Strange Happenings in Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Amazing things happen when you least expect them
10.6k words
4.47
10.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

Storyteller's notes: This story is based on actual facts, just altered and embellished in hopes of making it enjoyable for those desiring a sex story. I will let you determine or guess as where and how much. As has often been said by other writers, stories tend to take on a life of their own with no regard to the original wishes or plans of the writer, so we shall see where this goes. I know I am not good at writing descriptive sex scenes but shall try this once. I was not sure what category this should fall into, thinking Loving Wives, as it is about my often-misguided love for my wife throughout our married life. However, upon further consideration, I have decided to post it in the Novels and Novellas Section as it a story, long and wordy it may be. Readers have commented on my Romance Stories that they need more description of things, and more conversation between the people in the story. This one should have plenty of both, and I hope it satisfies all you readers. The names of the guilty parties (like me) have been changed for obvious reasons. I do hope you enjoy this offering. Please vote and comment. I have broad shoulders, but tender skin. Ugly, anonymous comments are discarded unread.

I will post both parts of this at the same time and hopefully Lit will publish them just a day apart.

***********************

I was born way out in the country on a farm/ranch way back when. Way out in this case meant 16 miles to the closest loaf of bread or gallon of store bought milk. Heck, the county seat of our county where I went to school was only listed at having 1082 residents but I think they lied as I do not believe there was that many that actually lived in that town. It has no real bearing on this story but that area was the border area along the Kansas and Oklahoma borders. Yes, I grew up a real live cowboy, knowing a heck of a lot more about horses and cows that I knew about girls. A lot more.

When I was a young boy we did not have TV until I was in the fifth grade. When we got one it often snowy, as the closest station back then was in Tulsa and we were too far away for a decent signal to get to us, so we listened to such AM radio stations as KVOO out of Tulsa, Oklahoma, KRMG from Coffeeville, Kansas, The Grand Ole Opry on Saturday nights from WSN in Nashville, Tennessee, and once I became a teen I was often able to receive WLS from Chicago at night and they played rock and roll. FM radio was not even available at that time. Looking back, it wasn't much of a life but that was all we had and all we knew.

It used to amaze me whenever we went to Oklahoma City for any reason as it was so far away (150 miles) and it was so big and spread out. While I was in high school, I heard some of the town kids talking about the wild lifestyle those big city people practiced but I did not know if it was true or not. It was a different time back then and we were very rural and I guess either sheltered or just ignorant about life. Honestly, I never even heard of a blowjob until I was 21 and in the army stationed at 5th Army Headquarters in Chicago prior to going to Vietnam on the first of my two tours in early 1965, the early part of the war.

As I mentioned, I was 21 then and had been married for about a year and a half when I deployed and we had a 2-month-old baby girl that was the most beautiful baby ever. She took after her mother in that department, thank goodness. It killed me to have to leave my two girls but between my wife and mother I knew everything would go all right while I was gone.

I was only minorly injured during my first tour and was awarded a purple heart and a bronze star, neither of which I talk about as they were giving them to junior officers who cut themselves on a C-ration can or caught the clap in a whorehouse. I am not sure, but I heard it rumored that you could often find them in Cracker Jacks boxes but I am not sure as we never got to a PX to get any Cracker Jacks. Because of what I did, I was constantly attached to one combat outfit or another and all over the II Corps area, often called the Central Highlands, but this is for information only and not a real part of the story. When I came home, I took some training and changed my job to one in communications. I then taught infantry communications at Fort Benning, Georgia until I came down on a by name reassignment levy to Headquarters US Army, Vietnam and into a communications job that required the same security clearance as the President, the US Ambassador to Vietnam, and all the commanding generals on both sides of the ocean. This job also covered the 7th Air Force. The details and what I might have exposed to was so secret that even today I am not at liberty to discuss it as some information still has not been declassified.

As my time to ETS (elapsed term of service) came about, I turned down a plum of an assignment they offered me to stay in, knowing that another 6 years in would pretty well assure them I would stay for a career. Because of my Military Job Specialty and high security clearance I was offered the job of heading an army detachment in Florida whose sole purpose was to spy on Fidel Castro and the Cuban Military. I was assured of a minimum of 3 years there and all I had to do was sign on the indicated line. I talked it over with my wife and we agreed to turn it down and return to Oklahoma and restart our life together and raise our growing family (we had a second daughter while I as teaching at Fort Benning).

Dad had sold the ranch before I graduated from high school due to several bad years of drought, disease, and high fuel and feed prices and went into the construction business, so I did not have the ranch to go back to, as much as I would have liked to do. I took advantage of the offer from the Oklahoma Employment Service's Veteran's Rehabilitation Training and became a certified pipe welder and joined the welder's union and worked on and in several of the refineries and power houses in Northern Oklahoma.

I had met my wife when I was 19 ½ when I had to go to Oklahoma City for a 3-month school. I was going to stay with my mother's younger brother and his family. About 6 weeks into the school my aunt said that I had not gone out one time or done anything but go to school and study and it was time for me to get out and told me of a teen club a few miles away that was only for young people between the ages of 16 and 20, so I went. The club was a converted movie theater and they had made platforms stepping down to the dance floor to eliminate the sloping floor of a movie theater.

About the second or third time I went I bought a soda when I went in and sat down at a table near the top platform. I noticed a table down a level that had two good looking girls about 18 or 19 sitting there, one with long, dark red hair and a bit of a fuller figure than the long-haired blonde. Not fat by any means, but definitely built for comfort instead of speed. She was quit pretty and had a multitude of freckles I could see and had thought about how nice it might be to play connect-a-dot with them. The other young lady was a tall and slim blonde that was quite beautiful with long wavy hair that perfectly framed her long slim face. When she smiled you could see her perfect white teeth. It was too dark to tell anything about her eyes.

After listening to a couple of songs I got up and went down and asked the red headed girl to dance and she accepted. When the dance was over I placed my open hand on the small of her back and guided her back to her table where I thanked her for the dance and went back to my table.

A couple of songs later I got back up and went to their table and asked the blonde to dance. She accepted an I escorted her to the dance floor where we wound up dancing three dances in a row before I took her hand to lead her back to her table. When we got to her table I thanked her for the dances and slid her chair out for her and started to go back to my table. She still had hold of my hand and kind of jerked me back when I started to leave saying "I am not finished with you yet!" Three months and four days later we got married. She was one month past her 19th birthday and I was one week from my 20th.

Before she would agree to marry me, she said she had to tell me something that could change my mind about my love and desire to marry her. When I asked what she needed to tell me she said that about the time she turned 18 she had a terrible fight with her mother and ran away from home and went to her boyfriend's apartment and asked if she could stay for a bit. He agreed but also said that if he was going to feed her then he was going to fuck her so he took her cherry right then. What an asshole. I did not find out for something like 22 years that the only form of birth control he would allow was for him to pull out and cum in her mouth. After a couple of months of this she was fed up with the asshole and made up with her mother and moved back home. It was maybe 5 months later that we met at that club.

Four months after we married she got pregnant and two months after that I was enlisting in the US Army for the medical benefits for my wife and the baby as well as what could become a good career. There were no wars on the horizon that I knew of at the time. Boy, did that change quickly. Back to the post war era:

My wife and I had an active sex life. Very active, in fact, although looking back, it was not very inventive. I cannot remember how many times a week we made love, but I do not remember either of us ever going without or becoming "needy." Horny, yes; needy, no. We enjoyed each other greatly all the time, but only after the girls were in bed and asleep.

One night we were making out on the couch in the den and she had my cock out and in her hand and she kissed the side of it but that was as far as she would go. I was dying to get my first blowjob but it was not to be as she told me she did not like the taste so I assumed that she had maybe tried it while she with her old boyfriend (remember, I knew nothing about this until years later) those few months she had lived with him those many years ago, and I never pushed her for a blowjob again, although I sure wanted to.

Things went along in great shape for many years but about 21 years into our marriage the economy tanked and if you were a construction worker like I was you could not even buy a job as there just was none available as the oil companies were not putting any money into capital improvements as the price of crude had fallen to close to ten dollars a barrel at that time and they had simply stopped spending any money that was not absolutely necessary for emergency repairs. Band aid maintenance if you will. Luckily, we had been able to save quite a bit of money and the wife was working at a pre-Walmart family variety store so we were getting by but not living high on the hog by any means. My union and others lost countless members to other career fields and the rehabilitation and training schools were filled to overflowing with people trying to learn something in a new field they could find work in. Bad times for all, I assure you.

In early November, around 6 or 8 months into this downturn and with our savings and unemployment both running out, I bought a Sunday Tulsa newspaper to read their classified ads as one never knows what might suddenly open up. Imagine my shock when I saw a large ad advertising a need for certified welders for a major project up in the mountains of Western Wyoming. I called the listed number on Monday morning early and was told that I had reached a testing facility that had been hired to find and test welders for the project but they had been having trouble finding welders that could pass the welding test and were willing to go to the cold of Northwest Wyoming for the winter at least as the project was scheduled to be finished and online the next June or July.

I talked with my wife and she said to go for it as she was sure I could pass the test and that even if I had to be away from home for a few months at least we could be putting somewhere around $600 a week or more back into the bank. I called the testing facility back and made an appointment for the next day and drove to Tulsa early the next morning. I thought the guys at the testing lab was going to hug me when I passed the test saying that they had only been able to send a couple of people to the site as no one passed the test. This I could not understand as it was a simple welding test the likes of which I had passed countless times before. So I loaded up my Blazer and went to Wyoming.

When I got there, I found that we employees were living in a man camp, which is rows of buildings, each filled with small single bedrooms, and connected to a large central hallway that ran the length of the camp with the dining room and offices and the day room and a small store in the center. This camp would probably hold around 400 people plus those that had trailers or campers parked in the trailer lot behind the camp. We were fed breakfast starting at 5 AM as we had to catch the bus to the job site on the mountain before 6. They sent up a sack lunch, coffee, and usually some form of soup for lunch. When we left in the evening the evening meal was ready for us. They fed the people that would be working at night before they rode the bus up and then fed us when we came down. Just the reverse in the mornings. Food was mostly good and plentiful and you could get all you wanted. Coffee was always available and as it was sometimes 40 below outside most of us kept one or two thermos jugs filled with coffee at all times.

I quickly made friends with several people from different states and job duties along with some of the camp staff. Being as well trained as I was at the time I was quickly noticed by upper supervision and was promoted to an important supervisory position and given a complete unit of the project to supervise the construction of, requiring setting up and manning three crews of men to do the work. My project was running smoothly and was always ahead of schedule.

I had bought a small TV for my room and several people would come to my room after supper most every night for drinks and talk and a bit of TV. It was a lot of fun and helped get home off our minds. Therein lies the start of the main part of this story.

The closest doctors were 110 miles away to the north and about the same to the south, so the camp had made arrangements with a national safety company to supply a trained EMT at all times. One would be on site and on call 24 hours a day for 7 days then the other EMT would come in to replace them and do the same thing. One of the EMTs was a nice guy that most of us made friends with so he always ate with our group although he seldom came to the room for drinks. The other EMT was a somewhat plain but cute as could be, almost dwarf of a girl..... Girl? She was 32 or 33. She barely reached 5-foot-tall and swore that she wore 36 inch inseam Levies'. I told her she might, but if she did she had to roll them up a foot or so. Boy, did I get into trouble. This young lady was athletic and her young body was trim and solid as a rock. A sharp wit and great sense of humor for sure. She would sit on my bed (I kept to my chair) along with a couple of other people and drink whatever anyone brought to the room that evening. Others brought chairs or sat on the floor. Sometimes there might 7 or 8 people in the small room. It was fun.

About the third or fourth week she was on duty she was the last one to sitting there and we continued talking. I noticed the obvious strength in her little hands and picked one up and looked at it carefully for a bit then looked at her face and eyes without saying a word. For some reason we kissed and less than 2 minutes later we were pulling our clothes off and were on the bed screwing our brains out without benefit of much in the way of foreplay. It was different. It was wonderful. It was wrong. It was the first time I had cheated on my wife in the whole time we had been married.

The next day, all day long I was a mess of emotions and spent most all day drawn into myself trying to come to terms with what I had done. To no avail, I might add. That night in the room I tried my best to tell her I had never done that before and she told me she hadn't either and we wound up doing it again only this time we had some foreplay and I got my first blowjob, although it was short as I did not want to cum in her mouth as at time I did not know about such things. I had never seen real porn as it was against the law in Oklahoma at the time. It felt wonderful and she gave me many more over the next couple of months and I also got to do something else I had never gotten to do-----eat pussy. I also got to experience my first 69.

I had tried many times to go down on my wife but every time when I passed her belly button and neared her pubic hair, she grabbed my head and pulled me back up. Several times I had awoken during the night and would start rubbing my wife's pussy through her panties and once she started to respond the way I wanted I would move the gusset of those panties to the side and slowly lick from bottom to top eliciting the response I wanted before she would wake up and grab my head and pull me back up and kiss me before we had a wonderful and hot lovemaking session. Boy, I always enjoyed the hell out of those times but they were too few and far between. I also wondered what the sex would be like if she would ever loosen up and let me have my way with her the way I wanted, for both our enjoyment. While I always loved the sex with my wife I really wanted to give her more pleasure than she had ever had before, but she just would not allow herself to let loose and give me unlimited access to her body.

In April, my wife and a friend of ours, whose husband was supervising a project in Green River, drove out to spend a week with us. I had rented a cabin in a small town about 120 miles north of Green River that was situated on the edge of town and on the banks of a clear running little stream. A very nice setting indeed. That Friday afternoon, I took a half day off from work and after a shower I drove down to Green River to meet them when they drove into town around 4 PM. We met at the motel my friend had reserved for him and his wife for the week. I also had a room reserved a room for that night and we would drive the 100 plus miles back to the cabin on Saturday in the daylight as were all going to supper together. Besides, there are way too many deer on the Wyoming highways at night.

I was not able to take that week off but did arrange to be able to catch the bus from the town the cabin was in to the jobsite so my wife could have my Blazer to run around in or just sightsee if she wished. She wished and did a lot of driving around during the day but always had a wonderful supper ready when I got back to the area.

A couple of days into the week we decided to go to a movie store and rent a VCR and a couple of movies. We had a box wine and after supper we each got a glass and watched the first movie. When we started the second movie we quickly saw it was not the movie it was supposed to be but instead it was a porn movie. I quickly got up to shut it off but Ann said to stop and to let it run as neither of us had ever seen one before. Long story short it was titillating and had the proper effect on us and we had a wonderful sex session when we went to bed. The next night when I got back to town I said that I had to take the VCR and movies back but Ann said to keep it over and to replace the movies with one good one and two not so good movies, meaning adult movies. I asked if there was anything in particular she wanted to see and she said there wasn't but would prefer something with a story instead of just 90 minutes of meaningless sex. I did the best I could but porn movies are not known for their meaningful storylines or dialogs.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers