Strange Sexy: Otherworldly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are we even know?" I joked.

She turned her head towards me and answered, "Not by a long shot."

I looked at her, both aroused by what she said and kinda scared by how she said it, like a madwoman.

"I haven't gotten any of that dick yet," Steph unceremoniously tossed me over her.

"Uh--"

"It'll be fine. I have a couple more orgasms in me."

"What I mean is, what about condoms?"

Steph looked frustrated and hissed, "Fucking shit you're right..." She chewed her lip, thinking of a solution.

"I just remembered! Sarah should have some condoms in her dresser; bottommost drawer, farthest in the back, to the right, next to her vib. Grab the whole box."

I looked at her questioningly and she replied innocently, "I found 'em while I was putting laundry away."

I got out of bed and searched Mrs and Mr. Thomson's room and found them exactly where they'd be. I rushed back to Steph's room and into bed. She grabbed a condom and wrapped it around my member; luckily, it fit perfectly.

Steph got into the face down position and waved her ass to me over the side of the bed. "Well? You gonna fuck me or what?"

Standing up and taking position behind her, I began rubbing the head against her waiting, flushed lips. Her tentacles would gently caress my pelvis and thighs, but otherwise they didn't act out of the ordinary from what I had seen so far.

"I bet you couldn't wait to take me like this when I was throatfucking you," Steph said huskily.

"Mmmhmm..."

"Then stick--"

I had popped the head into her, causing her to gasp silently. We moaned simultaneously as I pushed in further and further, until I finally bottomed out. We stayed like this for a few seconds, then I pulled out. Steph growled as a thrusted back into her, juices dripping down. I started to pick up more and more speed.

Steph quit using dirty talk and only squeaked, grunted, and moaned from the fucking I was giving her. There was no real need for it anyway; there was no way that I was going to get any more aroused than I already was. Her wetness had enveloped me and had coated her thighs, making a slapping sound as I thrusted and and her ass connected to my pelvis.

Shlap, shlap, shlap!

I was in absolute heaven. I stopped bothering with any dirty talk, too. I grabbed a handfull Steph's asscheek and began massaging it. She whined, telling me to continue fucking her. Her tentacles couldn't decide whether to quiver against her or try to grip me for dear life. I didn't care, though. I was happy where I was, making love to the most beautiful woman in the world, tentacles or no tentacles.

I picked up more speed, thrusted harder against her. Steph was gripping the bed for dear life while also frigging her clit. I could feel her pussy walls begin to convulse, as if she was having an orgasm in slo-mo.

"Fuuuuck..." she moaned.

I decided it was now or nothing since I was also going to cross the finishing line. I slammed into her hard and for a minute there, I thought I had felt her cervix...

Steph screamed blissfully. I hoped that the neighbors didn't hear that... I pounded her until she came, spurting all over me and the floor. That was the final straw for me and I came hard. Even when I came from the deepthroating, it wasn't this intense. Her tentacles just went limp, as if they were knocked out.

"GRAAAAAHA!!"

Finally spent, I slipped out of Steph and had enough strength to flop into the bed next to my lover and fell asleep.

****

I woke up to Stephanie licking my manhood.

"Hey there, sleepyhead. I thought you were down for the count."

I smiled at her, "You want to go again?"

"Of course! I have nearly twenty years to catch up on!"

I laughed, "God, you're irresistible..."

She looked surprised at my remark, looking away and blushed, "You don't mean that..."

"And why would I make such an obvious lie?" I went in and kissed her. "Why don't I show you?"

I flipped her over onto her back and spread her legs until she was spread eagle. Steph looked up at me, biting her lip coyly. I grabbed another condom, put it on, and sunk myself into her wet folds in a mating press. I went at a moderate pace, giving all the reason for Steph to trust me.

We went like that for nearly a half-hour, until we finally came. Exhausted, we got dressed and she made me some dinner.

"I should really be taking you to Red Lobster for all that dicking..." she had joked.

We went back upstairs and watched some Netflix for a while.

We decided to go another round, this time in the cowgirl position. She went at a very methodical pace, not wanting to hurt her tentacles. I maneuvered and raised my ass a bit to give her better access. After a little while, Steph got impatient and started to go faster and faster.

"Baby, I'm almost there, just hold on."

I grunted my acknowledgement.

Steph then sat down on me, pushing me all the way inside. She proceeded to grind against me, rubbing her nub against my pelvis. Finally she came, squeezing me tight and setting off my own orgasm.

Sore, exhausted, and satisfied, we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

****

It was morning, but what woke me from sleep was an audible gasp. I looked over at the doorway to see Haley looked from Steph to me. Her face showed shock, confusion, realization, then unbridled fury. Wide eyed, I thought it would be best for me to...provide damage control. I quickly got my pants on and tip-toed to the door.

Haley, with her long, dirty blonde hair and intense green eyes, looked like she wanted to slug me good and hard.

"Did you fuck my aunt?!" Haley hissed.

I looked down, nervous. "Technically..."

Haley wound up her arm to gut check me. "Hold on, hold on!" I whispered, "It's more complicated than that, just trust me."

"Yeah, why?"

"I..." I braced myself for the worst, "I'm in love with Stephanie!"

She couldn't have looked more surprised. "WHAT?!" Haley nearly shouted, but then covered her mouth with her hands.

"She's been so lonely for so long--"

"And you thought to exploit that?!"

"What, no! She could've turned me down so many times. She kept her secret for so long, she was so lonely that she thought that no one could love her, and I couldn't let her feel like that. Especially with how I felt about her."

Haley contemplated this for a bit. "...So, what's her secret? I know she can't be gay, fucking you and all."

"I can't tell you, but I should tell you that I had to tell her your secret..."

She wound her arm again, but I held my arm out and said, "Just wait! You should talk to her about it!"

"Me being gay or her secret?"

"Secrets in general, and keeping them. She may surprise you."

"...Fine, but I better not regret it..."

"Oh, you won't, believe me."

Haley went back down the stairs and I went back into Steph's room and into bed.

Steph stirred in bed, ""Hey, where did you go sexy?"

"Talked to Haley, she found us together."

Steph immediately bolted upright. "WHAT?!" she hissed.

"I managed to not get clobbered, but I told her that you two should talk about keeping secrets."

Steph looked downward, "Does she...?"

"No, and I didn't tell her, but the conversation should still happen anyway. It'll probably help both of you."

She nodded in agreement. I got off of the bed and put on my shirt.

I hesitated for a moment, "I... Will we be seeing each other...like this? Maybe we could go on a--" My heart pumped with anxiety.

Steph took my face into her hands and kissed me. "Of course, lover. You should sneak out before my sister finds you. THAT is an encounter that you would not survive..."

I laughed and was able to sneak out of the house and get home without getting caught. I jumped for joy all they way there.

****

It has been a few years since then and Steph and I are together, living together in our own house.

After high school, I was able to use my 'college money' in order to afford a new home, entering into an apprenticeship for carpentry. Mom wasn't too happy about it, but after I showed her the amount of money I was getting for my homemade furniture, she quickly got over it.

Steph moved out, too, but hadn't told Mrs. and Mr. Thomson about WHERE she was staying... Haley knew, of course. They talked and I truly think that they grew closer together for it.

It would be a little while before we came out to our families about being together. Mrs. Thomson was absolutely flabbergasted. Mr. Thomson sat there quietly for a minute, before laughing.

"Sorry, sorry... It just took me by surprise," he said and patted me on the back.

"Richard! This is no time to laugh!"

He just shrugged and snickered.

Sarah and Steph argued a bit, then Steph dragged her sister upstairs. We could hear some yelling, then silence. They both walked down the stairs. They looked like they had cried, but they were smiling.

Mr. Thomson looked confused, "Uh, honey? What happened up there?"

"I'll tell you later."

Mom didn't argue. She said she could tell in our eyes, that it reminded her of herself and Dad and left it at that.

****

A few months later, we tried to conceive our own child.

"I don't know about this... What if I'm too old?" I was straddling her pelvis, more than ready to penetrate her slick entrance in a mating press.

I kissed her cheek. "You are not too old, and with these hips," I grabbed Steph's hips and began to massage her, "the baby will be fine."

"But what about--"

"But nothing. I have it all planned out. Remember the couple I sold the ottoman to? He and his wife are doctors. I asked them some...hypothetical questions and they would be more than happy to help with a home delivery. I of course have some money stashed away to pay them." I squeezed her hand, "I would never let anything happen to you or the baby."

She looked up at me and nodded. I promptly plunged myself into her.

"Oh, Timothy!"

- The End

****

This is the first episode in an anthological series I like to call Strange Sexy, a collection of short and sweet (erotic) stories that have a tinge of supernatural and/or wierdness. Don't worry, The World Reborn will not be affected by this, so don't yell at me lol.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Do not repost or steal. That is rude!

12