Strange Days Ch. 75-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"Your opinion means a lot to her."

She gave me a sharp look, and I almost shut my mouth. But I pressed on.

"You mean a lot to her," I told her, feeling courage welling up within me. "But I do too. I don't want this to tear you two apart."

Her expression hardened, so much so that I was pretty sure she was contemplating slapping me. I didn't surprise me. In a way, I'd just told her that if she made Sarah choose, she'd choose me over her own mother.

"Mrs. Burke," I sighed, turning to fully face her. "I love her, more than anything in the world. She means so much to me. I can't imagine being without her."

It hurt just thinking about it, life without Sarah. It hurt so much that it felt like someone had reached right into my chest and squeezed my heart in their hand. I could feel tears gathering in my eyes, threatening to spill over. Mrs. Burke's eyes shimmered too, but then she raised an eyebrow and gave me a stern look.

"I don't promise anything," she told me, quietly but sternly. "She's my daughter, my baby girl," she said, her voice breaking, tears welling up in her eyes. "I love her, and I won't lose her."

She didn't say anything else for a minute or so, and I wasn't sure what to say either. She took a deep breath and let it out, her expression softening as she looked at me.

"I remember you two playing together, when you were little," she said, and she lifted her hand to brush my hair out of my eyes, tucking it behind my ear. Her lips quivered, like she wanted to frown and smile at the same time. "You spent so much time together that it was like I had two daughters.Both of you could make me equally angry when you'd get in trouble," she laughed, and finally smiled.

I couldn't help it. I smiled right back, and a tear finally broke free to fall down my cheek.

"Neon, dad? Seriously?" Sarah said, startling both of us.

Mrs. Burke and I got right back to the dishes, composing ourselves.

"What?" George asked, following Sarah into the kitchen. "It's a nice laptop. It justhappens to have hellacool accent lighting."

"Hellacool?" Sarah laughed, and her mom snickered beside me.

"Yeah, hellacool. I'm down with the lingo."

Sarah's mom burst out laughing, and I did too. For the next couple of minutes, Sarah pleaded with her father to stop embarrassing her, and George argued that he was still young and hip. Sarah's mom handed me the last glass to dry, and when I took it, she laid her hand over mine.

"Call me Penny," she whispered.

I nearly cried again. Instead, I gave her hand a squeeze, and she squeezed right back. The rest of the afternoon went well. I wouldn't say it was heavenly though. There was still some tension between Penny and me, mostly when she caught Sarah holding my hand, or touching me in any way that could be construed as being intimate. We were having a cup of coffee before we left for the evening when everything finally began to wind down.

"Sarah?" Penny said, and all of us looked at her. She smiled at her daughter, and at me. "I'm glad you're happy."

Sarah blinked at her mom, then she looked at me. "You told her?"

I nodded.

Sarah gaped at her mom.

Penny held up her hand. "I'm not saying this will be easy," she warned, but her tone was gentle. "But I'll try."

Sarah shook her head, then whispered, "Thank you."

George was grinning from ear-to-ear. I glanced at Sarah, then back to George.

"She told you, didn't she?" I asked him, grinning right back.

"Yep," he smiled widely.

Penny sighed and smoothed her dress over her thighs. "Well, there's one good thing about this."

"What's that?" Sarah asked cautiously.

Penny grinned, but it was George that answered. "She doesn't have to give you two the safe sex talk."

Penny winked at him, and Sarah snickered.

After a while, Sarah patted my hand. "Well, we better get going."

"Aww, already?" Penny pouted. "We hardly got to spend any time with you."

Sarah chuckled. "It's Christmas Eve, Mom. We're coming back tomorrow for dinner, remember?"

Penny sighed dramatically and got up to walk us to the door. "I guess I'll survive."

On the front porch, Sarah gave her mom a big hug. When it dragged on, both of them saying how very much they loved each other, George caught my eye and gave me a grin, then he stepped up to give me a hug of his own.

"I'm happy for you two, Amy," he whispered, giving me a quick squeeze before letting Penny get a hug in on me too.

We said our goodnights, then made our way to Aunt Claire's car.

"Shotgun!" Sarah barked.

I raised an eyebrow. "You're letting me drive?"

"Hell no," she scoffed, then flashed a catty grin. "I was calling shotgun foryou."

"Har-har," I guffawed, dropping into the passenger seat and closing the door. "Pretty sure that isn't in the shotgun rules."

"Pretty sure it is," she replied in a sing-song tone, starting the car.

"Is not."

"Is."

I snorted and crossed my arms. "Fine. I'll look it up when we get home."

She gave me a funny look. "You have an iPhone. Look it up now, smarty-pants."

"I'll get car sick."

Sarah chuckled.

"Hey, what do I get if I'm right and you're wrong?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Why should you get anything?"

"Well, if you're wrong, I'll still have been deprived of driving Aunt Claire's car. You should owe me something."

"Okay, that sounds fair," she nodded, pondered for a moment, then smiled while watching the road. When she stopped at a red light, she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "If I'm wrong, you can fuck my throat."

My mouth fell open, my insides tightened, and something tried to push its way out of me.

Yeah, that sounded like a fair deal.

For the rest of the drive home, we chit-chatted about how the evening had gone. Sure, things could have gone better with Penny, but overall, we considered it a success. Penny had said she would try to cope with Sarah and I being in a relationship, and I guess that really was the best that we could have hoped for. It was better than outright refusal to accept us, at least.

When we got home, Mom and Aunt Claire were sharing a bottle of wine, lounging in the living room and watching Serendipity. It wasn't my favorite John Cusack movie - that would be a tossup between Say Anything and Grosse Pointe Blank, for the record - but it was a good one. Sarah and I said hi and promised to give them all the details of the night in the morning, then we made our way upstairs.

Walking into our room, I bumped my hip into Sarah.

"Want to take a shower with me?" I asked.

She smiled. "You go ahead. I'll catch up. Need to make a quick call."

"Fine," I pouted, then grinned and gave her a quick kiss.

It wasn't until I was shampooing my hair that I realized who she was calling. The night before, she'd told me that she would talk to Trevor, after he'd had a chance to calm down. So, for the next unreasonably eternal ten minutes, I tried not to freak out. Had he finally gotten pissed at me? Was he hurt worse than I thought? Did he think I was a freak? Did he think I'd lied to him? God, was he going to tell anyone about my secret?

I yelped and all but jumped out of my skin when the bathroom door swung open.

"Sorry, baby," Sarah giggled, closing the door and peeling off her sweater. "Didn't mean to startle you."

"Not your fault," I told her when I'd caught my breath.

Sarah pulled the shower curtain aside, revealing her gloriously naked body to my eyes. For a brief moment, I completely forgot what I'd been upset about. She was the perfect balance of fit and feminine, muscles lightly chiseled when flexed, but otherwise all gentle curves. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun - she did that when she didn't want to bother washing her hair before bed - so there was nothing to hide her lovely face and kissable neck.

Then there were her breasts, not too big, nor too small, but so very full, wider than her waist and just as wide as her hips. Her nipples tilted up ever so slightly upon the perfect mounds of her chest, and they tightened before my very eyes. Below that, her stomach was smooth and flat, and when she flexed her abdomen, the faint outlines of her muscles would peek through. Lower still, her hips flared out, forming a soft V at her lower abdomen, and even lower, the top of her heavenly mound. Her long legs were silky smooth, the kind of legs that I could lose myself in for hours, kissing and nibbling.

When I looked up, her lips looked so soft, and so welcoming, that I found myself wetting my lips with my tongue in anticipation. Her big brown eyes gazed back at me, and the corner of her mouth rose in a half-grin.

Without a doubt, Sarah was a goddess, and she was all mine.

"God, I love that look," she said, smiling, and she stepped into the shower.

I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. "What look?"

"That one," she said, delicately pressing her lips against mine, whispering against my mouth. "The look you get when you realize that I belong to you," she said, kissing me just a little harder. "That you own me," she breathed, slipping her tongue into my mouth, if only for a moment. "Every last part of me."

I moaned, tightened my arms around her waist, and shoved my tongue into her mouth. I kissed her deeply, claiming her mouth with mine. Her hard nipples rubbed against my breasts, and suddenly, I felt the shaft of my cock sliding up against her thighs. I hadn't even felt it come out.

With her arms around my neck, Sarah held onto me tightly, whimpering as I ravaged her mouth. Reaching down, I grabbed her thigh and raised her leg, and sensing what I wanted, knowing it, Sarah hooked her leg around me. The wide tip of my cock dragged over her thigh, while my fingers glided across her wet folds, a digit slipping easily inside her tight heat, then two.

Sarah cooed into my mouth, thrust her hips against my hand. I found that spot inside her and curled my fingers up against it. She jolted in my arms and damn near bit my tongue. I played with her wet heat, pressing her body against the tiled wall of the shower. Her whimpers and moans were smothered by my kisses, trapped within my mouth, barred by my tongue. When I felt her pussy flood my hand with her climax, I grabbed the back of her head and fit the end of me at her opening, then slowly shoved my throbbing length up into her body.

I held her captive, forcing her mouth against mine, my thick length up into her body, inch by gloriously hard inch. When the tip of my cock rubbed against her cervix, Sarah kissed me hard, all tongue and teeth, that beautifully long tongue of hers plunging so deep into my mouth that she licked at the opening of my throat.

Moving my hips, I slowly fucked the love of my life against the shower wall, while she fucked my mouth with her tongue. Her insides were so tight around my thrusting dick, so warm and wet, making me twitch uncontrollably within her heat. I growled at the feel of her and fucked her harder, faster. Sarah squealed into my mouth, still kissing me, our tongues warring for dominance, chasing each other, our lips swollen, her nails digging into my back and shoulder.

A kind of desperation overwhelmed me, to feel her that much more, to bask in her warmth, roll around in her scent, hold her tighter, kiss her harder, fuck her faster, a hunger so wild and savage that it could never be sated, never be tamed.

Sarah came, screaming into my mouth. Hot cum roared up my throbbing length and I went off like a geyser, burying myself to the hilt in her body, spilling into the furthest reaches of her cunt again, and again, and again, seemingly forever.

When the cloud of ecstasy faded, my knee, which had behaved for so long now, screamed in protest. I bent my knees and let my thick cock slip out of her, my shaft thickly coated in white. I'd come so hard and so much that her body simply couldn't contain it all, and it spilled out of her, running thickly down her thighs.

Sarah pulled herself to me, hugged me tight, and sighed blissfully.

"God, I love you," she breathed, her naked body squirming wonderfully against me.

She'd said 'God', not 'gawd'. There was a huge difference, and I loved it.

"You're just in it for the food," I teased, tightening my arms around her waist. "And the cock."

"That too," Sarah giggled lightly, kissing my ear.

She drew back to look at me,really look at me, and the adoration in her gaze took my breath away. I kissed her, held her, and I didn't let go until the hot water began to run out.

"Oh, shit!" she laughed and shivered violently, cold water slamming down over both of us.

I squealed too and slapped the shower off.

While we were drying off, I asked her the question that I wasn't sure I wanted an answer to.

"What did Trevor say?"

"He didn't answer his phone. I'll try again in the morning."

I nodded, but I didn't look at her. I just kind of stared down at the sink while I dried off, looking at nothing. Sarah put her hands on my bare shoulders and turned me around to face her.

"He'll be okay," she told me gently.

I nodded again, wanting to believe her, needing to believe her. I cared about Trevor. I loved him. He was my friend, and more. If I knew where he stood, whether he was really angry with me or not, really hurt by me or not, at least I would know, at least I would able to come to grips with reality. But without knowing, I was just stuck in limbo, waiting to find out what kind of damage I'd done to him.

"I didn't want to hurt him."

I hadn't realized it was me who'd spoken until the words had come out.

"I know." Sarah hugged me, softly caressing my bare back with her hands, my towel hanging uselessly in my hands between us. "Come to bed, Amy."

I nodded against her shoulder. She wrapped me up in my towel and took my hand, and I followed her to bed.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers