Stranger Than Truth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't ask this specifically, but I suspect it is something you are desperate to know. Yes, you can love someone who is doing such things to you and you can be loved by the person who does them. I love Him deeply, that's why I allow him to own me. He loves me as well. It's not just that he loves being able to treat me like dirt. He loves me as a person. I look on his willingness to find new and unusual ways to subjugate me as a sign of His love for me. He takes the time to find ways to use me well. If you love her as deeply as your letter indicates, be willing to find ways to treat her more and more like a toy for your pleasure. I'm not saying never be tender, I am saying be sure to not be tender as well.

"I'm not sure how much help I can be with how to meet these new needs of hers. Everyone is different. I follow several other slave blogs and none of us are slaves in the same way. You, unfortunately, will have to find your own way. You know how my owner treats me. He beats me bloody and bruised. He fucks all my holes with no sign of gentleness. He uses me for his personal urinal. He demands that I torture myself in various ways and send Him the pictures. He has denied me masturbation and orgasm rights for up to five months at a time. I've included some links to other blogs that are all fundamentally different from myself. Troll them for ideas and pick the ones from each that work for you and your slave/lover.

"I hope I've helped in some way. I would love to know how things work out between you two, if you're willing to share. Feel free to write me anytime. With the love you've demonstrated, I'm sure you'll find a way to make this new period of your lives work. All the best, Toy."

There were tears in Valerie's eyes as she finished the letter. She felt immense relief at the assurance that the deep ownership that she was engaging in was not incompatible with loving Sally. She clicked on the links and found that, yes, every one was a slave blog, and each was different from the others in a very basic way. There were 24/7 slaves, part time slaves, slaves with safe words, slaves without safe words, live in slaves, living close slaves, long distance slaves, slaves that experienced severe levels of pain, slaves that had almost no pain in their relationships, slaveries that were entirely private, slaveries that were publicly displayed at some level, slaves that worked outside the home and slaves who did not. There was only one thing each had in common with the others; each slave described at some point, just how much fuller their lives were being owned. Toy's links all went to an entry in the respective blogs that talked about how much being owned meant to them, how much less their lives would be if they weren't owned. Valerie bookmarked each blog, promising herself to visit them often.

After a full day's work, Valerie found herself in her car. Dialing Charles' mansion, she reacher Herman.

"Herman, this is Valerie."

"Good evening Ms. Valerie. Master Charles is not here right now and won't be for several days yet."

"That's okay. I was just calling to ask if I could borrow some toys this weekend."

"I'm sure that will be fine. Are you on your way over now?"

"Yeah. I should be there in about 30 minutes."

"I'll look for you then."

As she drove, she used her voice dialing feature and called Rachael.

"Castle Superstore, where all your dreams come true."

"Mistress, this is Valerie."

"Ah, I assume you have permission?"

"Yes, Mistress. As long as it doesn't interfere with the men he's already given me to, I can submit to you."

"Are you submitting to them on Sunday?"

"Not as far as I know Mistress."

"Good. Come to my house Sunday morning at 9:00. Wear nothing at all, bring nothing with you. You may wear a coat over your nakedness when you drive over. Better yet, take a cab."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Valerie, I will be very hard on you. I will be shocked if you don't use a safe word at least twice."

There was a tremor in her voice as Val answered, "I understand, Mistress. Will Giggy be with us?"

"No, she will be working. You will have my undivided attention."

"Yes, Mistress," Valerie whispered.

Valerie could feel that kernel of fear form. She knew she needed what Rachael would take from her, but the dominant lesbian was capable of far more cruelty, mentally, than Charles was. She tried to remind herself that she had asked for this.

At the mansion, Valerie picked up several items that she needed to implement the idea she had come up with for Sally at the club. Friday night was the second busiest night at Mephisto's and she intended to use Sally publicly. In short order, she was back at her house. Inside, Sally had dinner cooking.

"Mmm that smells good. How much longer?"

"Ten minutes, Mistress. Did you buy some new toys?"

"No, I stopped by Master's place and borrowed a few things for tonight."

Valerie ran her hand along Sally's back, smiling as her lover leaned back into it and sighed.

"Mistress, how will I be serving you tonight?"

"Patience, little one. I want to surprise you. I'm going to change. Set the table for one, only."

Sally sucked in a breath. "Yes, Mistress." Her voice was soft and low.

Valerie went into the bedroom and selected her outfit for the evening. She chose a leather top that was little more than a bra with a wide back. This was joined by a leather mini-skirt that came down to the top of her thighs, leaving a hint of her crotch visible to those willing to take the time to look. Black stockings came up to just above her knees and were held up by garters. She had to practice walking on the 4 inch stilettos (something she had to do every time she wore them). In addition to a selection of toys to be added to those she borrowed from Charles, she put a half face mask in her toy bag.

"Mistress, you look very fuckable," Sally commented as she put the last of dinner on the table.

"Thank you, Sally. Too bad I can't let anyone do that. Fetch your pillow and kneel beside me while I eat."

"Yes, Mistress."

Val ate her dinner while Sally looked on. Sally felt her submission stronger as she was forced to wait on her Mistress for permission to eat. Valerie snuck an occasional peek at her slave, noting that Sally did not look up at all during the meal. Sally's pussy glistened with traces of moisture, as she became aroused by the position she had been put in. After Valerie had finished, she cuffed Sally's hands behind her back and fed her by hand.

The only clothing Valerie allowed Sally was a long coat to cover her nude body on the drive to Mephisto's. That was checked at the door, leaving Sally unclad except for her cuffs and collar. Led on a leash, Sally followed Valerie around the main floor, aware of the stares they were receiving. The regulars knew that Sally was normally the dominant woman and were interested in just what was to transpire tonight.

On the main stage, a woman had a man tied down to a low table, canted at an angle, and was dripping wax onto his body. His upper chest was already covered in wax and drops were hitting his belly from a height of 6 inches. Valerie stopped her tour at a station against one wall that had several eye bolts in the wall and a shelf off to one side.

"Sally, turn around and put your arms behind you."

Sally did so and Val fastened a second pair of cuffs just above each of Sally's elbows. Her arms were pulled up and each wrist was clipped to the opposite elbow. Leather straps finished binding Sally's forearms together. The tight arm bondage forced Sally's tits forward. Turning Sally back around, Valerie clipped her collar to a wall bolt and tied the bound arms to a lower one. Sally could not move either up or down, nor to the left or right. Cuffs were added to her ankles and these were clipped to a four foot spreader bar, which was in turn clipped to a floor level bolt in the wall.

Valerie made a point of unpacking a variety of clamps, crops, whips, floggers and canes from her bag, taking time to arrange them neatly on the shelf at the station. On top of these, she placed a hood, a full mouth coverage penis gag and a pair of foam earplugs. Only then did she turn to really look at Sally.

Sally's eyes were on the shelf. Her mouth was parted slightly and her breath was coming in short pants. She looked at Valerie and Val could see some fear in Sally's eyes. Sally gave a small whisper, "Mistress?"

"Sally?"

"Mistress, I'm frightened."

"I know love. I'm going to let any one who wishes use any of these toys on you. I'll be here the whole time."

"So many people. There's never been so many before."

"I know. This will make me very happy."

Sally's voice caught as she whispered, "I'm yours Mistress."

Valerie took the two ear plugs and rolled them between her fingers. She grabbed Sally's head and kissed her deeply. As the kiss continued, Valerie inserted the plugs into Sally's ears. As the ambient noise of the club faded, the foam expanding in her ear canals, Sally tensed, knowing that Valerie would not stop. Sally increased the intensity of the kiss, wanting Val to be there forever. When Valerie broke the connection, Sally looked into Val's eyes with pleading, her lips trembling with the unsaid plea on her lips.

As Valerie slipped the hood over Sally's head, the last thing she saw was Val's lips mouthing, "I love you." The hood had been specially made for Sally by Charles, fitting snuggly without pinching. The eye covers were already on and Val zipped up the back. This left Sally's mouth as the only exposed part of her head. A thin film of perspiration was covering Sally's body. Val took the last restraint, the gag, and pressed it against Sally's mouth. In spite of her trembling, Sally opened readily to have her voice taken from her. For several minutes, Val fucked Sally's mouth gently with the cock shaped gag, watching the tension ease a little as she performed that familiar act.

