Stranger

Story Info
Stranger gets the truth from her about affairs.
3.8k words
4.03
40.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Andrea a while to figure out where she was. Her back was aching and the insides of her legs and chest felt like they had been rubbed raw. Her head was pounding and her vision was a little blurred but slowly she began to focus. She was unable to figure out her whereabouts considering the lights were off. Her limp hands and legs were tied up and given her condition, it was useless to try and break free. "What happened and where am I," she thought. "The last thing I remember was sitting in Morgan's at the bar, enjoying a drink and waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our second wedding anniversary celebration."

Andrea's head started to clear just a bit and she felt her body starting to come back to life as she scanned the area hoping to see something that looked familiar. It was hopeless without enough light. After closing her eyes for just and second and taking deep breaths to calm herself, a voice came from behind her, "How do you feel right now?" Andrea was startled and her breathing became rapid once again.

"Who are you and what am I doing here?" she said

"I asked you a question and considering your situation, I believe it would be in your best interest to answer it. How do you feel right now?"

She thought the voice sounded familiar. Who ever this person was, he was very well spoken ad sounded almost pretentious in a way. Sort of like the rich country club type.

"I feel horrible. Why am I tied up here and who are you?" Andrea's voice sounded like that of a frightened child. It took every bit of will power not to panic and cry out for help. There was no telling what this stranger would do.

"I imagine you are feeling a little ill and nauseous with the effects of Rohypnol. It took a while for the drug to kick in, but when it did I had to drag you out of Morgan's."

The man was walking circles around her at this point and she couldn't control her breathing with all of the uncertainty. This man could do anything he wanted to her and having zero control over the situation usually drives her crazy. She contemplated screaming out for help, but there was no way of knowing if anyone would come to rescue her. What are the chances that someone would hear her? Even if someone did, this man could kill her in a snap.

In a low shivering voice Andrea began muttering, "Please. Tell me why I am here and what this is all about? I'll do anything you want just please don't hurt me. I have money if that's what you want?"

"You're what I want and you're what I am going to have. I have dreamed about this for a long time. If you could only see the bruises I left when I was rubbing my cock all over your body and pinching your skin. No. I didn't penetrate if that's what you are asking yourself? I decided to save that occasion for later. I wanted to be sure you were conscious for the fun and games.

Andrea couldn't hold out anymore. Inevitably, she began weeping and her body started shivering. "Why me? What did I do to you?" Andrea asked. "I don't even know you. Please, let me go."

"You may not know me now, but you will over time." The man said as he was standing very close to Andrea. She could feel his breath on her face. She felt his hands on her shoulders and slowly he slid them down to her chest. When they found her breasts she took in a sharp breath and struggled to move away.

"You may move as much as you want, but the more you struggle, the more the restraints tighten on your hands and ankles. You would feel much better by relaxing and enjoying one of my famous massages."

"Fuck you!" Andrea screamed. "Let me out of here you son of a bitch! I didn't do anything to you so let me free."

"Oh, my dear. How I dislike seeing a perfectly good woman utter profanity. It's just not proper. I believe we could rid of this poor habit by teaching you a lesson. The stranger walked over to the wall and turned on the lights forcing Andrea to shut her eyes until they adjusted. When she opened them, she scanned the room quickly and noticed it was painted black and had only one door opposite her. She continued scanning for the stranger, but didn't see him. He must be behind her. Turning her head around as far she could didn't matter. Her body was shackled to a giant x contraption, kind of like bondage furniture.

"Sit tight my beauty and shortly I will begin to make you feel much better," the man said from behind her. She heard some sort of motor and felt the contraption start to fall back. Instead of being upright, she would be lying flat on the giant x. Once the motor stopped, the stranger walked around to her side. He was wearing nothing but a full head mask and something that looked like a jock strap to cover his genitals. His body was finely tuned with muscular pecks and incredible biceps. She noticed after a second or two that she was staring at this bastard's body with somewhat of an erotic feeling. "Do you like what you see?" he asked. Just when she realized her vulnerability she started thrashing about in an attempt to break free and run. The shackles tightened on her wrists and ankles making her feeble attempt painful. "Please mister, please tell me what you want? I am scared to death and I don't know what I did to deserve this torture?"

"You are what I want my beauty and you are what I am going to have after I teach you a lesson for using such foul language. My mother always told me that a proper woman must always be at her best. Unfortunately, this is going to hurt me more than it is going to hurt you." The stranger went back and pulled a whip off of the wall. He turned around with a bright smile on his face.

Taking two steps back, he reeled the whip over his shoulder. Andrea started to yell, "Please don't. Please. I won't ever cuss again. Please don't hurt me. I am a good person and I'll do what it takes to make you happy." The whip caught her just above the knee and left a long red mark. "Oh Shit! That hurt! Fuck! Please. No more." Just then the whip caught her left forearm leaving another red mark. "If you want me to stop, you must act like a lady. Such foul language only upsets me." The man whipped her several more times before walking closer to her.

"Would you like more?" he asked.

"Please. No more," she said in tears.

"Very well then. Maybe we have cured you of that awful trashy mouth? Let's hope so anyway."

He started to slowly caress her legs. His touch was gentle and after the whipping, Andrea practically invited it. The stranger's hand made its way up to the inside of her thigh, kneading and soothing.

"How does this feel?" he asked.

"I bet it feels amazing doesn't it? Most women I touch beg for more if I stop. Will you beg for more?"

"I only beg you to please find it in your heart to let me go."

"I don't see that happening at this point in time. If you are a good girl I might let you go when I m through with you, but for now you are mine."

Andrea felt the stranger's hand brush against the folds of her vagina. She inhaled sharply. He took his index finger, wet it with his mouth, and put it directly on her clitoris, moving it about in small slow circles.

"I can tell just by the way you are moving that this is very stimulating. My guess is you are already wishing my cock were as deep inside your pussy as it could possibly go? Hmm? Am I correct?"

"I don't want to have sex with you. Not now - not ever. And when you stick it in me, I am going to just lay here and pretend I am dead."

"Think what you want, but when it comes down to the deed, I believe you'll be the one asking me not to stop. You have such lovely hips, and your arms are magnificent. Do you workout?"

"Yes."

"It really shows. I bet you like to go to the gym and show off your ass don't you?"

"No."

"I think you are telling me a lie. You know how I feel about ladies who like to tell fibs?"

"No, I don't like to show off my ass. I am telling you the truth."

The stranger stepped over to the wall and pulled down a flogger. He walked back over and slapped it across her stomach several times. Andrea started to produce tears once again.

"I'm sorry. I was lying. I like to show my ass off at the gym." Andrea murmured

"That's better isn't it? Doesn't it make you feel marvelous when you tell the truth?

"Yes."

"Tell me about the last man with which you slept. Was he good in bed or was he just a fuck?"

"The last man was my husband Michael."

"Are you lying to me again?"

"No. It was my husband."

"Why do you insist on deceiving me? I am starting to become rather angry with you my dear.

"I am not lying to you. I swear it."

The stranger slapped her across the thighs several times. Much harder than he did previously. He absolutely enjoyed smacking a woman when she needed an adjustment. To the stranger, women were simply put on earth to serve men in every capacity. They were good for cleaning, cooking, producing offspring, and fucking. Fucking was the highest on his list of priorities.

"Quit crying you little whore. If you tell me the truth then I will stop the pain."

"Please stop. I can't handle this."

"Then let the truth come out of that pretty little mouth of yours."

It took Andrea a moment to catch her breath and to gain control of her tears. She began to tell the stranger what he wanted to hear making her feel very humiliated.

"The last man I was with was Thomas."

"Thomas? Now who is Thomas?"

"He's someone I work with at the firm."

"Does your husband know about this chap named Thomas or does he think that his so called loving wife is dedicated to your eternal marriage?"

"He doesn't know."

"Isn't that something? Athough, I bet you feel like a million bucks now that you let the truth out? Who else have you been with since you were married?"

"No one."

"Gee, I think I am hearing more garbage again. Shall I show you what it feels like to be smacked with a flogger across the breasts?"

