Strange Days Ch. 55-57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy! Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I hissed, nodded against her shoulder. She sounded so alarmed and I didn't want to break this wonderful moment any more than my knee already had. "I think the shower floor was a bad idea."

"Oh gawd, honey," she wriggled out from beneath me, my long half-hard length flopping out of her and into the pool of thick cum between my legs. "Your knee."

Sarah helped me up to my feet, to take the pressure of my knee. "It's okay," I told her as she slipped my arm over her shoulders for support and walked us back under the spray of hot water to rinse us off. I gave her a huge grin. "Totally worth it."

She smiled and shook her head, then kissed me.

After we rinsed off and shoved the mess of cum into the drain with our feet, we made our way to bed. I crawled under the covers and Sarah snuggled up to me, spooning my back.

"So you really wanna do me in the butt, huh?" she asked, and I could hear the smile in her tone.

I grinned. "And you'll really let me, huh?"

Pushing up onto her elbow, Sarah touched my chin and turned my head to look at her. Her beautiful eyes were deep with feeling when she said, "For you, anything, and everything."

I cupped the back of her head and drew her down for a slow kiss, a kiss full of passion, of contentment, of everything she meant to me. "I love you," I told you.

She smiled against my mouth. "Love you too."

Sarah settled back down behind me, and I'd almost drifted off when she spoke again.

"By the way, I'm pretty sure I know what Trevor wanted to talk to Tabby about."

"Yeah?" I said sleepily, and felt her nod.

"I don't think he wants her exploring her sexuality with you."

I snickered, remembering her flirty behavior with me in the kitchen. "You noticed that, huh?"

"Yeah, but so did he," she gave a little laugh.

We lay there for a while, just holding each other, Sarah's fingers playing softly about my hip and thigh. I remembered the way she'd acted in the kitchen with Rose, being possessive of me, like she was marking her territory.

After a few minutes, I asked, "Does it bother you?"

"Does what bother me?"

"Tabitha flirting with me," I said, then shrugged a shoulder. "Or Violet, or Paula, or..."

"...or Rose?" she finished for me.

I chuckled. "Yeah. Or Rose."

Sarah snuggled closer to me, the front of her pressed against my back. "No," she sighed, then added, "I mean, I know it should, and I get jealous sometimes..."

"Like tonight?" I asked.

She chuckled and nuzzled my shoulder with her mouth. "Yeah, like tonight."

I was about to say I was sorry, that I didn't want to make her feel that way, but she wasn't finished.

"But here's the thing," she said, sliding her hand up my stomach and between my breasts, hugging me. "I believe in us, in what we have. I believe in our future, that no matter what, no matter who else is in our lives, you're mine, and I'm yours."

I believed every word, and it almost made me cry. Sarah made room for me when I rolled over onto my back. I gazed up at her in wonder, so thankful to have her in my life. "You're amazing, you know that?"

Her expression was earnest. "No, Amy," she shook her head and cupped my cheek in her hand. "We are amazing. Us."

What happened next felt natural to me, felt right, though I had a feeling certain unconsidered implications would tear me up inside later. I took her hand from my cheek, held it in mine and looked at it. I stroked the pad of my thumb over of her naked ring finger, then looked deep into her eyes and asked, "Think those same-sex marriage laws will pass?"

Sarah gave me a cute crooked smile. "Would it matter?"

"No," I shook my head and kissed the tip of her nose, then snuggled up into her soft warmth. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you anyway."