Stranger Than Truth Ch. 06

Story Info
Valerie has it out with Barry to save the movie
22.2k words
4.78
28.3k
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

Chapter Six

Confrontation

The door opened to reveal a younger woman dressed in a leather skin suit. Valerie fought to control her facial expressions as the tight garment pressed the far too large a body out of the available spaces. The woman was wearing something at least two sizes too small and Val wasn't sure how she was able to breathe.

"Hi, you must be our submissive for the night. Come on in." The woman turned her head as Valerie walked through the doorway. "Tom! She's here!" she yelled back into the house. Turning back to Val, she smiled and pointed with her hand, "If you'll go this way, Sir Tom is in the main room."

Valerie walked down the entranceway, entering a living room with six other people in it. She recognized Sir Tom, but the rest of the people were strangers. She had a feeling she had seen a couple of them somewhere else, but could not place them. She knelt in front of Sir Tom and bowed her head.

"Master, I am here to serve you."

"Very good, Valerie." Turning to the rest of the assembled people, he introduced her. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is Valerie. She will be our submissive tonight. You will not, however, be able to request anything of her beyond tonight's training."

The men and women in the room nodded their heads. Val found herself wondering just what was going on. It sounded very much like some kind of dominant training seminar. She smiled at the thought. She knew that Surmi sometimes trained dominants in specific techniques, usually in inflicting pain.

One of the men spoke up. "Tom, what's with the marks on her back? Is she a real masochist?"

"That's a question best answered by Valerie herself. Val?"

"No, Master, I don't think of myself as a masochist. I don't enjoy pain for it's own sake. The scars are the result of my safe word being violated several months ago. You might have read about it in the news."

"Oh, you're that Valerie. I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you."

"That's all right. It's nice to not be recognized every once in a while."

The woman who let her in asked, "Valerie, are you going to truly submit to all of us?"

"I don't know. I wasn't told what would be the order of the night. My orders are to submit to whomever was here, but, like any submissive, I reserve the option to refuse if I feel that what's happening is unsafe or beyond my or my Master's limits."

"Perhaps I should explain what is going to happen," Tom interjected. "This is a training session for people who have a desire to be dominants. Some of them already have submissives of their own that they don't feel comfortable bringing here for everyone to see, while others are still looking for a partner." Val nodded her head at the confirmation of her suspicion. "Tonight, I'll be showing them how to bring a submissive that allows pain to orgasm from just pain. You, Valerie, should expect to be on the receiving end to a wide number of instruments, and to have quite a few orgasms. That's why you weren't to drive. You were obedient, weren't you?"

"Yes, Master, I took a cab and will be picked up in three hours, as per your instructions."

"Good. Okay, folks, let's head downstairs."

Once the group was in the basement, Valerie saw that Sir Tom had set up a small dungeon there. It was the size of one of the play rooms at Charles' mansion, plenty big enough for the planned activities. In addition to anchor points on two of the walls, there was a padded bench over which submissives could be bent; a St. Andrew's Cross; and a set of chains suspended from the ceiling.

Tom turned to Val, asking, "Valerie, as a formality, will you submit to being the training slave for my students?"

"Yes, Master, I would be honored to assist in their training."

"Step up to the cross." While he bound her in place, he continued with his instructions to both Valerie and the trainees. "Valerie, you may cum as often as you can. I expect you're happy to hear that order." Val nodded, smiling at the chance to finally cum. "The first thing to remember when trying to deliver a pain orgasm is that it will be easier when the submissive is bound firmly. If he or she has to concentrate on holding still, they will have a harder time climaxing."

He had finished binding Valerie. Her arms and legs were tied down at the joints, though not directly on them. Her waist was also bound to the cross, leaving her head as the only part of her that she could move. He took a crop and, using it as a pointer, continued. "As you can see, Valerie is very ready for tonight's activities. She has been on orgasm restriction for about a week and, I suspect, a little desperate." Val's nod confirmed his suspicions. "Notice how her body is already showing signs of arousal, before she has been touched. Valerie, is this a normal response for you?"

"Yes, Master. I'm usually aroused by the prospect of serving and being used by my Master. This happens even when I don't know if I'll be allowed to cum."

"It's possible to tease the slave for a while, caressing her body before the more vigorous stimulation begins, but in this case, she is well and truly ready for us to start. Now, I'm going to start with the easiest instrument for provoking a paingasm," he said, using the term one of the trainees had come up with in an earlier training session. "Do you remember what that is?"

One of the men answered, "That would be the horse hair flogger."

At the mention of that particular instrument, Valerie moaned in anticipation.

"It seems our little slave has experienced this one before. Like a man, there are numerous areas that can stimulate arousal under the whip's attention: for example, the thighs."

With that, he started swirling the instrument and brought it against the inside of Valerie's thighs. The stings of the horse hair brought another moan form Valerie's lips. Tom's lashes were gentler than those that Sally and Charles had used. Val could feel her legs warming and the tingles from the strokes were almost a tickle. Val's legs twitched at the blows, her nerves being prompted to activity.

Tom changed the types of strokes, lashing the whip back and forth against the thighs from one to another. Valerie's excitement grew and she could feel the moisture forming on and dripping from her cunt. When he stopped after several minutes, Valerie groaned at the loss and whispered, "Please Master."

Tom ignored her and handed the whip to one of the women. "Go ahead and try it yourself. Be sure to leave her pussy untouched for now."

The woman flicked the lashes against Valerie's thighs. Her technique was less precise and Valerie let out a couple of cries of pain as the lashes struck harder than she had felt in the past. The dominant responded to the cries by easing up her strokes.

"No, don't do that. A few cries of pain should not dissuade you from what you are doing unless it was not your intention to cause any pain. Remember, we will be giving her orgasms from pain itself."

The lashes increased in strength again, causing more cries of pain. She kept up the whipping for several minutes before turning the whip over to the next dominant. By the time all six had taken a turn at whipping her legs, Valerie was trembling and tears were running down her face. She felt like an intense heat was concentrated between her legs and she was moaning and crying at the same time. When the sensations stopped, Valerie found herself begging, "Masters, Mistresses, please don't stop. More please, may I have more please?"

Tom took up his commentary again. "Notice that Valerie, while highly aroused, has not cum. Every slave is different, and you will need to use those differences in your approach. In spite of the deep coloration and intense pain that Valerie is no doubt feeling, she is begging for more. This is a sign that you're on the right track. I have it on good authority that Valerie does not enjoy pain in and of itself." He turned to Valerie. "Slave, have you ever begged for pain before?"

Through her gasps, she managed to answer, "No Master. I've asked for hard use, but never pain directly."

"Do you want more pain?"

"Yes, Master, please."

"Very well, our next tool is a cat, though not the one most submissives are used to." He held up a small cat with lashes that were no more than four inches long. "This is sometimes called a pussy whip, though it can be used on just about any part of the body. Last week, I showed you how to use it on a man's cock to provoke an orgasm. Tonight, I'm going to use it on Valerie's breasts."

With that, he made a figure eight motion across Valerie's breasts. The pussy whip struck the tops and undersides of her mounds, but left her nipples untouched for now. Valerie could not believe the sensations she was experiencing, so different from what she encountered under Charles, yet neither better nor worse. Her body was reacting with even greater arousal, each stroke of the small whip acting like a rough caress from a lover. She was moaning with desire, her nipples rock hard points desperate for their own attention. Her pussy was empty and complaining mightily about that unwelcome state. Knowing that it was not to be filled any time soon did not make it easy to bear.

When he changed his attack and brought the small whip down on her nipples, moving back and forth between the two, she shrieked and tugged at her bonds. Her body convulsed and her breathing became ragged.

"Do you want me to stop, slave?"

"No! Please, don't stop," she screamed, pleading for the time to reach her goal.

Tom kept up his strokes as he talked to the watching dominants. "Our subject is on the edge of climax. If I were to stop now, she would promise anything for me to start again." Val's nod confirmed his statement. "Today, however, I will force an orgasm form her without ever touching her pussy." His strokes increased in intensity, but not enough to break the pleasures building in Valerie's body. A few minutes later, Valerie screamed with long wail as her body shook within its bindings. Everyone could see her cunt lips quivering in her climax, fluid leaking to run down her legs.

Tom stopped whipping her breasts and stood back to observe Val's body. Her breasts were red with hundreds of little whip marks. The rest of her body was fading from the redness it had taken on from the flush of orgasm. When her climax started to fade, Valerie's head hung down in exhaustion, sweat providing a sheen for her body. As she caught her breath, she was aware of the ache in her cunt, the need for attention at the center of her sexual being.

"Master, that was so good. That's never happened before."

"I know. Would you like more?"

"Oh God, yes I would love more Master. My pussy, can I have touch on my pussy?"

"That's up to my students." Turning to the six dominants, he instructed, "Each of you will be bringing Valerie to an orgasm. You can use any of the instruments in the room and you may whip any part of her body, except the head of course. Remember, the secret is to keep the pain levels at that borderline between pain and pleasure, enough to sting and hurt a little, but light enough to allow the arousal she is feeling to grow. Remember what you wanted when you were practicing on one another. Shelly, you go first."

The overweight woman who had answered the door picked up a horse hair flogger and stood in front of Val. She started the instrument spinning and brought it within range of Valerie's belly. Shelly had superb control over the distances she was using. Only the very tips of the strands were touching Val's belly, each contact a rough caress that lasted for far too short a time. The straps on her waist and under her breasts prevented Val from reaching for more contact.

Valerie felt her body flushing again as the light, yet painful, strokes were driving her mad with lust. Her tears were flowing, more from the need to climax again than from the pain itself. She found herself begging unabashedly for more, for her pussy to be whipped, for her orgasm. Shelly kept her below the threshold for ten minutes, then, with a flick of her wrist, brought the hairs of the whip up against her cunt, setting off Valerie's second orgasm of the night.

Between each student, Val was given a five minute rest and water to drink. Her aroma filled the room with the smell of lust and sex. The second person to take her to that wonderful place was a man named Steven (not the same Steven that served Charles with her). He used the pussy whip on her pussy directly, sending Val's body into arousal overload. He seemed to be able to balance the pain and pleasure perfectly, denying her an orgasm for quite some time. In the back of her mind, she wondered just how novice these six dominants really were. They certainly had enough skill to torture her exquisitely.

The next woman, Cynthia, selected a cat with 18 inch strands. With her wits about her again, thanks to the break, Valerie found herself wondering how such a large whip could give her an orgasm. Cynthia started to twirl the larger cat just like the pussy whip had been spun. Valerie had felt the weight of such a cat before and was shocked that anyone of Cynthia's small stature (she stood just under five feet) could have the strength to control the whip so well.

When the whip hit Val, she cried out in pain. The ends of the strands hit her left side from her waist to her armpit, and then trailed across her torso with some speed. The effect was a scratching sensation across her belly and breast. The whip's spin brought the lashes against Valerie's body once every couple of seconds. Valerie was not conscious of the impacts being pleasurable, yet she soon realized that her pussy was aching for touch again. When her entire left side had turned beet red, Cynthia reversed the spin and started on her right side.

It was then that Valerie's left breast felt a craving for touch. The pain was letting up on that side and Val realized that she missed it. Soon the feelings on her left were merely tingles as the pain on the right increased with each lash. Valerie's pussy was dripping and she started to beg to be fucked. Her cries were ignored and the whipping continued.

When Cynthia changed her strokes again, it was to lash back and forth. By this time, Val was delirious from the combined pain and arousal and could not see the muscles in Cynthia's arm rippling from her effort to keep the strokes from being harsh. These new strokes were actually softer than the ones from the spinning, but Valerie's nerves were more sensitive now, and they felt more intense. That intensity sent Val's arousal soaring until she was on the edge, sobbing and pleading for her orgasm.

With a single upward stroke, the lashes struck Valerie's cunt directly, though with almost no force at all, and the bound submissive came, her body straining against the ropes holding her in place. Her cries were almost inaudible, her lungs unable to find enough breath for a loud scream. When she came out of the climax, she whispered, "Yellow light."

"What is it, Valerie?" Tom asked.

"May I have a longer break, unbound. I'm sore and close to my limit. A longer break and being able to move will allow me cope with more."

"Of course. I think Bob wants you bound backwards anyway. Let's take a 15 minute break, give our submissive a chance to get the kinks out, use the facilities and maybe have a snack."

They took Valerie down and let her relax on a sofa that was against one wall. As Val relaxed and nibbled on some cheese and crackers with lots of water, Shelly joined her.

"It's Valerie, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I have to admit, I'm impressed. We started our training in paingasms on ourselves and I could not handle more than one, it was so intense. How do you do it?"

"I honestly don't know. I've always enjoyed sex and have lots of stamina. My Mistress, Sally, gave me nine orgasms in an hour at our hand fasting several months ago. It was sheer exhaustion that caused me to red light."

"I want to thank you for being willing to let us use you tonight. It's not easy to find a submissive who is willing to let several people use her at the same time, especially when she doesn't know any of us. This is kind of our final exam on giving orgasms through pain."

"It's an honor. I thought you seemed more experienced than a beginner. I wish this kind of training was available to every new dominant. Of course, I agreed because my Master trusts Sir Tom, so I do as well. How long have you known you have dominant leanings?"

"I've had the feelings for as long as I remember. I've only had the chance to act on them in the last year or so. Ironically, it was my boyfriend's idea, one he tried to hide from me. I found his collection of sex magazines and almost all of them were about people being submissive. He thought he had lost me when he came home and found me going through them. Instead, that night, we had the best sex we had ever had."

"I'm so glad it worked out for you. A friend of mine was not as lucky. Her boyfriend beat her up when he found out she was a dominant." Valerie's face was pained at the memory of Harv's cruelty and the resultant safe word violation it had caused for her.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. You must have cared for her a lot. I can see how much it hurts you to remember what happened to her."

"Yes, I do care about her. I love her like a sister."

Sir Tom returned, asking, "Valerie, are you ready for some more paingasms?"

"Yes, Master. I'm looking forward to them."

They bound Valerie again, this time with her back facing the crowd and her face against the wall. Bob, the next to use her, selected a paddle, much like a ping pong paddle and started working over Valerie's ass. The swats he inflicted were quite light, as paddles are capable of very high levels of pain. At first, Val felt only a warming in her ass cheeks that spread slowly to encompass her legs and pussy. As they continued, the pain of repeated blows started to make itself felt. By then, however, her cunt was well and truly aroused and the pain only egged those feelings on.

When he picked up the force a little, Val's pussy started to be forced against the wood of the cross. Each blow caused her cunt and clit to be stimulated a little. The build up was slow, but eventually, there was a blow that sent her over the edge, her clit rubbed against the smooth wood one last time. She cried out as the pleasure washed over her body in slow waves. For all the pain in her ass, the orgasm was one of the gentlest she had felt while under submission.

The third man, Gerald, wanted her turned around again, so she was rebound. Her breath caught as she saw him select a rattan cane for his turn. If not for her recent auction experience with Fred and Daphne, Val would have used her safe word right then. That earlier experience had showed her that canes did not have to be the severe pain inducer that they were in Charles' hand.

Gerald saw her tense up and asked, "Are you okay, Valerie?"

"A little frightened, Master. Under my Master, canes are extremely painful."

"I know they can be, but I think you're in for a pleasant surprise."

"Thank you for reassuring me."

With that, Gerald placed the cane between her legs and started to tap it back and forth between her thighs in a slow, steady pace. Each of the strokes, coming five seconds apart, stung and caused her muscles in her legs to twitch. The long gap allowed Val to feel the full effect of each stroke individually; a sharp tingle, followed by a surge of mild pain that faded to warmth. The warmth from each stroke added to that of the previous strokes, allowing the heat to spread out from her thighs to encompass her legs and pussy.

Slowly, the strength of each stroke increased, yet Valerie didn't seem to notice the greater pain levels that were being inflicted on her. Her eyes closed and Val grimaced at each stroke, all the while the euphoric smile on her face grew.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers