Stranger In My House

Story Info
An intruder teaches me a lesson.
1.7k words
3.93
75k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long evening at work, I was looking forward to a bath and my comfy bed. I locked the door and went straight to the bathroom, drawing a hot bath and getting undressed. After my bath I went directly to my bed. I was still wrapped in my bathtowel, but I was so drowsy that I just covered up and shut off the light.

I woke up cold and exposed. The towel was open and my ankles were tied to the legs of the bed. I could feel the air from the fan blowing on my damp sex.

To my horror, I realized that someone was in my house! I could smell stale cigarette smoke and I heard rustling sounds as the intruder took off his clothes. I began to scream and he quickly covered my mouth and nose until I nearly passed out. Then he whispered that he promised he would not hurt me if I promised I would not scream. He said he would knock me out and do whatever he wanted anyway. Didn't I want to know what had been done to my body? I agreed and nodded, implying a promise not to scream.

He ordered me to scoot to the end of the bed until my bottom slightly hung over the edge. Then he tied each wrist to the same leg of the bed as each ankle, rendering me completely helpless and open to his will.

His rough hands rasped against my nipples, and he began to tell me why he was there and what he was planning to do. He had been watching me, learning when my husband was away for work, studying my habits. He had installed hidden cameras in my bedroom and had watched me masturbating. He had watched me and my husband.

He was going to make me love him instead, he said. The way he had fallen for me. He was going to make me come until I passed out, and then he would wake me up and have me any way he chose. Then, he would leave a knife by my hand and leave, never to return. He said if he had to see me with someone else, then I would have to let him have what he wanted, this one night. I owed it to him.

I was terrified that I was at the disposal of a psychopath. His lips brushed my earlobe as he spoke softly. Against my will, my body had begun to react to his voice. He straddled my hips and kissed me, grinding into my belly with his small erection. I tensed as I fought the absurd urge to laugh at him.

He must have felt my chest stiffen because he growled, "I know exactly what you need." Then he brutally began to suck my nipples, tugging and biting with his teeth and fingers. The pain was exquisite.

My clit swelled and I could feel my wetness as it began to run out of my hole. The air from the fan blew across my inflamed entry, and my hips bucked involuntarily.

He laughed and slid his hand down my body until his fingers slipped into my soaking wet folds. His breathing quickened and he stood at the end of the bed, pressing his hard cock just inside my pussy. He stroked my swollen clit with his thumb as he buried himself inside. My body betrayed me and gripped his meager member as he began to work it out of me slowly.

"God, you're so tight," he breathed.

He stopped stroking my button and grabbed my shoulders, pounding into me with abandon. I started to cry because I did not want him to come in me. I wondered how many women he had raped like this. But I wanted him to finish so that he would leave.

His member throbbed and the head of it swelled to double the size it had been, and to my shame it began to build me towards a powerful orgasm. His thighs quivered as he tried to hold back his load.

"I want to feel you come all over me," he gritted.

Then he wiped my nub dry with the towel and grasped it, jiggled it erratically as he plummeted into me as deeply as he could get. It drove me to the edge and I gasped and bit my lip as my quim spasmed and gushed around him. My muscles were still tensing as he filled me with his come. As he came, I reached another towering orgasm and rose to meet his every thrust.

We were locked together, gushing and contracting and moaning like primitive beasts beyond control. As he shrank from within me, I realized that I had underestimated my captor. I was drenched in our sweat and our fluids, and my body ached for him to stay and violate me again!

He collapsed on my chest and brushed his lips against my nipples, exciting them with his breath and his mustache. I silently wondered if he would be able to go again so soon. He slid off me and disappeared to the end of the bed. There was more rustling and then a small light shone from the end of the bed.

He rubbed his hand over my soaked vulva, and then rubbed the back of his hand as well. I was so wet with his thick come that his hand began to feel smooth. I was embarrassed that he was inspecting my secrets up close. I tried to pull away but I was bound.

He wiped off my hood with the towel and I felt his lips on the thin shroud of skin for only a moment before my traitorous pawn swelled into his mouth. Then he slid a finger into me. I began to feel the ripples from deep inside as another orgasm loomed, and he laughed fiendishly, sending delicious vibrations along my most sensitive parts. Then he inserted another two fingers inside.

I did not intend on tensing up, but my pussy gripped his fingers as he sucked my clit and swirled his tongue around it randomly. He began to hum and then he spread his fingers apart inside my hole. I began to suspect that he was nowhere near finished with me.

I started to feel like I was going to pee, and I thought of warning him but I figured he had it coming for being a rapist. So instead of fighting it like I did with my husband, I just waited to see what would happen. He slid a fourth finger into me and the ripples of pleasure became even more intense. He started sliding his fingers in a semicircle; he was stretching me out.

He stopped humming on my nub and started applying pressure to it with his thumb. Instantly, it felt like my body turned wrongside out and I could not contain my voice as I whimpered and came all over him, my hole making smacking sounds as it expelled our combined juices on his fingers. He waited for the spasms to subside and started rubbing our come on his hand again.

My head was dizzy and my pulse was still racing in my neck. He stuffed his thumb and four fingers into my soaking wet and spongy cunt. He didn't get past the knuckles because it got very tight and I cried out in pain. He kept going, smearing his and my come all over his hand, gently plying me open until I felt the pressure of his knuckles again.

I was ashamed and excited by what he was attempting to do. For a rapist, he was being quite patient and gentle. Then, just as I felt the quaking deep within, he pressed his hand firmly against my orifice.

Then I looked down to see what he was doing, and I saw his face. His eyes were limpid with lust and I recognized him! He looked up and saw me, and he nuzzled my thigh. We locked eyes as I pressed into his hand and willed my pussy to hang open and slack.

His hand slid slowly into me and he waited for me to adjust to the fullness of his fist. Then he looked back down at my hole and pressed my clit with his other thumb. The pain was immediate and I shook my head furiously, begging, "Please, no. Nononono..." He stopped pressing and started to gently rattle his hand inside me.

I had no warning as waves of extreme pleasure thundered through my body. "Take it out..." I whispered as the world went gray.

I woke up to him drying me off and kissing my inner thigh sweetly. He didn't bother to turn off the flashlight. His thick-lidded eyes looked down at me as he grasped his fully erect glans and guided it into my ravaged cunt.

I was not expecting to feel every throb and pulse of him inside me. It was as though every nerve in my core had been awakened. He reached down and slid his thumb into my ass, which was still soaked from my many orgasms. I felt my pussy grip him again and his small cock plumbed my flesh once more.

He swelled and grazed my inner hotspot again and he removed his thumb from my ass, only to lean over and kiss my chest as he slowly and deeply fucked my hole. My thighs clenched and we simultaneously reached a blinding finale. I was completely spent and helpless.

He stumbled like a baby deer as he rummaged and put his clothes back on. He cut my restraint on my left hand and handed me a small pocket knife.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't see you with another man, so I am leaving town this morning. I just wanted you to always remember me and maybe I will haunt your dreams now, the way you have always haunted mine."

He left as promised, and I cut myself free of my restraints. Although I can't say I fell in love with him, I will admit that I think of him often and wonder if I will ever see him again.