Stranger on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the conversation took a turned and we talked about movies. It turned out we are both avid moviegoers and this is why the conversation really started to flow. I took the opportunity and invited him to my place saying I have a lot of movies at home (which was true). We can watch a movie there.

He agreed so we went to my place. There he dug himself in my movie collection inspecting titles. I couldn't believe this is going so easy, I thought. It's nice when both parties involved are willing.

»What kind of movies are these?« he pointed to certain titles.

»Those are of more specific nature,« I said in genuine and not faked embarassement. The die was cast.

»Ah, pornography,« he said like one old pro to another.

»Yes, a specific one,« I said, heart pounding like a hammer.

»What do you mean, specific?«

»You know. It shows stuff you don't usually find in mainstream porn.«

He thought about it and then bit the hook: »Shall we watch it, then?«

»Please yourself.«

As soon as the movie started, the screen showed two great looking guys making out passionately and getting undressed in the process.

»Do you like it?« I asked him silently, sitting down next to him.

He shook his head.

»I don't like men kissing.«

»Me neither,« I told him truthfully. I could not kiss a guy I hoped this was the case with him also.

When the guys on screen got naked, they only looked at each other for some time and then started to caress each other gently.

»I like cocks most. They are very sexy,« I decided to go for all or nothing. I looked at him. He kept staring at the screen, but he nodded anyway. I felt enormous relief.

We spent some time watching the movie. Neither of us said a word. Guys on the screen started caressing each others' cocks and then jerking each other off. These scenes and the whole situation I was in was filled with erotica.

»Ever done that?« I pointed at the screen. There was a close up of two cocks masturbating. It was clear guys were stroking each other.

»Never.«

»Me neither.«

I think both got relieved by that.

»They have beautiful cocks,« he said after a while.

»Yeah, very beautiful,« I agreed sincerely. It seemed he was an admirer of good looking cocks, just like me.

»Do you have a hard on?« I asked.

»You bet.«

»Wanna show me?«

He looked at me and smiled – I think that was the first time he did that. He took off his blouse and t-shirt. Then he leaned back in the chair and started undoing his pants – I must say, that moment was one of the most erotic moments ever. When his hand reached inside his underwear I thought I was going to explode with lust.

A most beautiful cock popped out. It was a tad longer than mine and way thicker. Just looking at it I could feel my mouth watering, literary. I knew exactly where I want it – the guys on the screen were already doing that.

»Your turn,« he said, flatly.

I did the same – got undressed to the waist, unzipped my jeans and put out my hard friend. Just like mine, his eyes got full of lust, too. So we watched each other's cock for a few seconds, waist naked. It dawned on me that I am, for the first time in my life, looking at another man's hard cock! And it was wonderful!

»May I touch it?« he asked and pointed at my cock.

»Do you want to?« I decided to tease him a little.

»I can't wait to.«

»Take it, it's all yours now,« I offered it to him.

He gently took it in his hands, started to caress it and then slowly began to jerk it off. I couldn't say it felt different as if a woman would have done it, but what made the whole thing ten times sexier was the fact I was doing something »forbidden«. I wasn't getting jerked off by a woman, but by a guy!

* * *

»And that was that,« I finished my story.

»What? What do you mean, that was that? What happened next?«

»We had sex, what else?«

»Of course you had, but how? You can't stop now!«

»Of course I can. You wanted to know how it came to happen and I told you. Are you trying to say you are interested in details? I thought women don't like fleshy details like that.«

»Normally we don't, but this time I want to hear everything. I am really interested to see how two guys do it.«

»You naughty girl, you.«

»Shut up,« she smiled.

»All right, all right.«

* * *

While he was slowly jerking me off I took a long look at his cock. It seemed it was as hard as a rock, pulsating with desire.

»May I do yours too?« I moaned knowing very well it was a rhetorical question.

»Do with it what you want,« he answered. My heart was pounding like crazy, awating finally a long desired moment when my fingers will wrap themselves around a shaft of another cock. It was a strange feeling, though, like closing my palm around a sponge, but right underneath it surface I could feel some kind of angry hardness, which sent shivers down my spine. I felt it in my fingers and within it I felt a promise of long denied passion and even longer denied lust. I stared to jerk it off, this beautiful meaty sausage.

So were jerking each other off for some time, while watching the movie. On the screen one of the guys was happily sucking the other guy's cock.

»Wanna feel it filling your mouth?« I asked him.

»Yes...« he answered, barely audibly.

I stood up and positioned myself in front of him. My cock was exactly in front of his face. I looked down. With his eyes almost closed he was eyeing it like hypnotized. I gently took his head and slowly led it to my cock. He obediently opened his mouth so it literary slid into him.

* * *

»Mmmm, very good!« Nina purred and wrapped herself in the blanket up to her neck. »Did he suck better than a woman?«

»There wasn't any difference. Perhaps because it was his first time.«

»Or because women know how to do it,« she laughed.

* * *

For some time I guided him up and down my cock but then as if he finally figured out how to do it: he fondled my balls with one hand, jerked my cock with other all the while sucking it with his eyes closed. You could see a mile away he was born to do it. It was fantastic to see him like that and my cock, disappearing into another man's mouth. Unbelievably sexy.

Because I didn't want to come too early (even though I'd love to fill his mouth!) I interrupted him, put my hands on his knees and slowly opened them apart. Then I knelt between his legs.

Finally! Finally my years long dreams were coming true: my whole field of vision was filled with a beautiful hard cock, which, due to the closeness, looked enormous. Again I could feel my mouth watering. It pulsated in front of my eyes, a giant, big, hard and proud. The guy behind him disappeared – he wasn't important at all. There were just me and this delicious rod and my hungry mouth. I started to caress the balls, gently and slowly glided my finger up the stem – as if afraid not to hurt it. Or perhaps I did it so gently out of respect. Then I wrapped my fingers around the stem to feel again this pulsating hardness beating under its skin.

Then I slowly started to jerk off this proud column of lust. Really slowly, up and down, observing the head, rythmically appearing and disappearing under the skin.

After what seemed an eternity of looking at it, I tilted my head, leaned down and kissed the stem, while still jerking it off. Then I took out my tongue and licked its balls. Then I travelled my tongue all over the cock, all the way to the head. I kissed it all over again, from top to bottom and then finally put it in my mouhth. It was a weird feeling at first, as if eating a sponge, and the second later I felt that unbreakable hardness in my mouth and realized there is another guy's cock pulsating in my mouth, I went crazy. I sucked and blew it as if my life depended on it. I moaned with passion doing it, jerking it off directly into my mouth, because I wanted to suck it dry, to the last drop of sperm.

* * *

»And did you?«

»No, I didn't. I didn't want it to end so quickly.«

»If he was so young as you say, he would most definately got another hard-on very quickly,« Nina said.

»That's true, but it is not so simple. I guess most of guys who are attracted to dicks go through a terrible guilt phase.«

»Guilt? What do you mean? And what does it has to do with sucking?«

»At first nobody likes the idea that he might be bisexual or perhaps even gay. But despited that he indulges fantasies like that, because he enjoys them a lot. But the moment he comes and the passion is gone, his rational part of personality kicks in which makes him want to distance himself from those fantasies as far away as possible. He is in complete denial about having same sex fantasies and he doesn't want to dwell on it a minute longer.«

»I think I get it. If you sucked him to the end he would get guilty conciousness and ran away like hell?«

»Exactly. I wanted more than just sucking him off. Given then fact I was already through the guilt phase I wanted to make sure I come before him – otherwise he would never finish me off. Believe, this feeling of guilt is so strong you are able to walk away from the the lover who is on the brink of orgasm.«

»I believe that. But you said you wanted more than oral sex. What is this 'more'?«

»You know... what guys love to do not onyl among themselves....«

»Don't tell me – you two had anal sex?«

I nodded.

»Wow,« she said.

»Wow,« she said again after few seconds.

»Did you do him? I know you wanted to try anal sex for some time now, but not one of the girlfriends wanted to do it.«

»Well, one of them did.«

»Really? So you have experience in that department?«

»Yes. She was really into it. Many times she even demanded to get it in the ass. She said it's way better than normal sex. Actually she enjoyed it so much she occasionally said it's too bad she doesn't have a cock. She would love to fuck me in the ass just to show me how great it can feel.«

»I can't imagine women love it.«

»Well, they do. Some, at least.«

»So you wanted him to fuck you in the ass? I hope you two used a condom...«

»We did.«

* * *

We took off our clothes and for some time just looked at each other. We both liked what we saw. What I saw was enough for me to try anal sex. Fantasies about homo sex never start with anal sex. That comes later, much later, in the state of utter arousal.

»Fuck me,« I presented him with a fact, not a request.

»My pleasure,« he responded.

* * *

»Do you remember the coffee table in my living room?«

»I do. Wait, let me guess: You leaned on it or perhaps lay down on it, stomach first, but only with the upper half of your body. Then you offered him your hole. Doggy style?«

»Exactly as you described. He kneeled behind me, with his hard lance right behind my ass. He spent some time just caressing my ass cheeks, then he suddenly opened them and put his cock on my hole.«

»Oh, fuck, just imagining it, it's so sexy: a guy who is about to penetrate another guy.«

* * *

For a while he glided his cock up and down my crack. I admit, it got me even hotter. He was circling around my hole with his cock like a lion about to attack his prey. When he finally shoved it inside me, he pushed me all the way across the coffee table. My ex was right: the feeling is unbelievably fantastic. It hurts a bit, at first, but if you relax the scrotum, then all of the pain immediately turns to lust and pleasure beyond description.

So he was pushing into me, fucking me for a while with me sliding up and down the coffee table, moaning with pleasure. It felt so good!

Soon I heard him groping and I knew he was nearing orgasm, so I stopped him – it was really important that I come first. When he took it out of me, I felt quite sad. To feel, deep inside me, that concrete hardness, rythmically pounding me, I felt so complete. When the cock was gone, I got this feeling of emptiness inside – more literal than emotional. As if something was missing.

»Now you do me!« he said and suprised me. I didnt expect I'd be lucky enough to fuck him. I was sure he wouldn't want to do it.

I stopped in front of him and looked him in the eyes. Our hard cocks between us were touching each other. I put my hands over his shoulders and slowly turned him around. He immediately pressed his tush against my dick. He started to slide his hips up and down my shaft. He obviously badly wanted it inside. I gently pushed him forward, so he fell. He leaned agains the window shelf and then I thrust deep inside him, all the way to the balls. I felt his pain, I felt how he clenched his teeth and moaned. But already the next second he started shoving himself on me.

»Oh god, this feels so good! It's so nice watch your ass getting filled with my cock!«

We started to fuck like two boars. We were getting louder and louder. I knew it's not going to take long for me to come. I fucked him so hard I felt his entire body shiver, faster and faster and faster and faster... I reached with my hand around him, grabbed hold of his dick and started to jerk it off.

* * *

»Wow, wow, that's great!« Nina tried to picture it vividly. She was up to her kneck under the blanket, arms included. I wondered what was she doing there. Did she touch herself?

* * *

I usually try to postpone the orgasm and prolongue the fuck for as long as possible, but this time I gladly let myself squirt deep inside him. The only concern was to jerk him off in such a way, that he let out his semen at the same time as he got mine in his ass. Sperm was pouring everywhere, we were shivering like two animals. For a moment I thought he will never stop to cum. It was as if he had inexhaustable supply of sperm. Actually it was as if my sperm got through him and he squirted mine as well.

* * *

»Mmmmm, fantastic,« Nina said, with her eyes closed and red in the face. When she opened her eyes, they were all misty and glassy. We've been a couple for long enough to know what that meant.

»You came, didn't you?« I asked.

»Mmmm«, she moaned in response and barely visibly nodded.

»I couldn't help myself. I get turned on by the thought of two guys doing it and your descriptions were so good... »

»You tell me,« I laughed.

»Oh, you got a hard on telling the story?«

»It's so hard it hurts.«

»Well I can jerk it off, if you want.«

I knew this offer didn't mean anything. It was purely an offer to a friend in need. She knew I was bursting with lust and to jerk me off was just a favour between friends, to cheer me up a bit, or at least it was her way to thank me to a nice story. We both knew that and it was O.K. with me.

»If you want, I can do your ass. You'll see, it's wonderful.«

She shook her head.

»I believe you, but I really don't want to.«

»All right.«

I admit, I would enormously enjoy watching her ass and my cock ramming it and more so seeing her enjoy it, I didn't make my offer because of that. I sincerely wanted her to experience all the joys of anal sex. It's so nice to see, that she knew I only want to expand her horizons and nothing else. To show her a new kind of sex.

I lied down on my back, next to her. She immediately grabbed my crotch and started caressing it.

»You poor guy, you really are on the edge, aren't you?« she said and unzipped my jeans. She grabbed my cock inside my pants and took it out.

»I'll take care of it, don't worry,« she said and lowered herself down to my cock. Her long blond hair obscured the view, so I turn it over her head, to see this beautiful, beautiful girl kissing my dick and jerking it in the process. She didn't put it in her mouth. She was just kissing it, jerking it off, kissing it, and jerking and kissing and jerking... until I squrited my load high in the air, in front of her face all the way to her hair where it landed. She didn't stop jerking me off while I was cumming, she was caressing my balls, kissing my dick and looking at me with her deep blue eyes, lovingly and with affection. Only here and there the sperm obscured her eyes for a fraction of a second. She was so beautiful. She smiled mysteriously and continued to jerk me off until my cock had no more sperm left – it was just pulsating in her hands.

»Thanks,« I barely managed to say. And I really meant it.

»You're welcome,« she said and climbed back up to me.

»That's what friends are for.«

We hugged.

12