Stranger in Japan

Story Info
A trip to Japan ends as a sex slave to BBW goddesses.
5.1k words
4.33
32.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never get into a car with a stranger.

It was such a simple rule, only an idiot or a desperate fool would break it, Howard knew he was one of these but he couldn't tell the difference in the alien car.

His little holiday to Japan was going wonderfully for the brief time he was there and he had decided to spend his last night wandering the streets of Shibuya and breathing in the Eastern air before his inevitable return to the dull countryside of Europe.

Unfortunately a setback in the form of a thief making off with his wallet and all the local currency held within kickstarted the sparks of panic welling up from within his stomach.

Without the money to take the trains and without a clue as to where he was, the Japanese languages printed on street signs mocking his ineptitude and lingual ignorance, Howard had initially steeled himself for a long walk through an unfamiliar landscape of neon and concrete when heavy rain bade him take cover under the awning of a restaurant that had closed it's doors for the night.

Cursing his misfortune, he briefly wondered if he should have actually tried that clapping prayer when he visited those local shrines, though it was just as likely that his clumsy imitation may have insulted whatever divine entity he was clearly on bad terms with already.

Taking a seat on one of the wooden chairs, the drone of the passing cars, heedless and wholly ignorant to his misfortune, lulled Howard into a lazy daze.

Almost slipping into the subconscious abyss, he was roused by a car horn. When he looked up, he saw it's source purring on the side of the road directly in front of him, glistening in the rain shower that obscured it's inhabitants from view.

The car beeped it's horn again and Howard understood the message, he deliberated whether he should stay or go with the car, his mind warned him of trusting the decency of complete strangers after the last local had so rudely made off with what was essentially his only lifeline. At the same time, the rain showed no intent of ceasing and Howard felt aches all over his body from sleeping at uncomfortable angles.

Another beep and this time the back door opened and a woman stepped out, making herself visible to Howard. She was a chubby woman, not obese by any means but certainly not the kind of body to advertise swimwear. Despite that, it was rather curvaceous and managed to maintain an attractive figure despite it's size.

Her hair was black but wavy, her eyes were dolled up with eyeliner darker than obsidian with violet eye-shadow and plump lips glossy with rose red lipstick. Between this and her dress, a shimmering purple rubber or latex that clung too tight to her frame and struggled to eclipse her wonderful ass, she must have been out partying and on her way home before she witnessed the pathetic sight of a man stranded in exotic unknowns.

She gestured to him and said something he couldn't understand, not seeming to care for the weather and it's lubricant effects on her body.

Howard decided to make the decision to go with this woman, out of convenience rather than logic, he realized he felt less comfortable out in the open than he did in the company of strangers.

As he entered the car he found that there were two other girls inside, one driving and another at the back, both as plump as the violet-clad lady outside.

The driver had the same dark hair and eyes but she had done hers up into a ponytail and wore a longer dress dyed crimson with a slit at the side to allow more room for her thick thighs to show. The girl in the back appeared more tanned than the first two, wore a dark shirt with an unfamiliar brand marked on it in neon pink and denim shorts with emphasis on short.

Her hair was longer than the violet girl but dyed sandy blonde, and her lipstick was a lighter pink.

Howard got in next to her and she flashed a lovely smile, asking him something that he could only reply to with a nod and an apology.

Violet got in afterwards and, upon closing the door, Howard realized just how tight the space was. Sandwiched between the two amazons he became the subject of alien banter, they would say things to each other he would listen to but not understand and every so often they would direct some form of statement or question his way and every time he would answer with a solemn "sorry" or "I don't understand" and turn his gaze to the floor in shame.

Every time he spoke, the girls would giggle, likely at the bizarre man sitting with them speaking a language most peculiar to each of them.

However, Howard did not feel right under their gaze, their genuine friendliness unnerved him, not because he found it unnatural, but because there was something more in the interactions, they looked at him as if they were planning something, like they weren't observing him in the moment but looking ahead to his future.

As the journey took the quaint little vehicle through dark byroads and winding streets, Howard felt Violet and Chestnut, as he referred to them, sidle closer and closer, threatening to crush him in a vice of flesh. As he felt a breast nestle next to his head, he mused that these women were many times taller than he was.

Though he was certainly a wiry young man he was by no means short, yet these colossi were perhaps a good couple of inches taller than 6"feet.

It was 5 minutes later before the car slowed to a halt, the downpour had lanced down onto the roof with incensed fury the entire drive and seemed to only grow to rapturous heights more than anything. More surprising was that thunder and lightning never added their presence to the storm at this point.

Ushered out by the girls, Howard followed them on a brisk jogging pace towards a small hovel which he could only assume to be their home. With Rose leading the charge, Howard found himself wedged between Violet and Chestnut again, both gripping an arm tightly and partially dragging him across the street.

When they came to the door, Rose rapped her knuckles against the wooden frame and waited, and as she waited the rear-guard huddled in closer, bringing Howard in direct contact with the leader's ass which pressed itself firmly against his stomach.

He tried to pull away, only to find the girls on either flank would pull him back into the waiting rump, he looked up at Rose to gauge her reaction but to his shock he saw her looking back at him with a devilish grin on her face, as she continued to lean back, driving her rear further into him.

As the pressure rose, so too did the poor man's erection, the natural lubrication the rainfall brought did little to aid in halting this activity.

He wasn't sure how much time had actually passed but he spent what felt like minutes enduring his lewd urges when suddenly the door swung open and the four were lead inside.

The house was quaint but simple, white plastered walls, a single TV in one corner, a low table popular in japan (Kotatsu they were called) surrounded on all sides by cushions, one end of the room transitioned into a kitchen area and a corridor to the left lead to, what Howard would only assume to be the other rooms of the house, the bedroom, the bathroom and any other extra rooms on top of that.

Howard also noticed that there was a fourth girl now, her hair messy and unkempt, wearing nothing but a jade blouse, a pair of knee-high socks and silk panties with a strange fox character printed onto them.

She regarded him with a look equal parts fascination and awe and never took her eyes away even as her friends or sisters busied past making nonsensical remarks to her as they passed, most likely explaining the stranger's circumstances and his appearance at their home.

Howard stood awkwardly, dripping wet from the weather, when Jade exclaimed something and indicated towards his clothes.

Though understanding what she wanted, Howard was no less embarrassed and reluctant to strip in front of a stranger, even if it was to avoid catching a cold from soggy atire. After some persistence, Jade managed to get her guest to part with all articles of clothing save his underwear, of which, while still damp as well, he refused to part.

Jade then lead him down to the Kotatsu as she busied herself in the kitchen when the rest of the girls joined them in a joyous thunder of bellowing.

Not only had the girls cleared away their makeup but they seemed to have shed their dresses, wearing only bras and panties to the living room.

Howard remained taken aback as they sat themselves down around him, Violet and Rose on either side sitting as close as space would allow, with Jade and Chestnut sitting opposite.

Tea was prepared and distributed to all present, including Howard and he sat their awkwardly as the group discussed things his English ears were incapable of deciphering.

As they tittered away, with a sing-song voice common only to the native women of this country, Howard begun to take notice of the two girls on either side of him and how their fingers began to lightly dance across his bare skin, twirling around the areola of his nipples, stepping across his naked thighs and sliding down the small of his back.

He could also feel Jade and Chestnut's feet paw at his crotch from beneath the table, giving only coy smiles whenever he looked to them for an answer?

They ate a simple meal under those uncomfortable circumstances, Howard adjusted how he sat almost every 5 minutes or so but couldn't get comfortable, mostly because the women on either side of him restricted the use of his arms, adamantly insisting on feeding him themselves.

But on the final piece of sushi, Rose snatched up the fish, inserted in her mouth and, as she chewed, turned to Howard, a grin of mischievous intent on her elegant features, and promptly attached her lips to his in a sloppy kiss.

Howard, stunned by the sudden attack, would have fallen back had Violet's soft body cushioned him, it also served to prevent him from shaking his host off of him.

Rose never broke off the kiss moaning into him as the pieces of sushi fell into his mouth which he instinctively swallowed, completing the food's delicious delivery, Rose's hot breath carried itself down his gullet along with the meat, resting deep within him.

Howard had expected that to be the end of their intimacy but Rose had refused to break of the kiss, instead only increasing the intensity of her assault. Her tongue pierced through his defending shy lips and invaded the warmth of his own mouth, a river of saliva trickled through, mixing with his own and poisoning his mouth with her taste.

It was far from his first kiss, but it was the most aggressive show of affection he had ever experienced and it had caught him completely off guard.

The lack of control he had during the stranger's smooch made him realize just how powerless his situation truly was. What a fool he was to accept an invitation into a stranger's home, who spoke a language he couldn't comprehend and had been showing many coy looks and siren-like smiles among more direct shows of lust his way.

His desperation got the best of him but there was no accounting for stupidity of this calibre.

He squirmed in vain hope that he could shrug her off but Violet's hold was firm and unyielding, Rose locked his face in place with her hands fixed on either side of his skull, gently coiling her fingers in his hair as if to warm him to make no sudden movements.

The kiss persisted, almost every breath Howard took had been generated from Rose's own depths and her taste intoxicated him. His tongue was battered about by Rose's own fleshy invader, creating a one sided duel that left Howard completely at this woman's mercy.

His head was swirling and blank thoughts dominated his mind when he became numbly aware that the assault had desisted and Rose had stood up and bounced out the room.

Howard watched her ass jiggle with the movement before his vision was blocked by Chestnut, who wrapped her arms around Howard's body to add to Violet's sweaty vice.

He turned his head again when he felt an immense mass drop onto his legs and watched as Jade, now straddling him, removed her blouse to set her hanging bare breasts free.

She grabbed the back of his head and said something to him, the words were incoherent but the meaning was clear; a trap had been sprung and Howard would never escape.

She started forward and meshed her lips together with his, unfurled her tongue and proceeded to conquer his oral cavity too.

Her breath carried the faint taste of beer which only served to intoxicate Howard further and as she kissed her hips began to move as well, grinding on top of Howard's groin and encouraging the reaction of his excited member.

Violet and Chestnut manoeuvred their captive's arms until his fingers had slipped into their soft panties and cupped the warmth of their womanhood. They began to rock back and forth in their own sensual way too and Howard found his fingers were instinctively drawing themselves into the girls' depths, drowning in their juices and blanketed by their flesh they pushed deeper into the forbidden cave, eliciting sharper moans and gasps from his escorts as they hugged him tighter, kissing his neck and face and licking his ear, their pleasure echoing throughout Howard's body.

The three increased their gyrations and continued to lovingly coo into his ear, their words were blank but their intentions pure and dripping in carnal ecstasy.

They stayed there in that prison of heavenly desire until Rose re-entered the room, ushering the three to release their guest and bring him to his feet.

Tired and disorientated, Howard barely put up a fight as he was dragged into the bedroom and onto the bed, a simple construct of four mattresses tied together to make one large mattress (large enough for the four occupants to sleep on together, albeit with barely any space to spare).

The young man sank into the mattress, immediately noting the moist texture as warm liquids began to secrete from the fabric.

From the smell, it was likely that the four women spent many a sweaty night on those mattresses and had yet to wash them clean of their musk. But there was something else in the mix as well, the only other bodily liquid likely present when four women make a conscious effort to sleep together rather than separately.

Engulfed in a foreign bed's hold on the throes of exhaustion and steeped in the secretions and stench of many sinful activities, Howard felt little resistance in his body at that moment.

But then he felt his kidnappers, as he decided to see them as at that moment, grab at his limbs and tie red cords to his wrists and ankles which were fed to somewhere below the bed, securing him tightly in a spread-eagled position without any hope of resistance.

The girls began to remove their underwear until each one stood bare to the world and then, with a remarkable lack of obvious effort, Chestnut tore apart Howard's undergarments until his semi erect member was left defenceless before these four plump predators.

They advanced on him until all of them were present on the bed, their combined pressure weighed down the mattresses to an uncomfortable degree and more and more juices oozed from the cushions, soaking Howard's back more than ever before.

They pressed their bodies against his until the entirety of their fat consumed his tiny-by-comparison frame, bathing his skin in kisses and saliva while, in turn forcing him to taste from them in return. His tongue had their taste on it the whole time as they had bothered to plug up his mouth with any part of their bodies at every interval they could.

Fingers, toes, other tongues, nipples, mouthfuls of fat, even their armpits too, there was no respite as their sweat and saliva poured from their body and into Howard, their smell engulfed the entire room and soon, the young man was in danger of memorizing all of their bodily flavours from exposure alone.

And as he was fed a woman's flesh, so too did the four ladies help themselves to his own body.

There was always one who engorged herself on the addicting taste of Howard's now erect member, each woman taking the time to thoroughly satiate their desires, coiling their tongue around the rod in an attempt to forever muddy their mouths with his meaty taste.

They began stripping off the last articles of clothing before continuing their assault with renowned fervour, and Howard, who had relied on the colour palettes of their wardrobe to differentiate between the four, had to alter his categorization of his captors to adapt.

Chestnut, who was the easiest to identify through skin colour alone, had been cheerfully choking herself on Howard's penis, refusing to spare it for even a second with assistance from Jade, whom Howard recognized simply because she didn't remove her socks with the rest of her underwear.

While Chestnut suckled on the shaft, Jade took to alternating between tasting his testicles and slurping his anus, popping a ball into her mouth one moment and sticking her tongue as far as she could manage through her prisoner's unguarded rear entrance.

Rose had undone her hairdo but Howard noticed a tattooed heart in a bullseye in the centre of her chest, smack dab between her boobs, as if indicating the perfect spot his head would be to get sandwiched between her mammaries. Violet didn't need another means of identification at this point, but Howard noticed a pair of beauty marks, like a vampire bite in those old movies, standing out on her left breast.

Both girls had positioned themselves on either side of him, they played with his nipples, rubbed their flesh on his body, kissed his skin and coated it in sweat and saliva equally.

When he began flinched from Violet, Rose took his face and began to dominate him with her lips, less of a kiss and more like a clumsy attempt at asphyxiation. Her lips clamped down over his own and her tongue battered it's way into his oral cave, spit pouring in and practically drowning him, her moans reverberating throughout Howard's skull and trapping him in a hazy daze of sorts.

She continued for a while before relenting, giggling from the look on her boytoy's face as his eyes focused on nothing and his mouth drooled, overflowing with foreign spittle, still flinching from the pleasure of the two at his lower half.

He didn't have much time to recover before Violet pulled his head in for a bear hug, sandwiching his cranium between her voluptuous melons where he was denied any means of breathing.

On impulse he screamed into her bosom, the vibrations seemed to please her as she moaned in response, tightened her hold and shook her hips from side to side, the sweat from her body making her chest stuffy and sticking and Howard felt like if he stayed like that, his face may be fused to her cleavage.

Eventually she relented, but only because Rose wanted a turn and stuffed a perky nipple into his mouth though no milk came out, not that Rose seemed bothered by that, she was more than happy to have the stimulus as she masturbated herself using Howard's body.

This situation continued for an ungodly long time, with Rose and Violet passing him from one set of cleavage to the other while whoever was free would play with his body and rub herself onto his skin, soaking him in more and more of their bodily fluids. Chestnut and Jade continued attacking Howard's nether regions, sometimes switching between his ballsack and anus to his toes and straddling his forelegs and dragging themselves across the length of them.

The whole time Howard could barely move an inch, he could only twist his head and even then Rose and Violet and kept that part preoccupied. All he could really do was moan, scream and beg for release while the women around him cooed, laughed and taunted him, building his climax higher and higher and higher.

12