"No. Please don't."

"Who else have you fucked since you stood before God and took an oath of lasting love and commitment?"

"There were several others."

"I see. I am dealing with a married whore?"

"I am not a whore."

"Shut up you sniveling little whore. I think it's time to add another notch to your bedpost."

The stranger stepped behind Andrea and took a blindfold off of the wall. As he started to put it around her head, she moved back and forth making his efforts difficult. He slapped her across the face and told her that he would put a knife in her heart if she didn't cooperate like a good little slut. She immediately complied and he successfully blindfolded her with a fur lined leopard spotted bandana.

"What are going to do to me?" Andrea asked.

"I am going to give you what you want. What every married whore wants." The stranger smirked

Andrea felt his hand on her legs again and this time he was rougher. Then he stopped. Several minutes went by and he did not make a sound. "What is he doing?" she thought. Then she felt a wet, cold sensation on her pussy. She knew right away that it was lubrication. She began recalling the time she had gone out with her girlfriends to a bar where she met a gentleman named Andrew. Michel had been out of town at a convention. After what seemed like hours of dancing, he took her to his place for a wild night of sex. The first thing he did was tie her up and blindfolded her. No foreplay was needed, she was ready and willing. Andrew squirted lubricant all over her vagina and immediately shoved his cock inside of her. This was not the same situation though and he was terrified of what this strange man was going to do to her.

"I want you to relax," the strange said.

Andrea felt the man spread her pussy lips and started to push something inside her. It felt very large and started hurting immediately.

"Oh God. What are you doing? It hurts." she whimpered.

"Don't worry my lady. This is just a fun loving toy that I recently purchased, but it just happens to be a little on the large side. It will only hurt as long as you fight it.

The pain was very excruciating to Andrea, but once it was inside her it started to feel much better. Painful sex was not something that belonged on Andrea's pleasure list. Andrew had tied her up and used plenty of lubricant, but his manhood was just too large. It hurt like hell, but because she was drunk she was able to deal with the pain that came with the pleasure. She much preferred a man with a cock that fit in her like a hand in a glove.

"I think it's time for the next size up. What do you think whore?"

"Please stop hurting me. I can't stand it anymore. Just let me go."

Andrea was trying her best not to become stimulated, but her body thought otherwise. Even though it was painful at first, she liked the feeling of being stretched out. It was the feeling of being full that made her want to be fucked. She then felt the man pull the labias to the side again.

"Please be careful," she said. "Just don't hurt me badly."

"I see the whore is starting to give in a little. Let's try this one on for size."

The stranger started to work in a larger dildo. It would take a lot of work, but he knew she would love it once it was all the way in. The last woman loved it so much she had orgasm after orgasm, which he had never seen before. She nearly passed out from the shock waves. After she came to she was begging for more.

Andrea was whimpering and when he started to push the big tool inside her she screamed loud. It hurt like hell and she was begging him to stop, but really what she wanted most was to feel the whole thing inside her. It was a game of a sort; to see if she could really take it all. As she was screaming, the stranger took out his flogger and slapped it across her breasts. She screamed even louder. He slapped several more times and before he was finished. The dildo was all the way inside her pussy. She stopped screaming and he stopped slapping her breasts.

"There. Doesn't that feel better now?" he asked with a big smile.

"Yes. It feels incredible."

"Would you like me to take it out or would you rather I keep it there and fuck you with it for a while?"

"Please don't stop. I have never..."

Just then an orgasm hit her like a speeding train. It sent wave after wave through her body. The intensity was such that she felt like she would explode, literally.

The stranger pulled the dildo out and smacked her vagina with his flogger. Then her breasts were the next target and back to her vagina.

"Tell me how bad you want my cock. How bad do you want me to shove my cock in you."

"Please fuck me. I need you inside me now."

"That doesn't sound very convincing to me. Maybe I should shove this dildo in your ass. How far do you think your asshole will stretch?"

"If you don't fuck me I am going to die. I need you to fuck me long and hard and don't ever stop. Now get up here and fuck me!"

He loved this. He knew he would break her down, but he didn't think it would come this quickly. He pulled his cock from behind the codpiece and placed it in front of her mouth.

"I want you to open you mouth and suck on my cock like you have a deadly disease and it's the cure. Do you understand?"

Before he finished the sentence, she had opened her mouth and taken hold of his cock with her lips. She could smell his masculinity and his taste was very different from all of the other men with which she had been. She wanted him badly.

The stranger decided it was time to take her blindfold off. When he did, she looked at him with adoration and lust that made him smile from ear to ear. She had a hard time sucking his cock while her head was turned, but she managed to take in the whole thing. She was nearly proud of herself considering he was just above average. As she sucked he flogged her legs and breasts. She merely whimpered and kept on with her duty. Just before he was ready to come in her mouth, he pulled out.

"It's time for you to feel what a real fuck is like. Are you ready for it?"

"I am so ready. I want nothing more than to know what your cock feels like moving in and out of me."

He was sure she was about to say pussy, which would have been more pleasurable whipping. He climbed on top of the contraption and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down the slit of her pussy. She tried desperately to move down so his cock would slide in her, but the shackles were preventing such pleasure. The teasing continued for several minutes as he made her beg more and more for his pride and joy. Just when she was about to ask for it again, he slammed it inside of her until they were pelvis to pelvis. The result was an immediate orgasm that may or may not have busted his eardrums. His ears were ringing nonetheless, but he had to continue doing his duty. He pumped in and out of her vigorously for several minutes and then slowed to a snail's pace. She wanted him to speed up but he stayed very slow and rhythmic.

"Who are you?" she said. "Why am I here with you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am," he said as sweat was dripping from his mask onto her face

Just then he sped up and fucked her as hard as he could. Slamming into her rapidly and fucking her with all of his might. Andrea was in orgasm heaven.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder. Harder!"

"You asked for it now you slut."

He pounded her pussy until there was barely any lubricant from her body or from the bottle with which he had poured on her earlier. He felt his scrotum start to tighten and that familiar feeling you get when you are about to come. There was no turning back. He came and she came at the same time. Both were grunting like animals in the jungle fighting over a piece of meat. He pulled out half way through his orgasm and scooted up to her face quickly. He then sank his cock into her mouth and let the rest flow out. She swallowed every bit of it.

"You like the taste don't you? Every whore likes the taste and they always come back for more." Andrea didn't say a word with his cock in her mouth. She just approved with a nod.

The stranger jumped off the table and put on a pair of leather pants and a shirt.

"I believe my job is done here. It's time for you to leave."

"I can't leave unless you untie me," she said with a bright smile.

"I'll untie when the time is right."

He pulled something out of a bag and started fumbling around, but Andrea couldn't tell what he was doing. He turned around quickly and shoved a piece of cloth across her mouth. She fought to struggle free, but the chloroform was too quick for her.

Andrea woke up stark naked as well as disoriented and dehydrated. She appeared to be at a hotel, but she wasn't sure where. She looked out the window and recognized the coffee shop across the street. She was still in her hometown and at the Double Tree Suites hotel. She looks across the room and noticed an envelope sitting on the other double bed. She quickly went over to it, tore it open and unfolded a letter.

Dear Andrea,

I hope you enjoyed the adventures I arranged for you last night? I know about your extra marital affairs since one of your friends was kind enough to tell about them. I only heard about three, but I understand there's more? Anyway, she said there were more, but unfortunately didn't know the details. So I thought it would be kind of interesting to make arrangements for you to have some fun which would allow me to video tape the whole thing. Isn't this great? My guess is that your heart is beating rapidly and you're saying to yourself that this can't be happening, but it is. I assure you it is. So here's what we need to decide. Either we divorce and I get everything including half of your retirement plan or we can stay together? If we stay together there is a catch. Our relationship will be an open one. When we are going to be with someone else, the other one must be present and they also must agree to the situation. If you decide to stray when I am not there to witness the excitement and games then the whole deal is off and I get everything including alimony, etc. If you agree to stay together then you must sign the contract I have prepared. You'll find it attached to this letter.

12