Stranger at My Window

Story Info
How I spent my day off.
1.1k words
4.27
23.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my day off and I couldn't sleep in, so I had taken a shower, not bothering to get dressed after. I didn't have any plans that day but to do absolutely nothing. I wrapped a bed sheet around my chest like a strapless dress and planted myself on my couch for a day of TV and relaxation. Around 9:00 I got up from the couch to make something to eat, walking by my open curtains to get to the kitchen. I didn't worry about being seen because I knew most of my neighbors would be at work, and I had my sheet wrapped around me so it's not like I was flashing anyone.

As I walked to my kitchen I glanced out of my window and saw a man walk by. My window faces the courtyard so I assumed he was there to visit one of my neighbors. He was in the late 30s, scruffy mustache and longish brown hair. Not to sound judgmental, but he was a skinny white trash looking guy, and not very attractive with his hook of a nose and unkempt looking clothes. He happened to look in as I looked out, and did a double take when he saw what I was -- or wasn't -- wearing. Still, I was covered, so I didn't worry -- until I saw that he had stopped in his tracks and took a longer look at me, taking in my shape through the bed sheet. I felt like he could see my naked body even though I knew full well that I was covered. And to my surprise, it turned me on.

He continued to stare at me and I stared back. Not knowing what possessed me, I ran my hand up my side and over my breast, cupping it before pulling my sheet down to expose my right tit. I stuck my finger in my mouth, coating it with saliva and tracing my wet finger around my nipple and flicking it with my thumb. He was mesmerized, unable to take his eyes off my hand as I tweaked my nipple, making it hard like a little bullet. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but the wetness growing between my legs was beyond my control.

I moved my hand down and into the folds of my sheet, dipping my finger into my snatch and bringing it up to my mouth to taste. Suddenly I knew what I wanted. I turned around and went to my front door and unlocked it, then came back to where he was waiting for me to continue my show. I pulled my sheet open at the legs and lifted one foot to rest on the rung of the barstool next to me. The move exposed my wet pussy to the man at the window. I watched him watch my hand make its way down to my clit, running two fingers over the juicy wetness of my lips then concentrating on my hard little nub. Shocks of pleasure ran up my pelvis and down my inner thighs as I rubbed my pussy. My eyes had closed and my back was arched...knowing I was being watched added to my excitement. I opened my eyes and he was hypnotized by my moving hand. His hand had moved to the front of his jeans, rubbing his cock through his pants. I watched the bulge in his pants grow longer and thicker. He looked into my eyes then, and before I could change my mind, I pointed to the direction of my unlocked apartment door. I didn't have to tell him twice.

My eyes closed again as I concentrated on rubbing my pussy. I heard my door open, and with a few quick strides I could feel him behind me, pulling my sheet off and replacing my hand at my pussy with his. Feeling him fully clothed behind me was sexy. His cock was trying to burst through his jeans and I could feel him rub his pelvis against my ass cheeks. I pressed back against him, and his other hand moved between us to unzip his pants and pull them down over his hips. He then hooked both hands on my hips and pulled me back so I was slightly bent over. Guiding his cock to my lips, he rubbed the engorged head once over my slit before thrusting fully into me with one push. He was big; thicker that what his skinny frame had led me expect. In that position he was going in deeply, pounding into my cervix with each thrust. He was grunting with exertion and I slammed back against him as he pushed into me. I could feel my orgasm building and started to move faster. He felt my rhythm change and matched it, and I could hear his breathes come shorter and knew he would come soon too. Suddenly I exploded, and I swear I thought I saw stars as the pleasure-pain wracked through my body. My legs buckled and I stumbled, making him slip out of me. I went with the fall and turned around, taking him in my mouth just as the first spurt shot from his dick. It hit the inside of my mouth and I swallowed the entire load as he grabbed my head and fucked his cum down my throat.

I looked up and he was still fully clothed, pants around his thighs. He grinned at me and sank to his knees. I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he gently pushed me back until I was laying on my carpet. He moved between my legs and licked my pussy clean of my juices, moaning into my snatch like a starving man eating his first meal in days. He kissed his way up to my tits, giving each one plenty of attention while stuffing first one, two, then three fingers into my pussy. I writhed and bucked against his hand and his head moved back down between my thighs, licking my clit until I exploded again. I pulled his head hard into me, not letting him go until the throbbing between my legs subsided. I was completely spent. I let go of his head and he sat up, looking at my naked and thoroughly fucked body. He stood up, zipped up his pants then held out a hand to help me up. He had picked up my sheet which he wrapped around me like it was before. Then he turned around and walked out my front door. I never got his name, never said a word to him and never saw him again.

Author's Note: This was a dream I had this morning, with some embellishments of course. Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated.