Strange Days Ch. 55-57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever seen.

Bending over, I wrapped an arm around her waist and heaved her up off the bed, helping her stand, then I crushed her against me and kissed her like an animal. Thick gooey cream squished between our bodies, making a mess, but I didn't care. I ate at her mouth for a while, stroked my hands down her ass and up her back. As our passions subsided, I began untying her wrists. One arm fell to her side, then the other, and she wrapped them around my neck, still kissing me, deep but slow, firm but sweet.

At last, the scarf came free from her head. Violet drew back to gaze at me, eyes shimmering with feeling, and her entire body seemed to glow. She blinked at me, shook her head, and said, "Fucking hell, Amy."

I laughed and she kissed me. We fell onto the bed, kissing and petting. Later on, our bodies slick with sweat and other things, we lay in my bed, facing each other, my head tucked under her chin, our limbs entwined. My finally sated cock lay heavy and sticky against her stomach and hip. I was content to just lay there with her for the rest of the morning, to bask in the feel of her, to breathe in her scent, but when she gave a soft satisfied coo and tenderly kissed the top of my head, I thought of something.

"When did it happen?" I asked.

She stilled, and a second or two passed before she said anything. "When did I fall in love with you?"

I nodded, stroked my fingers up her back.

"The night before your job interview," she told me, almost whispering.

I remembered that night. I was nervous as hell about my interview at Dangerous Angels. Sarah and Violet took it upon themselves to handle everything for the evening. Sarah made dinner, and Violet made a mess of me in bed. It had been some of the best sex of my life.

"Why that night?"

I felt her lips form a smile against my head. "There was just something wonderful about taking care of you, something I'd never felt before." She shrugged her shoulder. "It was nice."

I smiled and tilted my head up to kiss her throat. We lay there for a while longer, just petting and snuggling. Violet rolled away a little and I felt her hand slide between us to wrap around my thick flaccid length. She played with my penis for a moment, then scooted back so that she could see it.

"This is bigger than usual," she said, idly playing her fingers up and down my length.

I grinned. "You did tell me to fill you up, if you'll recall."

"Oh, I remember," she smiled at me.

I smiled back sleepily, enjoying the feel of her hand exploring me, fingertips grazing up from the very base of me. Her fingers slowly journeyed up to the tip, then closed around my crown, giving me a delicious squeeze. She toyed with my cock for a good while, but I could tell that her goal wasn't to get me aroused. She was just enjoying playing with me, and I wasn't complaining. At some point I began to doze off, and Violet snuggled up to me.

I woke up later, hearing voices in the apartment. Trevor and Sarah were back home, talking to Violet. When I rolled over to get out of bed, my knee and ankle were really protesting moving at all, and I realized I'd forgotten to take my pain meds as scheduled. I didn't like taking them unless I needed them anyway.

Slipping on a pair of comfortable cotton pants and a matching halter top, I picked up a crutch just as Violet rounded the corner.

"Hey, sleepy head," she smiled and came up to me. "Parents are home," she jerked her head sideways, referring to Sarah and Trevor, making me grin. "Gotta get going."

Leaning the crutch up against the dresser, I opened my arms to her. Violet smiled wider and stepped into me, giving me a warm hug. Gawd, I loved the feel of her full shapely body against mine, the way she seemed to just swallow me up.

"Thank you, Violet," I said softly, kissing her hair.

She cupped my butt in her hand and squeezed. "Honey, you can fuck me any time you want."

I giggled and held her tighter. "You know you're always welcome here," I told her, and she drew back enough to look at me, searching my eyes. "Don't be such a stranger, okay?"

She smiled, glanced at my mouth, and gave me a quick but wonderfully full kiss. I saw her to the elevator. The moment the doors closed and the elevator ground its way downstairs, I already missed her.

The scent of freshly brewed coffee reached me from the kitchen. Sarah was there, filling up three cups. Trevor met me halfway and gave me a hug.

"Did you have a good time with Violet?" he asked.

I grinned against his shoulder and nodded. "Mm-hmm."

"Good," he kissed my head. "Come on."

With his arm around my waist, Trevor helped me to the couch. I got nervous when he took one of the chairs caddy corner from the couch, rather than sitting with me. Sarah came in and handed over our coffee, then took the other chair, across from Trevor. They gave each other a level look, both of them took a breath, then they looked at me

Uh-oh. Here we go. My stomach flipped over and my hands started shaking a little.

