Strange Days Ch. 66-68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"So, why did you ask if we're friends?" I asked her.

Rose kept her eyes on my penis, lifting the heavy meat in her hands, exploring every inch of me from tip to root. I had to admit it was a rather handsome cock, even wider than for Violet, and a little longer than for Sarah.

"You know I think Darren is sexy as hell," she said, and I nodded when she glanced up at me. "Well, I'd love to fuck him, but if he wasn't gay, there's no way I would."

I shook my head, not following. "I don't understand."

"Sleeping with a guy you work with comes with all kinds of baggage," she shrugged a shoulder, tilting her head the other way, studying my cock again. She was still playing with me, and I was swelling, getting hard. "Darren is one of the nice guys. There's no way he could sleep with someone and not develop feelings for them of some kind."

I grinned, understanding now. I'd had a crush on Trevor for years, but when we finally had sex, I wasn't in love with him. That came later.

"I see. Because I'm a girl, I'm safe to fool around with," I said.

Rose grinned. "Exactly."

Flawed logic, for sure, given my feelings for Sarah, how very much I loved her, but I wasn't going to ruin the moment by pointing that out. I just watched Rose play with me for a while. Since I'd come twice so recently, it took a while for me to get hard. Slowly but surely, my shaft stiffened in Rose's hands. At one point, she actually had to lean back to give it room to rise up between us, but she closed the distance after that. Rose was taller than me, but the end of my cock nearly reached her navel. With the new angle, I was afforded a much better view of myself, considerably wider than anyone I'd been with before, the ridge around the bottom of my crown noticeably flared.

Rose was staring at my penis dreamily, like she was in another world.

"What's that look?" I asked, then shuddered when she applied pressure with her thumb just beneath the tip of me. A tremor went through me, from the tips of my toes to the top of my scalp, and a big pearly drop of pre welled up out of the big hole at the end of me.

"I went on vacation with a bunch of girls years ago," she told me, but her attention was focused on my now dripping pole, throbbing in her hands. Rose rubbed her palm over the very tip of me, gathering up precum to slicken her hand, then she began stroking me. "Cancun," she continued. "There was this gorgeous guy I met on the beach. Blonde, blue eyes, perfect face, perfect body."

She smiled at the memory, and I smiled too. She looked so happy.

"We went out for drinks, dancing," she said, stroking my now slippery length firmly. I had to brace my hand on the wall for balance, it felt so good. She had me literally throbbing in her hands. "He had this adorable little cabin on a private beach."

Rose stilled her hands on my penis, rubbing with just her thumbs for a moment, then she squeezed and pulled both hands up my length. My insides knotted and I moaned a little.

"He was just like this," she told me, glancing up, eyes glittering fondly. "I'd never seen a cock so big before. At first, I was all like, 'oh, hell no'," she laughed, then raised an eyebrow. "But he promised he wouldn't hurt me, that he'd go slow."

She tossed her head back and laughed, then said, "Gawd, I thought he was going to split me in half." She raised an eyebrow again. "But he did it. Got the whole thing inside me. Took forever too. But gawd, Amy, it was a perfect fit. I'd never had a cock fill me up just right, and I haven't since."

I was listening, but it was difficult. Rose was still stroking her hands up and down my length, but faster than before. My insides clenched on the next upstroke of her hands and I grabbed her wrist to keep from coming, a groan escaping me. My cock lurched and spit precum with such force that it hit the bottom of her breasts.

"Did you just come?" she asked me.

"No," I said through gritted teeth.

"Really?" she said, stroking me with one hand to gather up the pearly fluid with the fingers of her other hand. "Wow. That's more than most guys can shoot."

I gave a short breathless laugh and grinned at her. "Did you forget the mess I made on the couch?"

"I guess I did," she grinned back. Cocking her head, Rose suddenly pressed the front of her body against me, trapping my hard length between us. Holy fuck she was warm, and so soft, so much like Violet. With her mouth close to my ear, she whispered, "His name was Bradley."

Moving her hands to my butt, she cupped my ass and ground herself against me, pulling my hips forward, bending slightly at the knees, rubbing my aching cock up and down her stomach.

"I let him fuck me all night, all morning, and all day," she told me huskily, digging her fingernails into my butt. I was thrusting my hips now, rubbing my cockhead against her pre-slickened body. "He was so big, Amy, and my little pussy was so tight."

I groaned, imagining how she would feel inside, how warm and wet.

"Know what else I let him do?"

"No," I gasped, and my cock spit pre against both of us.

Rose nipped at my earlobe. "I let him fuck my throat."

"Oh gawd," I moaned, hugging her against me, really thrusting my hips now. Good gawd, this woman had a way with words.

"He was so deep when he came," she whispered, sliding a hand down the crack of my butt. Her middle finger rubbed over the tight bud of my ass and I jumped. "His balls were on my chin, smooth and swollen, so full of cum. He put his cum right in my stomach, Amy, so deep in my throat I couldn't even taste it."

I slid my hands down to her full rear end, cupping both cheeks.

"But he couldn't come like you can," she said, kissing my neck and jaw. "You came so much for us."

I moaned, managed to shove my hand between us and found her wet center. She was so slick with arousal that the water wasn't thinning her juice at all. I plunged two fingers inside her as far as I could.

Rose cried out, her head falling against my shoulder, and she pushed up onto the tips of her toes, away from my invading fingers. I knew I hadn't hurt her, but rather surprised her. Curling my fingers back, I found that spot inside her, stroked it lightly until I felt her warm wet walls milking my digits. Rose came on my fingers, held me so tight that I could barely move my hips.

"Gawd, you're good at that," she breathed.

Her full breasts felt so good against my more modest chest, and her big nipples were so swollen. My dick was so hard that it felt like a steel pipe between us. It felt like I was going to come any second.

"But," she said, nibbling on my ear again. "I bet you're better at other things."

"Like what?" I asked.

Her mouth moved, and she whispered against my lips, "Like fucking."

I couldn't take it anymore. I held tightly to her ass, and with a heave, I picked her right up, forcing her legs around my waist. She gasped in surprise and I turned us to put her back against the shower wall. I moved my hips until the tip of me found her entrance, and I pushed. I didn't get very far.

"Shit, you're big," she hissed, my cock straining at her entrance. "Go slow, okay?"

I nodded against her breasts. I had to hold her that high, I was so long. She was incredibly tight, her entrance straining against me to the point that I was beginning to doubt I would ever fit. But she was wet, so very wet, and eventually, I felt the meaty petals of her sex open around me, slip over my fat crown, and snap down behind it.

"It's in," she moaned, shivering in my arms. "Fucking hell, it's in."

I held her in my arms, gradually letting her weight settle her down on my firm rod. Slowly, so very slowly, her weight forced her body down onto my rigid cock. Inch by inch I was surrounded by her heat, and it was unlike anyone I'd ever been with. Her pussy was so fucking hot, almost searing, and so very soft.

"So big," she whimpered when half of my considerable length was up inside her, and there was so much more to go. "So fucking big."

About two-thirds of the way in, we reached an impasse. The rest of my shaft wasn't slick enough, so I held her tight against the wall and moved my hips, dragging my cock down her meaty cunt. Rose must have been a Keigel queen. I thrust back in, deeper this time, then again. It seemed to take forever to work my way inside her, but she came before I'd even bottomed out. Rose cried out, her insides flooded with her release and her smooth mound suddenly crashed down against my groin, every last inch of me buried inside her hot sheathe.

She screamed, throwing her head back against the shower wall, nails scratching at my back.

She was so hot, so wet, so snug around my dick that it was just too much. My cock exploded, unleashed a torrent of hot viscous fluid deep inside her.

"You're coming!" she whimpered, holding me tight, her body shivering. "I can feel it." Her insides clenched, milked my spurting length, and I knew she was doing it on purpose. "So much fucking cum."

I ground my dick into her until my climax faded, but I wasn't nearly satisfied. Pulling my cock out of her with a wet pop, I set her down on her feet and turned her around, shoving her against the wall. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her butt out. My cum was already leaking out of her, trickling down her thighs. I fisted my thick dong, and shoved it back inside her.

Rose wailed, pushing up onto the tips of her toes again. With one hand flat on her back between her shoulders, I kept her pressed against the wall and began sawing my cock back and forth, fucking her slow and deep. My other hand clawed at her hip while her meaty insides pulled and pushed against me. I fucked her into submission, and when she stopped trying to straighten up, I held her hips in both hands and really plowed into her.

Leaning back, it was an impressive sight. My cock must have been as thick as my forearm. Her tight hole was stretched so wide around me that I could see the pink of her insides drag out when I drew back, could feel her clit dragging over my shaft when I pushed in. Honestly, it looked like it had to hurt, but apparently it didn't, if Rose's cries of lust were any indication. Besides, it wasn't like there was a lack of lubrication going on. Rose was so wet that I could feel her arousal running down my shaft and between my legs.

I'd never fucked anyone with my cock so big before, and it made me feel wonderful. It made me feel powerful. I fucked Rose against the wall until I came again, filling her insides with thick cream. She didn't climax with me though, so I kept on fucking her.

"Ohmwgawd," she whimpered loudly, her whole body shaking under the assault.

A thick froth had built up where my cock slid in and out of her. Her meaty insides were just heavenly. Reaching under her, I filled my hands with her big tits, catching her nipples between my fingers and pinching, my nails digging into her soft flesh. My groin slapped loudly against her butt. I wasn't going to come again, not anytime soon, at any rate, but I was determined to get one more climax out of her.

It didn't take long. Heaving her up, I pulled her upper body flush against me the front of me, and I hammered my monstrous dong up inside her body and brought her screaming. Her sopping wet sleeve milked every inch of me, and I loved the feel of her opening up for me, ready to accept my seed. It was so primal, so fucking hot.

"N-no more," she whimpered, reaching back to push her hand against my hip. "Please."

I stopped immediately, about half of me inside her, and just held still, letting her come down.

"Fucking jeezus, Amy," she breathed.

My pulse slowed and I came back to myself, and I couldn't help but laugh. Rose leaned forward to slump against the shower wall, arms crossed to cushion her head.

"Sorry if I got carried away," I told her when I'd caught my breath.

"Oh, don't be sorry," she shook her head. With great care, I eased my cock out of her, absolutely loving the lewd sucking sound her pussy made when I finally slipped out. Rose took a deep breath and straightened up, still facing the shower wall. "I haven't been fucked like that since..."

"Bradley?" I finished for her.

"Yeah," she laughed. "Since Bradley."

Eventually, Rose turned around and leaned back against the wall. My hands were still on her hips, and she took one and gave me a deeply satisfied smile.

"That was really good," she said, squeezing my hand and rubbing her other hand low over her abdomen. "Thank you."

I thanked her back.

She glanced down, where I was still hard and throbbing, and her eyes went wide. "You're still hard?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Honey, I don't think I can go again," she shook her head, looking very apologetic.

"Oh, don't worry about it," I told her, waving a hand. "I'm fine."

She gave me a doubting look. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I chuckled. "It'll go down eventually."

Just then, Violet and Holly came walking into the shower, both naked.

"Good, isn't she?" Violet gave Rose a grin.

Rose blushed deep red, but she laughed and nodded her agreement. Violet turned around to wrap her hands around Holly's obscenely big penis, using it to pull her along under a showerhead. Holly saw me looking and grinned. Yep, that thing really did look pretty silly on her.

Chapter 68

We stayed up until nearly three in the morning. Ginger and Rose were having way too much fun with us. We spent most our time lounging around the living room, and I don't think Holly and I were able to keep our robes closed more than a total of fifteen minutes. Rose and Ginger were just too fascinated with our dicks, asking us all kinds of questions about what we could do. They begged us to show them how we could make ourselves change size, so we did.

Holly and I never did get around to finding out who could tire our partners first, but we did manage to strike up a new contest. It happened when I told Rose and Ginger about the first time I sucked myself off, and Holly wasn't ashamed at all to admit she did it regularly before she met Violet. They demanded we show them, and Violet suggested we bet on who could make ourselves come first. So, we sat down on the floor with our legs crossed, made our dicks long enough to easily reach our mouths, and went at it.

Turned out Holly had a lot more practice at it than I did, because she won the bet by a mile. Ginger was so cute. She felt bad for me, since I'd lost, and promptly sat down in my lap to help me finish. I came all over both of us, our mouths working over my dong, her soft tit-flesh surrounding my shaft.

It was a hell of a lot of fun.

I woke up a little after five, but I wasn't sure why, aside from my mouth being dry. Sarah was sleeping soundly beside me. Unable to get back to sleep, I got up and went to get a glass of water from the kitchen. After the night we'd just had, I didn't bother putting on any clothes. Hell, most of us had been completely naked before we'd gone to bed anyway. Those of us that weren't nude last night were wearing robes, but had left them open. Besides, it felt really good to be walking around our apartment with my gift hanging out again.

I chugged back a huge glass of water, refilled it, and used it to wash down a handful of vitamins. I felt better after the fourth glass. I was working on the fifth when I heard a door quietly open and close again. Violet came out of hers and Holly's room, padding over on her bare feet to join me in the kitchen. She'd thrown on a short robe of Sarah's, but hadn't bothered closing it.

"Thirsty too?" she asked quietly, filling a glass with water.

I nodded. When she turned around, I gazed at her over the rim of my glass. Her eyes were closed, so I let myself have an eyeful of her body. Her robe was gaping open, the soft cotton caught on her nipples, the only thing keeping it from opening any further. The soft pink light from the streetlamps outside was coming through one of the windows, and it made her pale skin practically glow. She was leaning back against the counter a little, so I had a wonderful view.

Her breasts were so big and full, and I was familiar enough with them to perfectly remember how soft and smooth they were. My gaze slid down over her soft stomach to what I considered one of the most deliciously smooth and plump mounds I'd ever seen. When I looked back up, her gaze met mine, and she smiled over the rim of her glass. She gave me a knowing look, knew that I'd been ogling her, and I smiled back. But of course she knew. My cock was sticking straight up, fully erect.

Licking her lips, and without saying a word, Violet set her glass down on the counter and sauntered over to me, putting her hands on the counter behind me, trapping me between her arms. She pressed her body right up against mine and leaned in to give me a sweet kiss. Her lips were so incredibly soft, so very warm. I throbbed against her stomach and cooed into her mouth. Still kissing me, Violet reached between us and wrapped her hand around my firm shaft, stroking me up and down. I was so aroused that there was plenty of pre drooling out of me to slick up her hand.

With her other hand, Violet put her thumb under my chin and tilted my head back. She kissed my chin and down my neck, pumping her hand up and down my dick. I was breathing hard, but trying to be quiet. I felt her lips trail down my chest, over my breast, and her mouth closed over my nipple. She sucked the swollen bud into her mouth, laved it with her hot tongue, and gently bit down on it with her teeth, making me hiss. Violet knew my body so well, knew just how to work me up. Things tightened low in my body so damn fast. I dug my hands into her hair and she released my nipple, then backed up a little and bent over, sucking the ending of my cock into her mouth.

I hadn't planned on waking up at five in the morning, and I certainly hadn't expected to get a blowjob either. I bit down on my hand to stifle a cry that was trying to escape me. Violet was relentless. Without warning, she slipped two fingers into my slippery folds and found that spot inside me.

And I shattered.

Thick cream poured out of me into her mouth, and she didn't stop. She stroked her fingers in and out of me, bobbed her head up and down the top of my cock, twisted her clenched hand up and down my shaft just beneath her lips. I could hear the wet slurping of her mouth, but she was being quiet too. She swallowed every drop of my cum, moaning softly around my spurting rod.

When she'd sucked the last jizz out of me, she stood up, grabbed the back of my neck, and crushed her mouth against mine. She kissed me furiously, like she was trying to crawl inside me through my mouth, and she kept stroking me with her other hand, keeping me hard. Giving my cock a tug, she walked backwards out of the kitchen, bringing me with her. I followed her, our mouths working loudly against each other, kissing, licking, sucking. She was a fucking animal, and she was bringing mine out with her, and I loved her for it.

Violet backed up to the dining room table and hopped up onto it, spreading her legs and pulling me towards her by my dick. Both of us were caught up in a frenzy of need, and when her heat kissed the tip of me, I thrust smoothly into her hot tunnel. With a sharp gasp, Violet wrapped her arms around me and hooked her ankles behind me, digging her heels into my butt. I shoved every inch of me inside her and nuzzled her neck.

She was so soft in my arms, so hot and snug around my hard length. She held me tight, so close to her that I could only move my hips, but that's exactly what I did. Her soft panting breath was warm against my neck, occasionally kissing the sensitive skin there. I wrapped my arms around her, held her butt in my hands and fucked her on the table. I could feel her wetness dripping out of her, down my shaft and over my slit. She came in my arms, holding me so tight, and it was beautiful. I held myself deep inside her until she came back down.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers