, I pulled her into the hug too.

"I love you guys," I told them, feeling awfully tired all of the sudden. Sarah must have heard it in my voice.

"Let's get you to bed for a nap, okay?" she kissed my neck.

I nodded and let them take me to bed, stripping me out of my clothes first. When I was tucked in, Paula leaned over me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to head out and pick up your homework," she told me, smoothing her hand over my head. "Need me to get you anything?"

I smiled. "Something chocolate?"

She laughed softly. "You bet."

Sarah went to get me a glass of water, since it was time to take my meds, and Paula left. When Sarah came back, I took my pills and she lay down beside me, cuddling up against me. Turning my head, I gave her a kiss. Her lips were so soft and warm, I didn't want to stop. Kissing her, I let my swelling cock slide out of me. Yes, I needed rest, but more than that, I needed Sarah. She was still wearing her shirt and shorts though.

I tugged at her shirt and whispered against her mouth, "You're still dressed."

She chuckled, "Should I not be?"

Taking her hand in mine, I guided it to my dick, already long and hard for her, the tip of me slick with arousal.

Sarah blinked at me. "Are you sure?"

I gazed into her pretty eyes, needed her so much. "Make love to me."

Rolling onto her back, Sarah pushed off her shorts. She rolled back and straddled me, careful not to bump my knee or ankle. Her warm mound pressed down against my hard shaft, and I could already feel her wetness. I smoothed my hands up her thighs to her hips, watched her beautiful body revealed to me as she peeled off her shirt, full breasts spilling out. I licked my lips, wanting to taste her nipples.

"Come here," I told her, pulled her down to me.

I licked the flat of my tongue up the underside of her breast and took her nipple in my mouth, suckling at her, relishing the taste of her skin, the warmth of her body.

"Jeezus, Amy," she moaned, cupping the back of my head with her hand for a moment.

Sarah held herself up above me on one arm, took me in her hand and guided me to her opening. I shivered at the feel of her warmth kissing the end of me, then she pushed her hips back and I began to slip into her body. Fuck, she was tight.

"Oh gawd," Sarah shuddered above me, my cock filling her up, my mouth making love to her breasts. Inch by inch my thick length spread her open, filled her tight heat, and when the end of me touched the end of her, she gave a sharp gasp. "You're so fucking hard."

Impaling herself on my cock meant she had to push back, so I couldn't reach her breasts anymore, but I was content with her mouth. Grabbing the back of her head, I pulled her down and kissed her deeply, flexing my cock inside her.

"Ohhh, that feels good," she sighed, working the muscles inside her, squeezing my length with her warm wet walls.

Sarah gave me a quick but deep kiss, then sat up and leaned back, hands on her thighs. She twirled her hips, massaged my throbbing pole with her soft folds. She was so tight around my cock, so warm, and getting hot. I gazed up at her beautiful body, caressed my hands over every inch of her that I could reach, overwhelmed by how she felt, and how much I loved her. I wanted to just let her ride me, to enjoy her body, to cum with her, but there was something I needed to know.

"Sarah?" I said softly.

She looked down at me through lidded eyes and grinned, "Yeah, baby?"

"Are you my girlfriend?"

She smiled and tossed her long dark hair over her shoulder, leaned down over me, kissed me softly. "You know I am," she said, still twirling her hips, keeping me deep inside her as she fucked me.

I cupped her cheek in my hand. "I don't mean...what I mean is..." I struggled with what to say.

"Amy," she gazed deep into my eyes, stopped moving her hips for a moment. "I love you. I've loved you almost as long as I've known you. That has never changed." She shook her head and smiled. "I take that back. It has changed. I'minlove with you."

I swallowed back tears that threatened to burst forth.

"You're my friend, Amy," she told me, kissed me softly, and leaned back to look at me again. "You are my lover, my partner, and any other term you can think of that means I want to be with you, forever."

I couldn't help it. I cried.

"I love you so much, Sarah," I whimpered, hugging her to me for a passionate kiss, full of my feelings for her.

Despite how much I hurt, I shifted my legs, drew my cock down her heavenly sex, and thrust back in. Sarah moaned into my mouth as I made love to her, slow but deep, her body so warm against mine, so feminine. She cupped the back of my head with her hand, kissed me gently, but deeply, her long tongue licking at mine, the roof of my mouth, almost the entrance of my throat.

Her tight heat surrounded me, milked me, resisted me when I drew out of her, sucked at the end of me when I thrust back in. She was moving her hips faster now, in time with me. This wasn't fucking. She was making love to me. I could feel it in her body against mine, in the sounds she made, in my heart.

"Gawd, Amy," Sarah sighed against my lips. "You're gonna make me cum."

My cock throbbed, delicious pleasure swelled inside me.

"I want you to cum," I told her, humping faster, swelling inside her, so close.

"Amy," she gasped, her bottom slapping against me as her tight sheath grew hotter around me, wetter.

"Cum all you can," I drew out of her slowly and shoved quickly back in, felt the rising tide of a climax inside me.

She wrapped her arms around me, hugged me tightly. "Amy!"

"Cum for me, Sarah," I breathed, and just before she came, I willed my cock longer, thicker, more, until there was no room left inside her.

"Gawd!" she screamed into the pillow and ground down against me.

The tip of me pressed firmly against her cervix. That pressure in my belly released. Hot cum seared the core of my long shaft, pulsed out of the throbbing head of my cock, spilled into Sarah's cumming cunt. I crushed her body to mine, screamed my release into her neck.

"Oh my gawd, Amy," Sarah whimpered, shivering on my thick length, still pulsing huge ropes of gooey cream inside her. "Oh my gawd."

"I love you, Sarah," I whimpered, kissed her throat, cock spilling hotly into her fluttering pussy.

Sarah laughed breathlessly and twirled her hips, massaging my spurting length, milking every drop of girl-cum out of me that she could, "Oh, I love you too, baby."

She kissed me, soft but deep, and my cock gave a final throb inside her. If I hadn't been so tired, I'm sure I could have stayed hard for her, but I slowly lost rigidity. Sarah kissed me until I slipped out of her and my cock disappeared back into my body.

She pushed up onto her arms above me and asked, "Did you get bigger towards the end there?"

I grinned. "Yeah. A trick Holly showed me."

"Wow," she arched an eyebrow. "Remind me to thank her later."

I laughed and pulled her down for another kiss. Sarah settled down beside me, laying half across me, and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Paula was back. I spent the next few hours going over the assignments I'd missed. There was a letter from my guidance counselor, outlining the deadlines that had been extended for me, along with all of the phone numbers for my professors, should I have any questions. I had a lot of work to do, but plenty of time to do it.

After dinner, we lounged around on the couch and watched a movie, then headed off for bed. We were halfway there when Sarah stopped and took Paula's hand.

"Wanna sleep with Amy tonight?" she asked.

Paula gave her a crooked smile. "You don't mind?"

"Not at all, sweetie," she squeezed her hand, then turned to give me a kiss. "Goodnight, baby."

Sarah climbed into bed and I did the same. Paula snuggled up against my back, her soft nakedness so comforting against me. She draped an arm around me and I took her hand, tugging it up between my breasts. She snaked her leg between mine, and we fell asleep knotted together.

Chapter 50

When I woke up the next morning, it was to Paula's pretty smile. She was lying on her side, propped up on her elbow, watching me.

"What are you doing?" I smiled sleepily.

"Watching you sleep," she said, stroking my cheek with the back of her hand. "You're really pretty when you sleep."

I snorted and burrowed closer to her naked warmth under the sheets.

She giggled and wrapped an arm around me. "You're snugly in the morning."

"Mm-hmm," I nodded.

Paula smoothed her hand down my back and over to my hip. It felt really nice.

"So, no morning wood for you?" she asked, with a hint of disappointment, I think.

I laughed. "Not today, I guess." She kissed the side of my head and I cooed happily, snuggling even closer when she draped her leg over mine. After a while, I asked, "Sarah at work?"

"Mm-hmm," she mumbled. "Just you and me this morning. But Trevor should be here soon."

I smiled. I'd really missed him.

"Why don't we get you all freshened up for him?" she suggested.

I leaned back to look at her.

"Shower?" she asked.

I smiled. "That would be really nice. I'm kind of tired of baths."

"Come on then," she slid out of bed.

We walked naked to the shower. Paula got the water going and helped me in, guiding me under the spray then helping me lean back against one of the walls. I watched her lovely body move as she reached for the soap. Her legs were so long, every inch of her leanly muscled, like a dancer, and while her breasts were small, they fit her perfectly.

Maybe I hadn't woken up with a raging boner, but that didn't mean I was dead inside.

Lathering her hands up with soap, Paula turned back to me and caught me ogling her. She gave me a bashful grin and started soaping up my left arm. Her eyes followed her hands, which felt amazing on my skin, by the way. Something about the way she was touching me was different, incredibly intimate, and very thorough. She wasn't just washing me. She was exploring me.

Her hands traced the contours of my body, and her fingers tested the varying textures of my skin. Getting more soap, Paula slid her hands up my sides and over my breasts, the feel of her warm palms on my nipples causing me to push my chest towards her. Her hands smoothed up my neck and her fingertips washed behind my ears.

Taking my shoulders, Paula drew me away from the wall to turn me around. I put my arms up and crossed them, letting my head rest against my forearms. Her hands slid down my back, fingers kneading at my muscles, sore and stiff from spending so much time immobile, and so much sex, though you'd never hear me complain about the latter. I felt her move behind me, then she washed my left foot and up my leg, then the other. Her soapy hands cupped my behind, one of them slipping between my cheeks, fingertips brushing over the tight bud of my ass, making me jump.

"Sorry," she chuckled. "Just being thorough."

"I'll say," I chuckled too.

I felt her hands between my thighs, and I widened my stance to give her room. Her fingers slid over my mound, missing not an inch of me. She was so gentle, her touch so relaxing, that my eyes drifted shut. I felt her settle the front of her body against the back of mine, her arms winding around my waist, soapy hands sliding up my chest and down my thigh.

She asked me something, but I missed it, even though her mouth was at my ear.

"Huh?" I blinked my eyes open.

Paula smoothed her hands down my tummy and asked again, "Are you going to let it out?"

I grinned at her over my shoulder. "Would you like me to?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded.

At my will, I felt something stir inside me, and a moment later, I sighed as my cock slid out of me. With my head bent, I watched it rapidly swell, so long and hard, the tapered end of me past my belly button.

"Is it out?" Paula asked.

I nodded.

She moved her hands back to my shoulders, both tugging and pushing, turning me around.

"Oh, wow," she said softly, leaning me back against the wall, gazing down at my dick.

Paula just stood there for a long moment, seemingly transfixed by the sight of my penis sticking up from between my legs. Her hands slowly smoothed down my shoulders and chest. Still staring at my cock, Paula slid her hands to my sides and down to my hips. Ever so slowly, her hands smoothed inwards, then they paused just short of touching the base of my shaft.

She glanced at me through her eyelashes, asking with her eyes alone if she could touch me. I gave her a nod, eager to feel her hands on me. Paula was a beautiful girl, pretty in a way that was different from Sarah and Violet. I'd fantasized about her since the weekend of my eighteenth birthday, when Sarah and I ran into her and Violet at the mall in La Perla. I'd wanted this for a while now, and it was finally going to happen.

Dropping her gaze, Paula slid her hands over my pelvis and turned them towards one another, gently holding my cock between her palms.

"Wow," she whispered.

I took a sharp breath as she gently smoothed her palms up the sides of my shaft. The pads of her thumbs ever so slightly grazed the sides of my crown, then she moved one hand beneath the other and wrapped both around my shaft, squeezing softly at first, then firmly.

"Paula," I sighed, cock twitching in her grasp.

"You're so hard," she said, looking up at me.

I tore my gaze from her soapy hands on my dick to look at her.

"Are you always this hard?" she asked.

I licked my lips and nodded, "Usually." My gaze fell to her mouth, and I remembered the feel of her kissing me. I flicked my gaze back to hers and smiled. "You have something to do with it."

Paula grinned. "Yeah?"

I nodded, smiling wider, then sighed when her hands slid firmly down the length of me. I put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed while she jacked me off with her soapy hands. My eyes closed, and soon my cock was leaking enough arousal out of the tip that the soap was getting thin. On the next upstroke, Paula squeezed her upper hand around the end of me and my dick lurched hard.

"Jeezus, Paula," I groaned, letting my head tip back against the shower wall.

She giggled, then said innocently, "We have to make sure you're clean, don't we?"

I looked at her, nodded helplessly as she began stroking me with one hand and twisting the other in short up-and-down motions around my drooling tip. Her gaze fell to my throbbing length, and she cocked her head, looking at my dong curiously.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she shook her head. "It's just...it's a lot like Johnny's."

I smiled, breathing harder as her hands continued to milk me. "Doesn't surprise me."

"Why not?" she looked up at me.

I let my hand slide down her arm. I could feel the muscles moving there as she stroked me. I shrugged a shoulder. "It's always the perfect size for whoever I'm with."

"Really?" She grinned, and when I nodded, she gave me a strange look, licking her lips.

Paula draped an arm around my shoulders and stepped close, bending my cock down away from my stomach. She pushed up onto her toes and curled her leg behind me, her calf at the small of my back, and my eyes went wide. She moved even closer, the hard tips of her breasts rubbing against mine, making me shiver, so close that the warmth of her tight body was overwhelming. Paula tipped her head towards me, touching her nose to mine.

"Let's find out," she breathed against my mouth.

"What do you...?" I started to ask, but she moved my cock, still in her hand, and the incredible heat of her sex kissed the tip of me.

She shivered against me, and I was slipping inside her.

"Paula!" I groaned, wrapping an arm around her so slender waist. She was so hot, so fucking tight.

"Ohgawd," Paula moaned, pushing her cheek against mine, wrapping both arms around my neck. Her hot cunt was so snug around my hard length, so wet. I cupped her ass in my hands, helped her push her moist pussy down my length, and she shivered as I slipped deeper into her body. "Ohgawd, Amy. You're so big."

I couldn't help but give her a little laugh.

"What's so...oh shit!" she gasped when the end of me pushed snugly against her cervix. She blinked wide eyes at me. "You're in. You're all the way in me."

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers