Stranger in a Bar

Story Info
You have an intimate encounter in a bar.
1.9k words
4.37
40k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure why I stopped at that bar; it's not the sort of place I usually go. But there I was in a strange town on business, in the middle of the week, with little to do. I'm a people watcher, so I sat at the end of the bar so I could watch the locals. The place looked like a hangout for regulars. They are scattered about the place, and most of them seem oblivious to their surroundings, either involved in conversation, or trying to get drunk. I figured I'd have a couple of drinks and head back to the hotel.

That's when she walked in. She slipped in the door and walked to a table by the window, trying to go unnoticed. Most of the regulars continued to stare into their glasses. But I noticed her. She seemed out of place in that blue-collar joint. She was petite a little curvy, with a figure reminiscent of a 50's pin-up girl. She was no beauty queen, but she was attractive in a sophisticated sort of way. She was elegantly dressed in a business suit that pushed the boundaries of being a bit too revealing: short thigh length skirt, white blouse that showed her ample cleavage, a tailored blazer, and high heels that were a bit too tall. She wore her auburn hair long, but well coiffed, and accessorized her outfit with earrings, a gold chain and a few gold bangles. She had a look of confidence about her that just oozed sex appeal. I watched intently as she took her seat.

She sat down with her back to the window, facing the bar. Once seated, she quickly surveyed the room, as if looking for someone in particular. I momentarily caught her eye as she scanned pass me, and felt a bit embarrassed that she had seen me looking at her. It didn't seem to faze her. I continued to watch her as she picked up the menu and began to peruse it. Almost as if she knew I was staring at her, she gazed over the top of her menu right at me. All I could do was smile nervously and nod at her. She smiled back, and holding my attention, slowly and deliberately crossed her legs, allowing her skirt to ride up and expose her thigh.

At that point the waitress came over to take her order. She smiled at the waitress as she placed her order. It was such an infectious smile that I couldn't help but smile myself, and continued to watch her. When the waitress left with her order, the woman looked back at me again. Embarrassed at getting caught staring, I turned away quickly. But her allure was too much, and I kept looking back at her. At one point, after she had her drink, I actually caught her staring at me! We locked gazes for several seconds, until she smiled, and looked back down at her drink. I watched as she started to shift in her seat. Looking back up at me, she smiled as she quite obviously uncrossed and re-crossed her sexy legs, giving me a quick glimpse of the tops of her stockings and bright red panties. And had she opened her blouse one more button? I thought to myself that she was intentionally showing off to me now. I was smiling like the Cheshire Cat by now. She turned away from my stare, looking around the bar again. Turning back to me, she smiled once more, and winked at me! She then got up from her table and walked towards the restrooms.

I knew I wanted her. I got the sense she wanted me too. I mean, that surely was a non-verbal invitation to follow her. I left the money for my tab on the bar and followed her. I could smell the lingering scent of her perfume, which aroused me more. As I approached the hallway to the restrooms, I saw her enter the ladies room and close the door behind her. I waited to give her time to take care of herself, and to make sure no one was watching me. When she opened the door to exit, I slipped in, gently pushed her back, and shut the door and locked it behind me.

She was the first speak: "What do you think you're doing?" She asked, incredulously, but with a smirk.

"Shhh," I said as I put a finger over her full lips. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to me for a kiss.

She turned away saying, "I... I don't do this sort of..."

I interrupted her with another kiss. She half-heartedly tried to push me away, but I grabbed her wrists in my hands, lifting her arms above and behind her head as I pushed her back against bathroom wall. I returned to her, and this time she relaxed and accepted my probing tongue. Even so, I continue to hold her arms above her. She began returning the kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and biting my lower lip. I could sense her passion rising. I let go of her arms with one hand, holding them both up with the other one. As we continued to kiss deeply, I unbuttoned her blouse, happily revealing a front latched bra. Deftly unlatching it, I released her breasts and began to fondle them. They were firm and her nipples were hard, telling me she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I moved my mouth from lips down to those wonderful breasts. Letting go of her arms, I pulled open her blouse and brand pushed aside. I began licking and sucking on first one, then the other, squeezing them as I did. Occasionally I would gently bite her nipples. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me close.

