Stranger Than Truth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was more than that. It wasn't you. I knew it wasn't you."

"It was for me, dear. You endured for me."

"But…but…I'm asking too much from you. I feel so guilty."

Val gave Sally's ass a light swat. "Don't be silly. You don't ask too much of me. I could have done all that myself without too much difficulty. Remember, if it's spaced out, like it was at the hand fasting, I'm fine. It's getting better as well." Valerie ran her fingers over Sally's cunt, finding plentiful moisture there. "And I love doing this to you."

Sally gasped at the touch. She arched forward, trying to press against Val's hand. "Mistress, may I?"

"Yes, cum for me."

Valerie pressed her hand harder, sending Sally's arousal climbing. Sally groaned as Valerie rubbed against her aching clit. The empty ache in her pussy was driving her crazy, but the locks made sure any hopes for penetration would be unrealized. It took very little time for Sally to shudder and cry out, her pussy clenching with her orgasm.

Valerie kept her stimulation up rather than easing off. Sally whimpered at the continued contact with her now overly sensitive clit. Her climax ended without her arousal easing off much. Within minutes, she climaxed again, crying out in an exquisitely pleasurable pain. Her breath was coming in short, panting gasps as Valerie kept stroking her cunt.

"Mistress, please, too much."

"No, I want you to cum again. Cum again slave."

Sally whimpered, her arousal not descending at all, but rather, climbing even higher. Val's hand pressed against Sally's ass, preventing her from pulling away from the stimulation that was becoming unpleasant in its intensity. At her third orgasm, Sally's knees tried to buckle. Valerie lowered Sally to the ground, hand on her cunt the entire time.

"Please, no more. I…" Sally's voice failed her, reduced to a high pitched squeal as her body was trembling constantly. Her eyes opened wide, matched by her mouth as she was propelled to a fourth climax. Valerie saw Sally's eyes start to roll up in her head and stopped stimulating her. Val held Sally close as she came down and regained coherence. Sally's first sensation after the intense series of orgasms was soft caresses on her face. Her eyes focused and she saw Val smiling down at her.

"Mistress, where did you learn about forced orgasms?"

"Calvin told me about them. I've been looking for a good time. How are you feeling?"

"Very satisfied. Very tender. May I pleasure you?"

"I'm still on restriction, I'm afraid. Are you ready to go home?"

Sally smiled and nodded. Valerie filled out her complaint, explaining to Sally what had happened. The couple relaxed in each other's arms for the rest of the night. For the first time since Sally's deepening, Valerie felt she might be able to do this; own Sally without hurting either of them. Sally sensed this new confidence and relaxed in it, reveling in the safety a confident dominant gave her. Barry was gone and the film back on track. Unbeknownst to either of them though, someone was about to try Valerie's confidence to its limits. The strength of their love and trust, for each other and for Charles, would be tested as never before.

*

Thanks again to D. for the timely and great editing job. Let me know what you think, I love getting feedback.