Strange Days Ch. 75-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

Sarah gasped and muttered something, but I didn't catch it. I just stood there with my dick buried in the woman I loved, the woman I adored, the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She moaned and began to squirm, and I could see the muscles of her back flexing. Holding her hip, I smoothed my other hand up her back, right over her spine, fingers splayed wide to feel as much of her skin as I could.

I have no idea what came over me, but when I felt her long hair tickle my fingers, I grabbed it up, twisted it around my hand, and pulled. Sarah gave a sharp gasp, her head coming up and back, and she ground her hot cunt around my twitching length. I wanted to pound her into submission, but with incredible patience, I slowly pulled my dick down her slippery tunnel, then pushed back in.

"Oh gawd, yes," she moaned, pushing back when I was firmly sheathed inside her.

I held her hair tight in my hand, keeping her back bowed, and began to fuck her, slow but so very deep. Back and forth, my cock spread her wide, forced her inner walls apart. I pulled her hair and reveled in the feeling of power, of ownership.

So that's exactly what I did. I owned her body, gradually fucking in and out of her faster, harder. Her wet walls fluttered around me, squeezed and pulled, and somehow, I was able to keep from coming. I was right on the edge the entire time, insides tight with need, my body climbing an endless hill with release just over the rise.

"You're so fucking hard," she whimpered.

I felt it then, the climax building inside her, building around my thrusting cock, and while I wasn't any larger than normal, my dick felt enormous inside her. Sarah murmured and groaned, gasped and whimpered. When she came, I fucked her right through her climax. I fucked her until words failed her, until she was a shivering mess, and I wanted to fuck her forever. Eventually, I couldn't hold back any longer and my cock swelled massively.

Shoving my dick deep into her body, I leaned over her, wrapped an arm around her chest and stood up, bringing her with me. I hugged her tight, so tight that I think I cut off her air, and my dick exploded deep inside her body. Hot cum rushed up the length of my throbbing shaft, spilling into her shivering body with such force and speed that even I was impressed with myself. I felt my cum leaking out from where we were joined, trickling down my thighs. Sarah began to squirm against me, rotating her hips, massaging my spitting dick with her body. My cock lurched again and again, pumping her full of cream.

Finally sated, I loosed my arm around her chest and she took a deep breath.

"Gawd, baby," she cooed, still moving her hips in little circles, rubbing every inch of me with her cum-soaked cunt, and it felt amazing.

Sarah pushed up onto her toes and I took the hint, pulling my hips back and letting my dick flop out of her. She turned right around and hugged me, kissing my hair and ear. I held her in my arms and delighted in her scent, her warmth. She was so warm after she came, and I loved it. Leaning back, Sarah brushed her hair out of her eyes and looked at me.

"Still nervous?" she asked.

I frowned. "About what?"

"Tomorrow," she grinned.

"God, yes," I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Mostly about your mom though."

She bit her lower lip and nodded, "Yeah, me too, a little."

"Do you think she'll be upset?"

Sarah stepped into the shower and pulled me in behind her.

"I don't think so," she replied, turning us under the spray and then moving us out so that she could soap me up. "Put out, yes, but not upset. Not really, anyway."

"Put out?" I asked, wondering what she meant by that.

Sarah gave me a crooked smile. "My mom won't shut up about grandkids."

I'd given that some thought before, even talked to my mom about it.

"We still could," I said, and Sarah looked at me.

"Give her grandchildren?"

"If that's something you want," I quickly added.

Sarah smiled and laid her hand on my cheek. "Amy, I wanteverything with you."

I couldn't help but kiss her. I pulled her into my arms and held her, wanting to feel as much of her against as much of me as possible. I could see it in my mind, a little girl and a little boy, running around and giggling, our children. But something my mom had asked came to mind.

"So, who would have the honors?" I asked her.

Sarah leaned back to look at me. "Me."

"Really?" I blinked.

She nodded, and her expression became somewhat somber. "I just wish it could really be yours, you know?"

I nodded back, thinking the exact same thing. No longer after I'd gotten my gift from Freyja, Sarah and I had gone to see Helena. She'd told us that I couldn't get Sarah pregnant. Basically, I didn't have any sperm. I was still a girl, after all, despite having a magic dong.

"But," Sarah raised an eyebrow and draped her arms around my neck, the tips of her breasts rubbing deliciously against mine. "We could use a donor."

A month or so ago, I would have assumed the donor would have been Trevor, but now, I was pretty sure he wouldn't be crazy about the idea.

"Who?"

Sarah shrugged. "Doesn't really matter, but Trevor would be my first choice."

I snorted. "Me too, but he's kind of pissed at me right now."

"He won't be mad forever," she said, moving away and turning me around to soap up my back.

"What if he is?"

"Phillip looks like he has good genes," she told me.

"Are you serious?" I giggled.

"He's a good looking guy."

I couldn't really argue, seeing as how I'd very nearly slept with him. He was a really great guy, smart, funny, and incredibly sweet. But still, Sarah didn't have anywhere near the level of intimacy with Phillip that she already had with Trevor.

"You'd really do that?" I asked.

Sarah turned me around and held my shoulders, giving me a level look. "Anything, Amy, I mean that."

I kissed her, held her, and loved her all the more.

Chapter 76

I woke up before Sarah did, and the first thought I had was about Trevor, wondering if he was okay. Sarah's naked body was snuggled up against me, and I really didn't want to leave her, but I snuck out of bed and threw on a robe, then grabbed my phone and went downstairs. It was barely four in the morning, and Mom and Aunt Claire were still asleep too.

Sitting down on the couch, I unlocked my phone, then I just stared at it, debating whether I should call him so early. I settled on sending a text message.

Me: Hey. You ok? You may not wanna hear, but still love you.

I hit Send and held my breath, only letting it out when the phone told me the message was delivered. I didn't move from the couch for a long time, just staring down at my phone, willing Trevor to text me back. When it chimed with a new message, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Trevor: Love you too.

I cried, the tears coming without any warning at all. Relief filled me, and even a little hope too.

Trevor: Don't call.

And just like that, the hope was gone.

How could everything have gone so wrong? I remembered playing with him when we were little, fourth grade, maybe fifth, climbing monkey bars and seeing who could swing the highest on the swing sets. I remembered his shaggy mop of blonde hair, his glittering blue eyes. At the time, I'd thought he was cute, in the way that girls liked to collect cute dolls. Of course, I didn't collect dolls. I was a tomboy, and always had been.

I remember our first year in high school. I hadn't seen him at all that summer. He'd spent it away with his family. That first day of school, he found me while I was fumbling with the combination on my locker. Everything changed that day. He was taller, leaner, his golden hair was longer, nearly touching his shoulders, and he was just so damn beautiful. His eyes seemed brighter, his smile wider, and his smell...my gawd, the scent of him drove me crazy, made me want to press my nose to his chest and just breathe him in. He hadn't had a clue how gorgeous he was. I remember, quite clearly, how stunned I'd been. He had changed so much in just three months, a total transformation from the boy I knew, to a young man, and a dashingly handsome one at that.

"Are you sick?" he'd asked me.

I'd frowned. "No. Why?"

Trevor had shaken his head. "I don't know. I say 'hi' after three months, and you don't say a word. And you're flushed. Oh, and you look like you're having trouble catching your breath."

"Like you'd know," I'd scoffed, and promptly left him standing there.

He'd hurt me that summer, taking off the way he had. Trevor had been my best friend since childhood, and that last year at junior high had been so exciting for me. It was around that time that I first saw him as more than my friend, the first time that I'd looked at him and thought 'oh, mama'. He'd woken up the woman in me, and he'd had no idea.

And then he'd left. No phone call. No email. Nothing. Just gone.

Anyway, everything hadn't gone all to crap after that moment in front of my locker, but our friendship cooled considerably, particularly on the third day of tenth grade, when I saw him eating lunch with Barbara Fucking Clinard. I shouldn't have been surprised. Barbara had been a primo bitch the entire time I'd known her, and now, looking the way he did, Trevor was in her league. I'd watched his popularity grow that first year of high school, watching him travel from one social circle to another, farther and farther away from mine.

And that's all I'd done. I'd watched, watched myself lose my friend.

I had Sarah, of course, so it wasn't like I was alone.

I remember eating pizza with Sarah at Joe's Pies. We'd been sitting in a booth, on the same side, gossiping under our breath, as young girls tend to do. Trevor had plopped down in our booth with a warm smile.

"Amy Carter, the love of my life," he'd beamed his sunny smile in my direction.

"Yeah, right," I'd scoffed. Oh, and I might have thought 'I wish'.

Trevor and Sarah had fallen into easy conversation. Me, I just wasn't up to it. Caring about him the way I had, you'd think that given the chance to spend time with him that I'd have jumped on it. But it was hard, seeing my friend move farther away from me, then be given just a few minutes to have him again. It hurt less to let him just stay away, or keep him away, I guess. But two weeks before that night at Joe's Pies, I'd decided to give it one more shot. I was going to ask Trevor to go with me to the homecoming dance.

I'd tuned out their conversation though, focusing my attention on Violet Summers, who had just walked in with her entourage of varsity football thugs. I hadn't known her at the time, except for the rumors, of course. Word was that she'd sleep with anyone on the football team, and had already bedded most of them. I hadn't known if it was true, and hadn't cared either, to tell the truth. But something Sarah said jerked my attention back to our table.

"...homecoming dance?"

Trevor had nodded. "Jill Clemens."

"Jill?" Sarah had balked. "How did you land Jill?"

Wait. Trevor was going to the homecoming dance with Jill? Oh, fuck.

"She asked me," he'd given an easy shrug.

And once again, the conversation was tuned out. I sat there with my head down, chewing on my pizza, but not tasting it, not hearing anything, seeing anything.

"Amy?" I'd heard Trevor say.

"Huh?" I'd blinked.

He'd smiled. "Who are you going to the homecoming dance with?"

I hadn't had a clue what to say. I'd just clammed up, blushed furiously, and I nearly ran out of the restaurant when Sarah saved me.

"She's taking me."

Trevor had blinked at her, then me.

"Seriously?"

Sarah had laughed. "Trevor, you have no idea how hot this girl is in a nightie." She'd put her arm around my shoulders and hugged me against her side. "No way I'm letting a fine piece like this get away from me."

I gaped at Sarah.

Trevor had laughed. "Yeah, right."

"Just watch," she'd winked at him.

Trevor glanced at me, then back at Sarah, his eyes full of wonder. "Have you really seen her in a nightie?"

One of his friends shouted for him to come over, so Sarah never answered his question. She had, of course.

I remembered sitting there, looking at Sarah, appreciating what she'd done. I also remembered fighting to keep from crying, having no idea what I wanted to cry about in the first place, and Sarah had taken my hand under the table, leaned over so that her forehead rested against mine, and she'd whispered that it would be okay, that if I wanted him, I could still have him, and she'd help me.

I'd cried then, just a little, but hadn't been able to stop it. Sarah had kissed both of my eyelids and brushed my tears away with her thumbs, then she'd kissed me right on the mouth, for the first time. Funny thing was, it was exactly how I thought a guy would kiss me. It had been a good kiss. Really good.

When she'd drawn back to look at me, I'd just gazed at her in wonder, at this dear friend of mine who would have done anything to make me feel better, who cared about me much more than I'd thought.

Bare feet padding softly across the floor brought me out of my reverie. I glanced up to see Sarah standing a few feet away, wearing a robe. Her hair was still up in a ponytail and her arms were hugging herself.

"What are you doing, sweetie?" she asked sleepily.

I shrugged. "Thinking."

She glanced down at the phone in my hand, then came over to sit down beside me on the couch.

"Trevor?" she asked.

I nodded. "And you too."

She smiled at that, and even at four in the morning, she was beautiful.

I leaned back against the couch and set the phone down beside me. "I was remembering Joe's Pies, when Trevor told us he was going to the homecoming dance with Jill."

Sarah looked away and grinned crookedly. "Oh yeah. I remember that."

"You kissed me," I told her.

She looked at me.

"It was the first time you kissed me like that, more than just playful," I said, my head resting against the back of the couch while she studied my expression, guessing at what I was feeling just then. "It was the first time I realized how much you meant to me."

Sarah smiled fondly, so pretty in the soft moonlight coming through the windows, her hair seeming darker, skin brighter.

"Did you like me more than a friend back then?" I asked.

She pressed her lips into a thin line, but the smile was still there, and she nodded.

I frowned. "And you helped me get Trevor anyway?"

Sarah shrugged and set her hand on my bare thigh, where the side of my robe had fallen open. "I wasn't sure what I felt at the time. Well, actually, I was afraid I did. I tried not to think about it back then, figured it was just a phase I was going through or something. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin our friendship by asking you to be my girlfriend, then bounce right back to guys."

She smiled then, kind of naughtily. "Besides, I wasn't sure that I was ready give up on cock."

I chuckled, and she stroked her fingers against my thigh. Then I thought of something else and asked, "Was it hard? Knowing I was with him, that first time, I mean."

"Yeah, it was," she sighed, shoulders slumping a little, and she gave me a look of genuine feeling. "I was pretty sure you thought we were just messing around back then, just having fun, but it was much more than that for me, more than I was willing to admit."

Her fingers crept higher up my thigh, and down, nearly between my legs, but I don't think she realized she was doing it.

Sarah gave me a shy smile and said, "I was afraid that once you had him, you wouldn't play with me anymore."

I grinned. "Fat chance of that, huh?"

She grinned back. "What. Couldn't get enough of me?" she teased, shaking her chest at me, her full breasts wobbling back and forth beneath her robe.

"Never," I said softly, shaking my head.

Her grin faded, her expression replaced by something else, something earnest and warm. Licking her lips, Sarah leaned closer and brushed her mouth against mine, then she kissed me. It was soft and sweet at first, so very nice, so tender, but then she turned her head and deepened the kiss. The feel of her long tongue pushing past my lips made me gasp into her mouth, and I shivered from head to toe. I kissed her with every fiber of my being, and before I knew it, Sarah had straddled me on the couch.

She held my face in her hands, gently, making love to my mouth with hers, and I kissed her like my life depended on it. In a way, it did. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and if I tried, I knew it would be horrifying.

My hands found her thighs and smoothed up her soft skin, under her robe, to cup her beautiful rear end. Sarah shuddered and her mouth paused for a moment, sighing pleasantly, her lips barely brushing against mine. Letting go of my face, she leaned back and straightened up, then reached for the tie of her robe. With sensual slowness, Sarah opened her robe and let it fan out to her sides, then she reached for mine.

My cock was fully erect, tenting the one side of the robe still covering my lap. With the tie undone, Sarah opened my robe, the backs of her hands grazing the sides of my modest breasts as she slid them down along the edge of the satin. Letting go of the robe, she lay her hands low on my sides, then smoothed them up my torso, her eyes fixed on my body where her hands explored me. Goosebumps broke out on my skin, from head to toe, her touch leaving me feeling heady and warm. She cupped my breasts and delicately brushed her thumbs over my tight nipples, and I gave her a little gasp, the sensation shocking me low in my body and up through my hard length.

Licking her lips, Sarah put her hand on my shoulder, leaned in to kiss me, slowly, deliberately, distractingly. Nothing else existed in the world for me but that kiss. But then her hand found my hard cock and her tight, wet heat slipped over the tip of me.

I hissed a curse, the suddenness of her warm sex engulfing me overwhelming my senses. She was so warm, so very tight, and so incredibly wet. Her mouth paused again, my cock forcing her open, inch and hard inch of me spreading her insides. The feel of her hot sheath molding to my dick was unreal, and when every last hard inch of my shaft was enveloped by her body, I nearly came then and there.

With my cock fully seated inside her, Sarah kissed me again, still slow, so very sensual. She explored my lips and mouth tenderly, both hands on my shoulders now, mine on her butt, the tips of her breasts brushing against mine. I smoothed my hands up her back and around her sides, my thumbs finding the sides of her breasts. Then she began to move.

I shuddered beneath her as she lifted her hips, my slick cock exposed to the cool air of the living room, then she lowered her hips again, with incredible patience, once more burying my throbbing length deep inside her. I moved my hands back to her tight ass, still kissing her, feasting on her mouth while she fucked me slow and sweet, taking her time. I could feel her warm walls caressing every brick-hard inch of me, squeezing the head of my cock deliciously. The tips of her breasts were so hard they felt like erasers against my chest.

Her mouth left me and she looked down at me, one hand cupping my cheek as she gazed into my eyes, moving faster now, her hot pussy gliding up and down my dick, all the way up to the very tip, until I'd almost fall out of her, then back down, fucking me deep inside her. Her gaze never left mine, her mouth falling open in a long sigh, tongue licking her lips.

She was so fucking beautiful, moving above me, taking me on my mom's couch, making love to me, so beautiful that it almost hurt. I felt her insides flutter around my turgid pole, and the tight feeling low in my belly grew intense, nearly unbearable. I was gasping with every breath, so close, but I wanted to see her come first.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers