Strange Desires

Story Info
A journey into voyeurism with a more then willing partner.
1k words
4.35
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I have done some rather strange things in my life, but this by far had to be the strangest. Here I was, sitting buck naked in an unknown motel watching a man and a women kissing and caressing on the bed. What made it so strange was the fact that the man was a total stranger and the woman was about three weeks away from being my bride. A little voice in the back of my mind kept trying to tell me how wrong this was and that I should stop it right now before it went too far. Unfortunately it had already gone to far. It was plain to see that Chris, my perspective wife, was really enjoying what was happening and eagerly waiting for what was going to happen. As for me? Well I won't say I was out of my mind with passion, but at the same time I had a hard-on that you could have used to kill chickens!

As I continued to watch the two of them I realized just how much I was looking forward to what was going to happen. Chris had always known that I harbored feelings of voyeurism and she didn't seem to mind at all. In fact she was the one that brought up the subject of her fucking a strange man while I watched her. She had informed me that doing something like that had always been her fantasy and so we decided to put both fantasies together. And here we were, both of us hot enough to fry eggs and it became even hotter when she slowly slid her warm lips down his chest and abdomen before taking his hard cock deep into her mouth. As she was sucking his cock her eyes were intently watching me as if to see if I was going to stop her. I wasn't! It had gone too far to stop now and I found myself silently cheering her on.

It was apparent that the guy was about to explode in her mouth and Chris must have sensed it to and she suddenly stopped sucking on him. I heard a soft moan of disappointment slip from his mouth but it was too bad. That had been about the only stipulation Chris and I had placed on this fantasy. She could do anything with him that she wanted, but only I was ever allowed to cum in her mouth. Besides, she had something else in mind for him.

Chris slowly made her way back up his body until her lips were on his and then, looking into the mirror above the bed and directly into my eyes, she slipped her legs over his waist and leaned forward. Her eyes were still on mine as she slowly, gently lowered herself onto his waiting shaft. For a split moment I thought my mind was going to explode as I watched his hard cock slowly disappear into her more then willing pussy.

Now there is something to be said about sound effects and my cock grew even harder as I watched her slowly begin to fuck him. The sounds of their love making along with the soft sighing of the bed springs almost made me pass out right there and then. The blood was pounding in my head so hard I was sure they could here it all the way to the office. Without even thinking my hand went down to encircle my cock and I began pumping up and down in time to the rise and fall of her body as she rode his shaft. From where I was sitting I could see right up between them and I had no problem watching his cock appearing and then disappearing in and out of her now dripping wet pussy.

The faster Chris pumped up and down the faster my own hand pumped up and down on my shaft. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out and from the way he was acting I knew he would not last much longer. He must have really been good because, knowing her like I did, I could tell that Chris had endured at least two good orgasms and was well on her way to her third. The sweat was dripping from her face as she rode in to oblivion and just as she reached the pinnacle of her third orgasm, I saw him ram his cock upward and as deep into her pussy as he could and for a moment or two he held it there and I knew beyond a doubt that he was filling her still shaking body with his seed.

That was the last straw for me as well as I exploded with a gigantic surge that sent my cum shooting outward to fall on Chris' naked ass. She was still trying to catch her breath but I honestly believe she had yet one more orgasm as she looked into the mirror just in time to watch me shooting my cum all over the place. I have to admit it was the hardest I had cum in a long time. It made my knees so week I knew I would not have been able to stand even had I wanted too

For several long minutes the three of us laid there gasping for breath and then without a word the strange man quickly slipped into his cloths and walked out the door closing it behind him. That was my signal and with no hesitation at all I almost flew onto the bed and Chris' waiting arms. Our lips joined in a violently passionate kiss and as I was still hard, I quickly slammed myself into her arching body. I could feel the heat of his seed coating the inside of her shuddering channel and it took only a few minutes for both of us to erupt again. It was by far the hardest and most pleasurable orgasm either of us had ever had and it seemed like ages before either of us could come down from the top and catch our breath. As we slowly snuggled up to each other our lips met in sweet love and we both knew this would probably not be the last time for this fantasy to happen.