Stranger Than Truth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie's bombshell left the table in stunned silence. Even Sally was shocked at the suggestion. She knew of Valerie's commitment to consent from Valerie's confrontation with Charles over Lilly's unwilling participation early in their relationship. This was as close to demanding that non-players participate that she had ever seen Valerie go.

Milton broke the silence first. "Val, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Mr. Freeman, I am. People can freak out over BDSM. That's what happened to Harv. Frankly, if any of you are going to freak out, I think Milton here wants to know as soon as possible. If you can stand being in a minor scene, then you can pretend to be in one just fine. Also, I think it will help you portray being in one better if you have bactually experienced it. Honestly, do any of you believe that a virgin can act like she's experienced at great sex?"

Crystal piped up. "Actually, my first open mouthed kiss was on camera."

"And it was a real open mouthed kiss. Do you want to be whipped for real, on camera?" The actress blanched. "I thought not. Acting is calling upon past experience and imagination to present a new reality as being true. Other than Melanie, none of you has any idea what sexual pain is like. I doubt that you can imagine it, not properly. Remember, Milton and Samson want to portray BDSM as it really is, not as the caricature it has been shown as. Those bad movies were made by people who don't know what the real thing is. I want to see this as a good, honest, movie."

The table was silent again. Valerie could see in the faces that not everyone was convinced. Tasha was defiant. "She may quit if forced," Val thought to herself. Valerie also detected a hint of fear in her face. Fear of what, was unclear. It was clear that Stan thought the whole thing was humorous. Crystal was very thoughtful while Melanie seemed to look forward to the possibility. Milton was a sphinx: unreadable and enigmatic.

"We can talk more about this idea later. What would be a good time to be at The Mephisto Club on Friday night?"

"Be there at 7:00. That will give plenty of time to look around and observe. Something else you should be aware of, a week from Saturday is the monthly slave auction at Mephisto's. Each month, submissives allow themselves to be auctioned off to a dominant for charity. I plan on being sold myself, if Master approves. The auction is an important sequence in the movie, being able to watch one would be very helpful."

"Will I have to auction myself off as well?" Tasha's hostility was dripping like venom.

"No, I don't think that's necessary. Although, you could if you wanted to."

"Not likely!"

Milton stepped in. Seeing that most were finished eating, he looked at Valerie and Sally. "Thank you ladies for giving us an informative evening. We will look for you Friday and we'll talk about your ideas on method acting later."

Sally agreed with Milton's desire to for them to leave and practically dragged Valerie from the room.

"Val, I wish you'd said something to me earlier. That was quite a bombshell to drop on them the first time."

"Sally, it's important. They'll screw it up unless they know what they're doing."

"I'm not disagreeing with you. I think the timing was wrong, that's all. We should have let them see it first, then broached the idea of them participating."

"So I screwed up?"

"Maybe, but we'll see. Come on. Let's go home. You're tense and I want to help you relax."

"Can you be Mistress tonight?"

"I already am, dear. Give me your keys."

"Yes Mistress."

Valerie gave her keys to Sally. Sally had parked in a garage and knew that her car would be safe for the night. The drive home was in silence, Val sinking into her submissive space and Sally deciding what she was going to do to Valerie. Once they were in the house, Sally took charge.

"Valerie, go downstairs and undress. Kneel next to the post and wait for me. No sound and no moving once you are ready."

Valerie nodded and went into the soundproof basement. Sally could see Francine in her bedroom, laptop on her knees as she watched TV. Francine looked up as Sally knocked on the door.

"Francine? Will you be okay with us downstairs?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It's only a problem now when I see and hear it, and the soundproofing is really good. If it bothers me, I'll go out for a drink. How long will you be?"

"I don't expect to be more than three hours, if that long. We do have to work in the morning."

Sally checked both their emails to make sure that Charles had sent no restrictions for either of them. Once assured that they had free reign to play, she changed into a leather halter that pulled tight against her chest, a leather micro-skirt that barely covered her pussy and four inch leather heels. With a practiced walk, she headed downstairs to their play area. Not well equipped yet, it had a single wooden whipping post, a hide-a-bed for post play relaxing, and a couple of cabinets for toy storage.

Valerie was kneeling in front of the post, her head facing the floor. She did not move as Sally made sure the thick door at the bottom of the stairs was shut tight. She walked over to the toys and put a few things into a gym bag. Joining Valerie at the post, Sally could see her lover's tense muscles. Valerie always had had a very low tolerance for what she took as failure on her own part. More than a few times, Sally had taken Valerie's submission to relax her.

"Honey, I'm putting ear plugs in you tonight," Sally warned as she rolled the foam plugs between her fingers. Once they were inserted into Valerie's ears, she would be unable to hear any but the loudest of sounds. Then Sally slipped a full face hood over Valerie's head. The hood had been purchased three months ago and had been especially fitted for Valerie's head. It fit snuggly against her and had the mouth and nose holes perfectly aligned. The eye covers were already on, adding blindness to Valerie's losses. The penis gag attachment plugged Val's mouth, leaving her speechless.

Sally pressed a rubber ball into Valerie's hand, which clasped it tightly. A leash was attached to her collar and pulled up, the signal to stand. Sally then led Valerie on a walk around the basement, taking a random route that easily caused the submissive woman to lose any sense of where she was. It always took Valerie's full concentration to follow the leash while blind. Sally preferred to lead at a normal walking pace, pushing Valerie's trust to the limit. It was very difficult to not slow down when you can't see where you are going. Knowing that numerous eyebolts had been added to the floor as tie downs didn't make it any easier.

Sally stopped under one of the ceiling eyebolts that Fred and Daphne, the original owners, had installed. She ran her finger through Val's cunt, coming away with damp fingers. Valerie was flushed and her nipples were beginning to stiffen. Sally smiled at the evidence that dinner was no longer on Val's mind.

"Val, honey? Can you breathe okay?" Valerie, of course, gave no reaction to the whispered question. Sally could see that Val was breathing just fine. Caressing Val's face through the leather, Sally let one finger cover one of Val's nose holes for several seconds. Valerie stiffened, a sharp intake of breath sucking the finger tight against her nostril. The finger pulled away, letting the breaths come easily again.

This time, after more caresses against the mask,, Sally made the plugging of one nose hole very deliberate, letting Val know that it was being done on purpose. She tensed again, clutching the ball tightly. Sally brought her other hand close and let Val feel a finger close to, but not plugging the hole. Valerie was moaning. Sally thought she could make out a, "please" through the gag. Gently, Sally tilted Val's head back and forth and then from side to side.

Valerie was familiar with breath play. She also knew that Charles did not approve of it. He rated it just this side of blood play. Fear burned in Valerie's breast. Her thoughts went to the mantra, "three minutes without air, three days without water, three weeks without food," as the list of things that would kill you. She recognized that Sally was giving her an explicit choice in this game. Her air would be cut off only if she gave her permission by nodding her head. She could sense the desire in her lover, the need to go to the edge, to experience that fear from Valerie.

Sally waited: patient, yet anxious. Over the months they had known one another, Valerie had given Sally that fear and trust cocktail in many forms. Each one was intoxicating for both of them. Never before had Sally had a submissive who could give her as much as Valerie did. When Val's head nodded, Sally's heart leapt with joy. Her second finger covered the second nose hole and both fingers were sucked in tight as Valerie struggled to take a breath.

Valerie's hands shot up, ball still firmly clenched, and grasped Sally's wrists. She wasn't trying to pull them away, but to hold onto them like a life line. Valerie collapsed to her knees and Sally stayed with her, keeping her air cut off. Valerie's body began to struggle against the lack of air. Her lungs heaved with increased force and her arms shook from the warring drives to pull those hands away and to trust Sally and not fight. Her lungs were burning. Her unseeing eyes saw multi-colored sparks.

Sally was counting and watching. 15 seconds. Valerie's hands grasped her wrists, not pulling, simply grasping. 30 seconds. Valerie sank to her knees. 60 seconds. Valerie struggled against the lack of air and against her own instincts. 90 seconds. Valerie began to pull at Sally's wrists, fighting to clear her air passage. 100 seconds. Sally moved her fingers out of the way and drew Val into a tight embrace as her lungs heaved repeatedly. Sally could feel the ball in Valerie's hand, clutched tightly. Val was sobbing behind the mask. Sally reached up and disconnected the gag.

"Oh God, I was so scared. I couldn't breathe and I wanted to trust you so much."

Sally caressed Valerie's back and hair. Holding her tightly, she gave Val all the reassurance that she had pleased her Mistress. Once Valerie's breathing was back to normal and the sobs had quieted, Sally took the mask and earplugs off.

"Val, I am so proud of you. You did wonderfully! How are you right now?"

"I'm excited Mistress. It was so terrifying and yet, I knew I could trust you. Would you…"

"What? What do you want me to do?" Sally smiled at what she knew was coming.

"Will you do it again?" she asked, as her body shuddered in fear.

Sally repositioned herself with her legs crossed. She sat Val on her lap, back against Sally's chest. Sally brought her hands close to Val's mouth and nose.

"Are you ready?"

Valerie put the ball down on the ground and nodded, tears in her eyes. Her hands grasped Sally's arms and help on.

"Are you giving me your safe word?"

"Yes Mistress. Is that okay."

"No, Master would have a fit if he knew. Your safe word will be to scratch my arms. I'm not ready to take you here without a safe word. Promise me you'll use it if you need to."

"I promise Mistress."

With that, Sally pinched Valerie's nose and cupped her hand tightly against her mouth. She could feel Valerie tense up, fighting her own body's reaction to the lack of air. At 30 seconds, Valerie's legs began to kick against the floor. At 60 seconds, Val's body began to struggle against the blockages. At 90 seconds, Val began to pull against the hands that blocked the precious air for her body. Still, no scratches, no safe word. At 105 seconds, 1 minute and 45 seconds, Valerie went limp, her hands simply caressing the hands that were suffocating her. At two minutes, Sally released Val's face, dropping her arms to embrace Valerie's chest, feeling it bellow as it sucked in great gulps of air.

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you so much."

"Thank you Valerie. You've given me so much in your submission. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress. But more, I want to make you happy. It gives me such joy to let you please yourself with your use of me."

"I have every intention of enjoying myself. Go to the whipping post and grasp one of the rings, facing away from the post."

"Yes Mistress." Valerie stood up and trotted to the post to follow her orders. Sally also stood, but took more time getting there, letting some anticipation build in Valerie. Once she was there, she pulled Valerie's legs around the post, clipping them to rings along the bottom of the post. Valerie's hands were likewise clipped to elevated rings partway around the post. Finally, a four inch wide leather strap was used around Val's belly to pin it to the post.

Sally spent several minutes caressing the bound body before her. Her hands roamed over every exposed portion of Valerie's body, drawing the submissive into a completely relaxed and highly aroused state. Valerie had let her eyes close and soaked up the pleasant feelings that were being inflicted upon her. When the caresses stopped, she whimpered with need. By now, her pussy was well lubricated and her nipples were rock hard. She opened her eyes to see Sally standing back up, having pulled a cat out of the bag. This cat had short, broad leather lashes. She recognized it as one of the gentlest whips they had in their collection. Valerie was convinced that Sally was incapable of causing serious injury to any part of her body except the face and belly, the latter being protected by the wide strap holding her to the post.

Instead of striking with it, Sally twirled the lashed in a small circle and moved it into Val's body. As the lashes struck her legs, Val moaned. There was hardly any pain at all. The intensity was on par with that of a masseuse's slaps during a massage. The lashes slowly moved down the outside of one leg, only to reverse their spin and move up the inside. The entire process was repeated on the other leg. Through it all, Val felt like millions of little fingers were slapping against her legs, loosening the muscles, relaxing them. She was aware of a tingling being left behind as the whip left a part of the leg behind.

Sally made three passes over each leg before she adjusted her strength. The spinning increased in speed and the lashed hit with more force. Valerie could tell that there was pain, but was amazed, in the back of her mind, that it didn't hurt. Each impact was more of a sharp stinging sensation. She could see red lines being left on her legs, yet there was no impetus to scream or cry out. The sensations hovered on that fine line between pleasure and pain and left Valerie's body unable to decide how to react. Her legs twitched at each impact, yet Val was moaning, not crying in pain. She could feel the moisture on her cunt become more pronounced and there was an ache from her lips for touch, any touch.

With each pass up and down Valerie's legs, Sally increased the force she was using. Slowly, the legs turned pink, then red, as the marks of the whip deepened and merged to become a solid mark from upper thigh to ankle. When she saw Valerie's eyes close and her head tilt back, Sally smiled. Val had found true subspace. In the past, Valerie had been able to reach a place where she could deal with the pain by concentrating on the pleasure she was giving her dominant. Now Val was in a new place. With a single practiced move, Sally switched from the spin to actual strikes, backed by the full power of her upper body.

Sally ignored the burn in her own arm and struck at each leg with full force, watching deep red marks erupt from the skin. If she had used these strokes on Valerie first, she would be crying in pain. But now, as they landed, Val groaned and moaned with pleasure. Her pussy was now dripping juice onto her thighs while the legs tried to reach out to the lash, eager for the painful caresses that subspace was transforming into pleasure. Watching her lover closely, she waited for the right moment.

It came as Valerie's body began to tremble against the bindings. Sally recognized her lover at a plateau of arousal, hovering close to climax but not there yet. In quick succession, she dropped the cat and pulled the horse hair from the waist of her skirt and twirled it in an upward motion; bringing it directly against Valerie's pussy. As the needy cunt was finally caressed, Valerie screamed in ecstasy. Her body shuddered in an orgasm, oblivious to any pain it was feeling. Sally kept up the gentle flogging of Valerie's pussy, drawing the orgasm out to almost a minute in length.

As the first climax faded, a second started. Val jerked against her restraints as the almost painfully intense orgasm rocked her body. The intensity was so strong that she tried unsuccessfully to pull away as twin impulses warred in her, escape and desire for more. Unable to escape, Val soaked up even more sensation from the horse hair flogger. Sally had slowed the spinning, letting Val's second orgasm pass.

"Please, Mistress, please."

"Please what?"

"Stop, more, I don't know. Please."

"Cum for me, cum hard Valerie."

Sally sped up the twirling again and Valerie screamed as her body was catapulted to new heights of arousal. Her clit had escaped its hood and each stroke against it sent a spasm of feeling, like a cramp that was paradoxically pleasurable, through her body. Over and over, Valerie jerked as her clit was tortured ecstatically. Tears were flowing freely as her confused body tried to find an appropriate response to the strange mish mash of feelings assaulting it. Her third orgasm was punctuated with sobs, her body overwhelmed. Sally stopped the flogging and hugged Valerie as her orgasm shook her.

Once her climax had passed, Valerie found herself out of subspace as well. She was suddenly aware of the pain that filled her legs. Groaning, Valerie sagged in her bonds and cried.

"How are you doing, love?"

"Oh God, my legs hurt and I'm exhausted. What… How…?"

"You were in subspace. Your body was experiencing the pain as a source of pleasure."

"I… I thought that was a porn myth."

"No, it can really happen. It's easier for some than for others. I've been waiting to see if you could reach it on your own."

"I didn't, did I?"

"No. That's very rare. It was the gradual increase in the pain."

"It was so wonderful. Do you require more service from me?" Val asked, looking down at Sally's skirt.

"As a matter of fact, yes I do. Let's get you down." Sally smiled in anticipation as she released Valerie from the post. She helped Val to the bed, her reddened legs barely able to support her weight. Once Val was lying on the bed, Sally climbed over her and settled her cunt over Valerie's face, pinning her hands to the bed.

Valerie licked at the pussy that was covering her face, recognizing Sally's need for a hard, fast orgasm. Moaning at the taste she had come to love, Valerie swiped her tongue deeply into Sally's cunt. She explored the cavernous area just within the reach of her tongue while she pushed her nose against Sally's clit. The dominant bisexual was already highly aroused and reached orgasm quickly. Val felt the pussy lips quiver around her tongue as Sally's scream of pleasure to tried to make an echo in the soundproofed basement.

Sally kept herself pressed against her lover's face, soaking in the continuing sensations from that now talented tongue. By now, Val's face was covered in Sally's fluids. Still she licked, swiping her tongue from ass crack to clit, devouring every drop she could bring into her mouth. Soon, Sally collapsed as her second orgasm started. She could feel the heat from Valerie's legs against her cheek as she shuddered in her climax. With her hands free, Val used them to bring lubricant from pussy to ass and penetrated Sally's nether hole while she licked at her pussy once again.