Stranger Fucks a Cheating Fiancée

Story Info
Fiancée cheats on her man with a stranger in a foursome.
2.2k words
3.99
16.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few summers ago, one of my buddies texted me asking what I was doing tonight. I told him I was thinking of going out drinking or something, but that I had no real plans after work.

"Bro you have got to come with me! This smoking hot chick I fucked last week is texting me asking me to come over and bring a friend. She said her friend is there and horny as hell! Bro I need you to be my wingman!"

I replied "Bro, she better not be ugly!"

"Hell nah bro she is sexy as fuck!! I've seen her hanging around with Kara at the bar or around campus!"

"Alright, I'll come keep her company so you can fuck Kara. I'll be at your place in 10 min."

I got ready and headed over. I was a little bit hesitant as I was unsure about what tonight was going to be like. To be honest it had been a while since I fucked a random chick. In all honesty, it had been a while since id had sex and was really needing some. I was very excited!

As we got to the hotel room, the girls both opened the door standing there is some lacy lingerie.

"Fuck!" I whispered under my breath as I checked out both of the women. I instantly knew who Jennifer was. She had incredible dark eyes and lips that just drew me in! Her nervous smile was so fucking cute and contagious! She was absolutely beautiful!! Her jawline drew me down to her sexy neck! As I moved down her body, I saw she was just wearing her bra and panties with a silk robe. She has amazing tits and curves in all the right places! "Fuck she is sexy!" I think to myself.

Kara and Tyler were already all over each other making out and moving towards the living room.

As I stepped inside, I could feel the nervous energy coming from Jennifer. As she closed the door behind me, she grabbed my hand. I felt her hand trembling. I squeezed her hand to give her confidence as I smiled at her.

"Hey, I'm Mike. Look, there is no pressure if you just want to hang out while they fuck. That's cool with me." I tell her trying to make her feel less stressed.

"Thanks Mike. That means a lot." She says smiling at me. She leads me into the bedroom. She pushed me backwards with her body until I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

My hands were hovering next to her thighs as she stood in front of me. Her skin was so soft and warm. We could both hear the moans coming from Kara in the other room. Jennifer leaned down and kissed me. I felt her melt into the kiss. "Thank you for being patient with me... You have one chance to fuck me before I psychic myself out of it." She whispered between kisses.

I was not going to miss this opportunity to fuck such an incredibly sexy woman! I pulled her against me as I stripped off her robe. I saw she was wearing a black bra that just made her tits poop. My hands ran up her body and over her breasts. I could still feel her nervousness. I wrapped my hand around the back of her head and pulled her in for a seductive passionate kiss. I sucked on her lips and tongue. I bit her lip and whispered how fucking sexy she was. She wrapped her legs around my waist sitting in my lap.

I kiss and bite her neck as I moved down her chest. I could feel her transform into a slut right there! I wrapped her breasts in my hands and squeezed them. My thumbs wrapping under the bottom of the bra.

In one quick motion, I pulled her bra up, over her head and on the floor. I sucked her dark perky nipples into my mouth as I dragged my teeth over them. "Fuck baby, your tits are amazing!!" I sucked hard as I let out a loud moan. I could hear Tylor and Kara were already fucking.

I wasn't ready for that yet! I was enjoying this perfect creature that was on my lap! She was grinding her hips into my dick moaning as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. I sucked on her tits and made out with her for a few more minutes before I picked her up and threw her on her back.

Right then, Tyler and Kara came in the room and jumped on the bed. Both of them naked and breathing heavy. Kara got on her back next to Jennifer and Tyler climbed on top of her. She screamed out in pleasure as Tyler began fucking her. "Ohhh Jenn. How amazing is this?" she moans out.

Jennifer was too turned on to really reply. She was so focused on what I was doing to her to think of a reply. She watched as I kneeled down between her legs at the edge of the bed. My huge strong fingers gliding down her body and to the hem of her thong.

I stripped off her panties and saw a sexy smooth pussy! Her pussy was glistening with her excitement. I ran my fingers over her perfect pussy and then through her pussy lips. I quickly shoved a finger up into her. She was so wet and so turned on that she came instantly as I fingered her gspot! Her moans were some of the hottest sounds I'd ever heard.

Once Kara heard Jennifer orgasming, she started cumming on Tyler's cock.

I leaned down brushing my lips over her soaking wet pussy. "Ohhhh fuck! My fiancé never does this!" she whimpers. I slide my fingers deep in her pussy as I start to suck her clit. Her body was bucking and shaking hard. She moaned and screamed as she grabs my head and fucks my face through another orgams. "Fuck Jennifer your pussy is amazing!! Its so tight and so wet!! Fuck... It tastes so good! Cum for me again!!" I tell her as I finger and eat her.

I could feel her orgasm building again. She screamed out as and orgasm ripped through her body again!! "Please don't stop!" She begged looking at me. I winked at her with my lips and tongue deep in her cheating pussy. My face covered in her cum. I could feel her body longing for another orgasms. "Cum for me you beautiful cheating slut!" I tell her. Her body shuddered as she grabs the sheets in one hand and Kara's arm in the other. She arched her back, shoving her naked tits in the air moaning. That was the most powerful orgasms of the night!

