Stranger Than Truth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here Valerie." Charles led her to the head of the table. "Take your clothes off." After she did, he attached D-rings to her cuffs and clipped them to the end of the rail. "Is the fear any worse?"

"No, Master."

He then attached Valerie's ankle cuffs to the legs of the table. Since they were partly under the table, Val had to hold herself with the rail or she would try to fall backwards.

"How about now, Valerie?"

"It's a little painful, but... I don't know. I think I feel safer, somehow. It's confusing."

"Good."

He extracted a double penis gag from his bag and gagged Sally with one side, fastened it around her head. Valerie was bent over and gagged with the other side. Her hands were slid forward on the rail and the D-rings refastened past the first cross bar. This freed Valerie's hands to hold one of the rubber balls that Charles placed in each of their hands.

Valerie's back was arched as she bent over the end of the table to reach Sally's head. Her legs were spread wide and she found that she could not clench her ass tight. Later, Sally would explain how having her feet turned inwards prevented her from doing that. The rattle of Valerie's cuffs against the stainless steel of the medical bed echoed in the room. Charles let them lie (and stand) in their bondage, enjoying the struggles they put up. Both gripped the balls tight.

The first caresses were made to Sally's belly. Charles' hands roamed over her with that light, teasing touch of his that could drive a woman's arousal to insane heights. Sally's struggles increased as her body sought to give voice to the pleasure it was enduring. Valerie could see every bead of sweat form on her lover's chest, every rise and fall of Sally's breasts, the increasing rigidity of her nipples. Every moan and muffled plea was intimately part of Valerie's connection to Sally. The groan of despair when Charles stopped echoed in Val's ears.

Then Sally was treated to a return performance, as Valerie was subjected to the same hands playing over her back and side. Like Sally, her breasts and cunt were ignored. Valerie's body was able to respond more to the caresses, not that it made any difference. Juice liberally coated her pussy. Sweat dripped form Valerie's forehead onto Sally's neck, where it rolled off the side to drip onto the table. Valerie groaned pitifully at the cessation of the touches.

Charles pulled a horse hair flogger out of his bag and started spinning it. He brought it between Sally's legs so that the strands hit her left leg repeatedly. At the first stings, Sally jerked. Then she started to moan. The lashes moved up and down her leg in a regular pattern, pulling the blush out of her skin. She tried to open her legs wider, but they were already as wide as she could move them. The sensations stopped abruptly. Then her right leg was under assault. Up and down the thigh, stinging repeatedly, the whip moved. Sally was trying to plead through her gag, to beg for the whip to move lower, just a little bit lower, down to her pussy.

Sally's gag barely restrained her scream when the whipping stopped a second time. Ignoring her cries, Charles moved around to the back of her improvised Siamese twin and started whipping Valerie. The sensations from Wednesday had returned. A constant barrage of stinging blows impacted Val's back and legs as Charles moved the focus of his attention up and down her body. Valerie, having more freedom of movement that Sally, was able to jerk and writhe under the impact of the flogger. Now Valerie was pleading incoherently through her gag for Charles to bring the lashes against her pussy. When he stopped, she groaned and sagged against the table.

"Valerie. I want to switch your and Sally's positions." Charles was undoing the gags as he told them what was going to happen. Once the gags were loose, he removed Sally's restraints first. "Valerie. Do you think you can lie on the table without restraint?"

There were tears in Valerie's eyes as she answered. "I don't know Master. I'll try."

"Good girl. We will try to restrain you, but very slowly to let you get used to it and recognize when it will be too much."

"Master, I'm so scared. I don't know if I can handle being bound on it."

"Don't worry about that. Just let me know when you've reached your limit. That's your job."

By now, Sally was free and helping Charles release the restraints on Val. "I'll be right here honey. You'll be safe. I'll be holding your hands the whole time, okay. I love you Val."

"I love you Sally. Help me, please."

"I will. Okay. Can you get up on the table?"

Val nodded and climbed on the table. Her whole body was tense, as if ready to bolt at the first sign of danger. Sally took her hands and held them, looking into Valerie's eyes and smiling. Charles was behind her, brushing his hands through her hair. It took ten minutes, but Val did relax and start to breathe more easily..

