Strange Story

Story Info
He spends time with Khalid's wife.
2.3k words
4.14
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omarqairt
omarqairt
15 Followers

My story with her and her husband is somewhat strange. This friend was a military officer, his name is Khalid. His most dominant characteristics is his womanizer. He was married to a very beautiful woman with white face, natural blonde hair and body like Aphrodite. She wears a veil and has three children. Khalid and I were raised together but while I become a business man, he joined the army. He told me that women will go crazy about the uniform. His womanizer habits are well known to his wife and every time I saw her, I noticed her sad smile.

Our families used to go together in vacations, as usually Khalid will stay with his family for few hours before chasing a girl. After US occupation, I lost my wife and our unborn child in one of those explosions in one of the streets, a small one that no newspaper bothered to mention. Khalid joined the new Iraqi army, and he used (as he told his wife) to go outside Baghdad in military missions, but he told me that he usually visit his different mistress or spend few days in a whore house. I usually take care of his family during his absence, especially since we are neighbors.

After two years of becoming a widower, I asked Khalid and his family to be my quest during Eid-Altha (An annual one week religious festival), and he welcomed the idea. Before two days of the festival, he come to see me and told me that he find a new mistress. I knew him, he never left a woman alone and uses all his influence to get what he wants. He bragged even in front of all his friends and relatives and even in front of his wife that all women are whores. It seemed that he followed that woman for a long time and now she is in his clutches, so he is not going to miss his chance. He told me to take his family to my farm, and he will pretend to go in a mission.

I always felt compassion for his poor wife especially when I saw the sadness in her eyes. I have been widowed for two years now. Anyway, I told him that I will get his family to my small farm outside Baghdad, He was so happy, and he knew so well that I respected and cherished friendships above all.

I phoned Selma, this is her name and told her about the arrangement. She already talked with her husband, so after few objections, she agreed to come with children and in the next morning, I came and drive the whole family in my BMW to my small farm. She has not been out of Baghdad for a long time, neither the children, so even with all check-points and military atmosphere in every street, everyone enjoyed the road and scenes. When the children (8-12 years old, all boys), arrived, they just run all over the place. I have a small house, only few bedrooms, but it was okay. For the first time, I saw her smile and she laughed watching her children running here and there. She was just like a child, just like them.

After a while, she went to the kitchen to prepare food for us, and after lunch, children went to investigate the farm, while we changed to more comfortable clothes and sit together drinking tea and talking about so many things. We laughed and we told each other old and new jokes, respectable jokes then slightly dirty jokes. After awhile, she asked me about my wife (they were close friends) and all of a sudden, sadness came to me, and she came close to me and put her right hand over my shoulder, and suddenly something breaks inside me and I embraced her strongly, and before we realize, we were in the deepest kiss I ever have. When our lips parted, she sighed and put her lips over mine and we kissed again and again.

She pushed me a little and started to say "I don't think", and "we should do this". I told her to be quiet and that she need this and was going to get what I have to offer. I slide my hand under her dress to find her breast. It fit so perfectly in my hand. Her nipple got so hard, and grew under my hand. She tells me that it has been so long since she has felt the touch of a man.

I stand up and carried her to the main bedroom and locked the door. I took her dress out, and hooked her bra so quickly. I glued my mouth on one of her boobs. I rubbed my face and then I took her right nipple in my mouth. Her nipples were hardened by that time. I sucked her nipples one after another and she was getting excited more and more, and she kept her arms around my neck. We kissed again, or actually I sucked her lower lips then her upper lips, then kept sucking her lips. She kept muttering "no oh oh oh oh no" which excite me more. I kissed her all over her body then I moved down towards her crotch, thighs, hips, etc. and kissed her there. In one thrust, I took her pants away, and she put her hand to cover her bush. She was excited but shy, her body becomes pink. She was crying softly, but she pushed my head down and down with my tongue tracing her labia, caressing the hairs that protected her pussy before sliding it between her lips, opening her slit to me and delving deep inside. My fingers would often join my tongue, entering her, sending electrifying sensations through her body before I moved my tongue over the swollen orb of her clit- licking it, sucking it, gently nibbling on the centre of her orgasms. The pleasure tore her body and I made sure that I will drive her insane with yearning;

.hhhuuhhhh..... ....uuuuffffff.... .ooooohhhhhhh.... ..aaaahhhhh....

Selma said ".......oooohhh dear, I cannot take much.... Fuck me fuck me ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh". She opened her legs widely "come on fuck me....". I saw her fully aroused. Her bush was thick and wet and I could smell her excitement. Even my wife had never been so excited like this. I rose up and mounted her and pointed my hard dick towards her opening and I push it in. She caught it and guided it into her pussy. It slid easily into her and she gasped and moaned loudly. I pulled my dick out and then pushed it back and she screamed. I start moving faster and faster until her pussy was grabbing my cock like crazy. She moaned "...... aaaaaahhhh dear..." Her vagina was so hot, and I pushed with all my strength and with my arousal, I become more violent while she was moaning while her nails scratch my back. "......aaaahhhhh.... ....ooohhhhhhh...."

I had great moments with my wife, but Selma was completely different. Under all her quietness, she loved sex and she was like a wild animal under me. She was gyrating her hips, and she arched her thighs upwards. She scratched my back and kept saying "more, more, ooooohhhhh".

She started making sounds a bit louder in her excitement

".....ooooooohhhhh... ..aaaaaaahhhh. ..uuuuuhhhhhhh.. ..uuuffffffffffff..... ....iiiiiihhhhh... ....oooooffffffffffooooooooohhhhhhhhh......"

Our fucking seems to go for ages

"....aaaahhhhh... dddeeaarrrr... aaassstt.... aaassstt.... .faster... you are great..... oohh dear....fuck me fast... ...ooooohhhh .....aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...."

I started fucking her fast, slamming my balls against her. Before I knew it, she started to come again and I could not take it anymore, so I come, it was so painful. I hold her closer to me and she cried herself to sleep.

I slept too, and we both awaked when we heard the children coming. They were very tired and Selma prepared a supper for them and by 8.00pm, they were deeply slept. Within minutes, and before she could speak, my lips were over hers, my tongue entering her mouth, with my arms around her, pulling her closer. In response, she wrapped her arms around my waist. We kept kssing and kissing. She becomes wild.

As we kissed, we fervently stripped each other, within moments our naked bodies entwining. I broke off the kiss and hurled her onto the bed and I lowered myself onto her, again kissing her passionately, this time my hard tongue desperately pushing past hers. My hands grabbed at her breasts, stroking her tits before pinching her nipples. She moaned in excitement, her tongue battling with mine, her hands feverishly rubbing up and down my back, her nails slightly scratching at my skin. Again, I broke off the kiss, tracing a line with my tongue from her neck to an already erect nipple. I kept sucking whilst my hand touch the other boob. She let out a gentle squeal and pushed my hand away from her tit, directing it down past her belly towards her already hot pussy.

I inserted my middle finger in her slit and felt her moist vaginal walls constricted over my finger, hungrily pulling my digit inside. I kept my mouth on her nipple and kept feeding. She reached to my penis and hold it. She pushed me and brought it to her mouth, and I groaned with pleasure. I pushed my finger deeper inside her anus. Other fingers joined my already moist digit, opening her anus further and further.

I hold her hair and I bought her head back to where my lips are waiting her. My fingers were everywhere, and we kissed. Her hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock, but I have another idea. I looked at her and ordered her to turn around. I put her in a doggy style and I stroked her back: caressing her shoulders, softly embracing her skin, heightening her senses. She felt as though she was being tickled without the laughter. I knew she wanted me to fuck her but before she had chance to utter her request, I licked her shoulders, her spine and the bases of her breast down further over her buttocks, gently biting the plumb muscle beneath it , before moving to the top of her legs, licking her tanned skin. I felt elated, something new, something I longed for but never achieved and I felt a dominant, a conqueror. She is completely susceptible to my demands. She tried to talk but I stopped her.

She was afraid of this new thing, and tense. She prepared her body for my entrance. I, without warning, opened her buttocks and planted my tongue onto her anus. She was shocked with intense pleasure and arched her body backwards, pushing her ass into my face. I squeezed her buttocks, washing it with spittle. Her moans pleased me and I added more spittle, I felt the sphincter gave away as my forced moist digit inside. She kept shaking with her face buried into the pillow. She screamed as I played with her asshole with my tongue, feeling sensations neither experienced before, bliss never known.

Her head snapped back as my tongue moved down to the hanging lips of her pussy, her anus being filled with my probing finger. My tongue slurped greedily on her juices, those from her ass dripping down and merging with those from her cunt. Her taste was unbelievable-addictive. Using her pussy juices as lubrication, I widening the tight sphincter by adding another finger, relishing her screams as her hole succumbed to my probing and widened in anticipation.

I pushed my solid cock and she guessing my intention lowered herself slightly to accommodate mine. She lowered her hand and rubbed her clit, taking a moment to notice that she had never felt her cunt this wet, before wiping her pussy juices over her asshole. I grabbed at her anus, pulled her back. She responded by lowering herself towards my erection. I pushed past her buttocks and rest at the entrance to her ass. I gripped her waist, I pushed myself forward but instead of going into her anus like she'd expected, I entered her cunt. I heard her sigh of relief, but without delay, I pushed my cock out and pushed it into her anus. Her head snapped back and she screamed. I thought the whole house will be awake. We froze for seconds, and she whispered "More". I pushed again towards her. This time, her moans were of definite pleasure and I knew that they'd overcome the barrier. I entered her fully and rested, but I did not anticipate her desire. She was encouraging me with words like "....oooohhhhh... ...aaa j... ..aa ooooohhhhhh". She pushed herself back to accommodate my entire dick. I pushed back and begin to fuck her strongly. She moved back and forth with me, and she quickened her pace, using her legs to project her ass up and down my dick; while with my powerful hands I tried to keep her movements under control, but I used all strength against the ferocity of her lust. It was like a wrestling match or two cats fucking each other.

I knew I could not hold any longer, and the familiar trembling started and I felt the pain and our movements grew in urgency. She came first, her orgasm tearing through her, climaxing with a scream bursting from her mouth, and her pussy being washed in cum. I quickly followed; pushing myself deeper as I felt the pleasures erupting from me. We collapsed in a heap on the mattress and I slid across the bed and lay on my back, exasperated. She brought herself towards me and again we kissed but this time with tenderness rather than passion.

We both spent. We took rest in each other's arms. She got up after about half an hour and checked the boys. They were deep in sleep, and when she returned, she smiled and kissed me deeply. We went into deep sleep.

During four days, we were like animals; but tried to look normal in front of the boys. I found so many errands to make them tired and sleep eventually at night, while we kissed and sucked.

That was the beginning of a long affair that lasted until this moment.

omarqairt
omarqairt
15 Followers