Stranger at the Bedroom Door

Story Info
He finds your door unlocked....
852 words
3.56
35.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers

Trying your front door, I find it unlocked. Easing myself in and heading for the kitchen I can hear you upstairs. Just to scare you I get a knife, nothing sharp but I want you to feel the cold steel.

As slowly as I can I make my way up the stairs. My timing is perfect, because as I look around the corner of your door I see you bent from the waist pulling up a very small thong. Standing there with my cock growing I remember why I'm there.

Quickly rushing into the bedroom I grab the back of your head. "DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE!" I yell as I pin you face first on the bed. You start to struggle but you stop when I slap your ass hard enough to leave a red hand print.

Leaning over your ear I whisper "Now I'm going to do what I want to you and you aren't going to fight me." You don't move until I touch your back with the knife. You flinch at the touch of the cold steel, but then start nodding yes.

"Get your hands between your legs." I commanded.

Once your hands are there I quickly pull out 3 quick ties. Putting one around each wrist and then connecting them with the third. "With your fingers so close to your cunt, you will be tempted to play with yourself. Well don't unless I tell you to. You do and I will punish you."

With that being said I stand up and take off my pants freeing the hardon I've had since I saw you bent over. Grabbing the back of your head again I turn it. You know I want to fuck your mouth but you refuse to open your mouth. I start to slap your face with my cock. You can feel some of my precum on your face. Finally you open your mouth and I put the head of my cock to the back of your throat. I'm surprised to feel your lips wrap around my cock as I fuck your mouth. This urges me on and I start fucking your mouth like it was your pussy. I can feel my balls slapping against your face. Drool is coming out of your mouth every time I pull out. The site of it is making my cock even harder, I can feel myself getting close to cumming.

Bringing myself to the bring I stop. Flipping you onto your back I search your night stand and find your toys. Pulling one out and ripping your thong off I tell you that I want to see you fuck yourself. Staring right into your eyes I lick your thong and put it in my pocket as I watch you start to slide the dildo into your cunt. Holding your legs up I get a better view of your cunt lips wrapped around the fake cock. Running my finger along the juices flowing out of you and coat my finger with it. I hear a moan escape your lips when my finger brushes against your asshole and a second later my finger is buried deep in your ass. I start fucking your ass in rhythm to you working your cunt. To get you closer to the edge I shock you with a second finger in your ass. I know you are on the brink by the sounds of the toy working in and out of your soaked cunt.

I stop you and have you on your knees again. I can see your ass is still stretched out from my fingers and I know what you want. You start fucking yourself again when I give you back the dildo, and while you do I put just a small amount of lube on my cock, I want you to feel my cock getting buried deep in your asshole. Not giving you any warning I grab your hips and ram my cock balls deep into your ass. You scream out, half in pleasure and half in pain. I notice you starting to thrust back, as I hold my cock in your ass I can feel the dildo in your cunt going in and out as fast as you can go.

That is when I feel your body start to shake. Crying out, your body falls flat as you start cumming. I give you a minute then roll you onto your back. You roll your eyes as I start fucking your ass then pulling out and start fucking your cunt. I can feel my balls start to tighten up, wanting to cum.

Pulling out of your soaking cunt I move up your body and putting my cock between your tits. Squeezing together your tits and rolling your nipples, I start tucking your tits. You stick your tongue out to lick the head and watching that and feeling your soft tongue on my head sends me over the edge. My cock starts pumping cum out all over your tits, neck face and mouth.

I collapse on the bed kissing you on the forehead.

"Happy Birthday Baby!"

ginslut
ginslut
6 Followers