Stranger in the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think this feels good? The feel of my cock sliding in and out of that tight hole is going to feel so much better."

I had a feeling he was right.

Slowly, torturously, he pulled the beads out. When I was empty again, he inserted a finger, then two, stretching me more than the beads did. I almost wept when I felt the head of his cock against my pussy, then slowly sink in.

The feeling of his cock and fingers inside of me at the same time was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I felt so full, so complete- yet still wanting. Wanting more. When he inserted a third finger, my want rapidly turned to need. The need to feel full to bursting, and to fall over the edge and into ecstasy.

He pumped his cock and fingers in tandem, bringing me ever closer to my elusive orgasm. I gave as good as I got, grinding myself against him, to feel him as deeply and as completely as I could. Soon, his movements become sharper, and his breathing uneven. I was in the same state, so close to coming my pussy clenched rapidly, as if trying to milk him for every drop of cum he had.

I moaned when his cock and fingers slipped out, feeling more empty than I was prepared for. I held my breath in anticipation when I heard the pop of something open –again-, and reveled in the butterflies that were dancing in my stomach at the thought of what was to come. The drips of lube warmed instantly, running slowly from my ass to my pussy, mingling with my already drenched and swollen lips. With his fingers, he swirled the lube around, then finger-fucked my ass until his digits slid in and out as easily as his cock in my pussy.

Suddenly, his cock replaced his fingers, stretching my anus to its limit. The pleasure/pain feeling of him slowly sinking into my ass had me whimpering. When he was completely inside, he spanked me, making me clench around him. He groaned at the feel, and spanked me again, harder.

"You are so tight." He said between clenched teeth. "The feel of you...God, the feel of that gorgeous ass clenching around my cock..."

He started pumping, slowly at first. He grabbed my hips, controlling the pace that had quickened, until our flesh slapped together in perfect harmony.

"I'm going to cum...empty myself into your ass." He said in a horse whisper. At the same time, he reached down between my legs with one hand and pressed a palm against my clit. At the contact I flew apart.

Dimly, I heard him growl low in his throat, and felt his cock grow even harder inside me. I squeezed my inner muscles, making his breath catch. His palm pressed harder on my clit, and two fingers slipped into my pussy, the tips pressing against my g-spot.

Even though I was still feeling the effects of my long awaited orgasm, the pressure on my clit and g-spot made me cum again, this time making me scream in pleasure. I smiled through my haze of sensation as he ejaculated inside of me, just as he said he would.

Still inside of me, he kissed my neck then my shoulder, and whispered in my ear, "That was definitely worth the wait." He ground his hips against me again. "I don't care what you say- you are my number one M.I.L.F."

Even after all we had just done, I blushed. Being anyone's number one Mother I'd Like to Fuck was flattering and embarrassing, even for me.

He was gentle as he slid out of me and released my bonds and blindfold. As we lay there, still naked and panting, I thought back over the night.

We had played out another fantasy, one we both shared. The next time we do so, I resolved, it would be on my terms!

12