Strange Woman, Strange Vacation 04

Story Info
Jessica decides to risk having some fun with some toys.
2.7k words
4.35
6.9k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was yet again warm and bright as the sun hung over her in a cloudless sky, shadows being cast by the trees and the breeze being quite energetic. She was out hiking like she loved to do, exploring the great outdoors and pushing her body to go further felt like such a refreshing activity. Normally she would take photos out in the wilderness as occasionally content but today she still wanted to be entirely alone, secluded and free to do as she pleased. She decided to have some fun and hike in one of her cosplays, her Jurassic Park cosplay; a blue denim top tied into a not under her breasts, tight khaki booty shorts with sturdy brown boots, and a white straw Muldoon hat with the sides curved upwards to be exact. Knowing she'd be out for an extended amount of time she also brought her fairly large backpack stuffed with snacks, a few water bottles, a swimsuit and an inflatable raft. She felt it wonderfully complimented her adventurous hike out to the lake deeper into the forest and didn't complain one bit at how much skin it left feeling the soft touch of the cool breeze.

Jessica left her top rather loose to feel more of the breeze against her mostly exposed chest, the shade from the trees shifting over her as she walked in a brisk and surely intent pace. Once more there was little else but the chirping of birds and the crunchy ground under her boots. The quiet never got old to her but soon she came to what she had set out to reach.

As she crested the hill, her tight shorts perfectly shaped around her plentiful bottom and her toned legs showing the work put into them with every step. Up top the breeze was less impaired by the trees and she looked down the path to see it lead to a small beach lining the entrance to the lake. The lake itself was formed as a large mouth extending back into something like a wide and short river into a second smaller circle. Both sides had docks and beaches and the waters glistened bright enough for her to partially cover her eyes when looking at the inviting place.

The beach also had a small but quaint dock meant for very small boats like rafts or canoes as well as jumping off. If she could she'd run from the hill and right off the tip of the dock into the cool water, just dive in without a single care. Not too far from the beach was a public restroom with showers for anyone wishing to rinse themselves off after swimming or lounging on the beach. Curiously though, lining the path down were large, people-sized wooden cutouts depicting solid black silhouettes of men and women in various activities.The one immediately to her right was especially odd as someone had drawn a lecherous smile and squinting eyes on its face.

In her mind she felt it watching her, looking up and down her tight and toned body, undressing her and plotting dark actions for the moment she turned around. The thought of it was welcome, however; Jessica having long since developed a love of being viewed as meat to be handled and used. She'd be quiet about it, never admitting it to anyone but deep inside her she felt the urge to plunge into exhibitionism at least once. Internet fame made this impossible but here, out alone in the middle of a forest? Yes, here she could indulge herself to her heart's desire. She set her bag down onto the dirt path and placed her hat onto the leering silhouette, winking as she gave the fabric of her shirt tied into a loose knot a gentle tug.

It came apart easily as she bit her bottom lip and glared at the dirty thing, "This what you want, perv?"

Her voice was low almost like the growl of a leopard confronted with a previously hidden threat. 'Come on, you've always been such a damn tease!' she thought with a grin sweeping her face. She slid the top off, dropping it next to her bag before shaking her breasts and pretending to be disgusted.

"There! Happy?" she barked.

She looked at all the other wooden cutouts lining the path and smirked at the thought of them all watching her. Harmless exhibitionism, but still a chance to have fun. Immediately she stripped down to nothing, bending down in front of the first cutout as she slid her shorts and panties down, making sure to give it a wink before tossing her clothes into the backpack and continuing down to the water, pretending to be embarrassed as she passed the rest of her silent observers.

The small building was far cleaner than she thought it would be; no rats or cockroaches and curious lack of graffiti.She set her bag down to inspect shining lake for a moment, taking the warm sunshine on her bare skin. It was still only a tick after noon and the whole day was laid out for her. Jessica looked into her bag for her sunscreen, opening the largest section and immediately realizing she really had no idea what she threw into this bag.

"When did I even pack these?"

In her bag were numerous dildos of various animalistic design; a few canine with fat knots on their base, two human and a considerably large equine striped in vivid rainbows. Each had a tube inserted for fake cum and on their bases were suction cups for easy mounting. Naturally she also packed the large tube of cum that went with them. Still a question of when that happened, however. While drinking? Dead tired and in a 'fuck it' kinda mood? She was surprised she hadn't seen them when she threw the things she needed for fun in the sun this morning but here they were. A cheeky smirk rested on her face thinking of just running around with a bag of sex toys and fake cum. After all, were they not wonderfully useful when you intended to go out and swim and tan for the day? She looked back at the cutouts, back at the bathroom, back at the bag. No one around. Probably no one in the forest at all.

Dragging the cutouts into the room was a bit of a time consuming endeavor considering they were held in place with heavy sandbags but drag them she did and here they were; set up in a circular arrangement surrounding her. The toys were mounted and their reservoirs filled. She tightened her pony tail and giggled to herself at how dumb and absurd this was. How would she act out this idiotic scene? Perhaps they were adoring fans finally given their greatest desire. Maybe she was caught and brought here by them, helpless and unable to resist their advances. The thought of it got her even more excited as she stood in the center of her mock gangbang in waiting.

"Oh you disgusting brutes! How could you think to do something so terrible?" she shouted in laughably awfully camp disbelief.

She giggled to herself again knowing it was clearly Oscar-tier performance on display here.

"Don't you touch me, you sick bastards!"

Jessica pulled away from from one of the cutouts in an overly animated flurry of movement pretending one had tried to grab her wrists. She bumped into another and carefully fell to the cold floor throwing her arm up to shield herself from an imaginary blow. She let herself fall directly in front of one of the cutouts and lifted her head up just under what she viewed as a throbbing cock. She looked up at it trying to look defeated and worried but in her mind she was laughing at it all.

"Fine! I'll give you what you all want!"

Betraying her act she immediately wrapped her lips around the shaft and boobed her head on it, licking it with obvious need and wild fervor. Her spit quickly coated it and dripped down the cutout as she tried to take it as deep into her throat as she could, reaching just shy of the base before she pulled back, coughed and laughing again. She imagined the one with the equine toy pulling her over for his turn. Just as quickly as the first she took the huge thing in both hands and spit on it, rolling her tongue around the flared head before pressing down. She worked to get it as wet as she could while sliding her fingers down to her searing hot cunt and feeling her juices already saturating her.

"This what you all wanted so bad? Huh?" she scowled with a smile.

She forced her head back onto the equine toy in hard pushes pretending hands wrapped around her head were shoving it down her throat. Her fingers flitted over her stiff nipples, tweaking and pulling on them while she gagged on the toy deep in her throat. Spit trailed down into pools forming under her and the sounds of her willing choking echoed out from the small chamber.

Her hands squeezed her breasts as she slowly swallowed more of the toy, feeling it expanding her throat until it felt too much. She tried to hold that as long as she could while rapidly running her finger over her clit; her eyes beginning to roll back and her need for air becoming intolerable. She pulled back and coughed up a storm while tears rolled down her smiling cheeks. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and almost wished she had worn makeup just to see it run.

She rose on weak legs and looked over her toys, carefully selecting the larger canine and pressing it against the wall. She moved the others to better surround it while taking a sandbag from each to place on the one directly in front of the one on the wall; the equine again. She bent forward and let the tip of the canine poke at her waiting flesh, swiveling her hips and looking back with a cheeky grin.

"Dirty bastards! How could you do this to a poor defenseless woman!"

With little effort the toy entered her; its inhuman ridges and curves forcing her walls into odd but satisfying patterns. She sank to the base and felt the large knot against her already quite spread lips as if to tease what was to come. She spread her stance wide as she took the equine toy back into her mouth and held two others in her hands making it a veritable gangbang.

She thought about what it would be like if someone caught her in this salacious act. How many people might it be? Would they hide and watch? The thoughts were tantalizing despite the inherent risk. But she knew this forest was rather empty as this was part of why she picked it. Hardly any people, barely any chance of seeing anyone at all. She bounced against the cutout; the outer curve of the knot beginning to stretch her out just an ever more excruciating smidge every time she hit it. Her mouth now moved to the fake cock in her right hand, lips diving far down onto it and tongue aggressively moving across every inch it could reach. Her left hand held its prize tight while her body thrashed harder and harder against the cutout and the knot. Her right hand gripped the small pump attached to the dildo, her hand rapidly squeezing it for everything it had. Thick white lube shot into her mouth as she pulled back to let some fire onto her lips as her tongue swirled the liquid around. She placed her lips on to the tip and sucked out the last drops as best she could before rising up.

She stood straight and lifted her head up towards the ceiling, pushing the fake cum to the edge of her lips and slowly pouring it down over her still heaving breasts, feeling it hit and roll down her curves while her hands rubbed and massaged it over her sensitive nipples. She pulled away from the knotted toy and lowered herself to her knee before the left toy, taking the pump and emptying everything over her face and breasts, her body now heavily glazed with strands being dumped onto her face before slowly cascading down to her toned belly and finally to her thighs. She looked at herself in the mirror again, seeing it splattered across her blushing face before it quickly swung into a knowing and adoring smile.

She pressed her soaking cunt against the flared head of the of the horse toy, the width of it failing to instill any hesitation as she pushed it in with both hands. She closed her eyes and held her breath as she felt it begin to penetrate her. It popped in easily with how much spit was on it from her thorough loving; her sigh long and loud as she forced more of it in without care to use any of the lube. She needed it in as fast as possible.

"Come on. I'm already so worked up! Just get in there."

Strands of fake cum hung from her grinning face and swayed with every desperate push back. The sandbags thankfully gave enough stability for her not to tip the cutout but her eagerness gave just enough force to make it feel ever so close to it. Her heart raced as she felt herself filling up with the thick toy and the cutout continued to tip more. She couldn't take it, pulling it out and shoving the thing to the floor. She knelt down on it and took the toy, putting it right back in as fast as she could. Her panting picked up as the toy was finally getting where she wanted it.

"Lucky you, getting a free ride!"

She bucked back and forth, her hands on the cutout's chest as she picked up speed. The moans turned to loud cries from the wide head firmly stretching her hole. She could feel her limit approaching and wished she had started with this toy.

"Sorry, sweetie," she whispered her the silhouette, "I'll give you some special attention next time.

Jessica moved to the next toy, lifting and putting the equine cutout back up. She quickly laid down on the cold stone floor without even a single thought about it being dirty or anything resembling a care or a worry at all. Jessica emptied another toy over her belly and slit, the thick globs landing on her hard enough to feel. Without missing a beat, upon emptying one, she moved onto her hands and knees before for the equine thing. She presented her plentiful bottom to the huge thing, squeezing the the pump as forcefully as she could as her tongue lay hanging from her panting, lust-drunk mouth. As soon as it was empty she rose again despite how difficult it was becoming before planting herself back onto the knotted toy and plunging down onto its base with no sense of hesitation. She needed it terribly now, her fingers assaulting her clit as she pumped the fake cum deep into her now sealed hole. With every squeeze she felt herself filling and running out of space for more, her knees growing weaker until she felt she could take no more.

Her arms lifted over the head of the cutout to hold her upright as her back was still arched as to not accidentally break her away. She saw herself panting and crying in the mirror, completely covered in fake cum and face burning red. Her hands grasped at the wall above for something to hold onto, her balance failing as she finally reached the cusp of ecstasy. Her body began to erupt and her shouts tore through the building before she finally had to give in. She shivered as she pulled away; the toy popping out in a shower of juices and fake cum. She put herself down slowly, laying on the cold floor a quivering, laughing mess. Her breathing was ragged but she knew it was well worth every second.