Stranger

Story Info
Bondage: a sensual introduction by a stranger.
3.1k words
4.28
23.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelina
angelina
2 Followers

He called again last night. He told me that in the morning there would be a box on my porch that I was to get it inside the house, place it in my bedroom, and leave it there, unopened. He would be calling again tomorrow night.

Then he had me turn out all the lights and get in bed, snuggled in safely under the down comforter as he told me one last story. Of a man who finally has to hold the woman of his dreams. Of how he held her tenderly, and tasted her lips as if they were made of the finest and rarest of wine. Of how he stroked her to ease the fear that caused her heart to beat in triple time within her chest. Then, just as I drifted off to sleep I remember hearing the phone hang up.

Tonight as I sit here remembering his words of last night I look out the window at the beautiful sunset as it sets over the mountains in the distance. I remember bits and pieces of the conversations He and I have had over the last year and understand that all this time has been leading up to now. I was certainly tired of being alone. I admit that. However, this was just so strange. As I lifted the coffee cup to my lips to take a sip, I noticed the trembling of my hands…. every nerve in my body was drawing tight.

There was no question he knew who I was, and I had long ago stopped asking him how he knew me, and from where. He called me once or twice a week, every week for over a year now. I had not really felt afraid of him, not in a long time. Just a little uneasy after talking to him. I mean, its almost like we had developed a sort of relationship if that is possible from just talking to each other…yet I knew nothing of him. He seemed to always touch on something I was feeling inside during his calls. Our conversations encompassed many topics sometimes it was all sexual, and at other times it was just easy conversations. I began to listen to the things he said to me. I found that he found his way into my dreams…this faceless apparition that haunted me over the phone lines. I began to dream of the stories he would weave for me during the late night calls.

His stories held my attention. I didn't really understand why such tales held such appeal to him, and more than that I didn't understand why I listened to them with such rapt attention because they frightened me at times, yet eventually became so very erotic to me. Overtime they came to sound romantic, and desirable. They were erotic tales of bondage, and sadomasochism. The stories were of women, enslaved by strong seemingly cruel men. Why would any self-respecting woman want it? His answer. "It is stepping back to that time her heart belongs to. It is where she longs to be. In addition, if it was not right for her, there is no way she could be held there. It is that place where her heart beats most true…in service.

I got the idea the woman is his story was always the same in his mind. I once asked him what she looked like…he described her as a small woman with a beautiful breasts far to large for her frame. With short auburn hair, and piercing eyes that made you never want to look away…"One as beautiful as you." He would say.

That always made my heart skip a beat and sometimes when he said this I would hang up the phone, or I would ask him why he kept calling me…what did he want? His answer was always the same "You have a beautiful heart." Tonight, as I sit here thinking watching the beautiful sunset in the distance, I think of only him. It is rather silly, perhaps even dangerous, as I knew nothing of him. I did not even know his name, or where he was from. All I knew of his was his voice, and his stories. The phone rang startling me from my thoughts. I knew before I picked it up that it was him. I picked it up with a knot of apprehension in my throat and seemed to whisper, "Hello."

"You are to go into your bedroom and undress. Slip the blind fold over your beautiful eyes, and then take the metal cuffs I sent to you and put the first one on your wrist, lace the chain around one of the bars on your headboard and then clip the cuff onto the other wrist and relax there on your back as you await me…"I am afraid", I whispered to him with tears in my eyes. "I knew," he said to me. Then he hung up the phone. I had now way of knowing how close he was, or how long he would be in getting to me. I thought of calling the police, but something in my gut said not to. I got up, went to my bedroom, and undressed. I slipped the soft silky blindfold over my eyes just before I snapped the first cuff loosely on my antique iron headboard. With a choked sob, I snapped the other cuff into place. With snapping of the second cuff on my wrist, securing my body helplessly to my bed, I knew that I was about to say goodbye to something….

I prayed it was not my life. I prayed that my intuition was right, and I was in no danger. I lay the waiting silently, chewing on my bottom lip trying not to cry as I shivered like a young lamb at the alter.

I thought I heard him breathing. I whimpered. "I am here with now…finally. After so long of waiting, of wanting…here we are. "He whispered to me. I swallowed hard unable to make a sound. " I am watching you…how your beautiful breasts quiver as your body shivers. You fear me and I understand…but soon you will understand there is nothing to fear but yourself. "He touched me. I felt his hand as it followed the path of my ribcage, but he didn't touch my breast. I still made not one sound. His hand caressed over my belly, and my thigh all the way down to my left foot, where he slipped something around my ankle, and then almost as quickly, my right ankle. His touch…was so gentle, his voice so kind ands soft as he asked, "Are you O.K.?"

I nodded my head. One by one, my ankles were secured to the comers of the bed. I felt my pussy come to life as I pulled my legs gently and felt his straps pull back. He said softly, low. "You are so beautiful". He put his hand in the center of my chest, and whispered, "I feel it."

I swallowed hard once again and asked in barely more than a horses whisper, "You feel what?" His answer was slow coming, "The beating of your slave heart" I choked back a sob and began to struggle. Terror shortly gripping me…. words that terrified me, words that I didn't want to hear. Not here, not now…not tied…not so helpless. I could hardly breathe. I felt the weight of his body as he lay atop me. His hands gripping my head with them as he put his lips to my ear, "Shhhhh…. you are safe. Shhhhh." He stroked my hair as he lay there atop me his touch meant only to calm me. I could smell him, an aftershave I couldn't put a name to. My heart was still pounding inside me, but the terror slowly subsided.

It was the softest touches, when his lips met mine. It was hard to breath with him lying atop me as he was. My lips were partly opened, and he kissed first the top, then the bottom. His fingers stroked at the sides of my head as he still held my face within his hands. Ever slowly, his hands moved from my face and traveled up each arm until they were feeling and exploring my cuffed hands above my head. As he caressed me his kiss became deeper with his tongue moving into my mouth, exploring. The tension seemed to leave my body then.

He pulled his lips from mine, and he kissed my cheeks He spoke to me in words so soft and sweet…he told me of how I smelled just as sweet as he knew I would, of how soft and smooth my skin was. I felt his fingers in my hair as he pulled me head back gently and kissed my bare neck. He moaned then, that deep masculine sound caused butterflies to flutter in my tummy, and my clit responded. He held my head there, firmly as he pushed his groin into me, the firmness of his cock pressing right against my clitoris was undeniable. I could not lie still…I pushed back…desire becoming my focus.

He groaned and massages himself against my bare pussy for the longest time. My hips began pumping under him, even as I did it I felt humiliated at the way my body responded so wantonly. "Oh god" I whispered. The first little spasm caught me off guard and my body twitched in sweet rapturous spasms as I orgasm. "Oh yes sweet baby…. gimme your cum…give it all to me." His breathing had picked up and his masculine sounds of encouragement mixed beautifully with my soft whimper.

In disbelief I lay, they're beneath him. I had never been able to orgasm for a man before, never. Not even with oral sex had I ever cum in response to the touch of a man. I could not believe it. He stood up, leaving me to writhe there on the bed in his ties. The metal of the cuffs were biting into my wrists. One by one he opened them and replaced them with soft fleece lined leather cuffs, telling me how this will make me more comfortable. He helped me to stand beside the bed, and tied my hands over my head. Now, I was standing and I didn't know where he was.

Softly I spoke, "where are you?" He answered me immediately, "I am here in front of you, watching you. You are a beautiful woman. He came closer to me and I felt his breath on my face just before I felt his lips against mine again, how I loved the feel of his lips. He kissed me passionately before pulling back leaving me to want more and strain forward toward him. "Such a greedy girl. There will be plenty of time to kiss me. For now, I want to see you, turn for me slowly and let me see your body."

I began to turn for him, my steps small and unhurried. My breath anything but relaxed. I had never been tied before. The tension it created in my chest made it hard to breath with my hands over my head but never once did I think to ask him to untie me. Some how I liked being there for him, exactly as he wanted me. I could feel him watching me, just as he whispered. "Stop". I froze where I was. His hands caressed the sides of my breast. He pushed them together and teased my nipples with his thumbs. At first, his touch there caused me to jerk as if I had been shocked. I started quivering again as my nipples puckered into hard little pebbles of flesh.

"You like that don't you? All I could do was whimper; I couldn't find a voice to respond with. He captured my left nipple in his mouth and sucked softly. I walked into him, my body hungry and responding to the sexual fire, he was building inside me. "Oh yoyos, "I whispered. "I can smell you", he said to me as he rolled my nipples in his fingers. "I can smell your desire. You have a lovely scent of need sweet lady. I do not know how long I will be able to resist. Ask me to pinch your nipple…I want to hear you ask me to please pinch your tender nipple".

The sound of his voice made me wild. I wanted to feel so much more. His touch was consuming me. I wanted to give him what he wanted, what he needed. With a choked sob I whispered, "Please pinch it". He moaned low as he squeezed my nipple and pulled causing my tit to quiver on my chest. I gasped and moved. I walked into him pressing my lower body against him. Lips closed and my head back I tried to bravely bare the sharp pain he caused to shoot through my nipple. He suddenly released it. I cried out, I could not' handle the sudden throb. He buried his head against me chest and sucked it. Soothed it. I was gasping. Tears fell from my eyes causing the soft silky blindfold to become wet. I didn't think I could handle that kind of hurt anymore. However, I already knew I needed the touch of this man. I knew that before he came, I knew that…when I blinded myself and bound myself to the bed in preparation of him…I needed him.

He lifted his mouth form my breast and tenderly kissed my cheek where a tear had strayed. He put his arms around me and hugged me tightly to him. The feel and the smell of the colane covering his body aroused me. "You are a tender one little lass. Your training has just begun. It will be slow going but you will be able to take that and ten times Morin time. You will learn to crave it. You will beg me to hurt you…and in time, you will learn to love my pain and where I can take you. "I stood there against him with my hands secured over my head… tied there. He whispered to me. "I want to whip you". "I inhaled sharply as a sense of dread flooded through me I didn't think I could take being whipped, and I told him so. "It doesn't always have to hurt my love; will you trust me not to hurt you? Will you trust me to show you how it can feel beautiful without pain?" I didn't understand how and I was afraid, but I didn't want to tell him no, I nodded.

I heard him as he rummaged through his bags. I heard plastic rattling…then chain. I heard Zippers opening, closing, and lids snapping. He came back to me and I felt him pull my arms tighter over my head tightening my torso. Stretching me. Next, I felt him press his sweet lips to each of my nipples. The music of Enigma floated through the air. He let the tails of his floggers caress me. Gently dragging them up and down my body. I felt tingles ripple up and down my spine as the tips caressed me. "Are you ready?" I clenched my bound hands into tiny fist as if to hold on land shock my head yes.

The first blow was across y shoulders. No pain, only a thud. Soon after the first came the second, and on and on. He whipped me with two floggers at the same time. Alternating left and right up and down. He stroked the back of my thighs, and my ass and around my hips to the front of my legs, my tummy, and my breasts. Not one time did it hurt? I found myself drifting as I stood there drifting to the beat of Enigma in the background. I felt so relaxed I floated. I felt safe. I felt beautiful and not alone. My body went on and on. I didn't even realize it had stopped when it did. I was tingling all over with unusual sensation. I came back to him when he stepped to the front of me, and kissed my lips softly. His hands caressed me all over. I felt them run gently up the front of my thighs and then between them. I felt the leather covering his finger as he used the very tip to separate my pussy lips, and gently rub my clit. He stood with his body against mine and pressed my head against him, speaking soft words to me. I can't understand I thought…I heard him but I couldn't understand what he said to me.

His fingers expertly stroked against my clit until it was as I was connected to a string and hew gently reeling it closer and closer…when I whimpered and bucked the rhythm didn't change…slow and steady. I heard myself as if from a distance cry out…the cry sounded so anguished, almost angry and it matched the furious bucking of my hips as his fingers caused my body to get lost in the exquisite contractions of release. He held my head to his chest as his fingers continued…tapering…until his touch there disappeared. When he released me, took me to the bed to lie down, and positioned me on my stomach. He lay beside me and held me as slowly my breathing returned to normal. He swept the damp hair clinging to my face away. I lay there so very still, so very aware of him.

I felt his lips kiss my cheek. "How do you feel?" he whispered to me. "Alive," I whispered back. He laughed softly. "Would you like to see me now?" I smiled and nodded in response to his question. He moved to pull the blindfold from my eyes saying. "Keep your eyes closed for a moment, open them when I tell you to, roll over on your side and face me. "I turned as he instructed me to, lying on my side. "You may open your eyes now."

Slowly, I opened them. There looking back at me were the kindest eyes of brown I had ever seen and I caught my breath. I studied his face, his lips. I guess I smiled cause he smiled back at me. He began to speak. "There is so much more for you. I have so much to offer you…and you have the heart I seek. I have felt you from a far for over a year now. I have had the chance to feel you with my body, my hands, my heart…and I know what I already knew to be true…you are the chosen one.

angelina
angelina
2 Followers