"Val, I'm going to place your feet in the stirrups. No restraint yet. Just let them rest there."

While her legs tensed again, she allowed her feet to be lifted into the stirrups. Charles and Sally waited again. Sally never let go of Val's hands and kept Val's gaze focuses on her eyes. Charles caressed her legs, almost a massage, until they relaxed again. Valerie's breathing remained excited, even after ten minutes.

"Val, Master's going to tie your feet to the stirrups. Will you be okay?"

Valerie's head shook no while her voice said, "Yes." When she felt the ropes go around her foot, she jerked it out. She whispered, "No, no, no," over and over again. When Charles took her foot firmly in his hand and replaced it in the stirrup, she whimpered. She couldn't make her leg relax, but she didn't pull it away again. There was less of a struggle with the second foot and her legs were soon raised up and spread apart.

"You're doing well, honey, really well. I know you're frightened out of your wits. Take your time. We have all night."

"Valerie. How are you feeling? Look inside and let us know."

"I'm so terrified, Master. Everything inside me wants to leap up and run away, far away. I... I'm also very aroused. I want to be fucked. I want to feel the horse hair against my pussy. But I'm not sure that I won't panic when it happens."

"I only have one more restraint I want to put on you tonight. I'm not going to make you submit to full restraint right now. That can come later."

With a quiver in her voice, Val asked, "Master, how? What?"

"I'm going to strap your waist down so you can't move your hips."

"Yellow light."

"Do you need more time?"

"Yes, Master. Please."

"Of course, Valerie. I want you to hold Sally tight against you and not let her go. Okay?"

"Yes Master."

Valerie took Sally into a hug, embracing her against her chest. She pulled tight as Sally began to squirm. While she was restrained by her mate, Charles put a spreader bar on Sally's ankles, forcing her feet a full four feet apart. He then retrieved the flogger and started swirling it again.

Sally screamed as the first blow struck directly on her pussy. As the twirling strands hit her cunt lips repeatedly, she writhed and struggled in Valerie's grasp. Her struggles seemed at odds with her cries of, "Oh God! Oh God! Don't let go! Don't let Go! More Master! More Master!" Again and again the strands caressed Sally's pussy with harsh caresses that were sending her nerves into overdrive. Her body reeled under the assault of the painful pleasure that was being inflicted upon her. When her orgasm hit, it was made all the more intense by the unrelenting attention the whip gave her cunt.

Sally wailed in Valerie's grasp as her body shook in climax. Tears fell like rain upon Val's breast. Sally's arms broke loose and grabbed onto Valerie's arm. The first orgasm had barely passed before the continuing fogging touched off another. In the midst of her cries of pleasure, Sally was whispering, "Please, please." Not even she was able to determine if the pleas were for more or for less. Her eyes were screwed shut and her breath was ragged. When Sally's third orgasm started in the midst of her second, she wailed again and grunted, "Red light, Master, please, red light."

Charles stopped the flogger and stepped back. Valerie started to let go until Sally gripped her tight and begged Val to not let go. The orgasm continued for another minute. When it had run its course, Sally slumped against Valerie in exhaustion. Her body rose and lowered as she drew deep breaths in and out to satisfy her body's greedy demand for oxygen.

"Sally, do you need the spreaders off?"

"No Master. I'm okay. That was very intense."

"You took a third orgasm this time."

"I did? Fantastic!" Sally had felt orgasms from the horse hair before. Their intensity had always been so strong that she used her safe word after only two. "Val, do you want some of that?"

Valerie's intensity of desire matched sally's intensity of climax. "Oh God Yes! Please Master?"

"Valerie, it will be best if your hips are bound."

Valerie's sharp intake of breath sounded loud enough to be heard through the door to the room. fear and desire warred inside her, nearly evenly matched. "O... O... Okay. Can Sally hold me? I need her to hold me."

"Of course." Charles released Sally's feet. Then he pulled the strap back up and laid it across Val's hips. Val started to tremble at the feeling. Sally dropped the rail on one side and leaned over the top of Valerie, holding her tight and cradling Val's head against her shoulder.

As Valerie started to cry, Sally whispered reassuringly to her lover. "It's okay. I'm here. I'll never leave you. It will be wonderful. I bet you will cum four times my little slut." Valerie could not help but to smile through her tears at that last term of endearment. Then the strap was cinched tight. Valerie started to struggle and cry out.

"Oh God! I can't move. Please, I can't move. I'm scared. Please... I can't hold on. The waiting, please Master."

Charles, seeing that Valerie's fear had reduced her already low tolerance for waiting to almost nothing, started twirling the flogger against her cunt right away. Valerie screamed. The sound was one of desperate fear mixed with intense pleasure. Valerie struggled against Sally's grip, trying to escape and, at the same time, not wanting to. Slowly, the fear was being matched by arousal spreading from her pussy to encompass her entire body. Warmth from her pussy flowed across her body. Val was pleading, "Please," over and over again, for what, she wasn't sure. Sally whispered, "Almost, just a little more," in response.

Sally could tell, from many sexual encounters in the past, that Valerie was on the edge of orgasm. Yet, she seemed unable to cross the gulf that yawned before her. With Val holding on as tight as Sally was, Sally was able to let go with one hand and slip it down to Val's clit. Charles rarely flogged a woman's clit. It usually resulted in a safe word at the extreme levels of sensation. Sally ran her finger over Val's erect and slick clit, sending the trembling woman into orgasm.

Val bucked and screamed. Her back was hitting table again and again while her fingers clawed at Sally's back. Sally hissed as her back was scratched, but said nothing. When she heard the barest whisper of, "Red light," she repeated it loud enough for Charles to hear it. Valerie's body continued to shudder in her climax for several more seconds.

"Please, let me go," Valerie pleaded as her orgasm ebbed.

The strap loosened and came off. Her feet were released from the stirrups. Sally released her hold, sliding her hands to take Val's. She moved with her as Valerie rolled off the table and rushed to get away. As she drew Val back into an embrace, she congratulated her. "You did it Val. You survived the table."

"But, I was so scared and I didn't let Master restrain me completely."

Charles had walked up by now. "Valerie. A terror as bad as this will not be conquered in a single night. You did what you could. I'm proud of you. Give it time. I don't know what caused this phobia of yours, but you will be able to overcome it."

Sally was nodding in agreement. Slowly, Valerie relaxed from the intense scene. After she had calmed down enough, the pair of ladies headed for the showers while Charles returned home to spend time with Robert and Debbie, two more of his submissives. Once showered and dressed again, the two wandered about the main floor for a while. After a half hour of wandering, they ran into Calvin Freshin and Susan, his submissive, and former secretary. Calvin was in the street clothes he wore to the club when he won Val and Sally in the auction after their handfasting. Susan was on her hands and knees, naked and on a leash. Her ass had a plug in it that had a fur covered extension on it.

"Valerie! It's so good to see you here. I wanted to thank you for sending Ms. Carstares my way. She is working out splendidly. Do you know she knows more about Pony's Paddock than I do? She reads it, and all the others cover to cover every month."

"I'm glad to hear that. Are you and Susan celebrating her termination as your secretary?"

"Yes. I've decided that Susan will be spending the weekend as a dog."

"Well," Sally chuckled, "That would explain the tail."

Valerie crouched down to Susan's level. "So, is Susan a happy little puppy?" she asked with a smile.

Susan panted and shook her ass, causing the tail to wag. A mischievous look came to her face and she leaned forward and licked Val across the face, from chin to the top of Val's nose. Calvin jerked her back by the leash. His face smiled as well.

"Bad dog. I'm going to have to punish you now. I'm sorry about that Valerie. Sometimes Susan has impulse control problems."

Valerie patted Susan on the head. "Well, you will have to work on that. Be firm, Calvin. Dogs only understand firmness."

Susan indicated her agreement with more panting and tail wagging. The smile on her face was full of teeth as the full time submissive anticipated the playful discipline that was to come. Calvin promised that he would, indeed be firm. Remembering their scene with him months ago, Sally and Val were sure he would, much to the enjoyment of both parties.

Calvin and Susan spent about half an hour on stage while he had her demonstrate numerous tricks that his 'dog' had learned. Val and Sally were able to watch as Susan was made to sit up, beg, roll over, and heel. After obtaining a couple of volunteers, Susan demonstrated her responses to the commands of 'lick' and 'nuzzle' by licking a cock and cunt respectively. With cum still on her face, she then negotiated a small course of blocks and hoops. Valerie and Sally smiled at the ecstatic look on Susan's face as she was put through her 'humiliating' paces.

Afterwards, Sally and Val went home and spent the evening relaxing. Sunday saw Sally's pussy a bit too sore for sex. Instead the couple spent the day at the Metropolitan Museum, visiting the new Australian History exhibit. Monday was a busy work day for both. Valerie had Delgrasi's legal department look over all three contracts. The lawyers indicated that there were no traps in the documents, but that there was no explicit guarantee that Valerie's and Sally's privacy would be protected. At her request, they drafted an addition that would forbid Hellfire Pictures from selling or giving any of the information the women provided in the course of their consulting to any other party.

After work, they both met with Milton Freeman to go over the contracts and the requested addition. He had no problem with the additional language and the contracts were signed. It was now official. Valerie and Sally were expert consultants on a major motion picture. They didn't hear from Caroline or Thomas until Wednesday. Both received calls at their jobs that day, requesting a meeting with them to talk about an outline of the script.

The writing team that called themselves Sampson seemed taken by The Texan. They met with Sally and Valerie there for a dinner meeting. The two women arrived shortly before 6:00 and found that Sampson was already there. Joining them, the foursome ordered their food first and settled down to business.

Thomas started the discussion. "We've been going over your story and it's just too much to tell in its entirety. It would make a wonderful book, but we need to cut it down. In the long run, that will be our decision, but we wanted to get your input on what can be cut and what must stay to tell the story we want to tell."

Valerie asked, "Just what story do you want to tell? That will make a difference. I know what I want to tell the world through this movie."

Caroline smiled. "What would that be Valerie?"

"I want to tell a story of friendship and love. I want to show the world that BDSM players are just like everyone else. They have lives. They fall in love. They can be hurt. They can forgive. I don't want to paint a picture of us being sexual deviants whose entire life revolves around sex."

"If I may play devil's advocate?" Thomas started. "Isn't your life all about BDSM, sex? I mean, your chose to wear a collar 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. I would say that sex defines who you are."

Sally put her hand on Valerie's arm, silently telling Val to let her answer this one. "Val has made BDSM, her submission, the most visible part of her life. There is so much more. I've seen her in tears when she remembers Mike, her dead husband." Valerie's hand squeezed Sally's in pain, but she remained silent. "I've seen the pure joy when she is on the dance floor. She puts in long days in her job as an advertising consultant. She was the best advertising executive Branford and Gashune had before they went senile and fired her without cause. She has family. Valerie Burbon is a complete person. Yes, this movie will probably focus on the story of her transformation from, I believe she put it as, 'a straight vanilla lady to a bisexual submissive woman,' along with the joys and heartache that were found along that road."

Caroline nodded. "Exactly! We agree. Now, how do we tell this story? Where does it start? What happens along the way?"

Valerie looked down at the table for a minute. Then looked up. "It has to start with the day I met my Master. But don't start with me getting ready. Start with the end of my day at the agency. Show the hard working executive at the end of a week and a difficult project, desperately in need of relaxation."

Thomas was nodding and scribbling notes. "Yes. That's good. From there, you'll go out dancing and meet him for the first time. I think we need to condense those first two nights into one. There's only so much time. But will anyone believe that you would go that far with him the first time?"

Sally shook her head. "Not if we want to convince the audience that Valerie is vanilla at that time, being seduced by the wondrous orgasms she received."

"So what has to happen that first night?" Caroline asked.

"We just leave the second night out," Val answered. "The talk he had with me Sunday takes place Saturday instead."

"Is that the one where he insists that you find out if you can trust him?" Thomas asked.

"Yes. He could hint that there is so much more where Friday came from and that I need to be sure that it's what I want, and that I want it with him."

Caroline rubbed her hands together. "Great. We're on the same page so far. Now, all that research, it just won't fly on film and uses up too much time. The lesbians from the sex shop are good characters, but I think we don't need them. I was thinking that you do your internet research and find Mephisto's web site where they talk about the slave auction."

Sally asked, "Does Mephisto's have a web site?"

"Doesn't matter," Thomas answered. "The club in the movie will."