Stranger at the Bar

Story Info
Rachel finds herself with a stranger from the bar.
2.3k words
4.45
16.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the bar and plop myself down on the bar stool, grumbling about my sister. How dare she do this to me, we both agreed that we would talk this over with Dad before we moved Mom. I look up and see the bartender and order a glass of white wine. As I continue to mumble about my sister I see a guy looking at me from across the bar, our eyes meet and I quickly look down, feeling embarrassed. I close my eyes to think, what am I going to do with my sister. I open my eyes and take a drink of my wine. I motion for the bartender to come over.

"Can you send the gentleman over there a drink, whatever he's drinking. Please and thank you."

I take another drink of my wine and look over, our eyes meet as he is severed the drink, and he softly smiles at me. Music starts playing and I turn around in my seat to watch the band and enjoy the music. I see someone walk past me and sit down next to me; I turn and see him sitting there. I make eye contact with him and I smile at him.

"Thank you for the drink," he said to me.

"You're welcome, I felt embarrassed for the way I acted when I came into the bar. Sorry you had to see that."

He smiles at me and I saw just how sexy he was. He had this look about him; I couldn't put my finger on it. The bartender came over to us to see how we were doing and he ordered us another drink.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was up with your mood as you came in?" he asked.

I laughed and started to tell him about the fight my sister and I had.

"You know I can't even remember what started the fight. It just happened and she called me a brat and I called her a slut and she took off on me."

He looked up at me and smiled again, "By the way I'm Paul." and he offered me his hand.

"I'm Rachel." I said as I shook his hand.

His hand was very nice and soft. Also rather large and firm I noticed as his hand warmly shook mine. I took a drink from my glass feeling the wine starting to go to my head. I feel myself loosen up, I scoot a tad closer to him, my hand brushing over his arm. He doesn't back away from me, I notice. I look up at the band and I feel his hand brush down my side and rest on my chair just centimeters away from me. My heart flutters in my chest. I place my leg on the rung of his chair, brushing against his. I feel like we are doing some sort of little dance as I'm trying to figure him out. I excuse myself to head to the lady's room, feeling the wine going through me. He looks up at me and smiles; as he smiles I notice something in his eyes. As I walk to the bathroom, I think about his eyes and what was he thinking. I finish up and start to walk out of the ladies room as I do, I feel arms wrapping around me and pulling me into a room, a closet I think. His lips are now on me and we are kissing, his hands are on my ass, squeezing it. I feel the cold concrete wall pressing into my back, his body pressing into mine. We break from the kiss and I look up into his eyes, see what I saw before but much stronger, some sort of wicked passion. He turns me around and tells me to stand there with my hands pressed against the wall above my head. It makes me think that he's going to frisk me.

He leans into me and whispers in my ear, "You have been a very naughty girl, Rachel and need to be punished for it."

Before I can even process his words...SMACK. I was lifted up onto my toes. What the hell was that my brain fires off? Did he just spank me? His hand is now rubbing my ass, should I say something...SMACK...air escaped my lips. My brain is not sure what to do or think, my head falls back, eyes closed. I feel something awaken in me, I whisper to Paul,

"Thank You Sir, may I have another."

I think I hear a faint chuckle from him, when all of a sudden...SMACK SMACK...I moan out. His hand is at the side of my thigh, sliding up, my skirt going with showing off my thigh high stockings. I feel his hand sliding when...SMACK...my body shudders. I'm starting to feel the heat and the sting on my ass. I roll my head forward and lean into the wall, feel the cool of the concrete on my forehead. His other hand is now on the other side of me, sliding up. My skirt is half covering my ass and showing off my red and black lacy boy shorts. I'm sure there is red showing behind those shorts. My skirt is now all the way up... SMACK...I tremble. My heart is racing, head is spinning. I take one hand off the wall and reach behind me, trying to find the top of his pants. I find his belt and start to unbuckle it, I hear him chuckle a bit more.

I hear him ask me, "What do you want?" I whisper to him, "I've been a really bad girl, Sir" as I get his belt unbuckled and start to pull it off his pants. He grabs my hand and pulls me back to him. I wince as my bottom brushes into him. I can feel his hardness press into me. He kisses my neck, then my ear, his arms wrap around me and I see that he has his belt in his hands. He looks at me and hands me a key card and tells me room 413 and to be there in ten minutes or else. He kisses me quickly and is gone. I stand there stunned. I start to pull my skirt down and can feel the heat from my ass. I lean against the cool wall for moment and then look at my watch. What did he say? Ten minutes? How long ago was that? I move, run my fingers through my hair and walk out of the closet making sure no one sees me. I head to the elevator and get in the car and press the 4 button. Thinking to myself, what am I doing? I don't know this man but he does excite me. I reach his door; I pause, take a deep breath and slide the key card into the lock, I hear the lock click and I open the door. He is standing in the middle of the room with that smile on his face and his belt in his hands. I step in and the door closes.

He motions me to come to him. I walk quietly over to him. I feel his arms wrap around me as he pulls me into the dark room, pushing me up against the wall. His lips are locked on mine, kissing me deeply, as his hands roaming around my body. I think to myself, thank goodness I wore my heels today, he's so tall and strong. He pulls away from me and I feel the belt around my waist pulling me with him. He's moving towards the bed and taking me with him. He's watching me with those deep eyes. He sits down on the bed and pulls me over his lap. I can feel his hardness pressing into me. I wish that I were on my knees sucking that cock of his. SMACK...that brings be back to my senses. I wince and my body tightens up. I think he feels me tense up and he starts rubbing my back with his other hand. It does feel good; I relax and squirm a bit in his lap, wanting to feel his hardness again. His hand goes to the back of my knee and starts sliding up my backside. I feel him on my thighs, brushing towards the inner part. Feeling his touch, my legs spread a tiny bit for him, giving him more room to work with. He's now at my cheeks, I quiver as he touches me there, knowing he still has his belt. He's moving slowly and runs his fingers up and down my two cheeks, sending shivers up my spine. I begin to moan out, feeling the palm of his hand on my ass.

"Stand up!" he says. "Strip off your clothes!"

I slide out of my skirt and place it on the back of the chair. I pull my shirt up over my head showing him that I wasn't wearing a bra; he smiles at me as he watches. He stands up from the bed and pulls me closer to him. I feel his muscular arms wrap around me and his hands grabs my lacy boy shorts, pulls them up. I can feel them sliding up between my wet lips and into my butt crack. He holds them there for a minute and thrusts them down my legs. I step out of them, as he leans in and licks and nips at my nipple. Before I know it, I'm back over his lap, his one arm holding me tightly against his lap. SMACK...I moan out loudly. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. I feel myself on the edge, my legs spread for him, and I feel his hand roaming between my legs brushing against my wetness. SMACK SMACK my body shudders, moaning out, feeling the burning desire inside. I feel Paul pick me up and carry me to the bed. He tosses me down, looking at me with those eyes. I try and study them, look deep into them. He reaches for my ankles and holds them tightly as he pulls me closer to the edge of the bed. He spreads my legs, I know he can feel the heat coming from my body and the desire. As he stares down at me, he starts to undo his pants.

My eyes won't leave his. His jeans are open, I know his cock is out, he pulls me closer, raising my ass off the bed. I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his hands moving to my hips, I can feel the head of his cock pressing against my wet pussy. He holds it there as I try to move, wanting his cock to slide in. I'm so wild with lust. I feel his hands grip hard just as he slams his cock deep inside. I scream out. I squeeze him harder with my legs, my fingers rip at the bed looking for something to dig into. He keeps slamming himself in and out. I'm fighting off another scream but not sure how long I will stay quiet. I use my legs and hold him close to me as he thrusts is cock into me, I reach up and pull him down onto me, my mouth finding his and kiss him passionately. His tongue parts my lips and dances with mine, I can feel his weight on me as his hand release it's firm grip on my hip, his cock pushing deeper inside. I bite his lower lip as an orgasm runs through my body. I shake uncontrollably and I feel his arms around me as moves himself to lay next to me on the bed.

I lay there, eyes closed, not sure if I open them that this will all be a dream or not. My heart is pounding in my chest. I can feel sweat all over my body. I'm not sure how much time has passed but I feel a hand lightly touching my skin, I almost jump but open my eyes and see Paul. Thinking this wasn't a dream, it was for real. He's smiling at me. I smile back. He grabs my hand and takes me into the bathroom. I lean against the sink, he spreads my legs with his as he places my hands on the counter. He tells me to keep looking in the mirror and not to look away. I can feel that he's hard again and rubbing his cock on my butt. He bends a little bit and I feel him slide down my butt and between my legs. I'm watching all of this in the mirror. He places a hand on my shoulder as his other hand is guiding his dick into me again. It slides in pressing deep in.

I can feel the counter pressing into my stomach. He moves his hand from my shoulder and grabs a fist full of hair. He pulls my head back as to make sure I am watching everything he's doing to me. He keeps sliding in and out, fucking me like there's no tomorrow. I feel him deep, rubbing over my g spot, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. My fingers are digging into the counter top. My eyes are locked with his, we both have animal lust in our eyes. I can feel his body tense up and know he will be exploding soon. He moans out and pulls my hair harder. His legs begin to shake and his head flies back, eyes closed. He releases his cum into me, I can feel the heat and wetness. He loosens his grip on my hair and lean into the counter, head resting on the top of the sink.