Stranger Than Truth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At another spot, a woman was bound at the wrists with her arms raised over her head. The smell of arousal was strong Another woman, clearly her dominant, was standing next to her, whispering in her ear while a third person was fingering her cunt. The submissive had tears running down her face and was whimpering softly. Valerie and Milton moved closer to hear what was being said.

"Don't cum now. Mistress doesn't want you to cum. Hold it in."

"Please Mistress. It's so hard. I can't hold off anymore."

"Yes you can. I know you can. Just one more minute. Can you give him one more minute?"

"I'll try, Mistress."

The young woman was breathing hard, holding each breath for several seconds before letting it out. Pussy juice was running down her legs. Her lips were engorged and protruding. The man in front of her was running his finger up and down her slit, passing over her clit with each pass. After the minute had passed, the dominant said, "Time," and the man pulled his finger away.

"Very good, Cynthia. I'm so proud of you. Only one more to go. Can you do it?"

"I'll try Mistress. God, I'm so close. I feel like I'll explode at the slightest touch."

"I know. You look like such a slut."

"You say the kindest things, Mistress."

The dominant looked over and noticed Valerie. "Valerie Burbon. I've wanted to meet you. Let me say how sorry I am that your safe word was ignored and you were hurt so badly."

"Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate the feelings."

"Would you like to play with Cynthia?"

"Perhaps. What is the game?"

"Cynthia has to survive an hour of stimulation by random strangers without cumming. Twelve people for five minutes each, one finger only. If she can do that, she gets to tie me up and torture me with pleasure for the entire day on Saturday. If she cums, she will spend Saturday in her cage, bound and unable to participate when I have another slave in to play with. She has one more person to endure. Would you like to play?"

"I'd love to."

"Excellent! I'm Mistress Dominique, by the way. If you would be so kind as to sanitize the hand you'll be using first?"

Valerie took the proffered baby wipe and wiped her right hand thoroughly. Once that was done, she stepped forward to Cynthia.

"Cynthia?"

The exhausted sub looked up.

"Would you like to cum tonight, or do you want to remain frustrated?"

"Please," Cynthia begged.

Valerie leaned in close. "Please what? What do you want from me?"

"Please don't make me cum. Please." Her voice was punctuated with sobs.

"Very well. I'll take you close, but you won't cum." Valerie ran her finger across Cynthia's lips and traced a line in the sweat and tears from lips to lips, from mouth the pussy. As her hand made contact with Cynthia's cunt, Val asked, "Are you allowed to speak?"

"Yes," she gasped, as Val's finger traced the edge of Cynthia's pussy.

Valerie rubbed her finger across Cynthia's lips with three quick strokes. "Let me hear you. Let the whole club hear you."

Cynthia cried out inarticulately in response to the sensations in her pussy. Val plunged her finger through those lips and into the aching cunt. Moans were flowing over the club as the bound girl writhed under the finger fuck she was receiving. Valerie felt the first quiver in the pussy and stopped all motion. Cynthia cried out in an agony of frustration. When she had settled, Val curled her finger inside Cynthia's cunt, twisting it inside, feeling the inner walls. She pulled out enough to brush across Cynthia's clit and stopped again at the scream. Panting, Cynthia forced the orgasm back from the brink. Then Val was stroking again. She used a slow stroke that barely touched Cynthia's pussy lips. For the last two minutes, she held Cynthia at the edge of climax, neither ebbing nor waxing.

Dominique called time and kissed Cynthia on the lips. "I'm so proud of you, little Cynthia. You get to torture your Mistress on Saturday. I expect to be in tears and begging for mercy by the time you're done. Now, one more thing tonight since you won the game. Now I want everyone here to see you cum."

The dominant dropped her hand to Cynthia's cunt and caressed it. Cynthia jumped at the touch and began to whimper. Dominique's relentless assault brought the already highly aroused woman to a mind numbing orgasm in under a minute. Her whole body shook as her Mistress gripped her in a tight embrace. The orgasm lasted for well over a minute as the pent up sexual energy finally found release.

Valerie and Milton left after that, mostly because Val was now highly aroused and did not want to frustrate herself too much. Mr. Freeman had been given much to think about. Valerie could see the wheels turning in his head as he processed the information he had just been deluged with.

As they reached the hotel, Valerie asked, "Well, what do you think about what we saw?"

"There seemed to be a wide variety of things going on, as well as a variety of people. Is everyone there is into BDSM?"

"Actually, no, not likely. Most are. I'm sure that some people were there out of curiosity through. Vanilla people wanting to see what the big deal is. Mephisto's is not a member's only club. Others may be curious about the scene and considering playing themselves, but don't know how to start. That's why all the main stage presentations on Tuesdays and Wednesdays must be instructional in some way. We can all learn new techniques and novices need to have some way to learn how to be safe. It's too bad that Mephisto's can't advertise those days."

"How well known is the club?"

"Until recently, it was the best kept non-secret in town. Since Sally's and my handfasting, I think it's better known. But, you have to come to the club, or know someone who knows, to find out about No-pain Wednesday and instructional days. I suspect a lot of novices show up on weekends and get overwhelmed. It's all pretty haphazard, really."

"Well, I'll get in touch once I know about the reporter access. It was nice meeting you Valerie."

"I hope we can do business, Mr. Freeman."

Valerie did not hear back from Mr. Freeman by the time Friday evening had arrived. She didn't think much about it, being used to how corporate America made decisions. Sally had not engaged in any sex with Val since Charles had told her that Sally would be her Mistress on Friday, leaving Valerie incredibly horny. It was 4:00 when Sally called her on the direct line.

"This is Valerie. How can I help you?"

"Valerie, this is your Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress. What can I do for you?"

"When you arrive at the house, you are to strip before you come in. Then, go downstairs. There is a new toy there. Grasp it and await my arrival."

"Mistress, I don't understand."

"You will. Now do as you're told."

"Yes Mistress."

Valerie put the finishing touches on the presentation Milton had asked her to prepare, outlining the reader demographics for Delgrasi's twelve publications. She called the number he had left on a card and left a message that the presentation was ready and she could deliver it or he could pick it up on Monday. Her work week over, Val headed home for what she hoped would be a frustratingly pleasant night.

The house they lived in was set back into the lot, with a yard edged by numerous bushes. This made stripping on the porch less of a danger than it would be somewhere else. As long as no one was driving by, she would be unobserved. Entering naked, she saw Francine gathering her purse to leave.

"Evening, Val. You're Sally's tonight?"

"Yes. Going out?"

"Yes. I think I'll see the new Harry Potter film."

They parted awkwardly. Francine, ever since the safe word incident, could not stand being around when Valerie was submitting, especially to pain. Sally had apparently warned Francine that tonight would make a good night to go out. Val continued to the basement as Francine left.

The house had originally belonged to a dominant couple who had built the basement to handle BDSM activities. It was sound proofed and had numerous eyebolts for hanging things that were far more sturdy than a planter or picture would require. It was one of the things that had originally attracted Valerie and Francine to the house. When Val opened the door and turned on the lights, she saw what Sally had been talking about. A large wooden pillar had been placed in the center of the single room that made up the basement. It was a full foot in diameter and must have weighed a couple hundred pounds or more. Clearly Sally had arranged for it to be installed during the day. Valerie wondered just what story the workers had been told about why it was being installed.

When she got closer, she saw several rings hanging from the pillar on chains and a matching number of eyebolts along the bottom. One had a sticky note on it along with a plastic baggie. The note, written in Sally's hand, said, "Valerie, put the ear plugs in and hold onto this ring until I show up. Face the whipping post. Do not let go for any reason. I have a web cam watching you. Mistress." Valerie bit her lip. The ring she was to hold onto faced away from the door. The ear plugs, good quality foam plugs, would keep her from hearing anyone come in. How long would Sally make her wait?

Valerie followed her instructions. The ring was high enough that she had to stand on tip toes to reach it. As soon as the plugs were in, all sound outside her body vanished. Valerie could hear the pulsing of her blood and the rasp of her breathing. She rattled the chain in silence. A knot formed in her chest. She had never been deafened before and found the sensation unnerving. Her difficulty with waiting was magnified. With no watch and the room's clock behind her, she had no idea of how fast time was passing.

Her anxiety grew quickly. In only five minutes, she was crying. After ten minutes, her crying had become sobbing. Loneliness threatened to crush her. Her body craved touch, any touch. She tried to concentrate on the ache in her calves and shoulders. In her head, she clung to the knowledge that she was doing what her Mistress asked. She was being pleasing. Her inner pain was such that she had no idea that her nipples had become erect and her pussy had soaked itself. Sally, who had entered the basement just five minutes after Valerie had, was standing a mere five feet away, watching her lover bear the agony of silence and stillness with such courage.

Valerie never heard the horse hair flogger coming. When it struck her, it felt almost orgasmic and she cried out, barely holding onto the ring.

"Oh! Ah! Thank you Mistress."

The soft hair like strands of the flogger left no marks. In fact, without the build up of waiting, they would not have hurt at all. Sally lashed Valerie with the flogger another nine times, Valerie thanking her after each one. Then, Sally went up and hugged Val from behind, kissing the back of her neck. Valerie was still crying as Sally removed the earplugs.

"How are we doing my little slave?"

"It's so hard Mistress, the waiting is so hard."

"I know it is. But you bore it well. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Mistress. How can I please you further, Mistress?"

"I'm going to torture you tonight. There will be pain and denial and you will be sobbing and begging for mercy by the night's end."

"Yes, Mistress," Val whispered in response. She shuddered at what was to come, but wanted with all her heart to give Sally what she wanted. "Mistress, please torture me."

"Of course dear. Let go of the ring."

Sally used a small length of chain to loop Valerie's cuffs through the ring so that she could stand on her feet while still bound in place. Valerie's feet were spread to either side of the pole and the ankle cuffs clipped to eye bolts. Sally's hand descended to between Valerie's legs. There, her fingers found Val's cunt and stroked it while Valerie moaned and bucked as much as she could. Waves of energy spread through her body as her arousal grew under her lover's talented fingers. With each bucking motion, Valerie's clit rubbed against the pole, adding its own fire to the heat growing inside her.

"If you cum, slave, you will be punished and the pain you will suffer will not please me. Don't cum, Valerie."

"Help me Mistress. Help me to obey. I don't want to disappoint you."

Sally pulled her hand away, causing Valerie to groan. Leather straps were wrapped around Valerie's waist and upper thighs. Once they were pulled tight, she was unable to move her crotch and ass in the slightest. Then another strap was wrapped around her chest, just below her armpits, immobilizing the rest of her torso.

"How is that, little one?"

"Thank you Mistress. I can't do anything to seek pleasure on my own. Mistress?"

"Yes, Valerie."

"I so want to cum. Please may I cum tonight?"

"No, you may not. I may even forbid you to cum all weekend."

"Oh. please Mistress. I don't know if I can take that much denial."

"Yes you can. You can because you love Master and you love your Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress, I do. It's so hard. Please help me."

"Of course dear, I'm right here."

Sally's hand returned to Valerie's pussy, stroking the folds and slipping a finger inside with every pass. Val was climbing again. Her tears flowed freely as she accepted the pleasure that she knew would be cut off too soon. As hard as it was to endure, Valerie loved giving Sally this more than anything. She had seen the rapture on her Mistress' face when she inflicted this torture on Valerie. Sally, who had come to know Valerie's body like a master violinist knew his Stradivarius, could take Val closer to the edge of orgasm than anyone, drawing that much more agony from the denial. Valerie bathed in the climbing arousal, determined to give every iota of pleasure up to her soul mate.

When Sally pulled away, Valerie cried out in anguish. She sobbed uncontrollably in both the agony of denial and the ecstasy of submitting so deeply. Sally came around to where Val could see her and smiled. Valerie was gasping and struggling against her bindings. Her body was trying to get the last little bit of stimulation it needed to cum, but the bindings rendered it a moot point, freeing Valerie to simply experience the denial instead of having to cooperate in it. Sally brushed her hands against Valerie's face, smoothing the hair back and wiping the tears away.

"How are you feeling Valerie?"

"Very horny, very needy Mistress."

"Good. You're right where I want you to be."

"I'm glad Mistress. Can I give you more Mistress?"

"Of course you can. Are you ready?"

Valerie nodded her head, unsure if she could answer without breaking down. Sally traced her fingers along Valerie's scars, causing the bound woman to twitch at the sensations. Valerie felt her arousal ebbing and her breathing returning to normal. She pulled against her bonds, soaking in the feelings of safety and comfort that being helpless before Sally always stirred in her.

When the horse hair flogger hit, Valerie sucked in a breath at the sting. This was her first time under the lash of the horse hair. Unlike the pure pain that came from a cat or a crop, there was only a sharp stinging sensation. As Sally moved the strokes up and down Valerie's body, she began to moan with little cries of, "Yes." For the first time in her submission, she was truly enjoying a whipping for its own sake and not just enjoying the knowledge that she was pleasing her Master or Mistress.

As the whipping went on, Valerie's back and legs became extraordinarily sensitive. The stinging increased in intensity, even though Sally was using no more force. In fact, Sally's blows eased up slightly over time so that, even with the increase in sensitivity that she knew Val was experiencing, she never experienced true pain, only really sharp stings. As her body became increasingly sensitive, Val realized that the whipping was actually arousing her. She could feel the aching emptiness in her cunt and the flow of juices down her leg.

"Ah, God, Mistress. Don't stop Mistress, please don't stop."

Sally continued flicking the hair thin strands of the flogger across Valerie's legs and back. "Do you like this, little one?"

"Oh yes!" Valerie purred as she jerked under the repeated stings. "Oh yes. My pussy. Mistress, whip my pussy, please."

"It might make you cum Val. Do you want to risk disappointing me?" The whole time, Sally kept up the strokes.

"Just once, Mistress. I promise I won't cum. Please."

Sally hesitated a moment then, saying, "Very well," she brought the flogger up against Val's pussy lips with a single upward stroke. Valerie screamed, jerking tight against her bonds in what Sally recognized as a fight to hold off an orgasm. Body tensed and breath panting, Valerie fought her climax with all her might, desperate to obey her Mistress. Finally the pleasure receded from the edge and Valerie was able to relax, at least as much as her position allowed her to.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you. I didn't cum Mistress."

"I know. You did very well. I'm proud of you." Val smiled at the praise she craved. "Would you like to cum to this whip sometime?"

"God, yes, Mistress. Please, soon."

"Not tonight, but soon." Sally was caressing Valerie's back, rubbing body oil into it. Slowly, she massaged the immobilized woman, soothing the tension out of her muscles. In spite of the ache in her shoulders, Valerie did not want down. She was reveling in her submission to her lover, and the oil massage wasn't bad either.

Once the entirety of Val's back and legs were glistening with oil, Sally let her hands reach between Valerie's legs again. Valerie moaned in pleasure at the touch. Sally did not penetrate Val's cunt this time. She merely caressed the lips over and over with light strokes. Valerie's moans grew in volume as the buildup of pleasurable feelings continued relentlessly. As Val crept closer to climax, Sally leaned in.

"Do you want to cum?"

With a gulp and her eyes filling with tears, Val whispered, "No Mistress. I want to obey you."

"Good girl. You won't cum."

Sally kept the caresses going for several more minutes, stopping only when Valerie was on the edge and sobbing. It continued like this for another two hours. Sally would alternate fingering Val to the edge of climax with attacks on her body with the horse hair. In between, she would caress and hold Valerie until her arousal sank enough for the next step. At the end of the two hours, Valerie was sobbing and pleading unabashedly.

"Please, Mistress, I need to cum. I'll do anything, please let me cum. Punish me later, but I need to cum so badly."

Sally hugged her tight. "No, not tonight. I love to hear your beg. Beg some more while I hold you."

Valerie did just that. She begged and pleaded for an orgasm. She wept in her agony, yet there was a smile on her face from knowing that she was giving her Mistress what she wanted. After several more minutes, Sally took Val down, using the short length of chain to secure Val's wrists to her collar, preventing her hands from reaching her pussy or breasts. Once they were back upstairs, Valerie's ankles were fastened to the corners of the bed and the two lovers fell asleep, Valerie's more restless than Sally's.

Valerie woke up to the feeling of fingers caressing her pussy. She wriggled and moaned without opening her eyes. She could smell old and new sex in the air. Her hands and legs were still bound from the previous night.

"You know. The longer it takes you to wake up, the more frustrated you'll be when I stop." Sally's voice had a playful sarcastic lilt to it.

"You mean I still don't get to cum?"

"Nope, afraid not. Master's orders."

Valerie opened her eyes to see her lover lying next to her. Sally had a glow about her in the morning that made Valerie jealous at times. Her short cut hair was not the frazzle that Valerie's always was upon waking. Sally was that most dreaded of people; the morning person.