Strange Fetish

Story Info
Steve talks me into something new.
1k words
4.04
29.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never tried fisting, but my character is up for anything. All characters are eighteen and older.

I was in Steve's limo, and he had my clothes off, his hand was between my thighs playing with my clit when he whispered his wish in my ear. "Fisting?" I squeaked. "What is that?"

He picked up his hand, "I work my hand into your pussy and fuck you with it."

"And if I decide that I don't want it?"

He picked up his cock, "I'm always prepared."

I laid back, my back against the back of the seat and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't want to think too hard about what he was about to do. I did wonder if this would be what having a baby would feel like. His left hand kept rubbing my clit as one finger inserted itself into me. That was good, Steve was bigger than that. He added another finger and I kept looking at the ceiling. My breathing quickened as he added a third finger.

He looked up at me and waited until I made eye contact, "Ready?" I took a deep breath and nodded as he added the little finger. All that was left was his thumb. It still felt good so I didn't say anything. He soon added the thumb. That did it. I gasped as he stopped, allowing me to adjust, but kept up the assault on my clit. He didn't want me to become dry waiting. I finally nodded my head, it was okay. He slowly started moving his fingers in and out, and I moaned. Slowly, very slowly, I could feel more of his hand work its way in. He was very patient, he wanted me to enjoy this. I just wasn't prepared for the feel of his hand as it closed.

I grabbed his arm, sitting up slightly. It intensified the pain. "Relax, relax," he kept repeating. I looked down and found his arm up to his wrist inside me. I reached down and touched it. I couldn't believe it was all in there. I moved slowly, making sure that he was able to stay in me. I knelt on the seat, keeping my upper body upright. I hung onto a pair of handles on the ceiling. I briefly wondered if he kept it there just for such an occasion.

I nodded my head, "Okay, let's get this going." He nodded his head and started moving in and out. It hurt, I separated my legs even more and the pain lessened. I could feel my face redden as he kept up the slow pace. I kept wondering when this would feel good. I just hung on. Suddenly, he hit a new nerve, the deeper he went, and the pain started fighting with pleasure. My hips stopped flinching under his assault and started moving with him.

Steve grinned up at me, "Good." It felt like he was rubbing my insides raw the faster we went. I never realized that he was jerking himself off until I came, and I came big. I collapsed backwards. He was still inside me. He moved me sideways so I was stretched out completely prone. "Your mother wouldn't do this." I could see why. This wasn't for everyone. I just closed my eyes and relaxed even more. Cindy would enjoy this. I came again and just went with it. I felt his hand leave my insides. I opened my eyes and watched him jack himself off in front of me. I sat up and leaned over, taking him in my mouth. It didn't take long for him to come, and he poured himself down my throat.

We climbed out of the limo and I found Anthony standing outside. "Were you two having sex?" he asked, more curious than anything else.

"Kind of," I replied. I grabbed his hand and we all went inside. I went upstairs and lay down. Anthony lay down next to me, and I explained what Steve and I did. Anthony had a thoughtful look on his face as his right hand went between my legs. Apparently, I was still wet. So, he started playing with me. His hands were bigger than Steve's, he was over six feet after all, and I let him play. It hurt again as he managed all five fingers, but I just endured.

"Be patient," I heard Steve's advice. "You're bigger than I am in the hands department. Don't rush it." He slowly slid his hand further and further into me. "Okay, make a fist." I gasped and nearly sat up again, his hand felt like a giant. "Let her adjust, this is only her second time," Steve told him. "She was prepared this time, last time she grabbed my arm."

Anthony waited until I nodded my head. Then, he moved his fist deeper inside my cunt. It was at this point my Mom walked in. She was startled, not used to seeing her daughter with an arm stuck up her cunt. She shook her head as Anthony proceeded to fuck me. I spread my legs even further even pulling my knees up to my chest. I glanced mischievously at my Mother as Anthony increased his pace. I couldn't hold that pose, I let my legs drop back to the bed and just let my body do what it did best, and boy did I cum. His bigger hand meant he hit my sweet spot more often. I did wonder if I'd be able to walk in the morning. Anthony didn't stop, my mind just left my body. The pleasure/pain factor involved just overwhelmed my senses.

Anthony stopped, and I heard moaning beside me. Mom was on the floor, Steve had managed to talk her into fisting as his arm was up her cunt as well. I sat up slowly. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my camera, not my phone, I wanted to be able to delete this picture, and took a picture of Anthony's arm up my vagina. He wriggled the fingers inside me and I moaned. I managed to push him into a prone position without disconnecting our bodies. I knelt beside him and rode his hand.

I collapsed beside Anthony as I was done with a final climax. "Wow, sex that doesn't depend on my staying erect!" Anthony said with a laugh.

Mom and Steve had left. I smiled, "Yep, and no chance of getting pregnant!" I fell asleep, I was tired, and it was almost noon. Strange that it had been a long day all ready!