I crawled up her perfect body and kissed her passionately! I could tell she never really gets fucked at home by her fiancé. She was so turned on and into everything I was doing to her. Jennifer had her legs spread out wanting me! I rubbed my cock through her pussy lips and against her clit as I whispered "Are you ready to be fucked by a real man you sexy slut." She shuddered underneath me and moaned "Please baby, fuck me!"

"I didn't bring any condoms" I tell her as I push just the tip of my cock in her pussy. Teasing her, seducing her into letting me taker her pussy raw.

Kara started to point out where she got the one Tyler was wearing, when Jennifer yelled "I don't care!" as she pulled me into her tight pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I yell, "Jennifer, your pussy is so tight! FUCK! that feels so good! You are the perfect dirty whore!"

I begin to fuck in and out of her! Her pussy grabbing me at every thrust! her moans and screams of pleasure were so hot! Her legs wrapped around my ass and legs pulling me in. Her arms wrapped around my chest pulling me into her tits. We made out as I fucked into her sweet tight pussy!

She moan out on each thrust! She had never felt a dick like mine or even been fucked like I was fucking her. "Fuck baby, your pussy is incredible! Your body is fucking fire" I moan between thrusts.

I knew I was getting close to cumming and Tylor was motioning that he wanted to fuck her. I pull out and Tylor quickly pulled Jennifer over to him and thrust inside her. She came almost instantly as he fucked her.

I flopped back into the floor panting. Kara climbs off the bed and we begin making out. My hands are roaming her body and grabbing her tits. She is so turned on that she starts humping my body. I lift her body off of mine in one quick lift landing her pussy right on my face. She moans out as she begins riding my lips. She grabs my hair and hunches over as an orgasm floods her body. She cries out in pleasure. She grabs Jennifer's hand and pulls her towards us.

While I was eating her out, I feel Jennifer straddle my waist and her pussy wrap around my dick. "Fucking hell" I moan out as Jennifer begins to ride my cock in reverse cowgirl. Her pussy is so tight and her body moved so effortlessly. I matched her rhythm as I fucked up into her.

I heard Tylor moan "Oh yes slut, suck my cock" as he stripped his condom off and began fucking her mouth.

I felt Jennifer start to cum on my cock as her body began to shake, she yelled out "Oh fuck I'm cumming, don't stop!"

That set Kara off who flooded my mouth and face with her cum. She came for a second time on my face.

Kara stood up and grabbed Tyler and pushed him on the bed. She climbed on top of him and began riding him.

Jennifer stood up and we moved to a purple velvet chair in the bedroom. I sat down and Jennifer climbed on my lap. We began making out as I groped her tits. As she began riding me, she arched her back giving me full access to her tits. I sucked on them hard. Leaving love marks all over them. She moaned out each time I did. She did not care that her fiancé might see it. She was so into my cock and what I was doing to her, she wanted more. She kept pulling my mouth to her nipples and moaning "Don't stop!" While she rode my cock.

"Jen your tits are amazing!" I moaned into them. "I'm not going to last much longer. Cum for me my whore! Cum on my dick like the sexy slut you are!"

Her body began to shudder again. I reached up and kissed her lips hard as she began to cum on my dick.

With her pussy cumming on my cock and her perfect body moving so sexually in front of me, I could not hold back. "Jen. I'm cumming!"

At that moment, she was experiencing one of her most powerful orgasms as she was riding my cock. "I don't care! Cum baby!" she screamed out as she felt my cock explode. She buried my cock as deep as she could. Her orgasm intensifying as my cum flooded her unprotected pussy.

I made out for several minutes after I had fucked my cum inside her. My arms pulling her whole body against mine. Her pussy wrapped around my dick holding my cum deep inside her. her perfect tits and hard nipples rubbing my chest, her arms and hands frantically grabbing me, and her beautiful face kissing mine.

It was too much, my cock was already about to cum again.

I quickly lifted her off my dick and on her knees. As I stood up, I said "You're just too pretty of a cheating slut for me to not to cum all over your face." as I stroked my cock and shot a huge load all over her face! I shot rope after rope of my hot cum on her mouth, face. I watch joy shoot across her face. I watch as some of my cum drips off her face and onto her tits.

She moaned the whole time and began wiping my cum off her face and licking it off her fingers. She was my whore that night!

Tyler and Kara finished fucking. Jennifer went up and laid next to Kara. Tyler and I gathered our things and we let ourselves out.

While we were down by our cars talking about what an amazing fuck that was, the girls just happened to drive by us. As they did, they began making out with each other. Fuck I wish we had stayed, we said to ourselves. "Bro you have got to get Kara to send me Jennifer's number. I want to fuck her again!" I said. "Bro you know she is engaged!" he replied

"Tyler, tell me that slut in there cares at all that she is engaged. Did you see the way she would cum on my dick or how she licked my cum off her fingers. Nah bro, I want to fuck her again! I need to fuck her again!"