Strange Queens Ch. 02: Kidnapped Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in nudity in their heated home, clothes were an uncomfortable thing to them now and Chelsea preferred to wear as little as possible, and even then she preferred loosely fitting ones that gave her body freedom. Hence her spacious maroon jumper, bought for nearly three hundred bucks in the most expensive shop in town, warm and low with a sideways "D" shape in the front. The D shape was designed with the flat part at the neck and the curved edge at the bottom so it showed off its wearer's upper chest clearly. Chelsea just wore it because it was comfortable and had a thick warm collar part that almost reminded her of a furry choker. And because it was fucking sexy, especially bare-chested, but her whole getup oozed sexy.

Her tight black pants pressed firmly into her ass and crack and made her fine shapely butt stand out like a Kardashian's, and pulled equally as tight into her crotch. Her breasts swing freely behind the wool and were a lovely sight when she bent down. Her shapely legs and bare feet were practically thrust into people's faces. And, apart from the clothing being, to her, both uncomfortable and unnecessary, there was another reason she wore these things. She felt hot. She knew that people would look at her, horny men and women would gawk at her body. She liked the obvious voyeurism. Though none of them could say anything they would all be staring, those that liked it would be tenting their pants or dampening their panties and those that did not would grumble and complain to themselves. It was like everyone she passed was there for a show and bound to silence, and confident Chelsea had no reason not to show herself off. It was neither illegal nor unacceptable. Besides, even if it was illegal, what would a cop say? Excuse me miss, but your ass is showing?

And so Chelsea was going out as she did every Saturday, feeling so good that she'd taken the sports car too. Because why not?

- - -

Jordan went about her Saturday routine like any other. Getting up an hour-ish after Chelsea had left, she lazily climbed onto the bikes and began to push. After ten minutes she was awake and had a fair speed going. She sat back and checked her nails, rubbed her eyes and various waking up things. After another five minutes she got up and stretched some more, taking careful time to, stretch, her breasts and pussy gently and thoroughly with her fingers. Morning orgasms were always the best, she thought to herself with anticipation, but today's would wait. She had things to do.

Finishing with five minutes each on both the bench press and rowing table, Jordan washed her sweat off in the shower, turning the heat up high and finishing off cold. She stretched her arms up and grasped the bar above the dryer and the warm air swished her hair around her face as it ran rhythmically down her whole body, then up again, then back down until she was dry. She stepped onto the carpet, yawned once more, and headed to the kitchen. Waving her inner wrist over the small shiny metal disc on the wall by the door, it hushed open and she strode out and went towards the kitchen on this floor.

Chelsea was enjoying herself. Her body felt amazing, every part tingling. She couldn't be happier. Even her skin was feeling it, radiating as though her own happy warmth was flowing from her pores. She'd picked up some chocolates, canned food, bread and butter, honey, and even gone and bought some alcohol. She was enjoying herself and she had almost impulsively grabbed a man she was in one isle alone with and mounted him right there, but settled for brushing her butt firmly against him as she squeezed in front of him to get something from a high shelf. She'd turned as she took it down so her breasts were on him too before lightly pecking his cheek and seductively walking off. She'd felt his jewels as she'd pressed her butt against them and she was hungry. But she knew the one thing she could never do was take a man home, not to their mountain house. It would mean one thing for him; to keep their secret, he would have to be processed through the re-creation chamber, and he would never want to go home to his family after that. Sadly, Chelsea and Jordan's life of nudity, sex and love was one they could share with no one, man or woman, ever.

Chelsea bundled her loads back out to the car and packed the boot. Promising Jordan silently in her head that she would get fucked like bloody hell when she got home, she got into the driver's seat and put her keys in the engine. A voice right next to her made her jump, knocking her head on the window and cracking her knuckles sharply against the steering wheel as she did so. Pain from the sharp impacts made tears spring to her eyes and a part of her mind cursed herself for the single-handed self-disarming she'd given herself. If she hadn't jumped so badly, she would look less like a stupid blonde and already be looking at her attackers.

The man in the seat next to hers calmly smiled, his hands clasped in his lap. He wore a stylish black and white suit, fine black pants and blazer over a white crisp shirt and silky black tie. He wore a matching black hat. He might have been mistaken for a 1940's gangster.

'I'm sorry to have startled you, Miss. I didn't want to hurt you but it appears you might have done that for me.' He said in a deep, smooth voice that radiated in the small confines. It seemed to reverberate right into her skull and hit every corner of her addled mind. Chelsea blanched, the knock to her head apparently catching her just in the right spot to stun her. Tears streamed from her eyes and she put her hands to her head to try to quell the dizziness, in doing so releasing a wave of pain from her knuckles which were smarting from the sharp crack on the wheel.

'My plan had simply been to steal your car, but it appears I've stumbled across something else entirely...' The man mused, running his eyes over Chelsea's fine body. It was as obvious to him as any of the gawking people she'd passed today that she was wearing no undergarments, and further obvious that she was sexually active in the extreme and confident with it. She was one of two things; a prostitute or a porn star. Either way she would be of more use with them than left in the parking lot without her car. Besides, he was no animal. If she was defenseless, she might be victimized.

By now, Chelsea was beginning to recover and was looking through blurry eyes at him. She was dizzy still but she could see, and her head was clearing. Yet still something about his words seemed to soothe her brain. Perhaps it was a byproduct of the knock she'd taken that her mind took to the sound in it's shock, or perhaps he just had one of those sexy voices that hypnotized girls just by listening. Either way it was working, to some extent, on Chelsea. He sat there, quite calmly watching her, his hands held in his lap.

'What's your name, Little Miss?' He asked her, raising his chin slightly.

'Chelsea.' She replied, before she realized it might not be wise to answer his questions blindly.

'Chelsea. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.' He said smoothly. 'Listen to me, Chelsea. You're going to drive us out of here as per my directions. You understand?' He soothed. Chelsea blinked.

'Why? Where do you want me to take you?' Chelsea asked. A little fear was creeping in and she was nearly back to normal now. Her mind assessed her surroundings and found that there was little she could do. She couldn't get out without him grabbing her, and she couldn't attack him; even a small man could still overpower Chelsea, despite being very strong and totally fit. She didn't work out for strength, just health. Besides, this man, though small, was stocky and likely carried some weight in his muscles. He'd just beat her back.

'I'm not sure you understand, my little dear, you're not taking us anywhere. We are taking you home. Your car, and you, to our humble little abode. Capiche?' He said with a smile, almost as casually as if ordering a coffee. Chelsea realized much too late that this was that sort of encounter, the scene in movies where the character gets into the safe car only to have the enemy waiting for them. And, as though on cue, just as she was thinking about refusing, a younger male leaned forward from the back seat. With a shock of curly, salty blonde hair and a handsome freckled face with slightly hooked nose, obviously tall and lanky and wearing an equally matching grey striped suit with a dark blue tie, he held a small revolver in his hand. Chewing some sort of gum, he grinned at her and pointed it evenly towards her.

''Ello, Love,' he said, with the same accent as the man in the front but without the educated fluency or deep throated calm of the older man. If these were from a movie, Chelsea found herself thinking, it'd be one of those cartoons where he's the mastermind and this is his more impulsive and energetic pimp son, the kind happier to shoot first and ask why later, and together they kidnap damsels in distress and lock them up in their towers for the police to find.

Chelsea also realized that really wasn't too far off what was happening to her now. It didn't fill her with confidence.

With the weapon now finalizing her options, she had no choice but to do as she was ordered. The older man in the front seat seemed to be looking as her, as though waiting for an answer before he continued. He grinned widely as Chelsea pursed her lips and turned herself forwards, starting the car up.

'Lovely, lovely! I knew we could come to a bargain.' He said, clapping his hands together and rubbing them. 'Albert, would you sit down and put your seatbelt back on? I told you not to come out unless you were needed and our new lady friend here is going oblige us the luxury of driving us home.' He said to the back. The boy behind her grumpily sat back and strapped in, but didn't lower his gun from her back.

Chelsea wasn't frightened. Something about her last few years had changed her. When you spend your teens getting drunk and taking dick daily, then suddenly get extracted from that life and put somewhere alone where you can get yourself back on track, after which your mind and body are taken apart at every level and put back together with more love than is humanly possible to feel for a girl who becomes another girl who also loves you who you now live naked with in a futuristic million-dollar mansion you inherited from the first girl you loved, you tend to mature to a certain point where things aren't as fucked and shocking as they might seem.

No, Chelsea wasn't scared, not too much anyway. Her heart was racing and adrenalin coursed through her, but she was calm and evaluated her options clearly before rushing. The man beside her seemed to see this, for a few minutes after he had told her which highway to take, he spoke up. His warm voice of honey seemed to drip electrically onto her very mind with every word he spoke.

'You're very calm for someone being kidnapped, Chelsea.' He said, casually looking around at the land outside the car. They were about ten minutes out of the city and the land was starting to look like farmers crops, long blades of wheat, rows of grapes and paddocks of grass visible around. Chelsea waited for the soothing wave from his voice to flow through her before answering.

'You're not exactly a stereotypical kidnapper.' He smiled.

'No, I guess we are not.' He gazed about a bit before turning his level eyes to her. 'My son and I run a company out here. We have ties to various gangs and businesses around the town; have done for the past four generations. Something about our ways has always intrigued me, the way my father was always able to balance a legitimate business with the shady dealings with whatever biker gang or hard-done-by company happened to request his services.' Chelsea's hands were slipping slightly down the wheel and her eyelids were slowly drooping. His voice really was hypnotic. He was putting her to sleep.

'I inherited fourteen million dollars, Chelsea, and fifty million in debt. My father was robbed of his life's work not long before he died by a gang who believed him of doing wrong by them. Shortly after he passed on, I took over. It has been my blood promise to him to return his legacy to power and to restore his honor.' The big man was no longer smiling. His eyes had glazed a little and he was looking forward without seeing. He was reliving his memories.

'Some time ago I realized dealing wine and cheese was never going to repay his debt and eventually his past would catch up to me. Someone would come to claim payment, and I could not let that happen. Albert and I here swore we would do anything we could to make the money we needed to right the wrong that was done to us. You, my lovely lady, are part of that plan.' His eyes were hard now and focused. As he turned however he saw that Chelsea's left hand had fallen from the wheel and her right was hanging loosely from the side. Her head had lolled and she was breathing evenly. Cursing he reached over and righted the wheel before they drifted further off the road.

'Albert, you're not here to sightsee, watch her, would you?' He barked at the back and Albert sprang upright. He grabbed her shoulder and she roused, mumbling something drowsily. Gently, the big man asked her to put her foot on the brake and he guided the car off the road. Once stopped he reached across her and turned the car off. Chelsea lolled against the door, her whole body relaxed, in a sort of hazy trance.

'Albert, leave us.' He said without looking away from her. Albert tried to protest but his father barked to get out and he hastily let himself out, banging the door behind him and stalking off with his hands in his pockets towards the bushes.

'My poor dear, I appear to have put you to sleep with my talkings. I apologize, I have that effect on people. It is most disarming, but it was not my intention here. I try only to use it on those that will not comply.' He said, gently holding Chelsea's head so he could look at her. He stroked her cheek lightly. 'Such beauty, such flawless features... I haven't seen a face as fine as yours for... So long...' He breathed. Chelsea seemed to smile just a tiny bit.

With a sigh, he closed his eyes. Once under, there was only one way out. No loud noises, no click of the fingers would undo the trance she was in. Only open minds accepted the spell, and hers had sucked it up. He wouldn't be bringing her out; even if he was able to. What a unique mind this beautiful girl had.

Making a cross before him, he put his hands together and breathed something. Then he placed his right hand lightly on Chelsea's head, grasping her scalp gently. With his other, he put his hand palm down on her heart.

'By the power granted upon me, I claim this female, by the name of Chelsea, to be mine,' he said clearly. 'I claim her as my property and responsibility, to live as my slave and follow my word as her law. I agree to look after her well, and that she will return to me what good I do upon her.' He dropped his hand from her heart to her stomach, and went on.

'I promise that any burden this female carries is my burden, and that I will do what is in my power to relieve her stresses and struggles. I shall heal any wounds and calm any pains. I shall feed and water and wash as it is allowed. I swear that, should she be impregnated by myself or any in my charge, that I will look after and raise said child until it has reached maturity as though it is my own son, for this is the oath I take.' Finally, he dropped his hand once more, and cupped her crotch. Her legs dropped apart as he firmly but gently held her pussy in his palm. 'I pledge that this female's body is mine and will be treated as my property. Her rights are my rights and mine are hers. I am free to interact with her as I see fit, but acknowledge that anything that befalls her is my responsibility and under my jurisdiction. I claim my reward now, this female by the name of Chelsea, under the will of almighty god, amen.'

Something happened. Indeed, nothing visible or audible occurred. No flash of light, no crack of thunder. No heavenly hand reached down from the clouds and stroked Chelsea's heart, nor did any demonic being bless either man or woman sitting in the vehicle.

Yet something did happen. It was almost like a perfect edit in a movie. One second things were one way, the next, they were different. I cannot tell you what changed, for I myself simply do not know. All I do know is that something did, and that something was powerful. Albert, relieving himself behind a rather pathetic bush, felt it. Like a shockwave from an explosion but with no force. It seemed to radiate from the car over the land. He rolled his eyes and shook the drips.

A few moments passed after he had removed his hands from her body, in turn kissing the fingers on each and signing the cross with that hand, Chelsea stirred. Her breathing steady and calm, she began to move. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around, locking her eyes on him in moments. She took in her calm state, how wide her legs were, how amazing she felt, and how he was sitting. Yet she said nothing. The car was stopped, and Albert, apparently, was outside. Chelsea sat up and collected herself, looking at him in the side seat questioningly.

'Hello, my child.' He said softly. Chelsea caught her breath, her body hitching seductively as he had uttered the word, "child". It was like, for an instant, she had been dropped, like she was standing on one of those dunking games at school fairs and the floor had suddenly opened, or like the falling sensation you get when going to sleep, except this one made her pussy clench and her body quiver.

'Hi...' She whispered. Chelsea felt normal, seemed normal. She didn't feel violated, her pants were as she'd left them. She remembered being kidnapped, remembered the journey, remembered Jordan and home. Yet she also remembered such total calm washing over her, putting her mind and body to sleep, making her feel like everything was so alright that she could just let go right there. 'What happened to me?'

The father took a breath and smiled kindly. 'Unfortunately my voice has certain, effects, on normal people that result in... Consequences. It appears I put you to sleep with my rambling, and had to wake you for fear of running off the road.' His voice was normal now and though it still seduced her quite totally without any chance of her fighting it, she didn't feel it numbing her, didn't feel it putting her at rest. It seemed to carry her and she trusted it, as though it was her own voice talking to her.

'Wake me?' Chelsea asked. 'What did you do?'

With a sigh, he sat back, knowing that she would not, apparently, let him go without asking the question he didn't really want to answer. It hadn't been his idea to claim her, he cursed himself. It wasn't his intention. He didn't need another loyal slave, he just wanted to soak as much money from her as he could, sell her back to her owners or lawyers or whoever wanted her, and then find another victim they could rob. Now he had to deal with her belonging in body mind and spirit to him, and it saddened him a little. He had promised.

'My dear, I poses a certain... Link, to certain places in this world that enables me to do things to people that no one else can do. You'd call me crazy, but I am a descendant of a god, a heaven-blood named Eros, son of the great god Eleutherios. Eleutherios made love to a human-serving nymph who had been banished and doomed to a life of humanity, and the two had an affair. Eros was born to the half-blood nymph, and, her human tribe not knowing she was of at least part godly blood, raised the boy as normal. My family line began there, with him. His name was Amur.

Because Amur did not know he was of godly descent, he believed all his life he was human and so did everyone he met. His family was of strong blood and survived through many a conflict. Generations passed and our history was lost in lore, but our powers arose a century or two ago when an ancestor, Jonathan Cretes, was visited one night by an angel. Though no one believed him, he dedicated his life to discovering the secrets of his family name. It was his son's son, however, who took his work and realized what it meant. As a researcher, he was drafted as a scientist in the First World War, and was in the section that performed experimentations on POWs. Through his testing, in secret, he learned of his powers. We have all been taught of them ever since by our fathers. When I die, Albert's powers will awaken, as did mine when my father died, and so on.'

123456...8