Stranger in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anhyvar
Anhyvar
48 Followers

She could feel his hard length pressed flat against her mound, and she rocked her hips and angled herself in different ways in an attempt to force him inside her. "Never fear, my dear. I know you need a good fucking and that is what I am going to give you. Right now!" As the stranger said those last words he pulled back slightly, allowing his penis to dip down, aimed straight towards her dripping hole. He pressed it lightly against her and pulled it back and then he pressed it lightly against her again and pulled it back again. Over and over he did this, Sonya straining her body closer to his, trying to pull him deeper inside. He held her back with absolute control as he teased her until she thought she would go mad.

"Please" she begged, and then he suddenly thrust his entire length inside her. His whole member impaled her, the sudden intense sensation causing her to gasp. Slowly he began to plunge his cock all the way in and out of her pussy, filling and stretching her with every move of his hips. She was overwhelmingly wet, allowing his cock to slide in and out like silk. He thrust deeply and with purpose, their bodies firmly meeting as he sunk himself deep inside her vagina, the pressure on her clitoris driving Sonya crazy and making her convulse and tightly squeeze his cock.

The stranger stopped for a moment, his entire length within her burning hot pussy, and he grinded against her as he pushed back the sweaty hair that had plastered Sonya's forehead. She was panting and had lost all control, drowning in a sexual haze. All she could see was the blurry image of the man's attractive face as she was overwhelmed by the sensations he was making her feel. She reached down and gripped his ass cheeks savagely, sinking her nails within his flesh and trying make him move within her. "Yes, I know my little lamb." Sonya was confused for a moment as he pulled out suddenly and lowered her so she was standing, and then smiled as he turned her around to face the wall, her knees trembling.

Sonya bent down, raising her ass cheeks and he grasped her hips firmly before entering her slowly from behind. She moaned as he pushed his way in to the hilt, reaching deeper inside her than before and stimulating her g-spot with the angle. With each slow, deliberate stroke, his firm body pressed hard against her pussy lips and clitoris. Her whole lower abdomen down to her vagina was swirling with intense pleasure, a tightening heat that rippled out from her clitoris, the focal point of all this energy. Sonya weakened at the knees when he starting rubbing her clit with his finger, feeling pre-orgasmic flutters throughout her entire body. She started to push back vigorously, wanting more of him and he responded by grabbing her buttocks tightly whilst spreading them and ramming his cock deep inside her, feeling the walls of her vagina tighten spasmodically around his shaft. He was reaming her now and they were both panting and moaning, their bodies slamming into one another and writhing in pleasure.

The wet, slapping sounds were barely audible over their breathing and groans, and Sonya felt the fire of orgasm begin deep within her pussy. She muffled her scream with her hand as her vagina violently clenched around his cock and he suddenly buried himself even deeper inside her as he came. She was cumming more intensely than she ever thought possible, reveling in his spasmodic thrusts and the pulsing of his cock. Finally they slowed down and he withdrew, Sonya nearly collapsing and he caught her up in a supportive hug as they breathed heavily into each other's shoulders. She felt overwhelmed and spent, her whole body tingling and shaking with exhaustion as she murmured "Thank you."

He brought her chin up so they faced one another. "You are very welcome, my little lamb." He kissed her tenderly as she quivered in his arms, smoothing back her hair and holding her tight. After some moments, the stranger reluctantly pulled away from her. "Are you okay to stand now?"

"Yes... yes."

He quickly slid the condom from his diminishing member and zipped up his jeans, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a business card. "If you ever have need like that again... a beautiful woman should never have such desperate need... well if you do, you just call me!" Sonya took the card, and with that the man turned and left the bathroom, shutting the door quietly behind him, a whirlwind that had suddenly and violently taken her and just as quickly left her, wondering if it had indeed happened. She smiled at the absurdity of that last thought as she mopped up the pussy juice that had run down her legs and saw that there was a puddle on the floor where they had fucked.

He called me beautiful, she thought as she gazed at herself in the mirror. Yes. Yes I am.

Sonya's face was positively radiant, glowing from within and she laughed out loud at her whole experience. After freshening up, she left the stall to make her way back to the dark cinema and her benign husband. She was almost positive she would never see the stranger again... almost.

Anhyvar
Anhyvar
48 Followers
12