Stranger... or Not?

Story Info
Stranger takes her - or does she give him what she wants?
1.3k words
3.85
31.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They seemed to be fighting the Gods. To be able to find time in their schedule when they could both be alone together was fast becoming more than a scheduling problem. What would it take to get them both in the same room together so they could do what they both loved best with each other? Finally, it looked like Friday would be their day.

He was recuperating from some minor surgery, so he would be waiting at his home at day's end. She would be able to get off work early, so she could get to his place as early in the afternoon as possible.

Although they hadn't talked much about what they would do, for her it didn't matter much. She loved his variety and ingenuity when they got together. Role-playing, domination, submission, porn - it really all was just the vehicle to allow her to love and be loved. She knew that no matter what his approach, that he loved her and that while he would use her and possess her like a man out of control, ultimately he treasured her above all else.

When she rang his doorbell, her heart was racing a bit. What would today bring? Would they be animals, playful, role-play, or would there be no rules? As she was rolling these thoughts through her mind, the door slowly opened and she stepped inside.

The room was dark and before her eyes had a chance to adjust to the darkness, she felt a hand close over her mouth and an arm wrap around her waist that lifted her off her feet.

"Keep quiet bitch and you won't get hurt", a voice hissed in her ear.

Although she wanted to believe this was another one of his games, she wasn't entirely sure; the voice sounded rougher and the way he manhandled her wasn't the usual routine either. Should she play along or was she really in danger? Before she had a chance to respond, his grip on her mouth and her waist tightened.

"Did you hear me bitch? Will you keep quiet, or do I have to hurt you?"

She quickly nodded her head, afraid this was the real thing. Where was her boyfriend? Would he be here in time before she did get hurt?

The next thing she knew, he let go of her waist and with his other hand, brought something to her head. He unclamped her mouth, and then used both hands to tie a scarf around her eyes.

"Don't try to pull it off, bitch."

With that, he pushed her up the stairs until they came to the bedroom, where he threw her down on the bed. Before she even stopped bouncing, he was upon her. She felt his hot breath on her cheek and the weight of his leg on top of her leg, as he pried her legs open.

She still wasn't sure if this was a stranger or her lover. Even with the doubt she had, she couldn't help but be aroused by the power and passion of this stranger. She didn't want to comply with his requests, despite his threats to hurt her. Yet, as she felt the weight of him pressing down on her thigh, she felt a warmth in her pussy that she couldn't deny.

While his leg forced her legs apart, she felt his mouth on hers; roughly forcing her lips apart while his tongue viciously probed her mouth. At the same time, his hand raced up her stomach and quickly slid under her bra, clamping onto her breast.

With his thigh pressed hard onto her cunt, his tongue probing her mouth and his hand covering her breast, her head was swimming with the sensations she was feeling. As much as she was scared that she was being held against her will by this stranger, she couldn't deny that her body was responding to his rough advances.

He also could feel her rising to meet his rough touch; her cunt rubbing his leg, her tongue returning his probing and her nipple hardening in response to his clasp. She wanted to deny him, but her body was betraying her.

Before she could think anymore, he was off her and she heard some fumbling of clothes, then felt his hard and erect cock brush the side of her face.

"Open your mouth bitch, and suck my cock," he growled. She blindly obeyed as she opened her mouth and felt his cock fill her mouth. As he pumped his throbbing cock in her mouth, he used a hand to pull on her erect nipple.

Again, she couldn't stop this cock from fucking her mouth, nor could she stop her own nipples from getting hard. As much as she didn't want to be taken by this stranger, she didn't want him to stop either. Soon she wasn't just letting him fuck her mouth, she was sucking his cock and sucking it hard.

"So, this bitch wants to suck? Keep sucking bitch!" With that, he moved his hand off her nipple and slid it down to her very wet pussy where he rammed a finger into her waiting cunt.

With his cock in her mouth and his finger in her hot pussy, she was almost lost in pure pleasure. All she could do was groan and reach up to grab his cock and pump it while she sucked it harder and harder.

At that exact moment, he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back.

"You want this don't you bitch? Tell me you want this! Tell me you want me to fuck you bitch!"

She was lost, hovering somewhere between feeling hot and horny and wanting him to finish her by fucking her: hard.

"Yes, fuck me, please fuck me...."she rasped, not wanting him to stop and not wanting to wait any longer.

He laughed. "This bitch needs to be fucked."

With that, he moved down her body and ripped the clothes off of her, exposing her hard nipples and wet pussy. Before she had a chance to think, she felt him on her, his hard cock probing her wet and hungry pussy. As his cock drove deep into her, she could only spread her legs farther apart to allow this stranger to fuck her and satisfy her desire to be taken.

He pounded and pounded this wet cunt, while her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper into her hot fuckhole.

Before she could come, she felt him pull out and roll her over on the bed. Without any prompting, she raised her hips to allow him to fuck her and take whatever he wanted. She didn't care, he could have her pussy, her ass, whatever he wanted. She just wanted to be taken and filled. And she wanted it now.

"Fuck me, fuck me now. Take my cunt, or my ass. Just fuck me!"

Again, she heard that laugh, then felt his hard cock drive into her wet pussy. As his cock pounded into her wet pussy, she could feel his balls slap against her cunt and feel his hands pulling back on her hips to meet his vicious thrusts.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop!!!" she yelled.

Again, before she could savour any more, he pulled out and she could feel his cockhead pushing against her now wet asshole. Just as she relaxed, he rammed her ass open with his bulging cock.

"Take it bitch, take my cock, tell me you want me to fuck your ass!"

"Yes, fuck my ass, take it, it's yours!", she yelled back, without even thinking.

At that, she could feel him fucking her ass faster and faster, until she heard the tell tale sound of his breathing pick up and she knew he would explode any second. Just at that moment, she tightened her ass to squeeze his cock, just as he exploded deep inside her ass tunnel.

As he collapsed on her, she also collapsed; her own body cumming to the thrusts of this stranger...or was he?