Stranger in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had realized who you were, and yet, I let you go on. What had possesed me to do such a thing? Yes, sure, you had flirted with me, and I had done nothing to stop it. I even enjoyed it. And yes, sometimes I had thought about what it would be like, for you and I to be together. But I knew it would never happen.

"You are one hot piece, you know that? My brother is one lucky man.”

Oh God. What if he finds out? He'd never understand.

A sudden movement in the corner draws my eye, and I realize we aren't alone.

"I know I am! Just look what I have in her. And you, bro... I never realized that you were almost as good as I am in the sack!

“Now that we've fufilled one of your fantasies my darling, come over here... I have a cock that belongs in your mouth.” I realize that as good as this evening has been, it's about to become even better.

...Finis...

12