Stranger Than Truth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off to the side, Shelly whispered to Bob, "He's going to do it again. She's on the verge of subspace."

In fact, Val had entered subspace for the second time in her life. The steadily increasing levels of sensation sent her body into a euphoric state where every touch was a source of pleasure. Valerie was still aware of the pain from each stroke, but her nervous system lumped those sensations in with the sexual ones, resulting in the pain itself pushing her arousal higher.

By the time Valerie had reached her orgasm, each strike from the cane was leaving a near welt on her flesh that would take days to fade. At the moment of climax, Gerald struck her pussy lightly and the incipient cum exploded from her. Val wailed in ecstasy, tugging against her ropes with her head thrown back. It took over a minute for the last vestiges of the climax to fade. When they did, she felt the pain again.

"Ow! Oh God, my legs hurt."

"Will you be okay?"

"Yes, it's a shock to come out of an orgasm and feel the pain again."

By the end of the last break, the pain had faded to a dull ache, though Val knew that walking would be an experience for the next day or so. The last woman, Betsy, approached Valerie carrying a small box with wires leading out of it. She recognized the battery powered device and the TENS pads at the ends of the wires.

"Mistress, please?" she pleaded.

"Are you using a safe word?"

With a gulp, Val shook her head. Electrical play was not one of Valerie's favorites. The only pleasure she ever experienced from electricity was the joy of accepting what she did not like. She had ended every previous electrical game unaroused and crying. Betsy attached the conductive pads to the sides of Val's cunt and just above her clit. Val held her breath as Betsy turned on the unit and a small current started to flow.

Valerie cried softly and jerked a little. Betsy turned the dial up and the current increased. Valerie's crying became more intense and she was tensing against the shocks that the unit was sending through her pussy. When Betsy pushed another button and a series of random increases and decreases in current started, Valerie started to plead, sobbing while she did.

"Please Mistress, no more. It hurts too much. Please stop, I can't take it."

The shocks continued for a few more minutes, until Tom noticed that Valerie was no longer producing lubrication in her pussy. He walked up and put his hand on Betsy's shoulder, shaking his head. She turned the unit off and Val sagged in her restraints.

"Valerie, were you experiencing any pleasurable sensations at all?"

Through her tears, Val answered, "No Master, just pain, horrible pain."

Turning to the others, Tom explained, "This is something we should always be aware of. Every submissive is different. Valerie apparently does not receive any pleasure from electrical stimulation. There will be others that you will encounter who cannot find pleasure in other types of sensations. Not every submissive can be given paingasms, though I think more can than believe they can." Turning back to Valerie, he asked, "Valerie, if you knew that shocking you would bring Betsy joy, would you accept it?"

Valerie gasped, then answered, through her tears, "Yes, Master. I love to please my dominant and would be willing to suffer for her pleasure. I'm afraid I would use my safe word fairly quickly, though."

"That's not going to happen tonight. There's a half hour before your ride should return. Take that time to clean up and then join us upstairs."

"Yes, Master."

Valerie lounged in the shower, letting the hot water massage the aches from her muscles and the sting out of her skin. Her pussy still ached for penetration and she considered using her hand, but wasn't sure if she was still on restriction. She went upstairs and joined the seven people she had been submitting to as they snacked.

"Valerie, help yourself to some food. How are you feeling?"

"Like I need to be fucked. All those orgasms and not once was I penetrated. Am I still on restriction, Master?"

Tom smiled at the question and the hint of desperation in her voice. "You are back on restriction as of midnight tonight."

"Thank you Master," Val replied with a smile of her own.

"On Saturday, bring Sally with you to this house. Expect to be here all day."

"Yes, sir."

Val spent a few minutes eating until there was a knock on the door. Several seconds later, a voice called out, "Val, your ride is here!"

As she rose to leave, Valerie added, "Thank you all for a wonderful night. Let my Master know if you ever need another practice dummy." She walked to the door amid several chuckles. Harry was waiting at the door with Valerie's coat.

"Here you go, miss. Heading straight home tonight?"

"Yeah. Thanks for being understanding Harry."

"It's all part of the service."

"I don't think every cab driver would allow his fare to strip before she leaves."

"You'd be surprised, though most would not be as polite about it."

He opened the back door for Val, her clothes sitting on the far side of the seat. She dressed in the cab as he drove. Val smiled when she noticed his eyes flicking up to the rear view mirror several times. "He may be polite, but he is still a man," she though to herself. Val made sure to take her time, letting him enjoy the sights, as it were. With her fare paid, she went into her house, her eyes lighting up when she saw Sally on the couch. Sally slid onto the floor, kneeling with her head bowed. The impressions from the clothes pins were still visible on her tits.

"Mistress, did you have a good time?"

"Oh yes. Sir Tom was training dominants in giving paingasms."

Sally rubbed her face against Valerie's leg, moaning in remembered pleasure. "Those are so intense."

"Yes, but do you know what I want now?"

"No, Mistress."

"I need to be fucked. I've had six orgasms and nothing has been inside me. You, my little slave, are going to fuck your Mistress silly."

"May I…"

Laughing, Valerie nodded her head. "Yes, you may cum as often as you can while I enjoy your attention."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now, get your ass to the bedroom and put a cock on!" Val ordered, her need to feel herself filled adding emphasis to her words.

Sally leapt to her feet and sprinted to the bedroom. Valerie followed at a slightly slower pace and found Sally strapping on the harness. While Sally was finishing her preparations, Valerie attached straps to the far side of the bed. Kneeling at the side of the bed, her hips folded over the edge, she clipped her cuffs to the ends of the straps, binding herself in place.

"Mistress?" Sally asked.

"I want to be helpless when you fuck me."

"I'm not sure I can…"

"Sally," came the stern reply, "you are not dominating me. You are doing as you Mistress wishes. Now, bind my knees apart and fuck me for at least half an hour. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Valerie felt the straps being fastened to her thighs, just above her knees. They were pulled tight, forcing her legs apart, rendering Val truly helpless to whatever Sally wanted to do. Once she could not move, Valerie felt Sally's hand brush her pussy lips. Her arousal, which had faded some on the ride home, soared again. Her cunt moistened again in the hopes that a cock would soon be there.

Sally teased Val for almost ten minutes, bringing her Mistress to a frenzy of desire. Her aroma permeated the air and her juices coated Sally's hand. The hand left and something hard pressed against Val's lips. She moaned with need, the ache in her body growing at the nearness of penetration. Sally rubbed the dildo against Valerie, liberally coating it with her essence.

Valerie was whispering, pleading for penetration, yet unwilling to command it, reveling in the helplessness. When the tip of the silicon cock pressed into her cunt, Valerie moaned and tried to thrust back. She pulled against the bindings frustrating her motions. Sally thrust in just an inch or so, then pulled out. The tease caused Val to groan with tears forming in her eyes. Sally kept up this minimal intrusion for several minutes, until Valerie could not take it any more.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she yelled.

Sally chuckled and whispered, "Yes, Mistress."

The fake cock plunged into Valerie, burying itself deep in her cunt. Valerie cried out in pleasure. As Sally pistoned in and out, the cries grew louder. One of Sally's hands pressed against Val's back, holding her in place. The other went to her own clit, rubbing it with a frenzy that matched the fucking she was giving her lover and Mistress. Sally reached her orgasm first, the unmet need in her finally being released.

With her own immediate desires satiated, Sally slowed the fuck, going to long, slow strokes, letting Val feel every inch of the cock move past her pussy lips. Valerie moaned at the slow strokes, embracing the filled feeling that lingered as the dildo in her lingered. With six orgasms already under her belt, Val's climb to climax was slow, as if her cunt did not want there to be any excuse to end the penetration it had been craving the whole night. Sally was able to bring herself to three more climaxes before Val came, the orgasm itself as slow as the fucking she was experiencing.

They were preparing to go to bed when the phone rang. Valerie answered.

"Hi, this is Val."

"Valerie, this is Melanie White."

"Melanie? I thought you'd be in bed by now. It's after 10:00."

"I know, I'm going to pay for this tomorrow, but I had to call. Barry has changed the shooting schedule and left explicit instructions that no one tell you. We're shooting at The Mephisto Club tomorrow."

An exasperated sigh echoed on the phone. "I suppose I should have expected something like this. What scenes are scheduled?"

"Half of the BDSM scenes, including the auction"

"I see. We'll be there. You won't be in any trouble will you?"

"Probably, if he finds out it was me, but there's not much he can do to me. Val, there's something else."

"What?" The dread in Valerie's voice was palpable.

"Barry took charge of the prop box himself."

"Oh my God! He wouldn't dare!"

"He wouldn't dare what?"

"If he changes what whips are there, someone could be seriously hurt. Which scene is the first on the schedule?"

"The scene where you are supposed to punish Sally and find that you can't handle it."

"He's going to do it. The little prick is going to actually do it."

"Valerie, you're scaring me."

"You should be. Tasha will be expecting to be using a safe whip. How will she react if you draw blood in the first whipping scene of the movie?"

"She'll freak. She may refuse to finish the movie. My God! I don't want to be scarred like you were." There was a pause, then, "Oh God, I'm sorry, that came out wrong."

"It's okay, Melanie, I understand. No one should have to suffer that. Don't you worry. I'll make sure there is a safe whip there when the scene starts. Thanks for calling, I'll see you in the morning."

Valerie hung up the phone. Sally was standing next to Valerie.

"Mistress, he wouldn't do that, would he?"

"I don't know. I hope not. I'm afraid, though. What happened after I left?"

"He was increasingly unpleasant as the day went on. He tried to make changes to the script all day. The actors resisted him each time. At least the women did. They seemed to want to make Samson's movie. I don't think Stan cared one way or another. I think the integrity is still intact, but Barry was as mad as hornets."

"That's what I'm afraid of. He wants to change this film. If he can't, he may try to kill it. A serious injury to one of the actresses could very well do that. The helicopter crash almost did it to The Twilight Zone Movie. You go to sleep. I need to run to Castle and make sure we have safe toys for the scenes. Whatever you do, don't let me oversleep."

"Yes, Mistress, it's a good thing that Castle has the typically late hours of an adult bookstore."

Castle was on the other side of town from Valerie's house. It was half an hour for each leg of the trip and another 15 minutes to make sure she had the things they would need on the set. By the time Valerie was in bed, she was exhausted.

The alarm beeped mercilessly and Val could not reach it to turn it off. Sitting up, she saw that Sally had moved it to the other side of the bed. Her lover was waking herself. The dial of the clock showed 4:00.

"Mistress, are you awake?"

"I am now, though I don't want to be. Turn it off, I'm taking a shower and I want you to clean me."

An hour later, the couple was on the road, arriving at Mephisto's by 5:00 with bags of fast food breakfast. The parking lot at the club was uncharacteristically full for this early hour. Val spotted the makeup trailer and wandered over, letting herself in while Sally went in search of Cynthia, the prop master. Harvey and his assistants were working on the Melanie and Tasha. Melanie, her face under the brush, waved a couple of fingers at Val.

Valerie watched Harvey work on the two women, realizing she was watching a master artist at work. Slowly, before her eyes, the lovely ladies were transformed into women of incredible beauty. When the artistry moved from their faces to their bodies, Melanie greeted Valerie.

"Valerie, you were able to get here?"

"Yes. I wouldn't miss these scenes for the world."

"Where's Sally?"

"She's looking for Cynthia, to check on the toys one last time." A knowing glance passed between Melanie and Valerie.

"Toys? You call those things toys?" Tasha asked.

Val giggled. "What would you call something that is fun to use and brings you pleasure."

"A man!" the star barked.

"Okay, you got me there. But, seriously, we do call them toys and we call what we do play."

"Knock, knock," came a voice from the door. Mitch Wallace stuck his head in. "Ms. Burbon? Are you in here?"

"Yes, Mitch, come on in."

"Actually, I need to speak with you in private."

"Okay, I'll be right out." Turning back to Melanie, she added, "Just remember everything we showed you and that you practiced. Okay?"

"We will mother," Tasha replied. "Stop worrying. We're professionals."

Valerie left the trailer, shaking her head. Mitch was waiting outside.

"What is it, Mitch?"

"I wanted to apologize for not letting you know about the change of plans. Mr. Gaskin had me running errands until midnight and it just slipped my mind."

"That's okay Mitch. Honestly, I think Barry was trying to keep me away."

"How did you find out?"

"A little bird told me, can we leave it at that?"

"Sure thing. Sally wanted me to tell you that she's sticking with Cynthia, something about the prop box not being here yet."

"Good. Let's head inside and see how the sets look."

Inside, the usual calm of the early morning in the club was nowhere to be found. Movie people were everywhere while the staff of the club watched with nervous eyes. Betty, one of the women who ran the auction, saw Valerie and trotted over.

"Val! Do you have a minute?"

"Sure Betty. What's up?"

"Are we going to be able to open on time tonight? These…people are making a mess in here. We don't have the staff to clean up after them on short notice."

"You'd be surprised. These are people who are used to having to change the entire appearance of a room in a matter of a few minutes. Cleaning up will be a snap for them. I've seen it on ad shoots. One time, there was a city street scene involving a couple of tons of confetti, and they had the street spotless in thirty minutes."

"That's reassuring. Now if someone could explain to that director person that we are not the enemy."

"Barry's being a pain?"

"Pain is the pleasant feeling a whip gives. Mr. Gaskin is beyond a pain. He has his people treating my people like they're trespassers."

"I'm sorry about that, Betty. Barry doesn't like us, I'll explain why later. Just try not to give him reason to complain. He's looking for a reason to ruin the film."

"But, he's the director. Why would he ruin his own film?"

"That's just it. The movie is Milton Freeman's film, not Barry's. Milton wants to show the human side of BDSM and Barry wants to warn the world about the deviant perverts that we represent."

"Oh. I'll pass the word. We'll try to bend over backwards, as long as the scene isn't besmirched. Mephisto's has invested too much into creating a good image to let ourselves be used to defile that image."

"I'm with you on that one. Thanks Betty, I owe you."

"I should collect on that sometime," Betty responded with a leer.

"I'd enjoy that," came Valerie's lustful response.

Valerie and Mitch wandered the club, looking over the spaces that were being set up for the upcoming scenes. Valerie could feel tension in the air. The clash between the director and the actors was spilling over to the production staff. Much more of this and the film would be ruined by simple inertia. Try as she might, Val could not think of anything that she could do to fix it. Knowing the first scene involved stocks, Val headed for the private room that contained the club's set of stocks.

Melanie and Tasha had finished makeup and were waiting for the preparations to finish. Harvey was standing, looking nervous, waiting for the inevitable need to touch up. Into this controlled chaos walked Barry Gaskin. As his face swept the room, Valerie could see his smile fade, replaced by anger, as he saw her. His voice cut through the noise, bringing the entire room to silence.

"Who told this bitch where we would be this morning?"

There was silence. Melanie was looking at her feet, seemingly working up the nerve to admit the deed.

"I asked, who let this slut know the revised schedule? I gave explicit orders that she not be told. Someone's head will roll!"

Valerie was startled to hear Mitch's voice pipe up. "That was me, Mr. Gaskin."

"What gives you the right to disobey my orders? Out!" He pointed towards the door as he yelled, "I want you off this production."

Mitch turned and walked out, with, of all things, a smile on his face. Valerie lost track of him as Barry turned his vitriol on her.

"As for you, bitch…"

"Valerie cut him off. "Shut the hell up, Barry. Being here for these scenes is the reason I was hired. Milton wants me here and I will not leave. Further more, I will not stand for any more of your verbal abuse. My name is not bitch or slut, it's Valerie, or, if you prefer, Ms. Burbon. I'll thank you for using it."

Barry gaped in shock, apparently unused to anyone standing up to him, especially a lowly technical expert. Before he could respond, Tasha piped up.

"Can we get on with the movie? We only have this club until one. That is unless you want to tank the movie, Barry?"

The director, his face red with rage, turned away. "Clear the set of all unneeded people. Cynthia! Are the props ready?"

"We've got them right here, Mr. Gaskin."

Valerie noticed that the bag Sally was carrying was much lighter. They shared a smile as the actors set up for the shot. They made several dry runs, getting the positions and dialogue down before the cameras started rolling. Like many movie scenes, this one was shot in numerous shorter shots that would be spliced together in post production. Barry's assistant seemed to have an infallible memory for people's positions between shots, able to repose the actors right where they were three shots earlier for the continuity shots.

Tasha went through the abbreviated motions of binding Melanie for the aborted punishment. The clamps that were placed on her nipples were loose ones, not capable of causing real pain, held on by body glue instead of pressure. The pivotal shot began as Tasha took the whip and brought it down on Melanie's ass.

"Cut! What the hell was that? How can we convince the public that these people are into being hurt if your whip strokes leave no marks." Barry had walked over to Tasha while he was talking. "What the fuck? Cynthia, this is not the whip from the prop box."