Strange Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come up Sunil and enter me," I said. My voice was hoarse with desire. Brij was now at my side. He needed a ringside seat to see my brother enter me. I held Sunil's penis and took it to the vagina. I waited for a while and then slowly I inserted. My eyes were on Brij. His eyes were wide open and so was his mouth. He was drooling. He was playing his tongue over his lower lip to prevent overflow of saliva. Sunil lifted his body up to enable Brij to see his penis go in and out of my vagina. My eyes were on my husband. He was viewing with utter fascination the sight of another man's penis inside his wife's vagina. He turned towards me. There was a glow on his face. When one says someone's face glows one often uses it as a figure of speech. To day I saw his face really light up. I smiled and he smiled and then he hugged me.

"Darling, I love you as much as any man can ever love a woman," he said. I held him tenderly. From that point onwards the love we had for each other expanded several folds. And then Sunil ejaculated and I had a mammoth orgasm produced as much by the hug and kiss of my husband as by the ejaculation of my brother into me. I screamed softly. It was stupendous.

It was hardly over when Brij spoke.

"Now it is my turn," he said. Sunil withdrew and came round to my side. Brij went up and I inserted his penis now larger than ever. It entered my vagina filled with my brother's warm semen. My husband's penis slid in smoothly. It was an exquisite feeling.

'The other great desire of mine, that I was speaking of is this," said Brij. "It is to enter you when your vagina is already full with another's semen." Later I was to know that his was neither a new nor even a rare desire of men. We had an orgasm as gigantic as the one I had shortly before. We three lay exhausted, I especially, for three massive orgasms in quick succession do take a lot out of one. We lay cuddling in our warmth. Then we got up. All three went to the bath and we washed each other.

The sheet was a mess. I changed it. That night I changed it two more times. The next morning the cleaning lady saw the sheets and then turned to me. I smiled. She jerked her head in the direction of Brij and gave a thumb up sign. She could not have known that Brij was no Powell Lake, and that we had a visitor that night. We stayed for two more nights and each night was the repeat of the first.

The evening we were back home Brij asked me if I enjoyed myself. I said I had the time of my life.

"Next time it must be another man," he said.

3

This time it was another resort. No Sunil; only the two of us. I inspected the guests in the dining hall. There were quite a few NFL types. I believe their services are in great demand amongst women in America. I do not fancy macho types. I do not object to Caucasians, but my preference is for the Harvard category. Seated at the next table were a couple with their son. The boy must be eighteen or nineteen, medium height with a long nose, dark hair and eyes. Middle East I reckoned. The boy smiled and I smiled back. When collecting the toast we had conversation. His name was Tigo, short for Tigran. He was having a problem. His parents were taking part in bridge competition in a nearby resort. They would be away for the whole day. He had no fancy for bridge. He did not know what to do with himself. I of course invited him to be with us for the day. He eagerly accepted. After his parents had left he came to our room. He said they were Armenians. His parents had come to the U.S. when they were five and four years old escaping massacre in a war with neighbouring country.

"You both go for a swim," said Brij, "I have some work to do." He turned towards me and winked. Till that moment I was not thinking of Tigo as a sex object, but now that Brij had planted that thought I examined our guest critically and found him quite up to expectation. I had experience of only one other man before but I was already speculating on the size of Tigo's penis. He was not having any erection of course but I expected things to change during the swim. I had packed a particularly daring swim suit in my bag. I was in a provocative mood.

After some initial hesitation Tigo became very free and we frolicked with abandon. The only person in the pool left soon after we came in. I am a good swimmer and Tigo was too. He rode me piggy back and I rode him the same way. I felt his now erect penis rubbing my back. Were his rubbing movements deliberate? I returned the compliment. I went further. I embraced his body with my legs as I did so. I then suggested I can be on my back and he on top of me. Tigo was not familiar with that pose. It was simple really—the one on top swims for both. I embraced him and for good measure locked my legs round him. I pressed my vulva against his penis. It was the front to front posture but I did not think it was possible to engage in proper sex in water when both are floating. There is no counter pressure on my vulva though I could see that Tigo was trying to press his pelvis down. We swam once round the pool. Fortunately there was no audience unless some from the upper floor rooms were watching. I was now hot. I needed more. I suggested that we swim in the lake.

There were just a couple on the sands of the lake shore and they were quite far away. Sportsmen taking part in an athletic event in a nearby college and bridge enthusiasts were mostly in the resort, and they had all gone for their events. We had wrapped towels over our swimwear as we reached the water's edge. The water was unusually warm and I got a great idea.

"Tigo, how about swimming in the nude?" He hesitated.

"Yes," he said and involuntarily his eyes went to his crotch. I laughed.

"Don't bother about the erection. It better be a mammoth one or else you will offend me." He laughed too, sheepish one. I took off my top. Tigo was slyly darting glances. I stood in front of him arms akimbo.

"Look boldly," I said and as I was saying that I removed my knickers too. I causally and placed the two on a rock and again stood in front of the furiously blushing Tigo.

"Look. The human body is a beautiful thing and hiding behind clothes is the worst thing that civilisation has done to humans. Are you OK?" Tigo was cross eyed and not in a full state of orientation. He recovered and hesitantly pulled down his shorts to reveal quite a grand erect penis. Not up to brother's standard but a very good specimen nevertheless. We entered the water and played about. Gradually Tigo came into his own.

We embraced each other with no inhibition at all. His penis often rubbed against me and once I held it in my grip, and he fondled me too when he held me from behind. Once we were riding the waves when I landed on my back with Tigo on top of me facing me. His penis was on my vulva. I held him tight with my legs as I embraced him. The rim of his glans was against my clitoris. I wish to tell my sisters who read this story that the tongue is not the best instrument to stimulate the clitoris. That honour belongs to the thick and rounded rim of the glans penis popularly known as the rose. He rubbed once and a thrill passed down my spine.

"Do it again Tigo darling," I said. He did it and again and again and again. We kissed on the lips. "Have you had sex before?"

"No," he said.

"Want to?"

"Very much so aunty," he said. He was fully prepared to enter me there and then in the wide open. It would have been a thrilling experience to have water flow over you as you had sex, but I feared that we may be breaking local laws. I told him so.

"Then where aunty?"

"Our room of course."

"But uncle?"

"He will join us." He shook his head uncomprehendingly. Reluctantly we got up. The distant couple were looking at us but we cared not. In fact it added to our excitement. We causally wiped and wrapping ourselves in the towel we sauntered forth to our room.

Brij received us as if he expected us to come in wet, and wrapped in towels with swim wear in hand.

"Your body language says it all," he said. As if to confirm his view we shed our towels before Brij and walked into the bathroom followed by Brij's appreciative stare. In the bathroom we hugged and kissed as we soaped each other.

"No aunty not that," Tigo said as I was working on his penis, "I may not be able to hold it. As it is I am straining every nerve to keep it in." To avert disaster we hurriedly got out.

I lay back on the bed, thighs folded and feet up in the air.

"You first," said Brij hospitably. Tigo came on top. I held his penis gingerly with just one finger at the base and guided it into my vagina wet with secretions my vaginal glands were pouring out. It slid in. Brij was craning to see the sight.

"I want a better view," he said. Tigo lifted his body to show that his penis was well and truly inside. In and out went his penis into my vagina. I was hot and an orgasm was round the corner. Once again Brij turned to me with his now trade mark glow on the face. We hugged and kissed passionately as I had a massive orgasm. Tigo got off and I had the supreme pleasure of inviting my husband's penis into my vagina full with Tigo's semen. I had an orgasm more massive that the previous. Then all three huddled in a warm mass of flesh.

As his parents were due only late in the evening Tigo stayed with us. We had it twice more. Tigo owing to his youth recovered quite soon after one ejaculation. The volume of semen was also very high each time. Brij offered that while he is recovering Tigo can have a solo with me, but I declined. I had no fancy for solos. My package had to include a wet entry for my husband.

We had to take leave of Tigo that night. He was to drive to his college very early the next morning. We thanked him for the wonderful time he gave us. He said he did not have words to thank us for what we had done for him.

"When do we meet next?" he asked.

"Sorry Tigo, said Brij. "Please do not try to meet us again."

Brij worked for an organisation that trains young men and women who come to the States from non-English speaking countries. His job was not only to teach them English but to introduce them to the culture and customs of the place. Thus his job was perfect to get young men for our sex play. At the end of a six weeks course he would select a young man (most of them in the eighteen to twenty range) to visit us and if we find him suitable we would take him to a resort and I would seduce him. Yes, that is what I do, and I do it so well that the young man's move from student to lover of his teacher's wife was quite seamless. So far we have been very successful. The reason must be because Brij has a wide range of choice, and his judgement is good. Of course luck must be playing it part as it has to in all successful ventures. Though I do not maintain written records I had sex with fifteen men including my brother, who came from time to time even when the season was not slack.

4

One evening after dinner my husband and I were in a garden seat in a close embrace.

"Would we harming these young men by introducing them to sex this way?" I asked. "They are all less than twenty." I had some reservations on what we did to him.

"Eighteen is the right age to get started," he said. "We make men of them, just as my aunt made a man of me when I was eighteen." I laughed. This story was new to me.

"Which aunt?"

"Aunt Shamim, my mother's younger sister."

"I have not met her, but in photographs she appears a severely Indian type of prude."

"That is what I thought when she came here on some exchange programme. She stayed for two weeks. She wore sari and covered herself in a typical orthodox Indian way. On the fifth day of her stay my parents had to go somewhere. I was alone with aunt. She asked me quite casually if school boys and girls do have sex in the U.S. I said that some do. I could understand her curiosity. She had two daughters in high school in India. She asked me if I had had sex. I said I have yet to. 'Have you seen a naked grown up woman live?' she asked. I thought of a while and then said I had not for such was the case. 'Want to?' she asked. 'Yes,' I said vehemently. So vehemently that she burst out laughing. She thereupon stood up and before I could collect my wits together undressed to nudity. 'Like it,' she asked. I nodded. She had a wonderful body. Sagging breasts, but the abdomen was tight and when she turned round to allow me the sight of her back I was wonder struck by the shape pf her buttocks. 'No hair aunty?' I said. 'I shave twice a week,' she said. 'I did so this morning. Want to feel?' I ran my fingers over her vulva. 'Want to kiss?' I nudged the cleft with my nose and then I kissed, and she lay down and spread her thighs and I opened her lips and licked her clitoris till she had an orgasm. I went on top and entered her.

"We had it twice that day before my parents came back and several times the next two weeks she stayed with us. She used to write to me. I have those letters. You cannot guess a thing from those very clean letters. It was after that that I developed this theory that sex between consenting adults is a clean. I am sure she is a good mother and a perfect wife. She needs variety in men and she gets it when she can without harming her family. That is what we should mean when we speak of family values. It has nothing to do with monogamy." I hugged my darling husband and kissed him on all parts of his face. My views were identical to his.

I now had the answer to the question I have been asking myself: Was I a slut? My husband wanted me to seek other men, true, but was I was doing it with a vigour that suggested that I wanted other men for my own sake? My husband wanted it and I want it too, and for that reason it is proper. I love and cherish my husband as any classical Indian should. The other men however real they may be are still fantasy objects. I have no feeling for them. Other than my brother I have not met them again. As for my brother in spite of our sexual relations we remain brother and sister. These escapades strengthen our family bonds rather than weaken them. I am as much a dharmapatini as any in Indian folk history.

12