Strange Happenings in Life Pt. 02

Story Info
More of a strange adventure
11.5k words
4.45
5.9k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
191 Followers

"Okay, but let me say these three things and then we can discuss what could possibly happen later. First, while having sex with Beth was exciting at the time, I think it was just the excitement of something and someone new and maybe because it was something illicit or dirty. Second, Beth could in no way hold a candle to you in any way. You are so wonderful as a lover and are so much better looking and on and on and on. Third, I did not ask and I do not want to know if your boyfriend was better hung than me or anything else other than as I asked "Was he good for you and did he give you orgasms. I know I was an ignorant, inexperienced country bumpkin when we got married, but I loved you then and love you lots more now... more every day and I hope I satisfy you. I try."

"Honey, thank you for saying those things, and let me say that you are larger than that boyfriend, you fill me nicely and I love sex with you and you have learned very well how to use it and it did not take long to learn that. I am very happy and content in that area. Thank you for your compliment. I have tried to take care of myself for you, and I know at least two of the cheerleaders you are talking about and I do bet the one had to have their doors enlarged when they bought their new home and the other for damn sure has not aged well, even if she does still have a pretty good body. If Beth excited you, what do you think of Linda, does she excite you?"

"Not at first glance, but she can grow on you some as you get to know her better. She seems all right, at least on first look, but I get the feeling that there is something underlying that we don't know, or at least I don't, or did you mean sexually? If that is what you mean, then, yes, she is kind of sexual looking, but like I said, not nearly as pretty or built as you are, but fuckable as they say." I said while looking at Ann with a serious but curious look on my face. "I think she has been around the block a few times and honestly, it would not surprise me in the least if she had spread legs or hit her knees for someone other than Mack while he was away."

"You think so? Does that idea bother you or excite you?"

"Unbelievably, it actually does kind of bother me. I know I am guilty and it bothers me greatly and I so wish it had never happened. I did not go out seeing to have sex with anyone, it all just sort of crept up on me and it happened. I am just saying that it would kind of disappoint but not shock me to find that Linda was not exactly a stay at home mom and went out looking while Mack was on the road. I think she knows how he is and perhaps has a "monkey see, monkey do" attitude. Has she said anything to you about her personal life or extracurricular activities? But the idea that she has fucked around kind of excites me, too. If she has fucked around, it shows she can be had, at least if you work it right she can."

"No, she hasn't said anything incriminating, not really, but I get some of the same feelings that you do. She has been around. Would you want to fuck her?"

Total shock as she said that as right then I could not ever remember her using that word but a couple of times while we were making love and it sounded so strange coming from her lips. I said, "Do I want to? No, I really don't but I guess given the right amount of alcohol, stimulation, and conditions who knows. Would I? I have always heard that a stiff dick has no conscience. and alcohol supposedly melts the elastic in one's underwear I also heard. So now let me ask you. Given a few drinks would you fuck another man?"

"No. I think that if I ever got that drunk I would be too drunk to do anything but sleep."

"Another woman?"

"Maybe. I doubt it, but maybe. The idea kind of excites me some."

"You doubt it? You don't know? Kind of excites you?" I asked incredulously.

"No, I really don't know as I have never really thought about sex with another woman, but a couple of the movie scenes have caused my panties to get damp and kind of makes me wonder how it would be to let a woman make love to me or vice versa. I don't know if I could do it, but the idea is exciting."

"Damn! Talk about live and learn. You won't let me lick you but the idea of some woman doing it gets you damp? Damn... Do you want Linda to lick your pussy? If you want your pussy licked, I am available, you know. The big question here is do you want to lick hers? That I would really like to see. That whole idea is so unlike you, Honey, but I have to say that it excites me like crazy. So, what about when Linda gets back? Have you approached or talked to her about this crazy idea you have?"

"Not really in detail, but just in passing. I thought we might get either some more wine or maybe another bottle of Crown and some more Sprite and a couple of movies and sort of see where it goes. What do you think? I know you saw her in her underwear because I know that there was no way in Hell you weren't going to look, so how did she look to you? She looked pretty good to me in her underwear. Nice small but firm tits and a flat tummy. Would you be interested in fucking her or something else?"

"I am always interested in a blowjob, although if it is all right I may play with her tits while she is doing it, that is IF she is doing it. What is your plan? What's your idea? Do you want me to fuck her, right in front of you?"

"No, maybe, yes, we'll see. Now go find a couple of good movies with all kinds of sex in them and get some Zinfandel and some more VO or Crown and some Sprite and we will play it by ear and take things as they come or cum as the case may be." Damn!!! Who is this woman that looks like my wife but acts so differently?"

"I'll be back in 30 or 40 minutes. Have you showered?"

"I will, now go."

"I could shower with you and save water."

"Not necessary. If you got in with me, we wouldn't need the wine or movies and that shower would take an hour or so. Besides, you already had a shower so git!" I got, after telling her I would be back in maybe 30 or 40 minutes.

I happily grabbed my jacket and headed out to go down the road maybe a half mile to the liquor store first. With what was happening, I thought that maybe I should be some lottery tickets. Luckily the movie store was in the next block down so I would not be gone long. I was suddenly in a hurry for some reason, but did not forget to get more ice.

When I got back to the apartment I found that Ann was dressed in a tee shirt and jeans. I put the ice in the freezer and added the wine for a short time to rapidly cool it and placed the Crown and Sprite on the cabinet by the sink, then asked if Ann wanted anything to drink. She asked me to make us a fairly light Crown just to get started. I did.

When I took the drinks to the living room Ann asked me what movies I had rented and I told her, "I rented the first three volumes of 'Taboo American Style" because even though the incest subject matter is horrible, once you get past that idea or turned the sound off and watched the sex happen, the movies were supposed to be pretty good for a porn movie with lots of various sex partners and sex acts like boy-girl, girl-girl, and ffm threesomes, so I thought they might be what you wanted."

"That sound good, so it is a good thing this is Friday night or else you would be too tired to work tomorrow because you are going to be so drained and so fucked you will be lucky to be able to get out of bed in the morning. And one way or another you are getting fucked. If Linda doesn't help, I hope she doesn't embarrass easily." I still could not believe the language my wife was using tonight, but we did have an agreement, and so far it had all fit.

"Humm....... Who said I would even want to get out of bed in the morning. And if I am going to be that well fucked, who is going to do it? You? Her? Both of you? And I doubt you could embarrass Linda very easily, if at all. It could be interesting to see what happens. I sure wish we knew more about her."

"We will before the evening is over and I will fuck your brains out by myself, if I have to, but you are getting fucked big time. I am already horny and damp just thinking about what could happen. I have fucked you like that a few times before, you know. Give her a good drink or two and see if she will watch the movies with us and then we start talking about the movie and asking questions about different scenes. Give her a couple more drinks to loosen her up and then start asking her questions about her and sex, easy ones at first. You never know, but I bet just her talking about sex and asking for her opinions or ideas will get her juices flowing like it does mine. You get her talking dirty and talking about her sex life, and maybe ours, and she will want to fuck all night, I bet. You wait and see."

"You said she would want to fuck all night... Fuck which one of us? And have you changed your mind and are okay with me fucking her? And you?"

"I am still not 100% sure about everything, but the more I think about it, the better the idea sounds and the hotter I get. You have already fucked another woman and I let you live and kept you, so whatever happens should just excite you and not bother you. So, I think that just this once we just let things happen, especially as they will have never happened. Remember the agreement? She should be back here in a few minutes, so get your plan ready."

"MY PLAN!!! This was your idea so you need to get a plan and take charge and I will try to follow along. I was quite content the way we were you know. And you said she would want to fuck all night. Do you? It will be interesting to see just who is going to be fucking who? This whole idea is so different to us and so unlike you, but it is as exciting as Hell. I am already hard as a rock."

"I know you were content, and so was I, but for one time in our lives let's just see what the other side of the mountain looks like, even if we don't stay long. I think we will both enjoy it, especially you, well, me too, if my curiosity is settled. I am nervous and not sure of what I want or will allow to happen yet. You will get a blowjob and some pussy, but I can't say who's or how many just yet. Just be prepared and don't get off to soon or too often, please. In fact, make sure you don't fuck her until I see if I can go down on her. I really don't want cum in her if I do it. Okay? Good. It is going to be a long night and I want both of us to last. Now put on a movie and get me hornier than I already am. My panties are already damp, if not wet." DAMN!!! Damn and double damn, again and again and again.

Of course, I started the movie as I was both anxious and curious about not only what might happen but how it all was going to go down. I really wanted to pay attention to Ann and what she did and how she acted or responded to something Linda might do, as this whole concept was so out of character for her. Ann was sitting beside me and I rubbed her tits through her clothes some and tried to rub her crotch, but was stopped with her saying she would get too wet if I did.

The first movie was about half way through when we heard Linda come in the door, which was in the kitchen area in the back of the apartment, so we paused the movie before she came into the living area where we were sitting on the edge of the bed sipping our drinks and watching the movie as the couch was where Linda slept. She looked at us and asked what we were doing. Ann told her were doing a little drinking while watching and discussing an interesting film and asked if she would like to join in. Linda said she would love a drink and asked about both the discussion and the movie.

"Okay, but first, how did it go with Mack tonight?" Ann asked seriously.

"Just like the other nights. He is in lust with that bit tited bimbo. She must give good blowjobs. The whore has two kids to bring into the relationship. Mack has one at home already that he hardly ever sees. That sorry son of a bitch. I hope his dick falls off. And soon, too. I will still be flying home tomorrow afternoon."

"Damn, Girl. Tell us how you really feel. I, no, we are both so sorry that this happened to you. Are you going to be all right?"

"Yes, I have some investment money from a previous settlement that he can't touch, and I will get child support for Chris for another 6 years at least, so I will be fine financially, and will get back out and make myself available to date again. I should be fine. At least I hope so. Thank you. How about we change the subject now?"

Ann said. "Linda, I hope things work well for you, and again we are so sorry. Now let us take your mind off it all for a bit. We are watching an adult movie and discussing it. Would you like to watch them with us and join in with the discussion and commentary about what we see? We had never watched an adult movie until we accidently got one in Wyoming some months ago, and now we enjoy one every now and then to kind of set the mood but we usually don't get to see all the movie, if you know what I mean. Do you ever watch an adult movie?"

Linda looked at Ann kind of funny like for a moment and then asked about that drink and I asked if she wanted Zinfandel or Crown and Sprite. She said she had better take the Crown and once I had given it to her she took a big drink and then looked at Ann and then me and then back to Ann and said, "Yes. I do and I have enjoyed several of them, and if it is a good one, it can get my juices flowing for sure. What are you watching?"

"One called Taboo American Style, Part l. It is about an incestuous family, well a daughter that starts it all. Once you get past the idea of what it's about and just watch the sex happen it is pretty good and has a bit of a storyline to it instead of just an on-screen orgy like most are. Would you like to see it with us? You are more than welcome and welcome to discuss it and make comments as it goes along. If not, we can turn it off for tonight."

"Yes, I think I would like to watch it with you. Can I get us another drink? This one seems to have disappeared for some reason. Why don't you two come over here to the couch. It is a lot more comfortable to sit on and we have the table for our drinks."

"Yes, thank you. I will move us and let John make the refills." Ann said. I was already planning to make both Ann's and Linda's a little stronger than mine a time or two and Linda was at least one drink behind. I did not want them, Ann especially, too drunk, but tipsy enough to lower any inhibitions they had would probably make for a very interesting evening.

I asked, "Linda, what kind of adult movies do you like, or I should ask what kind of scenes or action, do you like best? Do any of them get your panties damp? Any you might like to try? And Linda, for right now and with the movies and discussion and all, we call it what it is and use the words they use on screen so don't be surprised at what you might hear. Okay"

"Yeah, it is. I know all the words and use them when they fit. Somehow when you are watching or talking about sex, 'fuck' sounds so much better than intercourse. Same thing goes for pussy and blowjob. But I hate the word 'cunt.' As far as action goes, about any good honest sex works for me, but I do not like to see that phony stuff that requires a gymnast or contortionist to be able to do it. And the scenes where the camera always has an unobstructed view of a dick sliding in and out of a pussy the way lots of films are. That just isn't real. Just nice straight fucking and sucking. I like scenes that are more realistic. You know, undress or be undressed, make out, suck some dick, eat some pussy, and then fuck your brains in several positions and cum somewhere. Kind of like I like to do it in real life."

I had to jump in to be a part of this discussion, although I wanted to be more of a bystander to see what I might learn so I said, "What about gay sex and threesomes?"

"Gay men disgust me to no end, and I hate even the very thought of anal sex. That is so wrong to me. Good, or well portrayed action between two women can turn me on a lot, but I am not a lesbian by any means, just curious really, and it is sexy as hell to me. I did get drunk once and went to bed with another drunk woman and, well... I don't remember. As far as threesomes go, I prefer to see two women and one man than the other way, but I think that with enough alcohol in me I could maybe take on two men at once, and would probably enjoy it."

I had to ask, "You don't remember your time with the woman? Do you know if you ate her pussy or vice versa? You missed all the fun, both ways. I have seen that in movies but have never known anyone that had experienced or taken part in such activity. Neither has Ann."

"I was drunk and do not really remember anything after undressing each other and making out some and I remember kissing her tits, and that is about all, but yes, I guess I did eat her pussy as I had some dried juice on my lips and chin the next morning. So did she."

"Wow.... Would you do it again?"

'Don't know, maybe. Probably. Yes. I haven't had the chance and for sure the conditions haven't been right in a very long time. I would probably come closer to doing it in a threesome with two women and one man and maybe letting things get carried away. I really love to have my pussy licked."

"What do you think about sex with a strange man?"

"How strange? That was a joke. The idea of fucking a strange man is not exactly foreign to me. It has happened a time or two in the past." I knew it...

I had to ask a personal question to satisfy my own curiosity about Linda so I asked, "Linda, do you know what Mack does when he is away from home? Have you ever cheated on Mac?"

"Yes, I know or at least suspect, but I don't have any real proof, but I know Mack will just about fuck anything with a pussy when he is away. I think he would take a blowjob from a goat. Do you know what he did in Wyoming? Will you tell me so I will know instead of suspect? It won't go any further, I promise."

"I don't know about him going to bed with anyone for sure, but he told me several times that he was getting blowjobs from three of the maids at the camp, one a Mexican girl, one a rather fat girl that she said could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and the other was one I did not know that he once said screamed 'pull my hair when you cum'. That is what he said, but I never saw anything personally."

"Okay, thanks. That answers a lot of questions for me. Yes, I have strayed a couple of times, when I was pissed off at Mack for fucking some whore on the road. I really did not go out looking to get laid, but didn't fight it and allowed it to happen. I enjoyed the hell out of it, too. It has been years since that has happened. Why?? You have any prospects for me or would you like to try me out, John, or what are you asking?"

"Well, wow!! That could can cause some wild ideas to form but right now we are getting to know each other better."

"Good answer. Ready for another refill?

I said I would get them for us and gathered the glasses and went to the kitchen and fixed the drinks, Ann's and mine just a little lighter as Ann was one up on Linda and was starting to get tipsy. As I was entering the living room again I heard Linda ask. "Ann, have you ever tasted pussy?"

"Only mine" she replied;

"What? How is that?" asked Linda

"I was young, barely 18 then. I had a big fight with my mother and I ran away and went to my boyfriends to stay. He said I had to fuck him to be able to stay with him. His idea of birth control was to pull out before he came and stick it in my mouth to finish him off and then swallow it all. So, I tasted my own pussy juice many times. I hated that, but it might have been the combination of all the fluids. Anyhow, I hated it and that is why my husband did not get a blowjob from me until a few months ago, some 21 years without. Me and his girlfriend in Wyoming are the only ones to ever take his dick in our mouths but she would never finish him off."

WF06
WF06
191 Followers