"Relax, baby," Sarah smiled. "Nobody's going anywhere."

"Oh, thank gawd," I slumped back against the couch, breathing a huge sigh of relief.

"But..." Trevor said.

Sarah nodded at him, then told me, "But, that can't happen again. It won't happen again."

I opened my mouth to ask why, but Sarah wasn't finished.

"I know you want all of us to be together, but it isn't going to work out that way," she said, then she leaned forward to rest her arms on her knees, holding her coffee cup in both hands. She sat quietly in thought for a moment, looking down into her cup, then glanced up at me. "It felt like I was cheating, Amy."

I shook my head, not understanding. "Why?"

Sarah shrugged. "I don't know. It just did."

I glanced at Trevor, but he was impossible to read. His face was a blank mask, except for the cute crooked grin he gave me. He didn't seem upset, dejected, or angry. In fact, he didn't seem bothered at all.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"Did it feel like cheating?"

I nodded, and he shook his head. Interesting.

"You guys are friends, right?" I asked both of them.

"Of course," he nodded.

"Absolutely," Sarah agreed.

"And you care about each other?" I pressed on.

"Definitely," they said at the same time.

"Then..." I started, stopped, and started again, shaking my head once more. "I don't get it."

"I don't need him for sex," Sarah told me, and she fixed me with her gaze, making sure I was listening, I think. "I don't want him for that."

I glanced quickly at Trevor, worried that the dejection would finally hit him, but he only smiled crookedly again. "I don't need her for that either. I have you."

"And I have you too," Sarah added.

"But...you two seemed to...you know...enjoy it," I blinked at them.

"Oh, don't get me wrong," Trevor raised an eyebrow and flashed a huge smile. "It was amazing, being with both of you like that. It always is." he gave Sarah a long look. "I care about Sarah. A lot." She dropped her gaze from him and swallowed, then looked back at him after a moment. Trevor continued, looking at her but talking to me. "We relied on each other when you were in the hospital, leaned on each other." He looked back to me. "We slept together, ate together. I even gave her a bath," he grinned.

"But that was all," Sarah said, looking at me. "No sex. Nothing like that. It wasn't about that at all."

I met her gaze, still expecting an emotional blowout of some kind from at least one of them, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen.

"We're friends," she told me. "That's all we're going to be."

I gave myself a moment to let that settle in, then nodded and asked both of them, "But you're okay sharing me?"

"I think we know Violet well enough, Amy," Trevor smirked.

I blushed furiously. How did they know we'd had sex?

Sarah laughed. "It smells like a bordello in here. Not that that's a bad thing, of course." She gestured at me. "Besides, you have that freshly laid glow about you right now."

"You really do," Trevor chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at both of them. "Okay, but what I meant was, are you okay with sharing me with each other?"

"Amy," Sarah leaned forward and gave me a level look. "So long as you come home to us, we don't care."

"And try not to fall in love with anyone else," Trevor added with a smirk. "This place will get crowded pretty fast."

I blushed again, but of course, they had no way to know that it was because of Violet. They didn't have anything to worry about there. I loved her, but I wasn't in love with her.

I was quiet for a while, digesting what they'd told me. It had been a dream of mine that the three of us would live happily ever after, that Sarah and Trevor would fall for each other just as hard as I'd fallen for them, and them for me. They were telling me that wasn't going to happen. I still had hope, of course, if only because I'm stubborn, but they seemed so sure that it wouldn't happen, and they seemed okay with it.

As though reading my thoughts, Sarah asked me, "Are you okay with this?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay with it. But..." I looked at both of them and smiled sheepishly. "Is there any chance the two of you might come at me at the same time again? That was pretty hot."

Trevor looked away and grinned, and Sarah smiled at me, saying, "It was pretty hot." She shrugged. "We'll see."

I nodded. "Okay. Fair enough."

"You're really not upset?" Trevor asked a minute or so later.

"I love you," I told them both, and they smiled warmly at me, a smile that lit up their eyes. "I don't want to lose either of you."

"Pretty sure you don't have anything to worry about there," Trevor told me, and I believed him.

"Amy?" Sarah said, and I looked at her. She glanced at my knee. "Have you taken your pain meds?"

I looked down at my leg to see it shaking. My knee had been bothering me all day, but I'd put off my meds. Now that I was paying attention to it, it really was hurting a lot, a constant throbbing ache.

"Not yet," I shook my head.

Sarah frowned and Trevor shook his head. Both of them set their coffee cups down and got up.

"Well, let's get you taken care of," Sarah said.

Sarah went to make me something to eat, while Trevor got a glass of water and my pills. I munched on a sandwich and watched them fuss about the apartment, cleaning things up, making a grocery list, paying bills, taking care of everything, taking care of me. They worked together, in concert, and it seemed so natural for them. It was hard for me to understand how they wouldn't want to be as close with each other as they were with me. It just seemed to be a logical result, that they fit well enough. They smiled at each other, touched, teased, joked, hugged, and I saw them give each other a peck on the lips when it was time for bed.

I lay there in Sarah's arms that night, Trevor's arm around both of us, their bodies so warm around me, so perfect. I suppose I could settle for this.

Chapter 56

The road to recovery turned out to be a really long fracking road. A seven week long road, to be exact. The brace was gone from my ankle, as well as from my wrist. I was wearing an athletic brace on my knee, but I could get around without my crutches now. Every now and then I would wear a tight wrap around my chest, to help with my ribs, but I was trying to get used to going without it. I wasn't supposed to wear the chest wrap at all anymore - Doctor Jones said it would slow the healing process - but there were some days it helped relieve some of the aches and pains. Aside from that, I felt worlds better.

Oh, and my hair had grown out. It was short, of course, but Holly helped me cut and style it like hers. It actually turned out pretty cute, and it was fantastically easy to deal with in the mornings, like this one.

No, I still hadn't told Trevor my secret. Unfortunately, my reluctance had made a pretty negative impact on my sex life too. The three of us don't make a particular habit of messing around together anymore. In fact, we'd only done that once since the last time. That I couldn't truly have sex with Sarah when Trevor was around was incredibly frustrating too. We stole our moments together, keeping the strap-on nearby, just in case, but the worry that he might discover the real truth of my goddess-given tool was always there, and it wasn't titillating at all. It was difficult, sometimes, to stay in the moment with Sarah, to really cut loose. It's what led to us hiring a general contractor to build some walls in the apartment.

I'd liked the open feel to the place, but walling off sections of the apartment wasn't just about sex. I was back in classes again, almost full time, only staying home now and then when my knee was giving me trouble. Having a quiet place for each of us to study was becoming paramount. Besides, it was a fairly frequent occurrence that one or more of our friends would come over to visit or study and end up spending the night, like Phillip and Mona did when they first got to see me since the "incident".

We'd replaced my bed with a king-sized behemoth, so now there was plenty of room for the three of us to sleep together, which we almost always did, unless someone was feeling frisky. Violet's room had been walled up, as had mine, and Sarah's had been turned into a combination guest room and study. The shower was still more or less open to the apartment, but we'd gotten a couple of those oriental-style screens to lend a little privacy to the area, for when we had guests over. The rest of the apartment was still an open floor plan.

Trevor and Sarah are close friends now, but not lovers. They grow more and more comfortable with each other every day. Last week, I'd come home from physical therapy and found them in the shower, sitting on the floor. Trevor was leaning back against the shower wall, and Sarah was sitting between his legs, leaning back against his chest. They looked incredible together, Sarah's body so tight and curvy in all the right places, Trevor's masculine form perfectly chiseled. He'd stepped up his exercise routine lately, and his blonde hair was shorn very short these days, almost buzzed on the sides. The same day Holly had come over to cut my hair, she'd helped him with his too.

Trevor was massaging Sarah's shoulders and arms, and they were talking about everything and nothing, just catching up on the happenings of their day. I was absolutely quiet, spying on them, hoping beyond hope that something might happen.

"Okay, this masseuse needs a break," he'd said, patting her back to get her to move so that he could get up.

"Ohhh, already?" Sarah had wined, not moving, except to lay her head back against his shoulder.

"You don't feel very tense anymore," he'd chuckled, giving her a hug from behind, wrapping his arms around her stomach beneath her breasts, and her arms moving to lay over his. "Besides, if you don't get off me, I'll make you give me a massage. The illegal kind."

"Is that what's digging into my back?" She'd sat up and looked at him over her shoulder, feigning ignorance. When she'd moved, I'd gotten a good look at the tower of hard flesh sticking up from between Trevor's legs. Sarah had surprised me then by turning around to face Trevor on her hands and knees. She'd crawled up between his legs, arms at his sides, then she'd smiled and kissed him, soft and sweet. "Thanks, Trevor."

His eyes had glittered back at her, and he'd smiled back. "Any time." Then he'd frowned playfully. "But seriously, if you don't put some clothes on, Amy won't be able to get back home fast enough."

Sarah had laughed, and so had I, unfortunately. They caught me red handed. While Sarah dressed and made dinner, Trevor had fucked the shit out of me in the shower. Maybe if I'd been quiet and left before they knew I'd been there, he'd have taken Sarah there in the shower, and maybe, just maybe, she'd been in a playful enough to mood to actually enjoy it.

So yeah, considering they were sharing moments like that together, it baffled me that they wouldn't cross the line again.

I still hadn't had my photo shoot with Lucas, the friend of a friend of Phillip's, but he was penciled in on my calendar for two weeks from now. I was feeling much better, able to get around on my own now, and I think a lot of that had to do with the bajillion multivitamins I was taking every day, something Trevor's sister, Tabitha, insisted I do. I thought she was crazy at first, but now, you wouldn't catch me shaking a stick at her. The knee was the only thing giving me any real trouble, being the worst of the injuries, though my ribs still ached now and then if I moved wrong.

In fact, I was feeling well enough that we decided it was finally time to have everyone over for a dinner party. Trevor, Tabitha, and Phillip were setting up the dining room table. Sarah, Violet and Mona were finishing up dinner in the kitchen. Paula and Johnny were out making a last minute run for wine and desert - though the wine was being picked up by an older friend of Johnny's.

Speaking of whom, Paula had stayed with us for almost three weeks before she and Johnny were solid enough again that they moved out of their frat and sorority houses and got an apartment of their own. Actually, they lived in the same building as Violet and Holly, two doors down from them. They were doing great, deeply in love, and I couldn't have been happier for Paula. She was so alive, so radiant every time I saw her. It seemed the shadows of what his brother, Todd, had done to Paula and I were finally gone. They were happy again. All of us were.

Well, okay, I missed fooling around with Paula, and I really missed having sex with her, but still, I was happy for her.

"Have you told him yet?" Holly asked me quietly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

She was helping me make up the study, where my old bed had gone. We'd already made up Violet's room for guests. It took me a moment to realize she was asking if I'd told Trevor about my gift from Freyja.

I shook my head. "No. Not yet."

"Are you going to?"

I looked at her across the bed, tucking the fitted sheet on the mattress. "Someday, sure. I mean, I'll have to at some point."

"Have to?" she raised an eyebrow.

I sighed. "I'm tired of keep this secret from him, and besides, it's driving me crazy that I can't just throw Sarah down and fuck her whenever I want, like I can with him."

"I can imagine," she widened her eyes for a moment. "Pretty sure I'd lose my mind if I couldn't ravage Violet three or four times a day."

"Three or four?" I blinked, astonished.

Holly was such a tiny girl, so prim and petite, that it was difficult to imagine her with a sex drive that would rival the strapping muscle-bound hunks that are so prevalent in romance novels these days. She'd bought a figurine of Freyja from the same person that Sarah got mine, a woman named Helena. She ran two curio shops, one in Texas and the other here in New York. Before I'd met Holly, I'd thought I was the only girl in the world with a magic dick, but now I wondered if there were more than the two of us out there.

"At least," she chuckled. "Though in fairness, most of the time it's probably closer to just twice a day. A quick romp, then a thoroughly long lay."

I shook my head, giggling at the imagery. I'd never actually seen Holly and Violet have sex, but I knew how big I was when I had sex with Violet. My penis changed size depending on who I was with. With Paula, I was the longest, but not very wide. I was thickest with Violet, and only a little longer than when I was with Sarah. On me, a cock for Violet looked a bit out of place, being slightly thicker than my wrist. I could barely imagine what that would look like on Holly. Maybe a third leg or something.