Stranger in a Vegas Bar

Story Info
In Vegas for business, she finds release in the hotel bar.
1.5k words
4.5
26.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am visiting Vegas for some client work. I decided to stay an extra few days to have some fun. I thought I would see a show or something like that. By the time I finished work, most of the shows were over. I decided to head to my room, change and go do some gambling. I put on a sexy dress with high heels that was supposed to be a surprise for a certain someone, but that someone left me before he could see it. Tonight I wanted to wear it because I paid for it and I look damn good in it. Plus it wasn't exactly the outfit I could wear back home. Just a little too slutty, but perfect for Vegas.

I spent the next few hours gambling and drinking. Many men checked me out, some bought me drinks and some even propositioned me. I am pretty sure that last one thought I was a hooker. I was loving all that attention, but I was also getting tired. I was trying to find my out of the hotel but I got pretty lost. Then I saw a hotel bar way off from all the action. It looked like only high end guests could know where this was. The entry way was a little hidden but I could see the gleaming wood of a bar. I headed in.

It was just me and the bartender at first. A nice looking man, but not really my type. I walked to the end of the bar and sat with my back to the bathrooms and my eyes on the door. I wanted to watch people come in. The bartender took my order - a dirty dirty dirty martini. He grinned and asked "Just how dirty do you want it?"

"Porn star dirty" I responded. He delivered a very tasty cocktail.

I sipped my martini and tried to count my chips. As a man walked in, I looked up and took in a business man. Suited up and attractive. He looked around the bar and be-lined for my spot. He pointed to a seat two down from mine and asked "Is it okay if I sit here?"

"Of course, its a free country"

He ordered something that came in a rock glass with ice. He turned and looked into my eyes and said "You are quite ravishing. I hope your alone..."

"I am" I responded. From there we proceeded to talk through the next two drinks. He was in town for business as was I. He did not mention if he was married or single and he didn't ask me either.

We were getting quite personal and eventually he moved to the chair next to me. With his body pressed against mine along with the drinks, it was all having an effect on me. He never came out and openly touched me, but it was little stray brushes here and there. I could feel myself responding. Then he said he needed to go to the bathroom and whispered in my ear "Don't you leave while I am gone, do you hear me?"

Suddenly my body was on fire. I could not even respond except to nod. While he was gone, it was all I could do to keep myself from turning and watching for him. I didn't want him to know his affect on me. I could feel him against my back.

He whispered "Lose the chair".

I got up and moved the chair away without shifting my body. He then pressed his whole body against me while I leaned against the bar facing the bartender. Now I could really feel him. His hard cock pressed against my ass. He was rubbing it on me. "Look what you have done to me".

He grabbed my hand and pulled it back over the pants that covered his cock. I tried to hold onto it or fondle it, but he quickly put my hand back on the bar.

"You like that? You like teasing a man? You are a very naughty girl, aren't you?" he whispered as his hands roamed my stomach and he continued rubbing himself on my ass. I leaned into him understanding I could not stop this, I didn't want to stop this.

He finally found a way into my dress putting his cold hands into the scoop neck of the dress. He immediately sought out my breasts, pushing his fingers and then his hand into my bra. He started to rub my nipple and I finally looked up. The bartender was busy cleaning glasses while steadily watching this display. It turned me on even more to know he was watching.

The man said "You love this don't you? Teasing me, letting me touch you like this and now you are teasing the bartender. I am going to have fun with you."

The business man was slowly hiked my skirt up from the back, my now bare skin was against his rough suit. When he got to my g-string, he tisked me. I could hear him unzipping his pants behind me. A part of my brain knew what was going to happen and was horrified, but my body overrode it. I pushed my ass back hoping to feel him against me again. Instead of a suit my ass found a hard bare cock.

"Thats right honey, I am going fuck you right here, in this bar in front of everyone." he said into my ear. He pulled my lower body out leaving my hands on the bar. He pulled my g-string aside and rubbed his cock along my slit. I was so wet and it felt so good and so wrong. I just closed my eyes and waited to feel it. There it was, the soft wide head running from my ass to my clit getting wetter and wetter with each pass. Then he paused at my opening...pushing into me.

At first he went slow, stroking in and out letting my body get used to him. When I thought I had him all inside me, he said "I hope you are ready for me" and then pushed another inch or two inside me.

I spread my legs quickly and shuddered with both pain and ecstasy. He kept sawing into me, each stroke pushing to another corner of my pussy.

I looked up. The bartender was still half way down the bar but facing us. His pants open with his cock out, stroking it as he watched us. My man must have looked too and realized he had an audience. He pulled both of my breasts out of my bra and presented them. He would alternate between tweaking them and holding them to pull me into him. He was fucking me faster and faster. He was so deep inside and so thick, I felt completely full. He then reached around and starting playing with my clit. When he got a reaction, he pulled my hand back and said "Play with yourself while I fuck you".

I did what I was told and he pushed my top onto the bar. My nipples pushed onto the cold bar and rubbing around as he fucked me. I knew it wasn't going to be long, I would cum soon. He was grunting and pounding into me. Then I felt it. The tingling and warmth over my body. I was starting to cum and I said "oh god, don't stop...dont...dont..."

He grabbed my hips and trusted deep and held it. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head to him. He said "I am going to cum inside you. I don't care if you could get pregnant or that you have to walk back with my cum dripping down your legs. You belong to me and you have since I walked in."

My orgasm peaked then, I moaned loudly, my body racked with shudders and I could feel my pussy pulsing around his cock. He growled at me then "You bad bad girl...cumming before me..."

He stroked into me 3 or 4 more times and grunted with each stroke before he came. He was so deep inside me, I could feel his cock pressed against my cervix. His orgasm pulses pushing against my opening reigniting me. My body gave me extra shudders for the pleasure. He felt so good. He then grabbed my hair and positioned my head so I could see the bartender. The bartenders had his cock in hand and cum everywhere.

"Look at you, getting two men off tonight...my sexy woman." he stated.

He pulled out of me and grabbed a napkin to wipe himself. I could not move. I was awe and disgusted by what happened. He grabbed my purse, found one of my business cards and put my purse back down.

"Until next time." he said. He then threw a couple hundred on the bar and said to the bartender "For the tab".

"Wait..." I said weakly. He walked out of the bar.