Stranger Than Truth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you be so ready to go so early?"

"Uh, Val, it's after 10:00 in the morning I've been waiting for you so we could take a shower together, hon."

"Oh. I guess I was a little out of it."

"Well, you did expend more energy last night than I did."

"You mean you took more from me," Val corrected with a smile.

"Just for that, you're hands are staying bound to your neck."

"Then I guess you'll have to wash me yourself."

"I guess I will." The look of lust in Sally's eyes gave Valerie a shudder.

The two took a long hot shower, luxuriating in the plentiful supply of hot water. Sally teased Val mercilessly while washing her. By the time the shower was over, Valerie was on the edge again and loving every minute of it. Once they were dressed, they joined Francine in the dining room.

"Valerie, you had a call while you were in the shower. What is Milton Freeman calling you about?"

"He wants to hire Sally and I as consultants on his movie."

"You're going to work on a movie about what happened? Why?"

"We can't stop it, so we might as well try to influence its accuracy. Wait a minute! How in the hell did he get our home number?"

The three ladies looked at one another. As each shrugged their shoulders, they realized that Mr. Freeman had chutzpah and connections. If he didn't seem so harmless, they would be frightened. As it was, they were concerned. Are they that easy to track down?

Francine's face took on a look of, "Children!" She exhaled and said, "You don't think it's easy to stay hidden? I could find anything out about anyone in an hour on the internet. You just have to want to."

"That doesn't make it any less irritating that he went and invaded our privacy. He is so close to not having an expert consultant. Give me the phone." Valerie dialed the phone with angry stabs at the keys. There was a wait of several seconds.

"Mr. Freeman!"

"Valerie. It's so good to hear from you."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Valerie's voice had a tone that only an idiot would miss the danger in.

"I'm not sure what you mean. Is there a problem?"

"Is there a problem? You go out of your way to find my private, unlisted, home phone number and don't think that's a problem? Are you a stalker of some sort, or just an insensitive prick?"

"That would be insensitive prick. Listen, it's how things are done in Hollywood. I needed to call and I did what needed to be done to get a hold of you."

"Well, that's not how things are done here. Don't you ever call this number again! Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do. I suppose I shouldn't call Charles Vanquil's home phone either?"

"That would fall under the definition of bad, as in he can break your company, bad. Just the fact that you know about him is bad. If this is how you treat the people you work with, I need to rethink my willingness to accept your offer."

"Please don't do that. The whole reason that I called was to tell you that I have approval for your magazines to have reporter access from start to finish on the movie."

Valerie took a deep breath and let it out. The fact was, she wanted to do this for reasons of her own. Making sure that the lifestyle received positive coverage in a motion picture was important; important enough to put up with movie mogul peccadilloes. "Mr. Freeman, if you will promise to respect the privacy of me and those I care about, I'll give you a pass on this one."

"Great. I appreciate that. I'd like to get you and Sally to start working with the screen writer as soon as possible. Can you see him today?"

"I don't know. My weekends are frequently Master's. I need to check with Him to see if I'm free."

"I understand, I think. He will need to see examples of submission. Maybe he could sit in and observe one of your...what are they called... scenes?"

Valerie's voice had that hard edge again. "Mr. Freeman?"

"I didn't mean today. I meant, if you should be planning on anything public, like at the Mephisto's club, it would be good if you could let him know so he could observe."

"He could do that without me. Mephisto's is open to the public."

"But, he could not get to know you and your submission that way. The story is about you and what happened to you."

Valerie sighed. "I'll see what I can do. I have to call my Master now. I'll be in touch, Mr. Freeman."

Sally came up behind Val and put her arms around her lover. Sally could feel the tension in Valerie's body. She massaged Val's shoulders and felt the kinks and stiffness ease out. Valerie leaned back with her eyes closed and let Sally put her at ease.

"Val, it will be okay. Working on this film will be good for us and the lifestyle. Master is okay with it."

"I know, it's just that man pushes my buttons so well. Is he doing things to get my goat on purpose or is he just that insensitive?"

"He's insensitive. I had to work with a studio once, getting a safety program into place. They really are that full of themselves and can't conceive that anyone else is not as taken with them as they are. Why do you think that celebrities think their opinions on politics matter to anyone else?"

"I suppose you're right. That feels so good. I don't suppose you can tease me some more this morning?"

"I'd love to, but we should see if Master has sent us any instructions."

"You're right."

Valerie and Sally moved to where their computers were and logged on to their e-mail servers. Both had messages from Charles instructing them to meet him at Mephisto's at four that afternoon. They were allowed to play with one another, but were not to cum.

Valerie looked over at Sally. Their eyes met, each melting into the other. Getting up from their computers, the embraced and kissed, their tongues wrestling in their mouths. Their hands roamed across each other's back, caressing with a loving gentleness that was far different, but no less passionate, than the caresses than Sally had inflicted upon Valerie the previous night.

"I love you so much," Sally whispered.

"I love you too. You are the center of my life, Sally."

"I'm not sure I want to get too worked up before seeing Master this afternoon."

"I know what you mean. Do expect to be kissed at every available opportunity, however."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Do you want to meet the screen writer with me?"

"I can do that. When?"

"I'll have to call Milton back."

Valerie made the call and set up a meeting with the screen writer at noon. Mr. Freeman would also be at The Texan, a local steakhouse. The two women spent the rest of the morning dealing with personal and house hold chores, broken up by the stolen kiss and embrace. Neither had any idea what they were in for when they would talk to the man who would take their story and put it on paper.

*

Thank you D. for another great editing job. To my readers, remember, I love feedback, both good and constructively critical.