Strange Sexy: Otherworldly

Story Info
A guy's friend's aunt is keeping an unusual secret.
5.4k words
4.49
8.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otherworldly

[All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years or older]

****

It was a sunny and clear morning, the birds were chirping and I had a spring in my step. Being a Saturday and all, I was hoping that I could hang out with Haley, my best friend.

Our mothers had been friends for years, ever since high school, so it was only natural that their kids would hang out, too. Ever since I could remember, I was around the Thomson family. When my Dad passed away, Mom had to work even harder to support us, so she was gone for weeks at a time on business trips and Mrs. Thomson was more than willing to let me stay there for as long as I wanted.

I'll admit that Haley and I were pretty inseparable, even during high school, and we suspected that her parents were hoping that they could get us together, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon; she was a lesbian. I didn't care, because I thought of her as a family member anyway - the little sister I never had. We would watch horror movie marathons, build impressive LEGO sets, and talk about girls. We even watched a couple porn videos together. She thought it was weird how the guy would just shove his dick into the woman, but I thought it was hot nonetheless...

I had walked down the road to the Thomson residence and knocked on the door. It was a large, three story white house with an impressive backyard. It was even big enough for both a garden and a pool! I knocked like I always do and waited. I knocked again and waited.

Confused, I went around back to the pool and pulled myself up to the top of the fence and looked over. Mrs. Thomson's sister, Stephanie, was lying on one of those beach chairs, safe from the sun's rays via a parasol. She looked asleep with a book on top of her chest. She was wearing black bikini bottoms, which I could barely see under the black beach skirt. An odd choice... She was wearing a sky blue bikini top and her brown hair was as short as she always kept it.

For the longest time, I've had a HUGE crush on Stephanie. In fact, when I was watching those videos with Haley, I was fantasizing that the woman was Stephanie and I was making passionate love to her. I don't know what it was, but when I was around her, my stomach felt like there was a whole tornado of butterflies in there, trying to get out. She had babysat me when I was a little kid, when either Haley or myself was sick and Mrs. Thomson didn't want the other to get sick. She would read me bedtime stories and check under my bed for monsters. She was so kind and beautiful...

I tried several times to get her attention, whispering louder and louder. "Pssst! Pssst! Aunt Stephanie! Pssst!"

She finally began to stir and looked around to see what was making noise. She jumped when she saw me on the fence.

"Oh, Timothy. Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry Aunt Stephanie," I apologized.

"I keep telling you to just call me Steph... Hang on, I'll let you in." Steph went around the pool and to the fence gate to let me in.

We went back around the pool and I asked, "Is Haley here?"

"Oh, sorry, but sis and Haley had to make a trip two towns over. Something about having to return a sweater..."

"Ah. Maybe I could keep you company until they get back?"

Stephanie got nervous... "No! I... I mean, I'll be OK. Go ahead and watch TV until they get back. I think Sarah made cookies yesterday..."

She knew how harsh she had sounded and looked like she wanted to say something else, but stopped herself and walked back to her chair.

Stephanie has always acted strangely around men. It seemed like she thought every guy had the black death and steered clear of them, no matter how they tried to woo her (well, she got along with Mr. Thomson well enough).

She was obviously unmarried. As far as I'd known she never went on any dates. Haley told me that she overheard her Mom say that 'Aunt Steph' was the 'party girl' of the family, but one day she just stopped. No more parties, no more boyfriends. Steph didn't tell anyone why. She just stuck around and helped raise Sarah's family. She only left the house if she absolutely had to; apparently she worked via Etsy, selling quilts and pillows.

Haley and I had discussed why her aunt acted so strangely. She thought that Aunt Steph was an closeted lesbian (apparently Haley's grandfather was the 'fire and brimstone' type), but I just thought that she became shy...

Steph even became nervous around me, especially when I hit puberty. Other guys I guess I could understand, but me? She practically raised me. I would never hurt her...

Looking downwards, I asked, "Stephanie, do... Do you hate me now?"

She turned around, shocked. "Timothy! Oh no, never! It's... A lot more complicated than that. You wouldn't understand--"

I looked up at her with pleading eyes, "Then please tell me so I can!"

Steph looked into my eyes, trying to think. She closed her eyes and breathed very deeply. She muttered something under her breath, but I didn't hear what she said. With an unusual look of determination, she grabbed my arm and we went into the house through the sliding doors. She led me up the both stairs to her room (technically one of the two guest rooms, which this one was adjacent to the storage room). Steph had a large, very plush looking bed, a bureau with a built-in mirror that doubled as her work station, and a chest where she kept her sewing kit and materials. The room also had several boxes stacked onto one another and a collapsible clothes rack that had a multitude of dresses, shirts, and pants hanging from it. There was just a small, circular window, just big enough to allow some light into the room, besides the lamps on her nightstand and bureau.

I was shocked and a bit intimidated. I'd never been inside a girl's room before (Haley's doesn't count) and the thrill was kinda intoxicating.

"Tim," Steph said, getting my attention. She stared off, trying to think of what to say. "I... The thing is..." She gave up and simply grabbed hold of her bottoms and swiftly pulled them down. Even more shocked, I quickly held my hand in front of my face. I desperately wanted to look down, to fulfill my wet dreams, but I had too much respect for Steph to do that...

What the hell is she doing?!

I heard her walk very close to me and I could feel her breath on my neck. I was readily pitching a tent, to say the least.

Steph calmly took my hand away from my face, but I was determined to not see her naked, so I just stared into her deep blue eyes. "Timothy," she said, "do you trust me?"

"Of course!"

"And am I right in believing that I can trust you? That whatever happens in this room, whatever you see, that it stays in this room? Our secret that nobody knows, not my sister and not Haley?"

"I'd like to think that you can, yeah."

"Then... Just don't panic, OK?" Stephanie then walked backwards so that I'd see what she was referring to.

I looked down and saw something that completely perplexed me; where Steph's entrance should've been was a small mass of tentacles. My brows knitted together as I tried to find my own words. I may not have seen a vagina in real life, but I've seen plenty of porn at home, so I was pretty confident in thinking that there was something not quite right.

I looked at Steph, but her head was downcast. "I don't know why this happened, but when I was a senior in high school, this," she gestured to the tentacles, "appeared one day. I was so horrified. I-I had no idea what to do. I was the partier who, well, loved to get it on. I had a new boyfriend almost every month."

She put both hands on her face. "I had to shut myself away. If anyone found out about this, my life would be over. I'd be the freak of the town, they'd call the government or something, and I'd be dead on an operating table because they'd think I was an alien. Fuck, maybe I am an alien!"

I looked down again. "Uh--"

"My vagina is down there, yes, it's just these things have surrounded it, like they replaced the pubes that are supposed to be there. Shit, I can't even tell my own sister about this!"

I saw how vulnerable Steph was feeling. She looked back at me with fear and tears welling in her eyes. She was so worried of how her family would react, feeling like she was turning into a monster. She must've felt so alone...

I had to say something, do something. If I didn't, I'd just be confirming her fears.

I walked up to Steph. I held onto her upper arms. I said, "I love you," and kissed her.

She was so taken aback that she had to step back a couple of steps. "Wha-what did you..."

"I love you, I've always loved you. You are the most kind, gentle, beautiful woman to ever exist and you should never, NEVER think otherwise."

I tried to get closer, but Steph held her hand out to stop me. "I-I thought that--"

"Me and Haley were a thing? Man, if she ever found out that I told you... Haley is gay." Steph's eyes widened.

"In fact," I laughed, "She thought you were gay, too, and wanted to ask you for dating advice..."

"I never knew..."

"Nobody does, except for me and now you. So I guess we both have secrets to keep." I smiled at her.

"You can't."

"What?"

"You can't love me."

"I do."

"I'm old enough to be your mother and...I'M A FREAK!"

"I loved you before today and I love you now."

"You don't know what you're talking about. It's just hormones, you'll get over it--"

"Did that kiss seem like I'll get over it?"

She stared at me with apprehension. "You know how wrong this sounds, right?"

"If this is wrong, then I never want to be right."

Steph actually cracked a smirk, "That was so cliche."

"Cliche, but true."

She just stared at me for a while before she said, "You really mean it, don't you?"

"I've never been more serious than now." I tried to walk closer to Steph and her arm lowered, letting me.

I went for another kiss and this time, Steph kissed me back. It felt like my heart was going to explode from how fast it was pumping. We made out passionately, and soon our tongues were fighting for dominance. Steph began to walk me backwards until the edge of her bed hit the back of my legs and I fell onto it. She swiftly untied her bikini top, which fell right to the floor, along with my jaw.

Steph crawled onto the bed, but she laid down onto her back. I crawled over to her and continued our oral battle. I then separated from her lips and began to kiss her collarbone.

Her eyes were closed while she cooed her approval, "Mmmm, it's been so long..."

"What matters is now, this moment," I went up the left side of her neck and was trying to give her a hickey.

"Mmmf!" She looked at me with half-closed eyes and said, "Don't...go sucking too hard, we don't want the others to find out."

"I don't care if they do."

"Timothy!"

I smirked, looking into her eyes, and kept kissing around her neck. I traveled down south to the valley between her breasts. Steph had a modest bust, which looked like large B-cups. They weren't perky as they probably used to be, but they still looked incredible. I went over her left breast and then started to suck on her nipple.

"OOOOooooh," Steph moaned, "That's it, good boy." She curled her hand behind my neck and gently massaged it.

I twirled my tongue around her nipple, which was sticking out like a pencil eraser. I flicked it back and forth, then switched to the other one. I grew bolder and softly twisted the hard nipple with my teeth.

"OOOOOOOOH!! Hah, hah, hah..." She moaned. I went between them again, but Steph said, "Okay, okay, you've made me hot and bothered plenty," and pushed me off of her.

She told me to sit up and take off my t-shirt. As I removed it, I could feel her unbuckle me. Holy shit. This is really happening, was all I could think about. Steph practically ripped the thing off of my pants, which she pulled down, revealing the bulge and the spot of pre-cum on my underwear. She looked transfixed on my erection and had to snap herself out of it.

She told me to take everything else off and while I did, Steph kept checking my body out with very lustful eyes, making me nervous.

Steph must've sensed this and crawled over to me. "Relax, baby," she giggled, "if anyone has any right to be nervous, it's me. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've had this?" She grabbed my hard, seven inch dick and began to slowly pump me from behind.

I groaned shamelessly. This was way too incredible!

"I'm a little nervous; what if I'm too rusty to take this?"

"Y-you're doing a great job so far..."

"Thank you."

"I'm worried that I'll cum way too soon."

"Don't worry about that, there will be plenty of time." I looked at her questioningly. "Sarah and Haley won't get back from their trip for a long while and Richard will be working late, you know those office business types. We'll have all day and most of the night to...have lots of fun." She began to kiss my left side, "If you want."

I said, "Of course!" a tad too eagerly, which made Steph giggle again.

"Then why don't you come up here with me, Romeo?"

I crawled on top of the bed, where she told me to lie down, my head on the pillows. She kneeled over me, my cock twitching right at her. Steph scooted back a smidge and leaned down, breathing on it. Her hot breath alone might trigger me... She then began to lick the sides of me, sending electricity throughout my body

"Wait until you see what I got in store for you, lover..." Steph crossed my legs Indian-style while I was still laying down on the bed, giving her even more access. She leaned right over my erection, ass hanging in the air, and without warning, she began to blow me.

This was otherworldly! She was slowly, but surely taking every inch of me into her mouth. It was torturous how incredible she felt around my cock. Steph gagged around me several times before she finally got all the way down. She stared right at me while she stayed there for several seconds. Her throat felt so good! It would gently squeeze me while I throbbed against her, pleasuring each other in tandem. Steph then began to back away, but then swallow me again while she looked into my eyes.

"Oh GOD! Steph..." I moaned.

I was fighting the good fight, but I was about to cum. I think Steph knew this and began to deepthroat me faster and faster. I groaned in pleasure every time she took me all the way back again and again. Steph shoved my dick the farthest into her throat and I finally came.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck," I moaned out.

Rope after rope of jizz shot out of me directly into her.

"Mmmf, mmm, mmm, mmmmmf," Steph moaned around me. She had closed her eyes, enjoying every spurt. She stayed there for several more seconds before backing away from me.

I could only stare at her through heavy lidded eyes. What the hell... That was beyond anything I could ever hope to experience.

Steph finally got my limp member out of her mouth and panted, "Hah, hah, man have I missed deepthroating! There's nothing like it...well, almost."

I looked at my dick; it was well satisfied and caked with Steph's saliva and my cum. Following my gaze, Steph saw the mess we made and smirked. Going back down, she licked and slurped me until I was all clean.

Steph crawled over to me and fell down beside me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, then I said, "That was perfect."

She giggled, "Well, since you liked that so much, maybe you should go down on me next."

My eyes widened and my dick twitched notably at the prospect.

She noticed and said, "Oh, I see we're in agreement." Steph lay flat on the bed and spread her legs. "Then why don't you get to it, then?"

I got up and into position, facing where her genitals were supposed to be. I stared down at the mass of slightly wriggling tentacles and back to her. She looked at me, too, and it looked like her newfound confidence was starting to wear off. Quickly, I lay down in front of her and kissed her inner thigh and squeezed her hand.

"Hey, remember, I chose this. I chose you."

Steph smiled at me, "OK, OK, I'll help you through it. Keep kissing me there."

I did as I was told and kept kissing her closer and closer to her entrance. Once there, I got a closer look at the mysterious tentacles. They were slightly dark red-purple in color, with the innermost ones darker and more vivid in color. The innermost tentacles were also longer (at what looked like three and a half to four inches), and they became shorter the farther they were from the center. They had some automacy to them, moving ever so slightly as if they were moving from some breeze that wasn't there.

I reached and began to stroke one of the tentacles.

Steph stifled a moan, "Careful baby, they're a bit...sensitive."

I moved along the tentacle, slowly and carefully. I could hear Steph pant harder and harder as I did so. Then, remarkably, the tentacles slowly spread themselves from the center, giving me an all access view of Steph's pussy.

Surprised, I asked, "Do you have control over them?"

"A little, like how you can stop breathing or blinking. Sooner or later, though, the tentacles begin moving on their own. It's how I've been keeping them in my pants, so to speak." She grunted, and as if by magic, they closed back over, then began to enter Steph until most of them were either inside or lying flat against the ones that were inside. Breathing a sigh, she continued, "Then I'd put panties on and they would generally stay like that." Then the tentacles wriggled themselves free and resumed their normal position.

"Wouldn't the ones that are inside...uh...stimulate you or something?"

"No, those ones usually stop moving once in, until I have to take a shower or sleep. I begin to cramp if they stay like that for too long, so I have to sleep commando."

Imagining her asleep in this bed while not wearing panties was really getting me hard...

I went back to petting her tentacles and, stimulated enough, spread themselves out revealing Steph's glistening pussy. Now I could see that the tentacles formed mostly in between the major and minor labia, with a few growing out of the former. The tentacles formed in three loose rings around her pussy. Taking a closer look, I could see that her inner lips were discolored the same red-purple as the tentacles.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, I went in and began licking.

"OOOooof! Take it slowly, I'm a bit sensitive. Yeah that's it..." Steph kept panting hard, encouraging me to continue.

I really didn't need any encouraging. This was a dream come true! Finally taking my crush to bed seemed surreal. Remarkably, two or three tentacles began to caress my face.

Steph laughed, "It seems like you have some admirers."

"As long as you're enjoying it, I don't mind a bit."

"Neither do I..." She groaned again.

I licked more vigorously, trying to stick my tongue in farther and farther, to give her as much pleasure as possible. It seemed it was working, from what I could hear.

"Yes, baby, YES! Right there, don't stop, never STOP. Eat me alive!!"

Her nectar began to trickle out. She tasted musky, earthy, but in a sweet kind of way. Man, I could actually get addicted to this...

Steph began to grind herself against me and I decided to go for the coup de grace. I went slightly upwards and licked her clit long and torturously, sending her into overdrive.

"Ohmygodohmyshitohmygod! Suck! Suuuuuuuuck my clit!"

I did as I was commanded and suckled her nub for all I was worth and my reward was Stephanie whining in pure bliss while she gushed her delicious juice all over my mouth and chin. Her tentacles had wrapped around my face and quivered there, then suddenly wilted, as if they were electrocuted.

It was my turn to lie next to Steph, who was the exhausted one this time. She had a dreamy look on her face.

12