"Harder!" she cried. "Bite them harder!" She moaned loudly as I complied.

As I continued my assault on her breasts, I reached a hand down to lift her skirt, sliding my hand up her thigh as I did. When I got to her panties, I pushed my hand into the waistband and cupped her mound in my hand. To my delight I felt her closely trimmed pubes and an already wet pussy. I began rubbing the outside of her pussy, teasing the outer labia, and using the thenar of my palm to put pressure on the hood. Occasionally I'd slip a finger into her inner labia to spread some wetness up towards her clit.

Still giving her breasts attention, I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy Next, with my fingers inside her, I began to rub her now swollen clit with my thumb. She started moaning as her knees began to buckle. Wrapping a free hand her waist to steady her, I went back to kissing her to help stifle her moans. I started sliding my fingers in and out, and rubbing her clit more aggressively. The increased pressure from my thumb sent her over the edge. She cried out into my mouth and flung her arms around my neck to steady herself as an orgasm overtook her body. She shook for what seems like minutes, finally pulling away from my hand and relaxing into my arms with a sigh. Her pussy was soaked.

I pulled away from her, and she slumped down to the floor. It seemed like the perfect time to get some pleasure for myself. Standing in front of her, I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and pushed them down to the floor. She looked up at my now rigid cock lustfully.

"Suck it!" I commanded her.

She shifted herself so she was kneeling in front of me, took my manhood in her hands, and begin stroking it. She stroked firmly but slowly. Leaning forward, she places one hand on my ass, lifted my cock with the other, and began to lick and suck my balls. She jerked my cock as she sucked each one in turn into her mouth. Drops of pre-cum begin forming on the tip of my cock, and with her continued stroking, dripped down my shaft onto her hand. Releasing my balls from her mouth, she licked the pre-cum off her hand, and then from the underside of my thick shaft. She slowly licked up the shaft to the head of my cock. Teasing me, she circled her tongue around the head, licking off each droplet of pre-cum that appeared. Finally she wrapped her lips around the head, and sucked my cock slowly into her mouth.

At first she just sucked on the head. After a short while she started sliding her lips further down my shaft, only to pull back to the head. Each time she took me deeper into her mouth, all the while continuing to stroke with her hand. I could feel my cock swelling even more and before long she was taking almost the entire length into her mouth. I could feel my cock just barely hitting the back of her mouth, then she would pull back. She continued to suck me in this manner for a few minutes, and then she pulled her mouth off my cock with a popping noise. Next she took a deep breath, and pushed her lips down my shaft until, once again, the head hit the back of her mouth. But this time she didn't pull back. Letting go of my shaft, she reached both hands around my ass, and pull me towards her. I felt my cock push past the back of her mouth, then slip down her throat until her nose was pushing into my pubic hair.

This was too much! I grabbed her head in my hands and started fucking her mouth. In and out, In and out; each time pushing my cock hard down her throat gagging her every so often. With each forward thrust she dug her fingers into my ass cheeks and pull me toward her. Finally, I couldn't hold back, and with a grunt and a final thrust, I unloaded my swollen balls, shooting my hot cum deep into her throat. She tried to swallow it all, but it was too much, and she had to pull back. I looked down to see the excess spill out the side of her mouth. Damn, that looked so fucking HOT! I pulled out as she swallowed the last of my cum and cleaned the rest off her chin with her fingers and tongue.

I wanted more of her, but didn't want to occupy the restroom much longer. Odds were we'd surely get caught if we stayed any longer. I pulled her to her feet and reached down to pull up my pants. As I redressed, she cleaned herself up at the sink. I slipped out the door as she was straightening her attire. I went back to the bar to order another drink and something to eat. She came out shortly thereafter, walked back to her table, left some cash for her tab, and started to leave. Before she exited the door, she turned back and came to where I was sitting. Without a word, she took a pen from her handbag, and wrote something on a napkin, folded it, slid it under my glass, and walked out.

Once she was gone, I opened the napkin to see what she wrote:

*Delia*

*Westin Rm 508*

*11pm Door will be unlocked*