Strange Queens Ch. 04

Story Info
The unfinished continuation of the epic Strange Queens saga.
88.5k words
4.67
5.7k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, dear reader! It is I, the author. It's been a generous amount of time since the last time I continued working on this currently un-released continuation of Strange Queens, and even longer since the last upload. It's been too long - I've made a ton of efforts to get back in and continue writing, but eventually it petered out. I love this series, as my longest-running and longest-written ongoing story set, but I can't bring myself to finish this one.

As some of you may remember if you've read the previous stories, Strange Queens #2 ended unfinished, and I still to this day don't know how I would have completed that satisfactorily before beginning #3. This, I hope, can end up like that story - left somewhat hanging, yet satisfying enough, and in a place where #5 wants to be written. That's how I best write - wanting to continue, feeling the story of the characters writing itself inside my mind, rather than trying to force it out, dry and unyielding.

To anyone who's read and enjoyed the Strange Queens series, thank you. I notice every favourite and follow. If you're disappointed about the ending here, know that there is no other way for me to finish this particular arc, and that the best way for me to start #5, is if #4 is closed for business. If you enjoy this, please let me know, and especially if you feel you have feedback to build on this story. That can be one of the best ways to inspire a writer to write on.

I apologise for any errors in advance - proof reading this many pages can get tough.

Disclaimer: the men and women featured in this story are entirely fictitious, and the product of my imagination alone. Any reference to existing characters or real people, no matter how accurate, is purely coincidental. This story contains references to mind control, hypnosis, intense orgasms, gay and lesbian intercourse, forceful intercourse and rape. All mention of violent or abusive actions are used as descriptive writing techniques only and do not describe unconsenting or violent sexual acts. All characters are over the age of 18 unless otherwise stated. All characters involved in sexual or violent activities are over 18.

* * * * *

"When in doubt, fuck the bitch, kill the baddies, and then take all their fucking money. Right? But I suppose the yoga is a pretty good supplement for all that, eh, Michael?"
~Trevor to Michael, cut voice lines, GTA V, Rockstar North 2013.

Strange Queens Four: The Return to Power

* * * * *

Katrina stepped over the threshold into the motel room and smelt the sticky odour of wet sex hanging in the air instantly. She didn't have to look at the three beds to know that something had gone on there. In fact, in all honesty, she didn't have to enter the room to know. The girls in here had all been heavily darted, most two or even three times. They would likely still be deep asleep and dreaming of their wildest, hottest, and most livid fuck-parties even as she stepped inside.

Katrina Clinton, 26 years old and tall with a strong, solid build and a shock of shoulder-blade long messy hair entered the room and peered in the darkness for the small service counter on which the kettle and complimentary coffee sachets would be. A prime age in life, fit and healthy and intelligent, Katrina's life had been dominated by two completely opposing forces ever since she'd become old enough to hit school. First, she was possessed of a very, very rare genetic mutation, a pigment malfunction of sorts, which made her eyes the same colour as her hair -- the hair in both locations, to be exact- gold. Bright, shining gold eyes, eyes that matched the blonde hair that framed her face. This, combined with her clean white skin, tall and curvaceous shape and powerful feminine figure had attracted much attention, especially in her later years at school.


But her second defining feature wasn't a physical one, nor one that she liked to disclose to people. Being honest with herself, she realised she didn't really know how exactly to disclose it to others, an irony, she knew, given that this reason was caused by the very same thing she would be talking about.


Katrina had Asperger's. A sufferer since birth, she had always had trouble with understanding people, always seemed silent and mean, ignorant of the world and slow in classes. But she had never been either; she'd learned fast and learned well, quietly excelling her expectations in nearly every subject. She knew too how the world worked, knew it well. There was no covering up the truth when she was little. She already understood that people in the world weren't the nice, friendly innocents that a child always believes them to be.

She had, however, been typically clueless to interactions. She was nervous around boys, more than your usual teen. She avoided them, almost came to find herself scared of the male body and hence her own genitalia, afraid of how it worked, how it made her feel, and what they could do with it. For someone with Asperger's, anything that couldn't be reasonably explained and understood was uncomprehend-able, and as such somewhat a danger they couldn't control. She didn't talk to girlfriends or meet people, and she could often be found hanging out in the back of the library, behind a computer, searching for information or playing a game, anything that she could do to interest her, anything she could understand, anything that got her away from people. She understood computers and what they offered her. She didn't understand humanity.


And it was thanks to these facts that Katrina had been such an oddball when Rachel had met her. Silent and analytical, her everyday attitude was one of impassive calm, or so it seemed to the casual observer. Completely untrained on emotions, and not knowing a thing about controlling them or how they controlled her, she had been hit and hit hard when her friend, Effie, had thrown her life away in order to save her and her releasers. An addict to the drug in the darts that the guards used as a suppressant back at the private cells in which all the girls had been kept, Effie's only remaining wish in life had been to experience the unparalleled bliss of orgasm the drugs would bring her. Katrina had never met another friend quite like her, never met a girl more attuned to the tiny hints of emotion every human being expelled.

She had understood Katrina like no one else had before, seen right into her soul, known when she'd been sad, understood her confusion, and been compassionate with her all the way. Katrina had called her an Empath, a reference derived from one of her favourite sci-fi shows in which one of the lead female characters had the ability to detect other people's emotions and feelings. Though she knew human beings didn't have this ability, Effie came shockingly close to it.

While it had been due to her differently tuned personality that she had seemed uncaring and cold to Rachel and others, it had been due to her other attributing feature -- her looks, stunning and model-esque, if a little muscly and tense for the catwalk of the twenty-first century -- that had gotten her kidnapped and locked up in the comprehensive network of chastity belts, chains and locks inside a concrete cell hidden far out in the side of a remote foothill. Living alone and working two jobs whilst studying, Katrina had never been a social girl and had seen no reason to bother trying to be once she'd left home. She worked from early in the morning to late in the afternoon and attended specialist classes in the evenings, buying food for dinner on the train home. She hardly spent much time at home other than to play games and sleep, and as such only had a small apartment that cost very little. It hadn't taken much for a casual operative to stalk her home in the darkness of night and scope out her house.

In fact there had been so little movement that the same operative had snuck in late at night and jimmied the electronic lock on the door into submission calmly, even breaking out into a gleeful smile when he'd walked in to see the girl completely naked, head down on her keyboard, screens glaring at her from the darkness, a videogame frozen in pause on one and an audiobook streaming on the other. He hadn't even needed to chloroform her, but he did it anyway just to make sure that she didn't wake when he touched her up while he waited for his agency to arrive with a van. He'd enjoyed how tight the dormant female had been in her dark little apartment, slumped over her arm rest limply. He knew the chemicals mixed in with his knock out rag would make her enjoy it, even if she was deeply unconscious, but he wouldn't have cared if she'd been wide awake and struggling from him.

He'd always had a special attachment to feeling girls up while they were unconscious. A victim of her own social blindness, if only in a very small part, she had never even seen him looking at her greedily all the way home, and, though she didn't know it yet as she sat in her chair with his hands swirling over her skin, would never see that home again.


All in all Katrina was the nerdy but hot girl of mystery stereotypes and she knew it. She didn't give a fuck, either, because she was herself, and she was quietly comfortable with it. Call her what you like, from lesbian to geek to frigid to downright retarded, she'd heard it all in school and she was well past their meaningless words.

*

Stepping over the carpet Katrina found the kettle and the jars of coffee, chocolate and sugar. She turned to look over her shoulder into the murky dark behind her where the beds full of naked girls were. One of them stirred, turning over, letting out a gentle sigh -- one that sounded distinctly pleasurable, though Katrina couldn't be sure if she had heard it or just imagined it. She decided she would take the drink outside and leave these ladies be.
Katrina carried the jug and jars out with the glasses pressed against her bare skin, gently toeing the door closed behind her. Rachel watched with a small grin on her face.


'Couldn't face the music in there, huh?' She asked. Katrina looked at her.
'If you call that music I'd hate to hear your idea of a nighclub rave.'
'I'm sure it's a whole kind of musical bliss for them.' Rachel added. 'Almost makes me envious.'
Katrina looked at her for a moment, and she laughed.

'I said almost. C'mon, let's make some drinks. This way.' Rachel pushed herself off the door frame she had been leaning on and bent down, putting her mug just inside the doorway. Then she turned and strode to a room two doors down from hers. The faded numbers read "46".

'Brianna's room.' She said. 'she'll appreciate the wake up cup. Jesus knows she deserves it.'
Rachel twisted the knob and opened the door, stepping inside. Katrina followed her, eyes floating briefly over the shorter and more curvy girl's behind - for just a moment.
The curtains were open in this room, though the thinner drapes were still down. Dull light flowed inside, making the small space look decidedly cosy in the way hotel and motel rooms tend to do. This room only boasted two beds, and the far one was vacant, it's sheets draped messily across the bottom half and strewn on the carpet. The other bed, a double, still boasted lumps hidden away under its sheets.


'Looks like she's already up.' Rachel said, the sound of water and the smell of steam emanating from the small bathroom. 'Let's get the drinks ready.'
Katrina set down her load. 'Who's in there?' she asked, gesturing towards the double bed.
'Well, if I'm correct, that would be Brianna's mother figure and someone else. I don't know who, though, and I'm not sure who Brianna would let sleep with the same person she was hugging and kissing yesterday.'


The shower stopped and the sound of scraping curtains could be heard from the bathroom. Katrina's kettle boiled and she began pouring the drinks out while Rachel walked casually to the blinds and lifted a corner. She looked out the window quietly, taking in the world outside. After a long, peaceful moment, she spoke softly.
'I still can't believe we're out of there. We're free again. Really free.' Katrina didn't say anything as she poured, but a part of her echoed the sentiment. 'It's almost too much to bear after so long in those grey cells, chained up like, well, slaves. Helpless sex slaves. I never thought I'd see anything else again.'

There was a sound from the bathroom, and then the door opened. Steam floated out, and Brianna's flushed face stepped into view. 'Oh, hey!' She said happily, if a little meekly. 'I didn't hear you guys come in.'
'We just got here.' Katrina said. Rachel added, 'We came to fix you a morning drink. You deserve it. We all do.'


Brianna stepped out of the doorway, damp body wrapped tightly in a towel that seemed to only barely cover her even her small frame. Rachel found herself realising that the tiny youngster had larger breasts than she'd given her credit for, behind her extra small and still badly oversized chastity cups. But then Rachel found herself looking past the teenager, and her eyes widened when she saw another girl step out behind her. Tall, thin, and absolutely stunning, Amanda's wet hair clung to her face and neck and framed her perfect features elegantly. She looked absolutely sheepish, and Rachel couldn't help but feel like the tall girl was wishing desperately that she could hide behind Brianna, despite the ridiculous height difference. Where Brianna was small, petite, bite sized, Amanda was long and elegant, tall legged and defined. Where Brianna was proportioned, if indeed a small proportion, perhaps only five five, perhaps a little higher, Amanda was definitely at least six foot and likely more. Where Brianna was spunky and energetic, Amanda was shy and quiet. Even Katrina looked up for a moment, but her attention returned to the mugs quickly.


'Well then.' Rachel said, grinning, her eyes flashing. They locked with Brianna's, and Brianna saw the knowing in the other girl's eyes. 'Another mug, Kat?' Rachel said to the blonde, who promptly prepared another cup, her eyes locked on her task.

'So.' Rachel said In the somewhat awkward moment of silence. 'Who's in our second bed over here, if you two were in this one?'

Brianna spoke up as she stepped lightly around to the wardrobe beside the second bed to find something to replace her towel with. 'That's Mum,' she said. 'I think she's in there with one of the others.' Rachel looked away unnecessarily as Brianna dropped her towel, her back to them, and replaced it with a long night robe that she swung gracefully over her body. Rachel only looked briefly at the young teen's back, just barely able to see the edge of breast hanging before her, but she didn't miss seeing Amanda's fixated gaze. She stifled another grin behind a hand.

'So Amanda, how are you feeling this morning?' Rachel asked, cleanly avoiding bringing any attention to the girl's nudity or her being in the bathroom presumably showering with Brianna. She looked shy enough as it was without needing to be quizzed about it, and besides, it was pretty plain to everyone what the two youngsters had been doing. Brianna was tying up her new lounge dress as Amanda replied.


'Oh, very good, thank you.' She said meekly. Brianna reached back into the wardrobe and drew out another robe. 'I had a very strange night thanks to that dart I was hit with, but I think I'm fine now.'
Rachel gestured to the tall girl's leg where the black dart casing still stuck embedded in her leg.
'How does that feel?'
'Oh, it's weird. I can feel it there, and it's a little tender, but otherwise I don't really notice it. I sure hope it comes off soon, though. It's very ugly.' She said. And it constantly reminds me of the past day and how it made me feel... She added, mentally. The black shell buried against her skin was a permanent talisman that never let her forget the feelings and sensations that had surged inside her whilst she was under its effects.


Brianna tossed the second robe to the slender female and she grabbed it as it plopped against her chest. She looked about briefly before stepping once more into the bathroom to change. Rachel grinned again.

'Well, here we go, four fresh drinks for us all. I made some hot chocolate too, just in case anyone doesn't fancy coffee.' Katrina said, picking up one of the mugs herself and cupping it in her hands. She sat down casually in the nearest chair and hooked one leg over the other, seeming quite comfortable at last. Rachel stepped over to pick up her own mug and pulled a chair up beside the blonde haired female. As Brianna investigated some bottles in the wardrobe and Amanda changed in privacy, Rachel took a moment to turn to Katrina.


'Hey, I've wanted to ask you something ever since I met you, although I'm sure you already know what it is I want to ask.' Katrina sipped her coffee.
'Yeah. The eyes.' She didn't say anything else for a few moments, and Rachel seemed to conform this with her gaze. 'I was born with them. Genetic pigment mutation, apparently. The gene that defines the colour of our hair comes in three main kinds; head hair, body hair and eyes. They're all specific kinds of pigment but they all tie in to the same genetic structure, which in turn is accelerated or decelerated by hormones and the dominance of the gene pool. Brown genes are very dominant, blonde and blue slightly less so, green is one of the least. My genes mutated when they formed and all three of my different types carry identical genes. That, thanks to hormones, made them the only dominant colour in my body.' She sipped again, Rachel looking interestedly at her. 'Or at least, that's what I learned. I never really found out from any actual doctors or medical professionals, I just researched it until I found the answer.'
Rachel took a sip herself. 'I suppose you got a lot of attention growing up, huh?'


'Yeah, I did. Not that I wanted any of it.'
'You much of a social girl?'
'Never have been, never will be. I'm an introvert, a weirdo. I don't socialise.'
'Reminds me of a friend I used to have. Hated being with people, preferred to disappear into his basement to play with his dad's old motorbike he let him take apart and rebuild time after time. He knew more about that engine than his Dad ever did. Eventually they told him he had mild autism. He didn't give a fuck, but his parents never saw him quite the same way again.'

Now it was Katrina's turn to look sidelong at Rachel. 'I have Asperger's. Is that what he had?'
'I think so. He never really told me fully.' Rachel paused. 'You know, out of all my friends, he was the one I liked the most. We got on, we clicked. I guess he was just the kind of person I needed. We were both going through high school, and he was a year older than me. After my childhood I was over sensitive to people, to the thoughts they never spoke, the tones they talked with. He was under sensitive, impassive almost. Opposites, we were. I guess we both needed each other to balance ourselves out.'


At this point, Amanda remerged with Brianna from the bathroom, now tied up in her bath robe, her long and slender frame still managing to look gorgeous despite the somewhat unflattering gown. The two girls perched themselves on their bed, mugs in hand, side by side. Together the four of them chatted idly, briefly recapping the previous day's events. Rachel and Katrina told their part, Katrina filling how she'd driven them home after Rachel had passed into her lusty slumber. She omitted her night with the motel owner, however. That wasn't something anyone needed to know, and she didn't feel like the judgement she might receive if she told about it. She knew it was her social anxiety talking, but she didn't care. The dart casing pressing against the back of her leg was testament enough.