Stranger Than Truth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind being my object lesson?"

"Not at all. I'll be honored." Sally hesitated a moment before continuing. "Valerie. There's something else. You did hurt me."

Valerie started to sob again. Sally waited until she had recovered again. "Do you know how?" Val's head shook. "You took my submission away from me."

Val gasped as the realization hit her. Sally was continuing. "I submit to Master because I love him. You tried to stop me from showing him my love. You can't do that to me. It really hurt."

"God, Sally. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I didn't think. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course you silly sub. Just don't do it again. Do you realize that I haven't used my safe word with Master since the hand fasting?"

"You haven't?"

"No. The new contract I gave him, the one with no limits. It has made my submission different somehow. I don't want to stop him from doing anything. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a safe word limit with him now."

"I wish I didn't. I don't want to stop him. Sometimes, it does get to be too much. I was supposed to take five strokes in punishment, but I couldn't."

"I know. I think you'll get there. Remember, I've been his submissive for over five years. You've been his for less than a year. You've come far in that time, but you'll go even further. I think that you may not have any limits at all in a few years. That's a frightening and exciting thought, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. I want that. I really do."

After an hour of recovering and holding one another, they dressed and went home. Thomas and Caroline had already left by then, thanking them profusely. Sally drove, not an easy task with painful welts on her ass and thigh. She took back roads and kept her speed down. When the entered the house, Francine was waiting for them.

"Okay you two. Off to bed. Charles called and told me that you had some intense pain. I called Helen at home. You both have an appointment with her at 2:30 to have your welts looked after. I've called your works and you're taking a sick day, both of you. Do you understand?"

Valerie, smiling at the mothering that her friend was giving them, quipped, "Yes, Mistress."

Francine froze and Valerie realized what she had done. "Francine, I'm so sorry."

Unhearing, Francine whispered, "NO. Not Mistress. I can't do that."

Sally took her shoulders. "No one is going to ask that. You don't have to be a Mistress, not now."

"You two go to bed. I... I can't do this. I'm sorry." Francine ran to her room, escaping the horrible memories that were crashing down on her. Her sobs were audible through the closed door.

Valerie started to go towards Francine's room. Sally grabbed Val's arm, shaking her head. Tears flowed from Valerie's eyes as she slammed her hand against the wall. "Can I screw this day up any more? What the fuck was I thinking?"

Sally embraced her. "You weren't. Yes, you hurt people today. It happens. I know you're sorry and so does Francine. She just needs to be alone right now. We need to get off our feet and let ourselves heal. I know you're going to beat yourself up over this, just remember to forgive yourself."

The couple undressed and went to bed, lying on their stomachs. Helen Waston, their gynecologist, looked over the welts and prescribed a salve and an antibiotic. Over the next week, they met several times with the writing team. The plot of the movie and the specifics on the D/s scenes were worked out. Thomas and Caroline were a joy to work with and truly wanted to portray the lifestyle in a good light. After just a week of being part of the writing process, both Sally and Valerie concluded that they never wanted to be screen writers themselves. The phone call the following Wednesday caught Valerie by surprise.

"Valerie! This is Milton. How are you and Samson getting along?"

"Mr. Freeman. Thomas, Caroline and I are getting along wonderfully. The script looks great."

"I know, I've seen it. They are great. That's why I hired them. The reason I called. I need you to meet with the actors today, maybe at dinner?"

"The actors? Shouldn't the script be finished first?"

"Oh good God no. The script will never be finished, not until we have actors on board. It likely won't be finished until the last shot is done. Who plays who will change things in the script. No, I need to have them hired as soon as possible. I have the major players covered and I'd like to have you and Sally meet with them and give them the 20 minute briefing on BDSM. So, can you two do dinner?"

"I can. You'll have to ask Sally about her schedule. I want to take them to Mephisto's after dinner as well. The best introduction will be to see things first hand."

"Isn't today one of those no pain nights?"

"Yes it is."

"Not tonight. They won't be portraying no pain play, so I'd like their first view to be something more like what they will have to do on screen."

"I'm not sure about that. It might scare them off."

"If that's going to happen, I want it to happen soon. The entire film could be derailed by an actress leaving in the middle of the filming."

"It's your film, so I will do it your way. I think it's a mistake though. Tell them to leave their evening open on Friday, then. If you want me to throw them into the deep end, then Friday is the best way to do that."

"Great. I'll see you tonight. I've reserved a private room at Gatsby's."

"Uh, Milton, you realize that Gatsby's is a gay establishment?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Not on my end. What about the actors?"

"I can't see them having a problem. Half of Hollywood is gay, or at least bi."

"Okay. We'll see you there."

Valerie had the feeling that her life just become weirder. A knot was forming in her stomach as she contemplated trying to teach several non-players about D/s. It was dawning on her just how ripe for disaster this whole project was. She wasn't sure how the actors and actresses would react when she explained how to best learn to portray BDSM in action. In fact, she was sure that some of them would not like it at all.

Thanks again to D. for a great editing job. Remember, I want your feedback, so leave or send me comments. Thanks for reading my stories.