Strange Days Ch. 66-68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Rose was watching us intently, but Ginger swallowed again and asked, "You aren't actually going to...?"

"Oh, yes, she is," I cut her off, smiling down at the cute pixie between my legs.

With a sly grin and clever concealment, Holly pulled aside my dress and closed her mouth over my right nipple. Her lips weren't very full, but they were so warm, and her tongue was incredibly hot. Holly laved my nipple with her tongue, getting it nice and wet, then sucked lightly. She kissed and licked my breast, cooed around my tit-flesh, making my nipple swell inside her mouth, sucking more firmly with every passing second.

"Damn, she's really going at it," Violet said, and I saw her lean forward to get a good look.

Holly really went at my breast then, sucking and slurping softly, her other hand curling tighter around the fabric of my other tit. Without missing a beat, she released my right breast, wiped off most of her saliva with the back of her hand while sliding my dress back into place, then attacked my left breast.

"My gawd, Holly," I moaned, closing my eyes at the feel of her mouth, the tightening and slick warmth low in my body.

She didn't have enough hair for me to curl my fingers in it, so I just held her head firmly, pulling her tight against my tit. Her other hand suddenly slid between my legs, beneath my dress. The back of her hand gently caressed my hardening cock, then two of her fingertips found my wet center.

"Oh my...!" I gasped, thrusting my hot cunt up against her fingers, crying out at the feel of them slipping inside me.

I didn't care that we were being watched. I didn't care that we had guests. I didn't care what anyone thought. I just needed to come.

Holly curled her fingers up and back, and that come-here gesture did exactly what she meant for it to do. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and crushed her against me, coming on her fingers.

"Gawd, she's beautiful when she comes," I heard Sarah say, then she asked someone, "Isn't she?"

Ginger stammered, "Y-yeah, she really is."

Holly eased up on my breast and her fingers stilled inside me. She brought be back down gently, petting the swollen lips of my sex with her fingertips, then she kissed the top of my boob and covered it back up.

I heard Rose laugh breathlessly and say, "So, I guess you guys are all pretty close then."

Holly sat back on her heels to grin at me, and I saw the very unmistakable bulge down her pant leg. I knew at a glance that she was sized for Violet, and not for me, given that the large swollen end of her was nestled beside her knee. She'd told me that we were made for sex, that we were incredibly adaptable, a bonus of our gift from Freyja, and to prove it, she'd let me fuck her while I'd been sized for Violet. Considering how small Holly was, it meant my cock had literally been buried inside her up to her chest, which was anatomically impossible.

Still, as I gazed at her incredible length swollen in her pants, there was no way I would let her fuck me with that, magical-adaptable-vagina or no.

With a wink at me, Holly stood up and grabbed Violet's hand, pulling her off the couch. "Come on. I think it's time to get comfortable."

"Oh, goody," Violet beamed, practically bouncing up and down as she followed Holly to the room that had been made up for them.

Sarah slid along the couch to snuggle up against my side, touching my chin and turning my head so that she could give me a soft sweet kiss that didn't last nearly as long as I'd hoped it would.

"Did you have a good cum, baby?" she cooed.

"Uh-huh," I managed to say.

"Let's get you cleaned up and changed," she said, getting up and bringing me with her by the hand.

"Okay."

"You girls wanna get comfortable?" Sarah asked Rose and Ginger. "Make yourselves at home."

"Good idea," Ginger groaned, taking off her shoes with obvious delight.

I took a stop in the bathroom to get cleaned up, my thick half-hard length wagging between my legs. I washed my face clean of the minimal makeup I was wearing and grabbed a robe on the way to our bedroom. Sarah was already slipping her other arm into her robe, and she was naked beneath it. I just stood there, adoring the beauty of her perfect body while she moved, and when she saw me looking and gave me a grin, I dropped my robe on the bed and closed the distance between us. My arms went around her waist beneath her robe as my mouth found hers, her lips so soft and warm, so perfect against mine.

I threw myself into that kiss, caressed her back and bottom, unable to touch as much of her as I wanted and wishing I had more hands. Meanwhile, Sarah was stripping me out of my clothes, her long tongue licking my teeth, the roof of my mouth, the entrance to my throat. I'd gotten used to her incredibly long, no longer gagging when she played with my throat like that. Hell, I loved it.

When I was naked, I pressed our bodies together, delighting in the feel of her stiff nipples rubbing against my chest, her warm body against me, the taste of her mouth. On the other side of the bedroom wall, it sounded like Violet and Holly were already going at it, because we could hear our red-headed friend wailing at the top of her lungs for Holly to fuck her harder.

Sometimes hearing Violet get thoroughly plowed was intensely erotic, and other times it was just funny. Tonight, it was funny, apparently. Sarah and I both snickered and drew away from each other so that I could put my robe on, then we went back to the living room.

The girls were already there. Rose was wearing a black lycra tank top and shorts, while Ginger wore a green lacy camisole and matching boyshorts, and with her back to us, bending over to pick up her wine glass, her ass looked incredible. But at that moment, both of them had their gaze fixed on Violet's old room, listening to the sounds of her getting thoroughly plowed.

"More wine?" Sarah asked, and I noticed the bottle on the coffee table was almost empty.

"Sure," Ginger finished her glass and handed it over.

Sarah peeled off for the kitchen. I picked up my own glass and took a seat on the couch with my legs crossed under me. Ginger sat down in one of the chairs with a great sigh, throwing her head back and letting her legs slide apart. I couldn't help but stare at the shapely mound of flesh beneath her panties. I felt Rose looking at me and glanced over at her.

"So, Trevor really is your boyfriend too?" she asked me, and Ginger raised her head.

I nodded and smiled when her eyes narrowed a bit. "You don't look like you believe me though."

"Can you blame her?" Ginger chuckled, gesturing around the apartment with her glass. "Theredoes seem to be a lot of girl-on-girl action going on around here."

With perfect timing, Sarah came back with two bottles of wine. "Doesn't mean we don't like a nice hard cock."

Ginger snickered while Sarah refilled her glass.

Rose gave me and Sarah a grin. "Sothat's why you keep Trevor around."

"No," Sarah laughed, shaking her head, then she nodded at me. "Trevor is Amy's."

Rose leaned forward to let Sarah refill her glass too, but she was giving me a level look. Her eyes flicked down to between my legs, then up again. "So, if Trevor is yours," she gestured at Sarah and the rest of the apartment with her glass. "Where do they get their nice hard cock fix?"

"Yeah," Ginger leaned forward, now very interested in the conversation. "Weren't you going to explain something about that?"

I looked at Sarah. "Come over here."

Sarah smiled, set down the wine bottles on the coffee table, and came over to join me on the couch. I uncrossed my legs from under me. Sarah was standing directly in front of me, so I couldn't really see Ginger or Rose, but that didn't matter just yet. Sarah stood there looking down at me, sipping at her wine. Reaching up, I slowly untied her robe and spread it open, the flat plane of her stomach and the swells of her gloriously firm breasts making my mouth water with hunger. Her perfectly smooth mound was right there, right in front of me. Sliding my hands to her hips, I drew her close and shuffled forward on the couch, planting a delicate kiss just above her mons.

"Mmm," she cooed, then I heard her ask, "You girls don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all," Ginger said.

"By all means, proceed," I heard Rose add, and Sarah chuckled.

I kissed my way down over Sarah's soft mound, using more tongue as I neared her delightful clit, giving it a kiss and gentle suck. Sarah cupped the back of my head with her free hand and pulled my face into her crotch. I held her hip with one hand and used the other to untie my robe, pulling both sides out and away, letting my stiffening cock free to rise between my legs. I knew her robe concealed me completely from our observers, so I didn't have a care in the world. I just cupped her lovely rear end in my hands and pulled her heavenly cunt against my mouth, licking a long hot line up her slippery folds.

"Gawd, they really are pretty together, aren't they?" Ginger said, a kind of quiet reverence in her tone.

"Just wish I could see more," Rose replied.

Ginger chuckled softly. "Rose, you don't need to see much when you're looking at something like this. Come here."

I heard Rose get up and sit down again. Sarah was breathing a little harder, a little faster. Her perfect little pussy was flowing with arousal, warm and sweet on my tongue, and her insides were so very soft when I slipped two fingers inside her. Her nails dug into my scalp when I closed my mouth over her to tongue and suck her clit while fingering her steamy cunt. By this point, I was rock hard, my cock sticking straight up from between my legs, the fat end of me rubbing against Sarah's soft inner thighs.

"What are you seeing that I'm not?" Rose asked, apparently sitting with Ginger now, because her voice came from the same place as the redhead.

"What do I see?" Ginger said, and I heard her kiss a part of Rose that made the busty brunette sigh with delight. "I see two women in love, worshipping each other."

And that's exactly what I was doing, worshiping Sarah's delicious pussy with my mouth, sucking and kissing, licking and nipping, sliding my fingers in and out of her until I felt her wetness gathering in the palm of my hand, trickling down my wrist. I was so hard by that point that my cock was leaking precum, the warm stuff slipping over the end of me and down my shaft.

Ginger kissed Rose again and breathed, "I see two absolutely beautiful women, making love."

What she said was pretty spot-on, because I had just started trailing kisses back up Sarah's mound, sliding my fingers out of her to hold both of her hips. I leaned back on the couch and pulled her to me. Gazing down at me with raw hunger and affection, Sarah climbed up onto the couch on her knees and straddled me. The long hard length of me stood high and proud, throbbing with potency. Reaching down between us, Sarah wrapped her soft warm hand around the upper part of my shaft, rubbed the tip of me into her folds, then lowered her hips.

"Hohshit," I groaned, feeling her hot cunt wrap around me, slide down me, swallow inch after achingly hard inch of me slowly but steadily.

With my cock firmly logged partway inside her, Sarah leaned forward and put her hands on the back of the couch. Moving just her hips, she slid her hot cunt up my length, then back down, taking me deeper inside her.

"Ginger?" I heard Rose say.

Sarah moved with fluid grace, like liquid sex, her eyes closed, mouth open, breath warm on my face. She rode me slowly, luxuriously, fucking only the top half of my cock. I knew she was using the fat end of me to rub over that spot inside her. She was getting so hot and wet. Her arousal was leaking out of her to run down my shaft and over my own sopping mound. Her slick tunnel squeezed and released, over and over, clamping down on my dick when she went up, opening wide when she dropped down. It was like a hot mouth, a soft hand, a slick throat, all at once, and the feel of it was incredible. I felt a climax building fast inside me, but I didn't want to come yet.

"Ginger, I think..." Rose trailed off, then started again. "I think they're...I think..."

"Amy," Sarah gasped, her cunt clenching so tight around me, her brow furrowed, so close to release. "Oh gawd, baby."

"Are you gonna come?" I asked her, watching her glorious tits bounce up and down as she fucked me faster, but still only the top half of me.

"Yes!" she hissed.

"Then come for me," I told her, and holding her hips tight, I pulled her down, crammed every hard inch of me inside her. I ground my teeth, fighting against my own climax.

Sarah threw her head back and screamed. "Gawd!"

She came so hard it felt like her body was going to tear my cock off at the root, her soft labia splayed against my groin, her hot sleeve milking my length, the furthest depths of her cunt nipping at my tip. She ground her hips back and forth for a while, dragging out her climax, keeping it going for as long as she could, but eventually, she could take no more. Sarah fell forward, her forehead against the back of the couch, sweaty breasts surrounding my face.

"Amy?" Rose said with a small voice.

"Yeah?" I sighed into Sarah breasts, kissing one of the soft slopes.

Sarah drew back a little to look down at me, and when I met her gaze, I realized she knew as much as I did that the moment had arrived.

Her voice almost a whisper, Rose said, "I believe in magic."

With a grin, Sarah pushed up onto her knees until only the tip of my cock remained inside of her, shrugged out of her robe, and let it fall to the floor behind her.

Rose and Ginger whispered at the same time. "Oh. My. Gawd."

Chapter 67

With a delightfully crooked grin, Sarah began to ride me. She was so wet from her climax that I slid in and out of her with ease. My dick was on full display at this point.

"But you..." Rose said.

"But how..." Ginger added.

Sarah chuckled breathlessly and sat down, my thick cock fully buried inside her, making her shift. She recovered quickly and turned at her waist, looking over at the girls. I could see them now, sharing Ginger's chair, and Ginger's hand was gently caressing Rose's inner thighs.

Sarah held her hand out to them. "Come over here."

Their eyes looked kind of glazed over as they got up from Ginger's chair and came over to us, hand in hand. Ginger gave Sarah her hand, and Sarah held out the other for Rose, who took that one. Sarah pulled them to either side of her and they sat down on the couch beside us. Moving their hands, Sarah put Rose's behind her and Ginger's in front, between us. Pushing up onto her knees, my thick dick dragged down her slick tunnel, just to the tip and a little more. Sarah held herself there and I felt her place Rose's and Ginger's hands on my shaft.

"This...this can't be real," Rose said, barely touching me.

"Oh, yes it can," Ginger chuckled, wrapping her hand around my slick shaft and giving it a firm squeeze. "I know a cock when I feel one. I don't know how," she shook her head, staring at my dick, then she gave me a grin and said, "But this is very real."

Rose just looked in shock. Ginger was taking this revelation in stride, but Rose was clearly struggling with the reality of it.

"Amy, how...how can you...?" Rose stammered, shaking her head at me slowly.

Ginger took her time exploring me, sliding her hand down my length until the tips of her fingers found my wet center. She looked up at me sharply. "You still have a pussy!"

"She does?" Rose blinked, trying to get a look, but with Sarah's body and Ginger's hand in the way, she couldn't'.

"Of course she does," Sarah said, and told me. "Open up, baby."

I spread my legs a little wider and Sarah leaned forward to give the girls a better view. I hadn't come yet, and Sarah's hot sleeve sliding up my cock just a fraction of an inch was almost enough to make me blow my load.

Ginger took the opportunity to slide two of her fingers inside me. I was so wet she buried her fingers fully within me with ease, and it felt so good that I gasped, cock throbbing potently. I grit my teeth to keep from coming.

Rose shook her head, watching Ginger play with my pussy. "I just...I don't...magic?"

"Yeah," I moaned, squirming under the dual sensations of the tip of my cock in Sarah's cunt and Ginger's fingers inside me.

"Here, I'll give you some room," Sarah said, pushing up fully until my dick slipped out of her with a soft wet pop.

Ginger took her fingers out of me and got up to let Sarah sit beside me, her skin glowing from her recent cum. Rose gawked at the long thick pole sticking up between my legs, shiny with Sarah's juice. Ginger knelt between my legs, pushing them wide apart. She reached forward with both hands, one wrapped around the base of me while the other pushed her two fingers back inside me.

I groaned at the feel of her fingers exploring my soft insides, rubbing and caressing, while her hand slid up the long length of my shaft. Her hand twisted near the top, paying special attention to the big spongy head of my dong.

"She's so fucking hard, Rose," Ginger said softly, then looked at her friend. "And you wouldn't believe how tight she is."

Just then, Ginger pushed her fingers up against that spot inside me. I cried out and thrust my hips, fucking my cock up through her clenching hand. Ginger stroked her hand down my shaft.

"You have to feel this," she told Rose.

Rose looked at me, asking permission. I still hadn't come, and I was dying to. I grabbed her hand and placed it right on my dick.

"It's so hot," she breathed, giving me a firm squeeze.

Just then, Holly and Violet decided to rejoin us. Violet was wearing a blue satin nightie that fell about halfway down her thighs, while Holly wore a robe, and I seriously doubted they wore anything underneath.

"I see you started without us," Violet chuckled.

Sarah told her, "Technically,you started withoutus, you horndog."

Violet stuck out her tongue. Holly laughed and sat in the chair that Ginger and Rose had just vacated.

"Can you blame me?" Violet said defensively, turning to bend over and open Holly's robe, whose obscenely huge cock flopped out to slap loudly against her chest between her breasts. Violet grabbed hold of the tip and pulled Holly's cock back so that it was pointed straight up, then she turned back to face us. "I mean, gawd, just look at this thing."

"Holy shit!" Ginger gasped, blinking at Holly. "You have one too!"

Holly grinned. When Violet turned around, Holly took hold of her hips and spread her legs wide. Violet backed up and Holly pulled her right down. Violet groaned as her girlfriend filled her up. Unfortunately, given the angle, I couldn't see it actually happening.

"Jeezus," Ginger said, fingers still working inside me, making me writhe on the couch, but she was still looking at Holly behind Violet. "How fucking big is that thing?"

Sarah answered her. "As big as she needs to be."

Rose had stopped stroking me to pay attention to what they were saying, so I did it for her, masturbating myself with my hand atop hers.

"What do you mean?" Rose asked, seemingly oblivious to the fact that I was using her hand to jack myself off.

"She'll be as long, short, narrow or wide as she needs to be," Sarah replied. "It all depends on who she's with. Amy's the same."

I was only stroking Rose's hand up and down the top half of my dick, so there was plenty left for Ginger to wrap her hand around. "So this is for you then?" she asked Sarah.

Sarah bit her lower lip and smiled cutely, nodding, then she asked, "Wanna see what it would look like for you?"

Ginger nodded, but I couldn't focus on her entirely. Her fingers inside me were driving me crazy, stroking against that spot, but Rose's hand felt wonderful. I felt the core of my shaft tingle, and while my length didn't change, I swelled in Rose's hand until her fingertips and thumb could no longer meet around my shaft.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers