Strange Love Ch. 02

Story Info
An actor who plays a vampire might not just be acting.
5.7k words
4.54
19k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight filtered through my thin eyelids, calling me to wake. I sighed and looked across the room. The shades had never been pulled shut, and a welcomed change in the Portland weather sent sunshine streaming through all six windows. I blinked a few times, trying to situate my left contact back into place.

It was a moment before I remembered why the shades had never been pulled shut or my contacts taken out. I rolled over onto my back with a groan.

I looked towards what should have been an empty spot on the bed to see the back of the man I had spent my night with. My eyes blurred from the contacts and the sun pained my head. Or maybe it was the alcohol?

I blinked back a few more times and scanned over Seth's back. He slumbered peacefully, the muscles in his back moving with his breaths. My eyes moved down, following the freckles down his back to the curve right above his ass- and Oh My God what an ass. How had I not noticed that before? I giggled lightly, and fought the urge to put my hand to my head.

Seth's hair was standing straight up in the back. There were scratches on his shoulders, and a bite/hickey on his right one. Slightly higher, right between his neck and collarbone were more teeth marks. I thought hard, trying to remember leaving the marks, but could only smile when I remembered digging my nails into his shoulders during my orgasm.

He was still here. Sleeping, but still here. I was still naked, and wondered if he had woken up before me only to fall back asleep. I needed to get changed and shower. When he woke up, I wouldn't want him to run away seeing 'morning Sandy'.

I slipped from bed, every inch of my body begging me not to. I heard Seth take a sharp inhale and shift slightly. I didn't turn towards him, but when his breathing returned to normal, I continued my journey off of the bed.

My legs seemed to creak as I straightened them. My back was on fire as it straightened also. I ran my hand through my hair, slightly stiff from product and sweat. I limped my way towards the bathroom. Between my legs, my most private parts were in agony. I felt as if I had been ripped apart and clumsily put back together.

I slowly shut the door, allowing only a small click to emit. Once inside I took a deep breath and grinned at myself in the mirror. My makeup had run the tiniest bit, my hair stood up as if it was teased, and my face was still rosy from the night. I didn't look much different. I don't know why I expected to look it, but at the same time I felt that I was glowing from the reflection.

I twisted the knob on the shower and climbed into the steamy goodness. The water drizzled down my body, healing the aching muscles. I lathered soap into my hair and felt the stinging between my legs as water found its way between the folds. I gasped a little bit, running my fingers down over the swollen skin. The tender stroking of my soapy fingers felt good as they massaged my sore lips.

I lathered conditioner into my hair. The water sprayed down onto my face. I thought of the night before and the sweet kisses from Seth's lips. They were so soft, warm, and passionate. My stomach rolled from excitement.

I heard the door click open and a throat clear. I froze. "Love?"

Seth's voice was even more tender than I remembered. I sighed at it, "yeah?"

"I'm late." He chuckled lightly. "I was supposed to be on the set a half an hour ago."

He was leaving. I caught my breath, trying to swallow back the inevitable. "Okay."

He sighed. Guilt? "So I have to get going." He paused. I waited to hear him leave but he spoke again, "Nicholas is going to bring Anna to the set. I left directions on the desk."

"Okay." I guess that meant I'd have to go get her.

"My number is on the pad too." I could hear the discomfort in his voice. I was guessing he was running his hand through his messy locks. I heard a light chuckle. "They're gonna kill me."

I waited for an explanation, when none came; I gave in, "Who will?"

"The makeup people." He chuckled again, "They'll see last night all over my face."

I slid the curtain open slightly. Still blinking back foggy contacts. Seth was leaning against the sink looking directly across at me. He was dressed, save the ugly flannel shirt. He looked very sexy staring back at me under thick eyelashes. I could see what he meant; his lips were swollen and rimmed with red. Under his eyes were dark circles, and my bite mark was slightly visible at the base of his throat.

His arms were folded in front of his chest, his forearms flexed in a sexy way. I smirked a little and when I looked back up he was too; his eyes smoldered me from across the steamy room.

His eyes traveled down very quickly, but I held the curtain close to my body. There was nothing for him to see except wet hair. He licked his lips and pushed himself up from the vanity. "I better go."

"Ok." I repeated. He didn't wave or even smile again, just shut the door behind him. I fought back the urge of tears. I was angry with myself. Always the typical woman, I had to have been hurt by the one-night stand. The tears fell slowly but mixed with the shower water. I was sad he had left, but I was mad at myself even more for being sad.

I shut the water off, telling myself that he was not worth the sadness. The hotel towel was soft against my sore limbs. I couldn't believe what a workout I had gotten with just one night with Seth. It felt as if I had been doing squats all night, just to land crotch first onto a hot iron poker.

As I slowly dressed myself, I wondered if it was a good idea to really go to the set. Seeing me might just make him regret the previous night more, and he might even be angry that I had showed up so quickly. Another possibility might have been that he was testing me to see how obsessed I would get with him so quickly.

No, men don't think that way.I told myself. Hetoldme to come to the set. Hesaidthat Anna would be meeting me there. After applying just the right amount of makeup, I remembered the directions on the desk that Seth had left me. I picked up the thin pad of paper with the Hilton's "H" logo. On it was a few lines of scratched out directions. On the bottom was a ten-digit phone number, area code included. Underneath that was his name.

I reread the directions and the number. There was no greeting and no farewell. I searched a third time for some sign of regret or congeniality. Nothing. The only hope I had was his phone number. Why would he leave his number, including area code, if he didn't want to hear from me? Maybe if I got lost I could call? But the directions seemed pretty precise. Take three rights after the highway and I'd be at the set entrance.

I ripped the paper from the pad and slid it into my purse. It wasn't until I got downstairs that I had realized our rental car was not in the parking lot. Since I had to go pick up Anna, I could only assume theElantrawas still sitting back at the bar. We weren't far but it was a good five blocks away.

I zipped up my down black jacket and braced myself against the nippy wind. The sun shown down onto my face and helped cut the sting, but the wind was still wintery.

I wasn't happy about the walk, but it did allow me some time to clear my head. So many things were weighing on my mind. Including the fact that I felt the eyes on me once more. I slowly looked around. The wind whipped my hair into my face. I spit it out, using the opportunity to shake my head in multiple directions and glance around for the leering eyes. Cars passed by, but no one was around to stare at me.

I heaved a heavy sigh and continued. Avoiding the crippling fear of being watched. Why hadn't I thought to ask Seth for a ride?

I spotted the bar and began to walk more swiftly towards it. Sure enough, the whiteElantrawas waiting for me, as if it was expecting my return this whole time. I unlocked the door- only the driver's side- many yards before I had reached the car. I slid into the seat, hardly opening the door more than my body, and locked the door as soon as I had it shut.

I glanced around again, feeling the tightening in my chest I usually felt after leaving the hotel. No one was around.

I shuddered at the eerie feelings that were draining from the car. Enclosed in the metal compartment I was safe from anyone who might attack me. If there was anyone out there...

I turned the ignition over and listened to the quieter sound of my car. While Seth's car might have been sleek and purred, this one was just comfortable and quiet. Perfect for sleeping while we drove long distances.

As I drove down the highway towards the exit Seth instructed me to get off, I thought about the nagging feeling that had been following me around this past week. The only time I had really felt safe was when Seth was with me. I sighed and wished that he were with me right now. Maybe I would see him at the set.

I slowed down in front of some barriers and a few guards. I knew this was the spot, but how was I supposed to get through? Seth hadn't left me instructions on that part. "Good morning, Miss." A large black man greeted me when I rolled down the window. His head was bald and shining from the warming sun. He must've been local, the wind barely seemed to register on his face, and his jacket was much lighter material than what I had on.

"Good Morning." Who should I ask for? Nicholas or Seth? "Has Seth gotten in yet?"

"Seth who, Miss?" He leaned down closer to my window.

Shit. I had never thought to ask him his last name. Suddenly the severity of my one-night stand was crashing down on me. I inhaled deeply. "Or Nicholas?" I had less chance to know Nicholas's last name. At least I had been close enough to Seth's pants to take a peek inside his wallet. I wish I had.

"Nicholas?" He wasn't buying my innocence.

I took a deep breath and leaned in towards him, speaking in a whisper. Maybe the truth was the best idea. Maybe not. "Honestly I'm not sure. My friend spent the night with Nicholas last night and I'm supposed to pick her up here."

The black guard smiled and stood up. He put his hands on his hips and looked around. A silver car was pulling up behind me, but I couldn't see who was inside. The windows were tinted. I could only hope that it was Nicholas. "I don't see your friend around here, Ma'am."

I rolled my eyes and laid my head back against the headrest.Damnit.

A brief honk came from behind me. The silver car had blocked me up against the red barriers, there was nowhere for me to go. The guard looked behind me at the silver car and nodded. "Hold on Ma'am."

I had gone from Miss to Ma'am in just a few short seconds. I wondered what caused the change, if any. The guard walked to the silver car and peeked in through a small crack. I looked in my rearview mirror to see a pass being slipped through a crack in the window. The guard looked down at it and smiled. He looked towards my car and nodded, handing the pass back to the car.

I squinted harder to see who might be driving but could only see the outline of a man with spiked hair. The car didn't look the same as Seth's but I was convinced it was when the guard came back to my vehicle and said, "Why didn't you say you were with him, Miss Belfour?"

My mouth dropped open. Had Seth done some wallet snooping of his own while I was in the shower? I looked back up into the rearview mirror to see the man's head turn and then adjust a pair of sunglasses.

The guard nodded curtly once as I passed and then again to the silver car. Beyond the barriers were cars and trailers parked as far as I could see. I wondered where Seth would want me to stop when I happened to notice a sign that pointed to the actor's trailers.

I parked my car amongst a few others on the edge of 'trailer row'. I was surprised to see the silver car continue past me as I got out of the car. I wasn't sure if I should get back in and follow Seth to his personal trailer. Maybe the main actors had a separate area.

I noticed a group of people walking towards the trailers. I tried to look as professional as I could and took my chance, "excuse me."

The three girls and two guys slowed to a stop. No one looked familiar so I held my breath with hopes that they would know whom I was referring to. "Yes?" One redhead replied.

"Can you tell me which trailer is Seth's?" My voice cracked just the tiniest bit as I said his name, and I hoped that it wouldn't give me away.

The girls all looked me up and down, debating on what to tell me. Finally the redhead smiled and pointed down one of the trailer rows. "Take that row. He's the sixth one down. There'll be a sign on his door."

"Thank you." I exhaled. I slung the short straps of my purse over my shoulder and stiffly began to walk through the parking lot that had been turned into a trailer park. My feet carried me much slowly than I had hoped. It wasn't the soreness but the fact that I was terrified to see Seth again.

I passed the first four trailers and spotted what would've been his trailer. Around me only few people walked by. Most of them were carrying bags and baskets full of makeup. Seth's trailer blended in with the rest of the trailers. There was nothing in particular that seemed to distinguish his from the guy's next to him except for the sign on the door that said "Seth Vernon"

I relaxed the tension from my shoulders rereading his last name. At least now I would know it. I looked around, but the few people who continued to pass didn't seem to pay me any attention. I wondered if it would've been smarter to ask for Nicholas's trailer instead. Anna would've been there, after all. That and Seth had driven past me. There was no way he could've beaten me to his trailer unless there had been a separate parking lot that was closer to his trailer. I looked further down the row, but there were only trees beyond the last trailer.

Maybe he had a meeting to go to before coming to his trailer. I sat down on the stairs, contemplating my next move. Should I try to find Anna? Or Nicholas's trailer? Or was the best choice to stay and wait for Seth? The nervous worry of whether Seth wanted to see me had faded when he had pulled up behind me. It still might not have been him wanting me to come to his trailer though, just gather my friend and get out of his hair.

I heard muffled voices from inside the trailer. Had he really beaten me? I stood and rapped on the door lightly. The voices stopped abruptly. Only a moment later the door pulled open and Seth- breathtaking- stood before me.

My voice caught as he gazed down into me, his eyes no longer gray but a beautiful emerald green. "Good morning Sandy."

His lips were still swollen but the reddened rims were no longer visible. His skin had been powdered white so that his cheeks were no longer stained; yet the circles under his eyes were still dark.

"They did a great job." I could only manage to get out.

He chuckled and smiled a crooked smile that was clearly practiced for the movie. "Thanks. Want to come in?"

He took his hand from the door and allowed me to climb the three steps up into his trailer. The heat of the room brushed my face. The trailer looked like a typical RV only with a chair sitting in front of an oversized mirror and vanity.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked a little surprised to find myself alone with him.

"Huh?" He turned and grabbed a pile of papers off of the vanity.

"I thought I heard you talking to someone in here." I let the purse slide off of my shoulder and onto the arm of his couch.

He turned back towards me, "oh no. I was just running lines." He lifted the bundle of papers and I could see that it saidBlood Scentacross the front of the first paper.

"Oh." I looked around the trailer. "So where am I supposed to meet Anna?"

Seth ran his hand through mostly tidy hair. It had obviously been fussed with for a while, and made to look perfectly untidy. Halfway through his hair he stopped and lowered his hand as if trying to break a habit. "Nicholas is going to bring her to the Blakely house." He chuckled and dropped me the same crooked smile again.

"Is it really a house?"

"Yes." He smiled, "We should head out there."

I lifted my purse from the couch and slid it over my shoulder. As I was adjusting my shirt I felt the heat from Seth's body radiating against me. I looked up to see he had come closer to me. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "Your perfume smells good."

I gasped audibly, "I hardly sprayed any on." He looked at me curiously. "But thank you."

He flashed me a smile. "You look nice too."

Before I could thank him again I felt his lips gently touch mine. My eyes instinctively shut to take in the feel of his softly creased lips. Both of our lips were still engorged and sore from the night before. I gave into the softness of his body when I felt his hands gripping my upper arms. He pulled me closer to him. I felt his warm breath on my upper lip as he exhaled through his nose. I tilted my head just the slightest bit giving into his kiss but he broke the contact.

I opened my eyes to see these new emerald-colored eyes staring back at me with questions behind them. "Your eyes..."

"It's just the contacts. Lucian has green eyes." He shrugged away.

"I like yours better." I blushed.

A knock at the door made me jump. I tore my eyes from his and looked at the door. Seth kept his eyes centered on me. Another knock came, but Seth didn't look as if he intended to get the door. "Come in."

"Mr. Verner I'm here to drive you to the set." The voice called from the other side of the door.

Seth's eyes darted to the door and back to me quickly. "I'll be right there."

I chuckled. "Did he just call you Mr. Verner?"

Seth smiled and rolled his eyes. The script was lying against his thigh. I wondered if he had been turned on by our brief but sensual kiss. "I heard you had some trouble with my name this morning as well."

I nodded, ashamed, and watched as he slid on a gray peacoat. I hadn't noticed how nicely he was dressed until my eyes were drawn to his body. A pair of fitted dark blue jeans clothed his legs with black leather shoes on his feet. He wore a gray knit sweater with a black undershirt peaking from the collar. "You look very nice too." He adjusted the collar of his coat and looked down at himself when he noticed my blatant staring.

"Yeah, Lucian dresses better than I do." The words slid off of his Irish tongue beautifully. "We'll take the golf cart up to the house."

I nodded, just noticing the fact that I would be coming along with him. I gulped down my nervousness as Seth opened the door for me and I came face-to-face with a middle-aged man. His eyes seemed just as shocked by the sight of me as I was that I would be riding with Seth.

"Good morning Mr. Verner." He smiled at me instead of Seth. His eyes flickered to Seth and then back to me quickly.

"Good morning Steve." Seth's hand pressed against my back very gently, leading me down the stairs and towards the front of the cart.

"Oh," I exclaimed when I noticed Seth heading for the back seat. "I can sit in the back." I didn't want to face backwards, but Sethwasthe leading actor and the priority in the cart.

"No, no. You take the front." He sat down and turned his body to look towards the front. Steve raised an eyebrow at me but settled into the cart and sped forward down the drive I had just come from. The wind blew through my hair and although my motion sickness begged me to look forward and watch the road, my eyes couldn't leave Seth, who seemed to be enjoying the cool air on his face. Again my mind flashed to the script situated on his lap. I could only hope he was hiding some joy of seeing me, but that would be naïve.

The cart took a sharp right turn and my body began to slide toward the driver only to feel Seth's hand steadying me from a fall. His grin was large as his pine-colored eyes settled back onto my face. The red was beginning to show just the tiniest bit through the makeup and I wondered if it would go away or if someone would need to touch him up.

12