Once she had buckled the gag around Sally's head, Val let one hand slide down Sally's back, creating a contact she would maintain all night. The hand would stay there, gently caressing or holding Sally's arms and back, while others inflicted various pains on Sally's front side. With her slave prepared, Valerie turned to the small crowd that had gathered to watch the loving bondage.

A tall man, dressed in leather tights and vest, asked, "Were you serious? Any of us can do whatever we want to her?"

"Let me explain more fully. Anyone can use any of these implements on her once. One stroke, one clamp, one caress. You can use as much or as little force as you wish. You can't use your hands or any other body part, nor any of your own toys. What would you like to use, sir?"

The man did not say a word, but simply picked up a slapper and struck Sally's left breast hard. Sally groaned, her knees partially buckling. A red stripe showed on the top of her tit. Her arms being clipped to the wall prevented her from falling and Valerie's hand supported her, preventing her shoulders from being overly stressed.

A naked woman looked at the face of the man beside her and received a nod. She picked up the crop and ran it up Sally's pussy, causing the bound slave to moan and try to thrust her hips against the crop. When the woman finished, her Master picked up the cane and struck the inside of Sally's leg hard enough to generate a muffled squeal and leave a dark red stripe.

As the first few people availed themselves of the opportunity to play with someone else's submissive, the word began to filter through the club. Soon there was a constant stream of people wandering over. Many simply wanted to look at the scene, but enough chose to participate that Sally was receiving strokes or caresses on the average of every few minutes or so. Through all of this, Valerie's hand kept contact with Sally, reassuring her that her Mistress was still there, watching over her.

30 minutes into the game, two familiar figures showed up.

"Hi there, Melanie, Crystal. Would you like to play with Sally?"

Crystal looked at Sally with a little trepidation. "You want me to hit her with one of those?"

"It's up to you. You don't have to do anything, or you can use one with a stroke as soft or as hard as you want."

"So I can give her pleasure instead of pain?"

"Of course. Several have already made that choice."

Tentatively, Crystal picked up the cat and pulled the strands up Sally's body, starting at one foot and continuing until they caressed the hood. Through it all, Sally moaned and shuddered, thrusting herself out as much as possible. Melanie had picked up the crop and, when Crystal had finished, brushed it against Sally's foot, tickling her for a few seconds.

"Does she really not know who is playing with her?" the submissive actress asked.

"That's right. She can't hear or see anything. I suppose if you yelled loud enough, your voice would make it through her ear plugs."

"I don't understand how she can let this happen," Crystal asked. "It's one thing to have your lover tie you up and such, but total strangers hitting you? Why?"

"The short answer is because I wanted her to." While Valerie was talking, another man picked up the cane and struck Sally across her left nipple, bringing another muffled shriek from her. "Sally trusts me and wants to please me. She knows I'm here and loves me enough to allow me to share her in this way. She is frightened and, I'm sure wants it to stop. She won't ask me to because she has agreed that I'm in control, not her. Look at her pussy."

The actresses did and saw that Sally was wet, fluids dripping down her legs. Her pussy lips were trying to protrude past the rings that were holding them in.

"Oh my God! She's aroused. She's sopping wet down there. She's really turned on by being beaten like this."

"Pretty much. That's not to say that she likes being beaten. She's much like me, and doesn't like the pain itself. What she craves is the giving of herself. She wants the lack of choice in her destiny. That's the turn on for both of us."

"So it's like Melanie. She wants the mystery of not knowing when and how the pleasure will come. In your case, it's not knowing or controlling when, how, or even if the pleasure comes."

"Exactly! We want the lack of control, the inability to know for sure. That's just so hot."

A large woman approached and picked up the cane. She reared back with it, much like a baseball batter, causing Valerie to put her hand out.

"Excuse me, please don't use that much force."

"I thought you said we could hit her as hard as we wanted?"

"I did, and now I'm saying, I don't want you to beat her that hard. If you can't follow my guidelines, then you can put the cane back down and leave. I will not have my slave actually injured."

"Fine! Change the rules. Hardly seems fair."

"You know, I think you're done here." Val put her hand out. "Give me the cane please. You're not striking her."

Anger suffused the woman's face and she slapped the cane into Val's hand hard enough to make her wince. A red stripe appeared on Valerie's palm. Betsy was watching from a few feet away and approached.

"Val, are you okay?"

"Yeah, though this is going to leave a mark. Do you know that bitch?"

"Unfortunately, she's the owner's sister in law. We've had problems with her before. She trolls for these kind of scenes and then tries to go beyond what the dominants allow. She always stays just short of the line so that people don't feel like they are justified in filling out a complaint."

"Well, she picked the wrong scene tonight. I most certainly will fill out a complaint. She was aiming for Sally's clit and could have maimed it. She did strike me without my consent." Valerie opened her hand to show the deep red stripe that was already showing some purple. "I'll stop by the main desk on the way out."

"I'll have one filled out." Looking at Sally, she asked, "May I?"

"Of course."

Betsy picked up the cane and slapped it against Sally's crotch, hitting the clit directly. Sally howled and jerked at the pain. Her head turned towards where she could feel Val standing and made pleading noises. Valerie could tell that Sally was begging to stop. Valerie brought her other hand to Sally's face, caressing it through the hood. Sally leaned into the touch, letting Valerie feel the sobs that were taking place under the gag. Valerie felt the discomfort at Sally's pain start and knew she was going to have to stop soon. She waited just long enough for the couple she saw in the distance to approach.

"Good evening, Valerie," came Fred's greeting. "Interesting scene you have going here."

"Thanks Fred. Would you care to play? I would ask that you not touch her clit, it just suffered a pretty hard hit."

"Of course."

Fred picked up the crop while Daphne chose the slapper. She made an upward stroke with the slapper, catching Sally's breast on the underside. Fred's crop caught the very tip of the nipple on the same breast a moment later. Sally tried to scream and started shaking her head vigorously. Her whole body convulsed with unheard tears and Valerie knew she herself was at the end of her limits for witnessing Sally's pain.

Without breaking contact, Val released Sally's legs from the spreader and freed her arms and neck from the wall. Sally fell into Val's arms, her body shaking from the sobs that could not fully escape. Val opened the catch on the gag and pulled it out of Sally's mouth.

"Please Mistress, no more. Can we go home, Mistress? No more, I'm begging you."

Valerie silenced her with a kiss, forcing her own mouth onto that of her lover's. While they kissed, Valerie released the straps and clips holding Sally's arms back. Sally grabbed onto Val with all her might, as if terrified that Val might leave her.

"Fred, Daphne, would you let the front desk know I'd like a private room for half an hour. Sally's not in any condition to travel right now."

"Of course, dear. Fred, if you'll take care of that, I'll help Val pick up so she can keep comforting Sally."

"I'll be right back."

Daphne put a hand on Valerie's shoulder. "Just hold her. I'll pick up for you. You put on a great scene, pushed her well."

As Daphne packed Valerie's bag, Valerie held Sally tight, letting her calm down, sure now that no more pain was coming. By the time Fred had returned, they were ready to move. Inside the room, Daphne put her hand on Valerie's shoulder again.

"Valerie, are you dominating her without a safe word?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. There was no ball in her hand. Are you okay?"

"Daphne, I'm terrified of making a mistake. She needs this though. This could be very long term. Something has changed for her since the hand fasting ceremony."

Fred tried to reassure Valerie. "You did very well out there. The constant contact was good thing. She took strength from you during the entire scene. For someone as submissive as you are, you show great promise as a dominant."

"If it was anyone else, Fred, I wouldn't be able to do it."

"I understand. We'd better leave you two alone. She's going to need some alone time with you."

"Thanks, both of you. I hope you win me next auction."

"Only a couple of weeks away."

The couple left and Valerie removed the hood from Sally's head. Sally's sweat and tear stained face radiated fear and longing. Valerie gently removed the ear plugs, letting Sally hear the world once again.

"I love you Sally."

Sally clutched at Val even harder, her tears returning. "Mistress, it was so hard. I wanted to beg you to stop, to take me home."

"I know, love. I could see it. I didn't want you to beg. I wanted you to endure. You did. I'm so proud of you, Sally. I can't express how proud I was."

"It…it…it wasn't the pain. It…"

"I know, it was the waiting, the not knowing what or when. I know how hard that is for you."