Stranger in the Night

Story Info
A Case of Mistaken Identity.
1.3k words
4.16
42.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedroom was dark and still and I sensed him in the room more so than saw him. I heard sounds of movement but being sleepy and tired I simply sighed and scooted over, freeing space on his side of the bed while still clinging possessively to sleep.

"Seth? What time is it, honey?" I mumbled when he crawled into bed behind me. He said nothing. His arm circled my waist and he pulled my hips into his groin, his face next to mine, his breath warm and moist against my cheek.

Not surprisingly, I could feel his erection pressing against the small of my back. He had been out with his buddies attending the bachelor party for his best friend, Mark. God knows what all went on, but at least he was safely home and in our bed, albeit horny, eager to fuck and go to sleep.

Seth began thrusting, probing with his cockhead trying to get it between my thighs. He was holding me so tight I knew I would have bruises on both hips the next morning.

"Seth?" I said the sudden annoyance obvious in my voice.

"Seth, what is wrong with you, you don't have to be so rough," I protested as he tore my panties off. Despite his labored breathing, he sighed with pleasure when he found his prize, thrust forward and pushed into me. Finally impaled on his cock, I moaned as my body reluctantly adjusted to his penetration. He was a now familiar lover, and my pussy instinctively began to soften for him as he pushed his long, thick cock further into my tightness.

Seth and I had been living together for almost a year now. I was always a willing, eager lover, but I could feel myself on the brink of tears; he had practically forced himself on me, something he had never done before or needed to do. He was only thinking of himself as he forced my pussy to accommodate his swelling size and for a brief moment, I thought, "Who is this? It must be the alcohol, Seth doesn't act like this."

*****

He had me on my stomach, my face turned and pressed into the bed as he with increasing force thrust into me.

He adjusted himself and started slowly moving in and out growing more and more aroused as I moaned and whimpered.

"Stop Seth, get off me . . . get off me you bastard. What's wrong with you," I half whined, my protests muffled by the rumbled bedclothes.

He ignored me.

Stretched out on top of me, I could feel him growing harder; going deeper inside me each time he pushed forward. As he stroked in to me from behind, with his right hand he reached down and began rubbing my clit. I was angry that he would use me this way, but despite the anger, I felt the heat building between my legs and hated myself when my body began to buck and squirm under him. I don't think I had ever orgasmed like that before. Despite the humiliation of how I had been taken, I remember the sensation of his cock filling me, possessing me and consciously thinking that I didn't want it to end. At the peak of my orgasm, Seth arched his back, stiffened and with one last hard deep thrust exploded, spewing his hot cum inside me until he had emptied himself.

He slowly, heavily rolled off me.

*****

I lay there, sort of in shock I think. Seth had never taken me like that before; it had been a selfish, intense, almost violent fuck. Tonight he had fucked me so hard that I was actually sore. You know, that pleasure, pain kind of soreness that only a man can inflict on a woman. My pussy was pink and swollen, my clit still wet and engorged, when I realized I wanted him inside me again.

"Seth, oh my god Seth, that was wonderful," I said placing my hand on his bare thigh, letting my fingers slip downward and caress his still leaking, semi-hard dick. As I started to turn and face him, Seth abruptly got out of bed and left the room stopping only to pick up his clothes which lay in a heap on the floor.

I sat up in bed, calling his name.

"Seth? Seth? Where are you going?" I called even as I heard the front door open and close. An hour or so went by, and unable to keep myself awake, I must have eventually fallen asleep. When I awoke, beams of early morning light were filtering through the blinds.

I stayed in bed for a few more minutes thinking of Seth and how he had fucked me hours before, leaving me sad, strangely satisfied and yet aroused and wanting more. I don't think it had ever been like that between us before and I started masturbating as I thought of him. With my eyes closed and my legs open wide, I unashamedly pleasured myself as I recalled the sensations I felt when I had cum wet and eagerly on his cock.

Fully expecting Seth to be down the hall in the kitchen, I finally pulled myself out of bed a little after 9:00a, showered and made my way to the kitchen for juice and coffee. Seth wasn't there.

Around 10:30a, my phone began to ring, the caller id showed Seth's number.

"Seth, Seth, where are you?" I asked anxiously.

"I'm still at Mark's, he said. I had way too much to drink last night and passed out. I woke up this morning and realized I hadn't called and knew you'd be worried."

"What are you talking about? You came home and then left again," I began haltingly before he cut me off.

"Well, it's good to know you missed me, but no baby, you musta been dreaming," he said chuckling to himself.

"I know I should have called, but I've been here on Mark's couch all night. Anyway, I'm leaving Mark's now and I'll be home in about an hour. When I get there, I want you in the bed, on your back with your legs open . . . you hear?"

"You hear me?" he asked again.

"Yes . . . yes," I mumbled.

"I'll see you in a bit," he said before ending the call. Speechless, I sat staring at my phone, "I'm still at Mark's . . . I had too much to drink and passed out," he had said.

I began to tremble with delayed fright at the thought of a stranger having been in the apartment.

Sitting there, my mind racing from one thought to another, I could feel a growing dampness between my legs. Who had been in my bed last night? I caught my breathe when my pussy involuntarily contracted hard around an imaginary cock when I remembered the stranger's thick swollen cock pounding into my pussy. I swear, I didn't mean for it to happen, but my hand slipped inside the waist band of my panties and despite the vague sensation of soreness between my legs I sighed with pleasure when my fingers began to gently rub and play with my clit. As the pressure increased, so did the pleasure and in a few quick minutes my fingers were wet and deep inside my pussy. My body slumped forward, and I whorishly humped my hand to orgasm, all the while thinking about the stranger. I had thought the man having sex with me last night was Seth and had enjoyed everything he had done. Did that change anything about why I felt the way I had?

I closed my eyes, enjoying the afterglow of masturbating, mentally debating if I should tell Seth what had happened.

Seth would be here soon . . . and all I wanted to do was fuck him.

Would you tell him?