Strange Technology Ch. 01

Story Info
I discover a strange technology.
2.8k words
4.22
143.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mxslicer
mxslicer
95 Followers

Strange Technology Part 1: Discovery

It all started during the spring semester of my junior year of college. I was a computer science major and I landed a research assistantship working on a professor's project. My part of the project was cataloguing old computer technology that was in working order. The relic computers would eventually be displayed in a history of technology museum that the university was opening in a few years. My duties consisted of receiving the donated computers from the various companies and other people who were donating them. I was required to identify and document the type of computer hardware of each donated piece and place it in the appropriate part of a storage warehouse for further review.

One Monday afternoon we got a huge shipment that took days to sort through. It was in this shipment that I found it. At first I had no idea what it was. It appeared as a dull gray metal rectangular box about the size of your average briefcase with no latches, handles, or any markings at all. Not knowing what it was I put it aside and continued sorting the computer equipment. The following Friday, after having finally completed Monday's huge shipment, I came across the metal box again.

I began probing the box with various tools. I was careful at first, but I started to use more destructive tools as I became more frustrated that the box wouldn't open. Eventually I ended up hitting it quite hard with hammer to no avail; there wasn't even a scratch on it. I was just about to give up when I picked it up and put in my lap for one more inspection.

I was quite startled when the box suddenly opened like a briefcase would. One side looked like it was some sort of computer with a touch pad with what looked like a view screen. It was a single unit with the touch pad toward the bottom and then rising to accommodate the screen. It looked much more modern than any computer I had ever seen. The other side was just a box containing dozens of little vials of charcoal colored liquid with each vial affixed to the bottom of the box.

I immediately tried to figure out how to turn the computer. It wouldn't come out of its case, but I finally managed to get the unit to light up by just placing my hand on the touch pad.

I spent the next few hours pressing buttons trying to figure what the machine was. Luckily, I was the only one in the warehouse, so it was no big deal that I was still trying to figure out the machine when the sun started to come up the next morning.

By this time I was completely exhausted, not to mention starving, and I finally stopped working on it. I was totally and completely obsessed with the mysterious computer, so I decided to take it home with me. I had figured out that if I closed the case it would simply seal itself up, and to open it again I would just put in my lap and wait.

After grabbing a bite to eat I went back to my apartment the intriguing metal case in hand. I immediately fell asleep after lying down on my bed. I woke up a few hours later, and while still in my bed, I brought the machine to my lap to continue my quest of trying to figure it out. A couple of hours later, in a surprising moment of clarity, it all came to me. I can't quite remember what triggered the insight, but I was elated. All the little symbols and icons started to make complete sense to me. It was if the syntax was supposed be language independent. Once I figured out the pattern it wasn't too difficult to discern the meaning of the symbols on the screen.

The small vial of gray liquid contained microscopic nanites. There were two types master and slaves. Basically a person would infect themselves with the master nanites, and then that person would have complete control over any other person infected with the slave nanites. The implications were mind-boggling.

As I studied further I found out that there were a few things one had to be careful about. The first was that while the person with the master nanites controlled someone else, the master's actually body would be immobile. That is, a person was only capable of being in control of one body at a time including their own. The second was that someone could only control or 'possess' someone for a period of eight to ten hours depending on the health of the individuals involved, amount of exertion on the bodies, and other similar factors. This apparently had to with a person's innate resistance to having an unnatural control mechanism imposed on them, and the nanites need to periodically regenerate.

***

My hands were shaking as I input the last few steps into the computer. Without thinking too much about it I had decided to go for it and 'possess' someone else's body. Part of me didn't believe that it would work, but the prospect was too enticing to ignore.

I had always been the geek type and had often fantasized what it would be like to be attractive and have people desire me. It hadn't taken me very long to decide who I wanted to control. Her name was Brooke and she was my next-door neighbor. She was as attractive as any woman I had ever met. A tall brunette about 5'10", with provocatively shaped long legs, hazel eyes, and smooth, clear tanned skin. Her breasts were neither too large nor too small, maybe a C cup, and nicely proportioned with the size of her body. I figured she could have had a career as a supermodel instead of going to college, but I am not an expert on such things.

I didn't know her too well. What I did know about her was that she lived with her roommate, who was an attractive blonde, and that she attended that same university I did. I had said hi to her once or twice, since we had lived the same apartment building, but that was about it.

Infecting her had been no problem. All I had to do was shoot her with the little infection gun that had come in the case, which was basically a high-tech spray bottle. I sprayed her with the liquid one morning as she left for class. She had no clue what I had done or even that I had sprayed her with something. Later that night, having no idea what would happen, I started to execute the program that would enable me to control her body. After I was done inputting the commands I laid down on my bed. Deep down I still didn't think anything would really happened, but I still couldn't contain my excitement at the prospect. When my body started to feel strange I started to have second thoughts about what I had done, but at that point it was too late.

I suddenly awoke in an unfamiliar room. I was underneath a big comforter lying on my back in a queen-sized bed. I pulled the comforter away from my body and looked down at myself. Although I had planned this, I was still shocked to see a body other than my own, especially a female body. I was bombarded with a myriad of strange sensations that left me disoriented me for a few minutes. I just lay there letting these strange new feelings reach an equilibrium. The most pronounced sensation I felt was the sensual texture of the smooth material against my skin. I was wearing a blue silk chemise with matching panties.

I finally lifted my hands and looked at them. It was so strange not to see the back of my own hands, but that of a woman's. They were thin with long elegant fingers that had newly manicured French tipped nails at the ends. I immediately gave in to the urge to run my hands along my body.

The sensation was almost overwhelming. I felt the familiar arousal that I usually get when I touch a female's body mixed with pleasure of being touched. The arousal in Brooke's body was familiar yet so different compared to what I was used to. I felt it between my legs, but it didn't feel so concentrated there. It was much more diffused throughout the rest of my body as compared to what I usually felt in my own male body.

I had to see what Brooke looked from her point of view. I got really dizzy as I sat up on the edge of the bed. I felt awkward, and it took a lot concentration to move my arms, legs, and other body parts the way I wanted them to move. It was as if I had too much to drink.

I finally managed to stand up. Taking one step at a time I stumbled through the unfamiliar room trying to find a light switch. I involuntarily closed my eyes when I finally turned on the lights. I stood there for a few moments letting my eyes get used to the brightness.

The room setup was similar to my own room next door, but the furniture and decor was completely different. There was no question that is was a female's room with the clothing, make-up, pictures, and other various items strewn about the room.

I turned to glance at my reflection in the full-length mirror on the wall on the other side of the room. It was totally surreal as I saw my reflection, that of an elegant woman and not an awkward young man.

My hair was pulled back into a ponytail. I admired my high cheekbones and other facial features. My gaze wandered over my body from my pert breasts, slim arms, to my shapely legs. It was so odd to look down at my petite feet with my toenails painted a dark red. I felt mostly like the same person with the strange sensations from earlier calming down. However, it also felt very different. It was like wearing clothes that didn't fit right. It was a slightly uncomfortable.

Any feelings of discomfort at that moment became completely overwhelmed by the exhilaration I had of having complete control over Brooke's body. I couldn't help but fondle myself. I smiled in excitement as I slipped one hand down across my chest. I lightly passed over one nipple feeling it harden beneath the silk material under my touch. The warm arousal moved as a sharp tingles through my body concentrating between my legs.

I quickly removed the chemise exposing the flesh of my torso. I was surprised at the lack of tan lines on Brooke's body. I figured she must spend a lot time in the tanning booth. It was not quite spring and the weather had yet to be warm enough for lying out in the sun.

I pushed down my panties and stepped out of them after they had bunched around my ankles. I admired Brooke's, my, naked body in mirror. I just couldn't get over how beautiful and sexy I looked in the mirror.

I let my hands drop down past my stomach and caressed the top of my bare thighs. My legs were long and toned. Brooke must had spent some time jogging or at the gym, and doing many sit-ups. She had a smooth, lightly muscled stomach. My hands wandered back up over my chest pausing to pinch and tug at my nipples making them stand up on end and sending more bolts of pleasure the continued to concentrate in my, now female, genitals.

I wondered if I could make myself orgasm. It was supposed to be so much more difficult for a woman. I wasn't quite sure how to go about it, but my mind tingled with the possibilities. I glanced at the soft coverings on the bed and imagined myself lying back on it with my legs spread. Then I noticed the bathroom and in particular the tub. I could take a bubble bath and pleasure myself underneath the hot steamy water.

I ended up just standing there moving my hands slowly from my chest down to my soft pubic mound. The feel of the fine, dark hair was enticing and exotic. I brushed one fingertip along the wetness of my slit, and shivered in pleasure feeling my desire swell. Entranced I watched in the mirror as I continued to pleasure myself.

My breathing became labored and my heart raced. I was intoxicated by these feelings emanating from inside this beautiful woman's body. I closed my eyes concentrating on the sensations as the tip of my finger rubbed rhythmically against my clit. The surges of pleasure flowed through me and I started to wonder if I had an orgasm yet or not. These feelings were familiar, yet so strange.

I quivered with lust and my arousal made me dizzy. I could hardly stand, so I sat on the floor facing the mirror, and leaned back against the side of the bed. One hand reached for my breast pinching, pulling, and teasing the dark hardened flesh of my sensitive nipples as my other hand continued to work the pleasure button between my thighs.

I was transfixed on my reflection in the mirror as I slid a finger off my clit and into my wet hole. I yelped in surprise as my vagina quivered sending throbs of arousal through me. The feminine sounds of my voice sounded so strange. I wondered once more if I had an orgasm or not. I was so unsure of these new feelings. I slipped in two more fingers making the penetration more acute and thinking if this was what sex felt like to a woman.

I could see every detail in the mirror as I pleasured myself. I inhaled deeper as I suddenly got a whiff of my female scent making me drunk with desire. My legs opened further as my fingers pumped in and out a little faster and I brought my other hand down to massage my clit. My feelings of arousal suddenly became really intense.

Abruptly, I stopped. I moaned in delicious frustration and I felt fairly confident that I hadn't climaxed yet. I wanted to see everything up close. With weak knees I managed to rise from the floor and slowly approach the mirror while staring intently at my hard pointed nipples and damp glistening sex. Within a few inches of the glass I parted the soft curls that concealed my mound and massaged the swollen nub of flesh buried just inside the tingling folds of my sex. I gasped and my entire body quivered in the response. My other hand found a nipple and squeezed down until it hurt a little sending my arousal to overwhelming levels. Barely able to stand I leaned against the mirror as I kept repeating these movements over and over. I could barely take it all as I felt something build deep inside my body. I was shivering almost continuously and I had to strain to keep standing.

There was a glistening layer of sweat forming on my chest as my exertions caused my body to heat. Faster and faster I moved with my slippery fingertip feverishly running in circles across my pulsing clit. The soft inner wetness of my sex increased and I heard myself moaning loudly. I watched the reflection of a woman possessed by the lust burning through her body. I rubbed the aroused node of flesh protruding from my soaking cunt, toyed with it, and stroked it ever harder until I felt something explode inside me.

I stood up on the tips of my toes as I my orgasm thundered through me. My body lost control of itself as the climax overwhelmed me. The inner walls of my sex contracted and released while my clit throbbed and quivered, draining all my energy from me. I fell back onto the bed unable to stand any longer as the shock waves of pleasure continued to pulse through me. I was moaning and gasping unable to keep silent as incredible wave after wave of ecstasy flowed from between my legs to every part of my body.

After what seemed like an eternity I found myself lying on the bed covered in perspiration basking in the beautiful afterglow. I was totally spent unable to make myself move. What an incredible experience.

I woke up the next morning feeling slightly disappointed when I realized that I was back in my own body. However, my disappointed faded quickly as I looked forward to spending more time in Brooke.

mxslicer
mxslicer
95 Followers