Strange Queens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough she changed, her whole body sliding over him, pushing against him so that he would bend and curl in her pussy, adding to his pleasure tenfold. She could feel his cock pressing against her walls as she rubbed up and down him, feel his cock spreading its lusty juice inside her. She made sure her breasts massaged his chest, knowing that her already hard nipples were firming into sexy studs against his body. She knew they were working their magic when his hands appeared at their sides and slid under them, cupping them, squeezing. Before long they turned into his love handles, firmly gripping them, nipples pressed between finger and thumb and twisted to utter pleasurable maximum.

Finally, Katrina had him. Finally, the moment was here. She could feel his cock inside her pulsing, feel it tense and relax rhythmically in her body. Every single nerve and sense was tuned to it, turned to the signal, locked on its every hint. She sat up supported her body with her hands as she lifted him up and hooked her feet under his ass, pressing her pads against his butt. She began to roll them around, open then closed, up then down, a butt massage of bliss. His cock raised and lowered inside her with the motion. Then, she lifted herself, lifted herself off him until his foreskin alone held him in her, the very tip of his nerve-filled cock bared to her own juicy, hot cave.

Then, she dropped herself down and pulled up with her legs, ramming him into her. She saw his mouth fly open in an instant at the impact. She knew hers was already wide open, so she just dropped her head back and moaned like a horny fucking wolf. She raised again, waited.

Drop, sudden cock filling her to burst, her cum seeping down his shaft, his penis nearly exploding deep inside her. Her toes curled at the sensations alone, only adding to his own sensory overload. His toes had long since curled, and his fingers dug into the sheets. One side tore.

Three. She dropped on him again, feeling her cunt widen as she took him. There was no feeling now, not of his length touching her; the bliss was bigger than that, more encompassing, more whole. Her pussy, his cock, as one, filling each other, one inside one. She knew it was coming, knew it was right around the corner. Her lower body was in a state of permanent tension, her muscles taut, waiting, begging, urging her for the moment they could all release themselves and revel in the sweet bliss of orgasm.

Four. This was it. She couldn't do it again. Her hips and legs were shaking with stress, her body was at breaking point. His own arms were bulging with veins, his grip on the sheets never releasing, the stress going unnoticed in his brain. One thing, one and the same, occupied both their minds. The climax of the gods was coming. Orgasm was here.

As soon as Katrina dropped her body onto his love rod for the fourth time she knew it was the one. Instantly she bent low and arched her back outwards, her moan stringing out in one long punctuated howl of joy. Her tits flapped freely above him as she rammed her hips back and forth on him, a final, frenzied fuckfest of high-speed motion. Massaging sensations were gone now, now it was all for one. Her cunt was tensed, tight, her pussy gripping him hard, her whole body bulging with muscles she didn't know she could show. Her thin chest and stomach bore the lines of a six pack as everything, even her diaphragm, were frozen in tensed waiting. She could see his body doing the same, knew he was going to be her trigger and she was going to be his. She fucked him, raped him, forced herself along his length at what felt like the speed of sound. The friction warmed them, the tension rubbed him, the hard length bore deep into her.

And then, like a motherfucking sledgehammer had appeared out of the blue and collided at full force with her vagina, Katrina's eyes flew open and her mouth widened even more. The very first thing she saw was his eyes, also open, also wide, his mouth open too.

For the briefest of moments, a millisecond of a millisecond in the way that time works when one experiences a truly world shattering orgasm, nothing moved. Not a muscle changed, not a tendon twitched. She simply was there, her body frozen, her cunt filled and dripping with his cock, his rock hard, ready to explode penis buried deep inside her. She knew this was it, knew this was orgasm. It washed over her like the calm before the storm and right then, right at that moment, she knew everything, and was aware of absolutely nothing. Nothing but the penis lodged deep in her vagina, the penis that was about to explode.

And then it exploded.

time was slammed into fast forward and in an instant her body was bouncing on his still, the furious fucking motion leaving them both rocking. She felt her entire body, chest to legs, pulse with rolling waves of tension like her muscles were doing a Mexican wave inside her, a wave that climaxed in the centre with a wave of her cum jetting out of her cunt. Indeed, for three seconds her vagina washed his groin, literally washed his cock with her cum, waves squirting down his length and splattering against the sheets under him, drips of her bodily fluid flying so far that a few landed on his desk behind their raised bottoms. Her pussy was on fire, tensing and releasing faster than she knew it could, bursting with cum, smacking her in the face and leaving her shocked and senseless on a cloud of mindless bliss.

For his part, his penis simply erupted. His cock jammed itself into action, the sphincters around his pipework slamming shut so fast they hurt. His back arched and he pushed himself up off the bed as the glorious, mysterious sex goddess engorged upon him sucked the semen from him. His balls kicked in and he felt wave after superfast wave pulse as his penis simply blasted his load deep inside her, feeling her cunt suck them all into her, coaxing him to give her more, urging him to fuck her until he was dry. He could feel every single inch of his cock as it was pressed into by each tiny individual muscle in her groin, felt himself massaged like a pump by her body.

It was all he could to do give her his all, and he felt his balls tingle as they blasted their entire reserve of jizz into the welcoming cunt he was occupying. And through it all he could see her, his eyes locked on hers, this unknown goddess of sex that had managed to make him blow a round like he'd never even imagined possible in his whole life. His eyes drilled into hers, unfocussed, locked only to hers as they bore back at him with an intensity that made his entire consciousness in its sex crazed stupor simply move aside and allow her access.

The eyes were what held him, the eyes and the blissful orgasm he was locked in the middle of. The eyes were golden, glowing, bright golden, as though someone had taken out the normal human eye colour and implanted a deep, twisting, enveloping maze of pure gold crystal inside them. They shone at him, bright and yellow as the sun, as deep and emotion filled as any person could be, as powerful and godly as any religious man or woman could imagine.

The orgasm lasted a minute, a full minute, and it was only after that minute that Katrina's body relaxed and she dropped on him, her entire body untensed, her pussy still pulsing in waves as it's orgasm subsided. She rested there for several minutes, simply sitting in bliss, her mouth wide, her eyes staring, her cunt pulsing as it absorbed the love juices he had pumped deep inside her. She didn't bother to move, didn't need to, didn't even think of it. She just sat there and let the orgasm float away with her, reassuring her that everything was perfect and filling her body with the bliss she had no idea existed. His experience was much the same, but he simply stared up at her, his cock pulsing long after the rest of his body had stopped it's waves of pleasure.

Five minutes after the earth shattering orgasm, she flopped to the bed beside him, her cunt covered in sticky mess, her pussy still bearing the dark hole in which his cock had been, still remembering his shape like a memory foam pillow. His cock stood, half hard, drooping downwards between his legs, his body even more sticky with her explosive orgasm excretion. They looked at each other, not a word passing between them, eyes staring into each other's. One hand rested on the other's chest.

But it didn't last too long. Far from drained, Katrina's brain was still locked on her lust, her orgasm having sapped her of any willpower bar the desire to fuck and be fucked. She played with him, kissed him, teased him, and twenty minutes later she watched with joy as his cock rose again to attention, standing proud, red and sore and ready to go again. She knew what she'd do to treat it this time.

Five minutes after that, her cunt having once more felt his presence stretching her but this time as a teaser to get him ready, Katrina's ready rear was bared to him, knelt on the bed behind her, cock at the ready, ass spread wide by her hands. She screamed into the mattress in utter joy as she felt her anus spread for him, tighter than her cunt had ever been, every tiny movement making her pussy quiver with orgasmic power. Later, he would recall feeling how her ass worked him, how her muscles tensed around him involuntarily at the intrusion, at how her sphincter tried to close around him, serving as a cock-ring style pressure on his shaft that threatened to make him blow right then. He hadn't needed long this time, despite the increased time it takes for a man to cum twice in a row. Katrina hadn't been satisfied to rest until her asshole dripped with his ejaculate, a feat which had tipped her trigger and sent her cunt into its waves of pleasure once more, pumping an explosive spray of cum all over his legs and on the bed under them.

And that's how they'd eventually fallen asleep, an hour and a half after her first meeting with him, her anus gently pulsing with bliss, cool cum dribbling out from her body, from all her holes, her eyes gently locked on his, their hands on each other's body, their minds occupied only by a single, lust soaked passion for each other.

~

Katrina stepped over her discarded chastity belt in all her nudity, the body shaped piece of metal her only item of wearable material for the last two months. She cared little for it now, cared little for the man with whom she'd shared a night of impossibly sexual, tender sex, a man whom she'd become more bodily close to than just about anyone else in the world. No, for Katrina, her purpose here had been served and her male counterpart for the night previous had been a business partner who's business was now completed. That was all there was to it.

Katrina didn't bother with her belt or cups. She left them on the floor, a token for this lonely man to keep and remember his night of passion by. Who knows, Katrina mused silently as she stepped through the door to the living space and jogged lightly down the steps to the shop front, completely naked. Perhaps some nights, when he felt like the world really had forgotten him, he'd masturbate over them and feel himself back inside her. If only for a few minutes.

Katrina, for her part, was more or less fine. She'd gone to the property owner last night to bargain with him, to trade him his services for a night for hers. It had worked simply enough, too -- he hadn't been able to resist her and her, under the effects of the super powerful aphrodisiac-like hypnotic barbiturate she'd injected herself with thanks to the guard's pistol, hadn't been able to resist him. Her payment to him had been solidified more or less as soon as she'd shot herself up. A simple note on the dresser had sufficed to Katrina as her informing him of his half of the trade. Somehow, she knew she didn't have to worry about it. He didn't even know that the others were here.

This morning, after her wild night, Katrina had woken up much like a drunk person does. Drowsy, spinning head, body still tingling with the impulses of the night before. Unlike a drunk person, however, the headache had been substituted with a foggy, scatterbrained haze of muted bliss and dulled content. The body aches had been replaced with a distant lust, the hint of a very, very strong libido and the sensation of sexual acts that brought endless pleasure. These had taken a good half hour to an hour to wear off, and now, as she stepped out the store and held her hand to her eyes to shade them from the glaring sunlight, she was more or less back to her calm and impassive self.

Her body showed the signs of her immediate past. Her hair was messy, tousled, strewn about wildly in what most young girls know immediately as sex hair. It was also, however, greasy and long, unkempt, the result of her two months in lockup. Like all the women she had been shaved clean in every spot, but the two months had given her a strong middle-of-the-back length to her hair and sprouted a powerful bush of light gold pubic hair. Besides that, her body still showed the lines of her restraints, faint marks where cuffs cupped her wrists and ankles, and belt like rings where her chest and waist harnesses were firmly shackled to her.

All in all she looked wild, and it would take a stranger a very, very long time to pick all the things she'd been through in the last few months.

Sucking in the fresh air and savouring the taste of the cool natural breeze, Katrina didn't have a care for the state of her body or, for that matter, what others thought of it. She strode casually away from the station's entrance in her complete nudity, the cool air seeming to blow her assorted smells away and clean her mind of her mental trash. She walked about, taking her time returning to the rooms in which her friends were staying.

When she arrived at the parking lot, surrounded on three sides by the rows of one story motel rooms and on the fourth behind her by the highway off-road, she saw a few of the doors open. One or two of the girls stood outside or by their doors, sipping hot drinks. She made her way up to them.

'Hey there.' She said, one side of her mouth twitching up in a half grin as she greeted a familiar face. 'How was your night?'

'You know,' Rachel replied, grinning back. 'I had this crazy dream. You see, I was in this place, and then we escaped, and a whole bunch of people got shot, but we made it out all right, and then I got shot too and I fell asleep, except all my dreams were full of wild, hot, kinky porn level sex. Sounds weird, right?' She said.

Katrina huffed a laugh. 'Almost sounds too crazy to be true.' Rachel grinned again and sipped her coffee. 'Any more of that stuff?'

Rachel nodded. 'Absolutely. Try their room, I don't think many of them are up yet. You can steal theirs.' Katrina looked at the dark door, sitting slightly ajar.

'No, that's alright. I don't need any, but they might.' She turned and breathed deeply, putting her hands on her hips as she looked at Rachel. 'So, Miss Hero. When did you wake up?'

'Only about twenty minutes ago.' Rachel said. 'I just got out here with my drink about five minutes before you walked up. Where did you go last night?'

'Oh, just to pay the bill for our stay.' Katrina replied. Rachel frowned.

'Hold on. How?' She replied. She knew as well as anyone else among their party did that they had no money. Unless there had been a few thousand dollars stashed in the glove box in their stolen van, which she doubted.

Katrina looked at her for a moment, her golden eyes impassive. Rachel watched her, an inkling already forming in her mind. Katrina, like herself, was naked, but something about her demeanour, her stance, gave it away. Perhaps there was a hint of sex floating in the air about her.

'Did you fuck him in exchange for our rooms?' She asked. Katrina just looked down briefly, holding her hair back with one hand and putting her other on her thigh as she twisted her left leg on the spot to reveal the back of her calf.

'I guess I did.'

Rachel appraised the black shape buried in the girl's skin. 'Jeez...' She said. She didn't really know what to say. She was a little shocked, a little thankful, a little disgusted, and, though she honestly couldn't tell if this was the drug in her or the sight of the unmistakably attractive girl before her, a tiny bit horny. The four mixes just made her more confused, and she still wasn't awake and alert after her own drug injection yet. Katrina just nodded and looked evenly at her.

'It's alright.' She said plainly. 'I didn't mind.'

'Yeah, I bet you didn't. Not with one of those in you.' Rachel breathed. She sipped her coffee again.

Katrina stretched casually, bending her back and pressing various body parts out as she manipulated kinks and crinks out. Rachel watched her. 'Well, I might see if our drowsy friends have enough coffee to share after all. Care for another?' Katrina asked. Rachel shook her head.

'Wait.' She said before Katrina left. The gold haired girl turned, her bright, unwavering eyes questioning.

'Thank you. Thank you for helping us. Thank you for taking over and not giving up after I got shot. You saved their lives, you saved them a return to slavery. And... And you saved me.' Rachel told her.

'You deserve to hear it, deserve to know. I couldn't have done it without your help. I'm sure Cassie would have been proud of her friend.'

For a few seconds, Katrina's eyes didn't waver, and she didn't move a muscle. Her gaze made Rachel feel just a tiny bit self-conscious. Then, without warning, she turned her body back towards Rachel and put her hands lightly on her shoulders. Rachel watched her, her eyes locked on the gold eyes of the other woman. Then, wordlessly, the pair leaned in and their lips touched.

It wasn't a passionate kiss, nor a lover's one. It didn't last too long or push too deep, but it wasn't a quick peck. The kiss was genuine, loving, caring. It said nothing; yet it conveyed more emotion between the two then a thousand words would have.

They pulled back and looked at each other once again. Then they hugged, and Rachel could feel the other girl's breasts on hers, feel their stomachs and legs touching. She knew what was there, knew what body parts were close. It didn't matter. For that moment, all she felt was safe and warm in the other girl's arms. Everything else, from looking like a gay couple to the arousal of the female's sexual proximity to the smell of their unwashed bodies came a far, far off second to that moment.

And then it was over, and the two girls were left with fond warmth in their minds and on their lips. Katrina made towards the door and Rachel watched her go quietly. Then she spoke up.

'One last thing.' She said. Katrina paused in the doorway. 'I never got to know your name.'

The blonde smiled, and for the first time since Rachel had met the oddity that she was, she saw a full, toothy smile. It was an attractive one.

'My name?' She said. 'My name is Katrina. Katrina Clinton.'

And then she was gone.

END