Stranger Than Truth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie showed up at the mansion at 7:00. Marcia, still naked, led her to the lounge where Charles waited for her. The small overnight bag with Sally's clothes hung from her hand.

"Good evening Master. How is Sally?"

"Sally has entered a new stage of submission, one I've never encountered personally before. It's very important that nothing gets in the way of her exploration of this new dimension. I have instructed her that she will be in submission 24/7 until further notice."

"24/7, Master? Does that mean that she is not coming home?"

"No, she will be going home with you. I need you to be her dominant whenever she is with you. She is not to dominate anyone for any reason."

"Master, I'm not sure I can do that. You know what happens when I try to punish."

"I'm not asking you to punish her. I doubt she will need it. She is in a very compliant place right now. What she needs from you is a focus for her submission. Demand service from her. Deny her. Humiliate her. Treat her like she was your slave. Can you do that for Sally?"

Valerie took a deep breath. "I'll try Master. I don't know though. I'm not very dominant. I mean, I've dominated her a few times, but those were only for short periods of time. I don't know if I can keep it up for the long term. Plus, we have the consulting job. If they need a whipping demo, I can't do it."

"I think you'll do fine. As for the consulting gig, she should still be able to participate. You can order her to do a demo of whipping you and maintain being dominant. In fact, you should try that tonight when you get home. Have her whip you as your submissive. You'll need to be very forceful to have her use enough force, but it can be done. It will help her grow. Anytime you have doubts about continuing, remember that. This will help the woman you love."

"I understand Master. Can I come over on short notice if I need help from you, either with Sally or to feel my own submission again?"

"Of course you can. By the way, do you still want to be auctioned next Saturday?"

"Oh yes, Master. I love being sold and used like that."

"Drop Sally off Friday night so I can take over and you can spend the weekend submitting to anyone you wish, who we know of course, and being auctioned on Saturday. You'll pick her up again on Sunday night."

"Thank you Master. Will you be at Mephisto's any time this weekend?"

"No, I want to move Sally to a safe place before I take her out in public. She's very vulnerable right now and could be easily hurt by someone who simply doesn't understand where she is. You two have such a good level of communication that I know you won't hurt her. Go ahead and fetch her from my room. You'll need this key. She's locked in the kennel."

Valerie looked at the key, uneasily holding it and finding herself in a position of dominating Sally for such a long time. It would be hard, but she trusted Charles and loved Sally. If Sally needed this from her, Valerie would give her the best she could. Resolutely, she headed for Charles' bedroom and her new full time submissive.

*

Thanks again to D. for the great editing job. This story is writing itself again, just like the original Valerie stories did. Again, I love getting feedback, so let me know what you think.